A Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
High school girl decides to seduce her friend's dad.
1.2k words
3.85
143.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iowa07
iowa07
17 Followers

Keira's father was the captain of police in her hometown, so her social life had always been kind of limited. She loved hanging out with her friends, but when it came to doing anything with guys, she always drew back, afraid to be herself. She was a smart girl, and always did well in school, which only pushed her standing among the popular people back even further. While other kids in her grade were drinking, partying, and having fun with their friends, Keira would be working, or doing homework, or attending practice for one of the many extra-curriculars she was in. She usually didn't mind, because these things would help her get into the college she wanted. Keira was a very focused person, but there were a few things that could distract her. The biggest being sex.

Keira became interested in sex at a very young age. She accidentally watched a porn tape when she was about twelve, and had been fascinated ever since. As a senior in high school, she would go to work after class, come home, shower, and get online to visit a porn site. None of her friends knew about her habit. Sure, they knew that she read romance novels, but they never would have guessed that at night, Keira read the sex scenes and would get off to them over and over. She couldn't tell anyone her little secret, and she was always afraid someone would find out.

Keira got along with just about everyone in her grade, but only had a couple really close friends. On a Friday night, she would be found either working, or at one of their houses. One friend, Candice, had been born when her parents were only teenagers. Her father, Chad, was only in his mid-thirties, and Keira got hot every time she saw him. She knew nothing would ever happen, because he was married, and because he saw her as his daughter's friend. But that didn't stop her from fantasizing about having sex with him.

Every time Keira went over to Candice's house, she got dressed up and tried to show off her best features—her hair, her eyes, her breasts-- she felt guilty doing it, but she couldn't help herself. She wanted Chad, and even if nothing could ever happen, she could at least get some more material for her fantasy. Keira knew that most people thought she was a boring person, but in reality, she loved to have fun, and she could be a total spaz when she wanted to. Unfortunately, it seemed like every time she was around Chad, she did something stupid. She was afraid that everything she did made her appear younger in his eyes, and that was exactly the opposite of what she wanted.

In the middle of the second semester of her senior year, Keira realized that she was getting desperate. She was eighteen, had never been kissed, and was horny as hell. She knew that she'd be going off to college in a couple months, and hopefully she could start over in a place where nobody knew who her dad was or cared that she was a straight-A student. She wanted to get out into the world, and get out from underneath her dad's influence. But first she wanted to be irresponsible for once in her life. She wanted to forget all the rules and seduce Chad.

Luckily, Candice and her mom were going out of town for a shopping trip to pick out Candice's prom dress. Keira was ecstatic when she realized they were going to stay overnight in the city. She was nervous and scared, but she wanted this more than anything. The day before her friend left, Keira made a shopping trip of her own. She went to the lingerie shop, and bought the first sexy underwear she'd ever owned. The lady at the counter gave her a funny look, but Keira ignored her and sailed out the door with her new purchases, happy and looking forward to the next day.

That night, Keira logged on to her favorite site and typed in a search for stories with older men as their main focus. She found a story about a young girl and her teacher, how the young girl wanted her teacher to see her in a different light, so she showed up at his apartment wearing a coat—and nothing else. This gave her the push she needed to go through with her plan for the morning.

When she woke up, it was noon. She'd slept the whole morning away, and she awoke with her panties soaked in her juices, having dreamed the entire night of what was going to happen. She climbed out of bed and stumbled to the shower, turning it on all the way to the hot side. She got in and could feel the water dripping down her face, neck, breasts, and down into the folds of her pussy. Thinking of what she had planned, Keira could tell that she was getting wet, even surrounded by the steam of the shower. She slid her hand down her tan stomach and parted the lips, teasing her clit and hole. She could feel herself getting close to climax, and made herself stop. She wanted all her orgasms today to be at the hands, lips and cock of Chad.

*******

Chad was sitting at his computer, looking at new parts for his motorcycle. He remembered the day he'd given his daughter's friend Keira a ride on it. The feel of the eighteen-year-old's arms around his stomach made his cock tighten and begin to bulge. As they rounded curves and her muscles tightened, so did his balls, and by the time he got home, he had to head straight to the bathroom and relieve himself of the pressure the young woman had caused. He had found lately that he didn't have to have Keira near him to be turned on by her. He didn't know what it was, but she had him completely wrapped around her finger, even if she didn't know it.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, he turned back to the monitor, only to be interrupted by the doorbell. Who the hell is that? he thought. It's Sunday and the girls are out of town. He got up from his chair and walked to the door. Looking through the peephole, he saw the object of his recent fantasies, and had to take a calming breath before he could open the door.

"Hey Keira. I thought you knew that Candice was out of town. She won't be back til tomorrow."

"I know, but I was on my way home from tennis and I remembered that she said I could borrow her CD. Do you mind if I come in and get it?"

"Sure come on in. So how was tennis?" Chad couldn't help but watch Keira's legs as she climbed the steps to the front door. The skirt was already short, and with her having to lift her legs about half a foot for each step, it stopped just short of showing her underwear. He realized that if he was going to maintain his sanity, he was going to have to get Keira that CD and get her out of his house fast.

***Please give feedback. If you like it, there'll be more.***

iowa07
iowa07
17 Followers