A Seduction of Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I unbuttoned his dress shirt. It was already rolled at the sleeves so I slid it off his muscled chest. My eyes devoured him. His pecs were nicely defined and his abs were smooth and hard. I threw his shirt over a chair.

He watched me relentlessly. His dark serious eyes searched my face and absorbed my reactions. It gave me goosebumps.

When I reached for the button of his pants he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. Then he opened them again. His pupils were dilated and his body was tense. I opened his pants and pulled his zipper down.

His penis was rock hard. I had to slip it out of his underwear before I could slide his pants down. He kicked out of them.

I touched him everywhere. My finger tips ran over his smooth hard chest, down his hard flat tummy and into his curly pubic hair. I walked slowly around his body as my hand travelled over his back and checked out his tight ass.

I sighed as I ducked under his arm and pinched his hard nipple. He pulled me to him.

Standing so close our bodies touched he kissed me. A deep, hungry, soulful kiss.

His hands ran all over my body, pulling me closer, rubbing me with his cock. He walked us backwards to the bed.

"What do you want?" His eyes bore into mine as he waited for my answer.

"I want to suck your cock." He stood still as I slid down his body and sucked his cock into my mouth. He tasted salty and sweet. I could taste my pussy on him.

I couldn't fit his entire shaft into my mouth so I used my hands too. I rolled his balls gently. I sucked each one and laved them with my tongue and mouth. Then I sucked his mushroom top before deep throating his cock. He grabbed my hair and fucked my face slow and gentle.

He pulled out of my mouth before he could cum. Lifting me onto the bed he parted my legs. He bent his head and spread my pussy lips. His tongue massaged my clit. He moved his lips to my hole and sucked my juice up. His tongue slipped in and out as he ate my pussy. His hands squeezed and tugged my nipples. He licked and sucked me right into an orgasm.

He lifted his head and asked me again "What do you want?"

"Fuck me hard...Don't be gentle...Make me cum."

He closed his eyes and groaned. He surged into me with one powerful thrust. His one hand around my throat, the other on my tit. He squeezed gently, simultaneously. I was aroused beyond belief.

He fucked me hard and he fucked me fast. He pounded into my tender pussy like a wild man. My tits tingled, my pussy throbbed. I came hard on his cock but he just kept fucking me. He lifted my legs up to his chest. His cock went deeper. With every thrust I felt his tip punch into my womb.

My pussy was pulsing on his cock as another orgasm built up. He held on until I came again. Then he pulled out and fisted his cock till he shot his spunk in my face and hair.

We lay there breathing heavy. He just stared into my eyes. Finally I asked him "What do YOU want?" He kissed me. It was a lovers kiss.

"I want to do this again."

We showered. He grabbed my phone and punched MM into my contacts. Then he added his number. He text himself and put Student Services in the name slot. He kissed me real slow and then he drove me home.

I sat on my bed. First I masturbated as I relived my moments with Mr Myers. Then I did my homework. As I was drifting off to sleep I realized that I had technically failed in my attempt to seduce him. Really he had seduced me! I was not impressed.

I couldn't think of a single other man to seduce. I racked my brains for several days but nothing and no one came to mind. I wanted to seduce a married man but I honestly couldn't think of one.

The next day at breakfast a wicked and sinful idea popped into my head. At first I rejected it as too taboo even for me but the idea would not go away. It just kept nagging at me until finally I decided that I would do it. I would go after the ultimate challenge. I decided to seduce my dad.

My father was a decent looking guy. His hair was the same colour as mine and his eyes were a tawny brown. He was tall and at 45 he still looked young. He was fit as he took care of his body fairly well. He worked out a few days a week and ran on the treadmill at home every morning.

I had no idea if my dad would or could be seduced. As far as I knew he had always been faithful to my mom when she was alive. Moms been gone three years. I figure Dads ripe for the picking.

I decided to see how Daddy would react to certain stimulation. I was a slut for sure but at home I still acted like an innocent. Outside my home I wore revealing clothes that garnered me male attention. At home I toned it way down. I decided to take it up a notch. It was Saturday so I had all day to gauge dads response.

First I came downstairs in my pajamas, something I had never done before. They were cute pastel yellow baby dolls. They weren't see through but my nipples could still be seen through the light material. Dads eyebrows shot way up but he said nothing as I joined him at the breakfast table.

Then I bumped into daddy several times 'helping' him with the dishes. I even dropped the dish towel and bent over to pick it up. My baby dolls were a thong bottom. I could feel daddy's eyes on my sexy butt.

Before I went upstairs I asked Daddy if we could spend some time together. His "sure baby" came as no surprise. He always spent time with me if I wanted it. Otherwise he was content to give me my space.

I acted really happy and excited. I hugged him close pressing my entire front into him. I held him tight and for a fraction of a second too long. Then I kissed his lips. A light peck. I smiled my most inviting smile and skipped upstairs.

So far so good. Daddy was semi hard.

When I heard daddy come upstairs I got in the shower. The bathroom was next to daddy's room. I knew the walls were paper thin because once I heard my parents making love while I was in there. I purposely moaned daddy's name. I even said "yes daddy...that feels so good!"

I got out of the shower, lathered myself in perfumed cream, and wrapped myself in our tiniest towel. I happily noted that daddy's door was open just enough to see me walk by. I heard his quiet gasp as I passed by his door, my bald pussy on display.

A few minutes later I could hear daddy moaning as he sat jacking off to what he had just seen and heard.

I dressed in a short sun frock. It was white with embroidered flowers on the bodice and around the short hem. I wore no bra and white thong panties. Daddy came down to meet me as it was time for our date.

We decided to watch a couple of new releases. Dad had slipped out to pick up a case of beer and the movies. While he was gone I made pop corn and set the scene.

I drew the curtains to 'cut the glare'. It afforded us some privacy. I moved daddy's chair so that it had a better view of the floor show I was planning. I lay a blanket down on the hard wood 'for comfort' knowing that it would grab at my dress and make it ride up my legs.

When he came back I giggled and hugged him again. He got a beer and settled into his favourite chair. I lay on my tummy on the floor. I kicked my legs as I ate popcorn and waited for the previews to be done.

As I kicked, the blanket grabbed the material of my dress and rode it up my legs. Soon my butt and pussy lips were peeking out. I could feel the cool air on my wet lips as the central air started up. I shivered.

To make sure that daddy was watching my peep show I would look behind me at him and smile. I'd ask a question or two to make him look at me.

It wasn't long before I noticed his bulge. I spread my legs just a little. I heard his quiet gasp. I kept my eyes on the tv. Finally that movie was done. Daddy excused himself and went upstairs.

Now I had deliberately left a surprise for daddy on the bathroom floor. A pair of my sexiest panties. I'd know he had them to jack off with if they were no longer in the bathroom. Daddy was gone quite a few minutes and when he appeared his face was flushed and his bulge was gone. I smiled.

I took my turn going to the bathroom. I left the bathroom door slightly ajar. I noticed that my panties were gone. I masturbated myself. I moaned so I could be heard outside the door. "Oh daddy... Oh daddy. Lick my tiny pussy."

I positioned myself so that if daddy peeked he would see me legs spread, one breast out of my dress and my silky pussy dripping for him. I heard daddy go into his room and shut his door. I giggled.

During the second movie I lay the other way so that daddy couldn't see my bum and pussy. I lay so that the valley of my large breasts was on display. I made sure my dress was barely holding in my tits, my nipples threatening to pop out.

As daddy finished his beer I offered to get another for him. I wanted a pop anyway. I turned so I was facing daddy. I got on my knees ensuring that I was on the hem of my dress. As I stood the fabrics slipped over my tits and down to my waist. My breasts were on full display.

I acted shocked and embarrassed. I fumbled to pull up my dress. "Sorry daddy!" He didn't take his eyes off me as he mumbled "it's okay baby. Accidents happen." I got his beer and my pop and lay on the floor.

When the movies were done I climbed in daddy's lap. His bulge was massive. I pretended it wasn't there. I kissed daddy and thanked him prettily for our time together. I hugged him tight and lay my head on his shoulder. I could hear his heart pounding out of his chest.

My dad was so fuckable.

That night I climbed in bed with daddy. I had on a white baby doll pajama this time. Daddy was rock hard. I ignored it. I pressed into him. I told him I'd had a bad dream and was scared. Could I lay with him for a bit? Dad reluctantly agreed. I snuggled close.

I stayed all night. Twice I woke up to daddy humping me. I pretended to sleep. I creamed myself when I felt daddy cum on my ass.

In the morning I kissed daddy just a hair longer that was appropriate. I jumped up and got in the shower. I had to babysit for Mr Carlson tonight. I was glad. After all I was doing to entice my dad I needed a good fucking.

Mrs Carlson was away at her moms overnight. Mr Carlson came for me just before the kids bedtime. He put them to bed when I got there. He had a friend in to watch them while he came to get me. His friend stayed.

He was good looking in a pretty boy way. Kinda soft all around. Mr Carlson was acting weird. He asked me if I wanted a rum and Coke. I said ok. We all sat around drinking.

Finally Mr Carlson got up and took my drink out of my hand. He stood in front of me and dropped his pants. His cock sprang into my face. I grabbed it and started sucking on it. The man with Mr Carlson came over and started petting my hair and rubbing my tits. he pulled my shirt off. The man undid my bra.

Now as I sucked Mr Carlson's cock the man fondled my tits. Pulling my nipples and pinching them. He reached down and undid my pants. He pulled me off Mr Carlson's cock and stood me up. He slid my pants off.

Mr Carlson moved to the couch. He sat at one end of the couch against the arm with his feet on the furniture, his legs spread. I got on the couch between his legs. I resumed playing with his balls and sucking him. The sexy stranger got down on all fours and ate my pussy. It was so erotic I didn't last long I came as he stood and entered me.

He fucked my tight hole as Mr Carlson aggressively fucked my face. As Mr Carlson spit his cum on my face and tits the man blew his load in my pussy. They traded places. I was fucked for hours. In my pussy, in my mouth, in my ass. I was so filled with cum it was running down my chin and legs. Mr Carlson drove me home while his friend babysat.

"I hope you didn't mind my surprise baby... "

"Hell no Mr C!! I loved it!"

He still paid me which felt the sluttiest by far. But, I accepted it anyway. I figured I earned it. I jumped out and ran inside. Daddy was watching tv.

"Gonna shower quick Dad. Be right down."

After my shower I joined daddy on the couch in just my housecoat. I watched tv with him for awhile. The lapel of my housecoat was open a bit revealing one very hard pink nipple. Daddy couldn't take his eyes off.

I got up and came over to daddy. I bent down to kiss his mouth as I said goodnight, giving daddy a full view of my huge tits and swollen nipples. He put his hands to my waist and held me still for just a moment.

"Good night Daddy."

The next day was Monday. I had English last class. Mr Myers caught me in the hall and told me to come to the English office after school. I managed to get through my day I was eager with anticipation.

4 o'clock took its time in coming. I was soaked long before it got here. Mr Myers wasted no time. He lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and fucked me hard. I could hardly walk home.

I showered and did my home work. I lay on my bed naked. My door slightly ajar. As daddy came in from work he paused at my door. I knew he was staring when I heard him unzip his cock. He got off right there looking at my naked bald pussy. I pretended not to hear. I got on all fours and spread my legs. Once in the doggy position I put my hands between my legs and rubbed my clit. "Oh Daddy... Oh daddy... I need you so bad. Of fuck my tiny pussy daddy. Fuck me hard."

I heard the door open just a little. "Oh please... Please daddy. I'm so hungry for your cock... Feed your baby girl daddy." I heard him cross my floor. I still jumped when I felt his fingers on my soaked pussy. Daddy bent his head and licked my clit.

"Oh yes... Oh don't stop daddy... Please."

His tongue slipped in me. Daddy ate me till I came. Then I felt his weight dip the bed. I felt his cock slide into my tight hole. I heard him moan.

"Oh baby... You feel too hot, so tight on daddy's cock. Your so wet for your daddy..."

Soon daddy was pounding his meat into my sopping cunt. It felt so good, so dirty to fuck my own father. I came so hard. Daddy did too. Right after me. He lay beside me on my bed. He sucked one breast into his mouth and bit down gently. I was instantly ready again.

"This time we do it in my bed," daddy said.

I fucked my daddy, my teacher and my circle of husbands all summer. In the fall I went to college to study para legal. It was far away from daddy and he missed me so he transferred to a company out where I was. He sold our house and bought another one near my work. I moved back home. It offered me the freedom to continue my sexual games. I got a job at the court house.

I never did get good at seducing men but then, I didn't have to. As I said, married men are desperate creatures. Men who desire a beautiful woman are never in short supply. I never stopped craving sex with other women's husbands.

I did however own my daddy. He became somewhat of a sex slave. Sometimes I had sex with other men and my daddy together. I came into my true potential as I claimed my daddy as my own. Sex with my daddy was the ultimate thrill. Keeping him at my feet, the ultimate feeling of power.

12