A Seductive Evening

Story Info
A couple enjoy a night of love.
1.6k words
3.92
16.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and Rick are living in Newfane, Georgia. They own a ten unit apartment building; he is the property manager/maintenance technician and she is the office manager. They also own a beautiful two bedroom ranch styled house set on ten acres of land at the end of a dead end road with an eight foot wooden fence surrounding the back yard. In one corner of the yard is a one room log cabin complete with a fireplace, full bathroom, candles, a deck of cards, a bearskin rug over a burgundy red plush carpet and a king sized sleigh bed. There is no phone or TV, just a stereo to play CD's and tapes.

It is the end of a busy week. Mandi and Rick haven't had much time together because they've both been busy getting three apartments ready for new tenants. Mandi works Monday through Thursday from six until four. Fridays, she spends the day cleaning house and doing errands. On this Friday, she is at home just finishing cleaning the house when Rick comes in at noon. She greets him at the door with a hug and kiss then asks, "How long are you home for, honey?"

Rick hugs her tight, kisses her neck and replies, "For the rest of the day and all weekend. Brian and Kyle are on call for the weekend. Why? What did you have in mind?"

"I know we were supposed to go to the flea market this weekend but it's going to rain all weekend. Would you still like to get away from here for the weekend?"

"I'd love that, honey. Where did you have in mind?"

"Go shower and put on just sweatpants and a tee shirt. Meet me in our cabin after you get done. I've got a surprise for you."

"I love surprises. Give me twenty minutes."

"Will do. Meet you in the cabin in twenty minutes."

AFter Rick goes into their bedroom, Mandi finishes what she was doing then she heads for the cabin where she starts the fireplace and changes into a black lacy nightgown. She sets up a picnic of cheese, crackers, apples, peanut butter, strawberries, blueberries, iced tea and apple juice in front of the fireplace. She turns the stereo on and sits in front of the fireplace to wait for Rick.

Rick comes in and smiles brightly when he sees Mandi laying in front of the fireplace wearing the nightgown he bought her for Christmas with snack type food laid out next to her.

Mandi pats the rug next to her and says, "Join me, please, Rick."

Rick sits next to her on the rug then Mandi hands him a cold glass of iced tea. He drinks it down in one swallow and says, "That tastes good. Thank you, honey."

Mandi smiles, takes off his tee shirt and says, "You're welcome, Rick. Can you lay down on your belly on the rug please?"

Rick does as she asks then Mandi pours some blueberry flavored massage oil onto her hands then she sits on his lower back and gives him a slow shoulder, back and neck massage. After she finishes his massage, she leans down and starts nibbling on his ear and neck, causing him to scrunch his shoulder. She smiles at his reaction and says, "Roll over, please, Ricky."

Rick rolls over, Mandi sits on his belly, leans down and starts to kiss him on his forehead, cheeks, nose and finally his lips. Rick responds by cupping her cheeks and deepening the kiss. Mandi sucks on his tongue as she stretches out full length on him feeling his hard dick pressing against her mound. She runs her hands over his bare chest before slipping them under his sweatpants and stroking his dick. Rick rolls them over so that they are laying side by side facing each other.

He unties the tip of her gown and runs his fingers lightly over the tops of her full tits. He helps her out of her gown then starts nibbling and kissing her neck working his way down to her tits.

Mandi squirms against him, pushes his sweatpants off and slowly strokes his dick while feeding him her tits. Rick moves her hand gently off his dick and says, "Wait, honey. Let me please you first."

Mandi lets go of his dick, stretches her arms over her head and says, "Please me, my love. I'm so hot tonight."

Rick lifts his head, searches her eyes then he lowers his head and kisses her slowly and teasingly. He runs his tongue over her lips and whispers, "Suck my tongue."

Mandi sucks on his tongue lightly then moans as Rick places his hands on her swollen tits and nipples. Rick lifts his head, nibbles lightly on her neck, nips at her tits, licks her sensitive nipples then he slowly drags his beard over them, causing her to inhale sharply at the pleasureable sensations. He smiles softly and moves further down her belly, nipping and licking until he gets to her dripping wet pussy. He runs his fingers lightly over her freshly shaven mound then he slowly slides one finger into her.

He watches her reaction as he starts to finger her and says, "Tell me what to do to you, honey. I'm your slave tonight."

Mandi looks into his blue eyes and says, "I want you to eat my pussy and make me come. Don't take your finger away."

"YOur wish is my command, my love. Just lay back and relax."

Mandi does as he says then Rick lowers his head and starts to lick her whole pussy while moving his finger in and out of her. He adds another finger, nibbles on her pussy lips, sucks on her clitoris then slowly slips his little finger into her ass. Mandi rests her hands on his shoulders and starts to move her hips against his fingers and mouth as she starts coming. Rick lifts his head and whispers, "Just let it go, baby. There is nobody here except for you and me and nobody can hear you. Let me taste your sweet juice."

Mandi arches against his fingers as she reaches her first orgasm of the night. She tightens her hold on his shoulders and says, "I'm coming, Ricky."

Rick lowers his lips to her pussy and tastes her juice as she comes around his fingers. He pulls his soaked fingers out of her pussy, licks them and says, "Sweet. YOu okay?"

Mandi takes a deep breath and says, "I think so. It's been too long. Can I suck your dick now?"

Rick stands up and takes his sweatpants off before kneeling on his knees near Mandi's mouth. He holds his leaking prick at it's base, and whispers, "Suck me, honey."

Mandi wraps her small hand around his throbbing dick, licks his head, lapping up the cream that is pouring out of the slit then she slowly lowers her mouth onto him fully. He throws his head back in extreme pleasure, rests his hands on her shoulders and says, hoarsely, "Easy, baby, easy. You're playing with a stick of dynamite there."

"Are you that close, Ricky?"

Rick pulls his dick out of her warm mouth, lays down on his back, holds his prick up right and says, "Come ride the pony, honey."

Mandi straddles his hips, holds his prick against her wet pussy and slowly lowers herself onto him causing both of them to gasp out lout. Rick holds her hips tight to his and warns, "Don't move yet, honey. I'm too close to going off. I don't want this to end yet. YOur pussy is so hot, wet and tight."

Mandi runs her fingernails gently over his nipples, leans down and kisses him while rubbing her clitoris against his pubic bone. Rick sucks on her tongue then he starts to move her slowly up and down on his dick. He nibbles on her neck and whispers, "My dick loves your tight pussy. It's been too damn long since we've been together like this. I miss our time together."

Mandi sits up, takes his hands off her hips, places them on her tits and says, "Suck on my tits, please, while I ride you. My pussy loves your thick dick too."

Rick sits up, cups her tits in his large hands and nibbles on them while fucking her. He nips lightly at her nipples, runs his tongue between her tits and whispers, "Let's roll over so that I can really fuck you."

Mandi smiles and says, "Okay. Do you want to move to the bed?"

Rick and Mandi roll over so that she is on the bottom. Rick slowly slides his dick into her hot pussy, rests his weight on his elbows and says, "We'll use the bed later. Wrap your beautiful legs around my waist."

Mandi does as he asks and starts moving her hips with his. He slips a hand between them, finds her clitoris and strokes it while increasing the speed of his hips. He smiles and says, "That's it, baby. Move your hips with mine. Come around my dick, wet my balls down. Let me feel you flood my dick with your hot juice. Make me come deep inside you."

Mandi arches into his arms as she comes around his driving dick causing him to come inside her. He slumps onto her, kisses her lips and says, "Thank you, honey. Are we staying her for the weekend?"

Mandi smiles at the satisfied tone of his voice, hugs him tight, runs her hands over his back and says, "Yes, we are. I have the cell phone so if we are needed we can be reached. Happy Anniversary, honey. I love you."

Rick hugs her tight, kisses her once again and says, "Happy Anniversary, baby. I love you too."