A Seduction On Mr. Johnson

Story Info
18-year-old Kelly gets her English teacher.
1k words
3.58
56.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t stop thinking about Mr. Johnson. Just yesterday, while he was giving us a lecture in English class, I would see his eyes scrolling towards me, but when our eyes would lock, he would shyly look away. I find him very attractive, manly, but in the same time, very sweet.

He is at least 6’3, well-built, blonde hair with hazel eyes. He is strict and didn’t seem to take any jokes, but his sweet face and shy smile evens every thing out. I would say that he looks like a typical American army guy. I had been going nuts for him, and wanted to do something new. I was so bored of the guys in my school, they were so easy to get with and mostly, are not experienced enough to satisfy my needs. Today, I finally decided, I will do something to seduce Mr. Johnson. After all, appearance wise, I do think I fit into the criteria of being an attractive woman. Having long wavy brown hair, slender long legs, a tight ass, and 36B-sized breasts does make me stand out in school. Mostly, everyone complements me about the bronze tan skin tone I’ve got.

Thank God that today was a nice springy day, and that I was able to wear my short white tennis skirt with a white ¾ sweater that showed my shoulders off, or probably even more. As usual, I did not put any panties or a bra on.

After class, I went up to Mr. Johnson and said 'Mr. Johnson, I really have a problem.' 'Kelly, what is it that you need help with?' I smiled sweetly biting my lips and said, 'I had been trying my best to write this poem assignment, but there just seems to be something missing.' 'Well, Kelly, you are one of the top students in this class, and whenever there is an assignment, you always complain.' 'Well, this time, I really do have a problem and really want to talk to you about it.' 'Well, okay, Kelly, how about this, come meet me right after school and we’ll see how I could help you.' As a habit, I sucked on to my index finger, looked at him and said, 'Well, then, I’ll come here right after school.'

I couldn’t wait till the last bell rung, and finally when it did, I went to Mr. Johnson. He was working with his laptop when I entered, so I tapped him from the back and sat on his desk, which was right behind him with my legs crossed.

Mr. Johnson stood up and was now right in front of me and said, 'So, where is the poem that you wrote?' I stood up, wrapped my arms around his neck and said, 'There is no poem.' I kissed him and surprisingly, he kissed me back. We kissed for what seemed, forever, until slowly, he moved on towards kissing my neck, took my sweater off and then laid me on the desk. He began sucking on to my breasts, teased my belly button, and then slowly, slipped my skirt off.

Now, I was totally naked lying on the desk. He spread my legs apart and gently licked my clit, gliding his tongue up and down of it, bit the lip of my pussy, and then again glided his tongue in a circular motion around my clit. 'Oh...mmmmm...I love this, don’t stop' as I moaned, I held onto his hair and pressed his head closer and deeper towards my pussy. This was the best sensation ever, and it lasted all the way until I reached orgasm. I couldn’t wait till I had his cock in me. I wanted it in me so badly! 'Please, I want you in me.' He ignored me, pulled his pants down and took his, WOW! What seems to be a humongous and satisfying organ out.

He sat down on the chair, and I quickly kneeled under the desk, in between his legs and began gliding my tongue gently onto the tip of his cock. I slowly and gently glided my tongue to his testes and began licking them in a circular motion, and then glided my tongue back to the tip, and hummed his cock deep down into my throat. As I glided my mouth up and down his cock, my hands were gently squeezing his testes in a circular motion, and slowly moved my hands lower and began stroking in a rhythmic and circular motion. 'MMM...Yes, this is my baby' As I stroked faster and faster, he was turning red and slowly, he burst into orgasm and shot his load.

He picked me up, put me against the wall, and glided his cock into me, and began pumping up and down as he held onto my butt. 'UH!UH!UH!' I couldn’t stop moaning and moaning. He was in control and I was with no control. He pushed harder and harder every time, rougher and rougher. He did not make a sound, but I was in pain with his thick cock thrusting up and down in me.

He was thrusting faster and faster every time, and it seemed as though it would take him forever to reach his orgasm and that he could have gotten stronger and stronger every time. I didn’t know what to do; I was in between pleasure and pain. One thing I did know was that it was very fulfilling, but in the same time I was exhausted. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his hips as he thrusted up and down. Until finally, he reached his orgasm and said 'Baby, did I hurt you?' The sun had already set, and it was already late. He drove me home.

After this evening, our relationship came towards a phase of secret affair. I would meet him at his apartment almost everyday after school. We had made plans that after I graduate, we will live together. I also learned that he was attracted to me from the first time I stepped into his class.