A Seeker's Sexual Pilgrimage Ch. 01

Story Info
A sensual journey to satisfy lust and figure out love.
6.7k words
3.76
16.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You really should read the 'Book of Bruce volume two version 5.3' before you read this but every human being is an independent agency and I can't make you do what you don't want to do, so, to summarize: I had been married forever, dreaming about strange pussy for nearly as long and hadn't had anyone focus love on me for decades when I met Candy. A friend brought her over and she sang some rock and roll with our band. I didn't pay much attention to her really. I thought I was a happily married guy at that time. I mean she was cute and strawberry blonde and had all the right curves so who didn't look but I was so in my wife's control that I didn't even consider that I could ever fuck her.

Besides the second time she came she brought her husband. Dirk was handsome and strong and played a mean set of drums. But then they started showing up regularly and Candy and I started singing songs together, which meant that sometimes we were singing love songs together. (author's note: the next sentence is a long run-on sentence, but it gets a lot of history out of the way quickly. Just skip it if it bothers you.) And then Candy started watching how shitty Alice treated me and she sort of had a thing for older guys anyway and Dirk was kinda ignoring her really he was so busy drumming with his other group, the hot one and besides Candy had a history of cheating on him already and then Alice and I rented them our old house after we got rich by inheriting money and built a new mansion up on the hill and hired Candy to clean it for us sometimes which meant Candy and I were alone together a lot because I was there since I had retired from getting rich and breaking my back in a bike wreck and Alice and Dirk were both gone all the time working (although Alice didn't have to) so we were alone together a bunch and singing love songs to each other during band practice and then one day we just kinda let a hug get a bit carried away.

A couple of days later Alice, Candy and I went to a basketball watching party. IU won the game but the three of us weirded everyone out with our vibe. Alice had her car in town, so we dropped her off on our way home and Candy and I headed back together. Somewhere towards the three-quarters mark of the trip home, Candy reached over and took my hand in hers.

I turned off onto Bottom Road. We were in the country. There was no traffic.

I went over a hill or two. The car slowly came to a stop. We came together and kissed.

You talk about chemistry.

This was not a storm. It was a tempest. A typhoon.

It was a melting.

It couldn't last.

The left side of my brain kicked in. I knew Alice was not far behind us. We broke apart and started moving forward again. A moment later, Alice's headlights appeared behind us.

I dropped Candy off at the old house, then went on up the hill and pretended like nothing had happened.

The crazy part is that I went to sleep after that.

The next morning I was standing in the turret room on the Southeast corner of the house and was looking down the driveway watching for Candy. I saw her come around the corner from four hundred feet away. About halfway up, she took a little hop step and sort of clicked her heels together. I knew it was going to happen. She came in the back door and I took her immediately downstairs to the party/band room.

We hugged and kissed a little bit. I had one hand on her ass and the other around a tit. She sat me down on a couch and said, "do you want to see it?" Of course I did, so she unzipped her pants, opened up and showed me. She had a landing strip.

Now I taught life drawing for several years. That's where you have young coeds take their clothes off and stand around while you draw them. Since I was the teacher I got to tell them how to pose and when to move. It was pretty cool. There were limits though. I couldn't say, "stick your butt up in the air and spread your cheeks" as much as I might have wanted to. But I did get to see naked females on a regular basis so I had seen a landing strip before.

Whether it is a good thing or not for a married man to see naked females is a debatable point. Perhaps if you don't see one for decades you forget. Then everything is okay. Of course you see them all the time in movies and stuff so it's hard to forget. It may be worse to have it tantalized out in front of you every week and never be able to touch it though. Now, for the first time in twenty-five years, I was about to be able to do some touching.

She danced her curly hair around in front of me, flapping the opening of her pants. She was wearing no underwear. I could just see the top of her vaginal lips. I wanted to touch her there, but was paralyzed.

"Now you show me yours," she said. My hands found enough life in them to open up my clothes and show her the best erection I had had in several years.

"Is it alright?" I asked. I was pretty sure I had a nice cock but it had not received favorable mention from a female in some time so I craved confirmation. Candy reached down and tenderly touched it with the curve of the fingers of her right hand.

"Its perfect." She shed her pants and pulled mine off of me. It was a good thing that one of us could take control. Then my hot new honey straddled my legs and poised her dripping pussy directly over the point of my penis. I watched, awed, as the outer most part of my body slipped into the fold of hers and like a fulcrum under a lever changed everything forever.

That first time may have had the largest surge of chemicals in the shortest time period that Candy and I experienced together, but it was not the best time. I was upset about what I was doing and too amazed at what was happening to fully grok it. Still, I didn't pop immediately and we got in a couple of minutes of first class fucking and jug fondling before we came to rest in each other's arms. It got chaotic after that. First of all, we had to go back in public or at least in front of our families and friends and act like nothing had happened.

How do you hide something like that in your face? I was a completely different person than I had been the night before. I had crossed a line that I had respected for decades. How did I hide the bounce in my step or the glint in my eye? How did I hide the insanity racing like a dervish through my brain.

But no one seemed to notice. It was like I was invisible to them. They had seen me so much they couldn't see me anymore. I was so much furniture. I just sat and smiled my secret Buddha smile and waited for my next opportunity to be alone with Candy.

It didn't take long. This time we had all day. We went in the bedroom and didn't waste a lot of time getting naked. I just wanted to look at first. She was a vision, a perfect female. Plenty of tits and ass but no stomach roll. They don't make many models like that. She had big dark aureoles and nipples that stuck out a half an inch. I leaned over and sucked one. My mouth watered, my lips and tongue tingled, nerve endings awoke from their eons old sleep. My cock stood at full attention and weeped a tear of happiness.

So far, Candy had just been standing there letting me look. Now she began to dance around and turned her back to me. Then she did something truly amazing, she bent over poking her posterior up towards my face, slowly put one hand on each cheek and spread her ass apart. I found myself eyeball to eyeball with the most gorgeous, glorious, Platonian model of an asshole I had ever seen.

Now I'll admit it, I'm an asshole man. It's the part of the female body that turns me on the most. I don't know why. With some people its feet or armpits. At least assholes make sense in a Freudian way. There's also that forbidden fruit, taboo thing going on as well. So I have studied some assholes. Not so many in person, of course, but I have seen thousands on the Internet. I hadn't gone so far to classify them yet as I would eventually: the pucker, the shining star, the Gordian Knot, etc. I didn't yet categorize them according to tightness, coloration or hair I just knew what I liked. I liked more or less straight lines leading out from a visible anal ring, dark and solid coloration and a few sparse hairs all pointing in the same direction. The opening should be closed, but not look like it was slammed shut. Of course I pretty much liked them all, but when it was time to pull the load out of my second head (as I did on a daily basis,) I tended to have a picture of an asshole that looked like Candy's on my computer screen.

Candy's asshole was just as I described. Perfect for me, freshly scrubbed and winking. Candy was a nasty little girl, very naughty indeed, and I was a lucky boy. I didn't have the guts to touch it yet. I couldn't believe I was looking at it. She danced it around, having a good time, laughing and going, "do you like what you see?"

"Yeah, I like it a lot."

"Don't you want to touch it? You can if you want."

I think I said something like, "gulp." I reached out my right index finger and hovered it a quarter of an inch from her sphincter. Sparks jumped the gap. She quivered and our skin made contact. Slowly, quietly, with awareness and reverence I traced the peak of a fold out from the center and then the next back in. I rested my finger directed on top of her entrance. We held the poise for a long second, shaking with tension before my fingertip slipped in.

I could not believe what I was looking at. My fingertip was in her asshole. I could see it in front of me. It was a sight equivalent to the birth of a galaxy. She moved away from me and it popped out. Then she brought her hips back and my fingertip slipped in to the second knuckle. I was finger fucking her asshole. And she was moaning and begging for more. So I gave her more.

I really wanted to stick my cock in there, but I also didn't want to cum too soon and if I put my cock in her butthole I would cum. I also wanted this to last. I hadn't even tasted her pussy yet and I wanted to eat her pussy in a very primal way. I laid her on the bed and got my head between her legs. It was a terrarium in there, an Amazon jungle, down by the river on a June afternoon. I didn't even have to touch it. The smell and air quality was overpowering. I drank it like juice. My tongue reached out like a pseudopod and lapped at her dew. She shuddered and screamed at the same time. She wouldn't stop screaming.

I jerked my head out, "are you alright?" She put her hands on my head and shoved it back between her legs. I got right to work and did my best, my most artistic job. I held the folds of the lips back and exposed the clit and folds of the tunnel. I swirled around and around the button and down into the depths and then back up to go around the rosie again. She throbbed and pounded. I did my best to keep my head in rhythm with her hips.

Then I felt her hand under my leg lifting up. She wanted me to put my leg over her. I complied. She moved my hips and brought me directly over her. Then she took my cock in her hands and guided it towards her sweet mouth. I looked up from my labors to watch as the tip disappeared into her gluttonous opening.

She sucked me and stroked me and I could have shot in a second but I held it back and concentrated on her pussy and we pumped together like two sucking machines. We slowed down and found a rhythm. The machine was well oiled. The rods and arms stroking in time, spurts of steam cumming off at regular intervals. I don't know how long it went on. It was a different kind of time. It lasted until we drifted back to enough consciousness to realize we both wanted my cock in her pussy.

It was our first time in a bed so we started missionary. We tried our best to strangle each other with our tongues, mashed our lips to bruises and pumped the cock in and out the pussy go in and out the pussy in and out the pussy. Suddenly, that was it. The pressure that will not be denied began to build from behind my scrotum and five or ten spasms later it was over. The hell with Tantra.

We lay in a puddle together, sweaty, spent and crazed. My arms sought the comfort of her warmth and my fingers endlessly swept her contours trying to memorize the sensation. We breathed in unison.

There was a spot in my mind going, "did you have your finger in her butthole? Did she want your cock in there?" Thus is the duality of the human male.

We still had hours to enjoy before anyone else was due home so we got used to being naked together. We joked and touched and it didn't take me long to start getting aroused again. She showed me that beautiful rear view once more, using her hands to spread her lips apart and I just marveled, looking at it and stroking folds and tiny hairs, sliding a finger into one opening and then the other. It was the best toy I ever had.

After a while we decided to take a bath. Alice and I had a great bathtub in the mansion. It was called 'The Dual' because it had two sloped ends and the faucet was in the middle. The tub had its own little room with windows that looked out into the back yard and the woods beyond. There were no curtains anywhere in the house. Anyone out there could have looked in and seen two naked bodies laughing and touching as they filled the tub and got the towels and lotions and stuff that a good bath required. We were in the middle of the woods and I don't think anyone but a raccoon ever did look in.

I love to take baths with lovers. The warm water caressing your skin, the floating penis and breasts is all so magnificent. The slipping of skin as you nestle together, leg over leg, crotch into crotch. Soaping each other's backs and down into the secret places.

At one point, Candy decided to act like a little girl and started pouting about something. "Don't you pout, little girl," I said. "That's a demerit."

"What's a demerit?"

"Pouting is a demerit."

"A demerit, huh? Okay, but how am I supposed to know that?"

"It's all in the handbook.

"What handbook?"

"The one you got when you signed up."

"Oh that silly old thing. I threw that away!"

"That's a demerit!"

She thought the whole demerit thing was hysterically funny and kept doing naughty things so I could give her demerits.

Eventually, we calmed down, leaned back and accepted the embrace of the warmth and liquidity. We almost fell asleep. But the water cooled off and we started to shrivel.

As we dried off and walked through my bathroom to get back to the bed, we passed the mirror. Candy stopped and we admired our naked selves together. Candy turned her back to the mirror and raised her right leg up so she could put her foot on the sink counter in front of the mirror. This spread her cheeks far apart so that a distinct image of her asshole and red-haired pussy was reflected for my viewing pleasure. She tilted her hips towards me. Her pussy beckoned to me, an inviting warmth, as encompassing as the bath water but much tighter.

"Do you want to fuck me and watch me getting fucked at the same time?" she asked. Indeed I did. I came close and her cunt snapped at my pecker. My erection was so vertical it was slapping my belly. It was the perfect angle for entering her. Her lips were like the petals of an orchid crossed with a bear trap. They reached out and grabbed at the helmet of my penis. It was like entering the wilderness, but it was not enemy territory. Oh what a fit. I slid in to the hilt. My pelvis crushed her labia. She gave a little shriek.

I looked in the mirror and saw the padding of Candy's posterior pumping powerfully. Her little anus first winking at me then hiding in the fold. I reached my left hand around and slipped an index finger into the playful little fellow. I could look down and see my cock working her puss or look in the mirror and see my finger in her ass. It was pretty wonderful.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck my cunt. Stick your cock up that gash and fuck it"

"Young lady," I replied. "What kind of language is that? That's a demerit."

"I don't care about any fucking demerits," she said. "Stick your finger farther up my ass."

"That's it! You are getting a spanking."

"Promises, promises."

The idea of spanking her, of having her bent over my knee with her tushie up in the air pointed at my face, the view of my finger in her back hole and the feeling of my cock inside her all came together and I exploded for the second time. Throb, throb, throb, I spurted into her over and over. How did my body make all that cum in such a short time? Candy's asshole clinched around my finger just as I finished and then she shook and screamed and bit into my shoulder. We had to go into the bedroom and rest before I could give her her spanking.

Alice and I had a nice chaise lounge in a corner of the bedroom. It had belonged to her great aunt. It was ideal for a spanking couch. I sat down and kind of scooted back in it. She draped herself across my legs with her feet on the floor on one side and her hands touching floor on the other.

"Bring one of your hands back here and grab my penis," I said. The damn thing was erect again already.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," she replied. " I might squeeze it when you spank me."

"Hmm, that's true." I was rethinking the concept. "Okay forget it. Prepare for the first strike."

I cupped my hand with the fingers tightly together and fitted it over the center of Candy's left buttock, the one closest to me. The curve of my hand fit the curve of her skin precisely. There is a precision sometimes in the universe, where things nestle together in such a way. I thought perhaps my soul, my aura was nestling that way with Candy's. I rubbed her perfect buttock in small circles. It was the softness of the belly of a puppy combined with the supple tautness of a drumhead and a leather couch. The exposed cheek was covered with tiny short hairs. If i kept my hand a quarter of an inch from her skin as i moved it in concentric circles, i could stimulate the hairs without actually touching her body. A feline moan escaped Candy. I brought my hand back and tensed as if about to strike. Candy clenched her ass.

"No clenching. No clenching, young lady" and I gave her a smack that didn't count to empathize my point.

She relaxed and I poked her with my finger to judge the degree of clenching that was going on. When I was satisfied, I again placed my hand over the spot I planned as the target area. Then, slowly, slowly I brought my hand back, delaying for an extra second at he top of the arc before "SMACK" she absorbed the first stroke.

"Is that all you've got?" she asked me in a sassy manner. "That was nothing. Spank me harder."

I thought I had given her a pretty good wallop, maybe a five out of ten, but clearly I was going to have to rethink the scale. Perhaps I had not taken into account the degree to which an ass like hers was built to tolerate or even enjoy being spanked.

I reared back and let me have an eight on the other side without going through all the preliminaries. She jumped and said "Ow." A pink handprint appeared magically on her ass. I went back to the left side and gave her an eight there. "Hey" she said, "that stings."

"It's supposed to sting. Otherwise it wouldn't be punishment," I informed her. "Here, let's balance you up," and I swapped her right cheek again.

Candy's butt cheeks clinched and unclenched a half dozen times. It was quite a vision watching those ass muscles all working in unison. When Candy was done with her spasm, she relaxed and said "Ooo, I can feel the sting working it's way down towards my asshole. I think I'm getting a little wet."

The color was coming up nicely on Candy's bottom. Her ass skin was such a creamy color to start with that the reddening bloom glowed like a watercolor still wet on the paper.

"Perhaps it's time we did an inspection on that orifice." I pondered the question. "Yes, yes I think this would be a good time for the anal inspection. Please reach your hands around back and open the area to view."

12