A Self Imposed Task

Story Info
I live out one of my fantasies.
5.5k words
4.56
69.5k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers

I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist as I have found that it is quite arousing for me to be outdoors in some state of undress where I might possibly be seen. The feeling of being so exposed and vulnerable where at any time someone could come along and find me unable to get redressed quick enough is intoxicating to me.

I really thought that my days of fulfilling my little fantasies in real life were over as I had turned 40, moved away from my friends and collaborators, and due to my husband's promotion felt that anything wild and sexy would be inappropriate.

I began to write erotica and found an outlet for my exhibitionism through my stories, which often included photos of me when I used to 'play' outdoors. David Barclay became a reader of my stories and if you have read "The Task" as well as "Another Task" you will know the rest of the story to this point.

What I had never experienced before was what it would feel like to disrobe knowing not only that I would be seen but also who would see me. I can try to explain the extreme exhilaration and sexual arousal that swept over me when I dropped my skirt to the floor at the end of our monthly meeting at work, but you really have to feel it to understand how addictive it can be.

All I have to do is to think about it and those same feelings take over. It has been over two months now and the sense of embarrassment, anxiety, and excitement are as fresh for me now as they were the moment it all happened.

For the past five years I have often used a specific fantasy of mine to either write episodes regarding Ms. Harley on Literotica (posted under the pen name HarelyFatboy1) as well as to please myself whenever I found some alone time

My fantasy involves being bent over an executive style desk in a well-decorated office with my dress pulled well up my waist as the hem drapes itself over my back. In this manner I am exposed from the waist on down revealing my choice of lingerie, which in my fantasy includes a garter belt, a pair of fully fashioned nylon stockings, 4 inch heels and a teeny tiny pair of pure white and very snug fitting string bikini panties, of which I own more than one pair.

As the executive is reprimanding me for duties poorly performed my very vulnerable and very exposed bottom is being firmly spanked. The part of my fantasy that always brings on my "O" face is that while I am so vulnerable and exposed; another person walks into the office and witnesses my punishment further adding to my embarrassment and vulnerability.

I am getting wet just writing about this.

But how could this ever happen in real life without it being staged or feeling put on?

I have no desire to attend a spanking party although it would possibly provide some fulfillment of my fantasy. I doubt that my imagination of well dressed and elegant men accompanied by elegant women wearing beautifully crafted dresses, high heels and stockings even applies to spanking parties.

I am sure that I would be deeply disappointed and feel foolish for ever going. Besides my husband is barely ever home due to his added responsibilities and I can't imagine attending something like this without him.

Since my husband works such long hours I have gotten into the habit of dropping by his place of work at the end of my day and using my feminine wiles to persuade him to take me to dinner at least once every other week.

It really has been a perfect opportunity for us to spend some alone time together as well as to see each other.

On those too often occasions that he needs to go back to the office I will ride back with him from the restaurant, as I typically will leave my car at his work. Once we arrive back at his office every so often if I am in one of my moods I will walk up to his office with him.

My husband has one of those executive style offices that I often envision in my fantasy. I am sure that this fact adds to my desire to act out whenever I am alone with him. I have been inclined to not exactly behave myself and will pull my skirt up to my waist while sitting in one of his visitor chairs that sit directly opposite his large desk.

Then I will rub my fingers along my crotch while I coo at him about how horny I am.

I love to watch his eyes as a change comes over him telling me immediately that he desires me. I will keep my dress or skirt held high as I saunter over to his side of the desk. Sometimes I sit on his desk placing my feet on each of the armrests on his chair and touch myself while he watches.

Other times I will get down on the carpeted floor of his office and crawl over to him until I can reach between his legs and stroke his erection through his suit pants. Then I will slowly unzip his fly and extract his deep red and throbbing penis from his trousers and perform fellatio on him until he fills my mouth with his hot and creamy jism. Yummy!

The thought of being discovered in such a vulnerable position at his place of work almost brings me to orgasm without him even touching me.

I love the role-play that goes on in my mind, as I am the submissive secretary to this powerful executive unable to deny any and all of his requests despite their sordid nature. It really is a turn on for me. To add the element of being spanked makes it that much more exciting.

As far as I know no one gets spanked at work particularly in today's highly litigious society. Even though this makes perfect sense, fantasies don't follow any rules of rationality. I guess that is why they are fantasies.

The more I fantasize about being spanked by my husband in his office, the more I desire it to really happen. But who would be the unsuspecting audience and how could they possibly be made a part of my fantasy without realizing it.

Then on one particular evening as I sat on my husband's desk top with my skirt pulled up and my legs spread wide apart having rested them on either armrest of his chair, a male member of the cleaning staff inadvertently walked in on us.

I quickly dropped my feet to the floor pulling my skirt southward and stood up.

My entire body flushed with embarrassment and humiliation. But at the exact same time, I really got aroused.

I had been seen playing the 'sexy secretary' and it felt deliciously naughty.

The man excused himself, walked into my husband's office taking a hold of his wastebasket and then emptied it into a large container on wheels that was just outside the door. The entire time he stared at me with his deep brown eyes.

If you have exhibitionist tendencies like myself there is a certain look that you come to recognize particularly if you are caught doing something rather unexpected and very sexy. This man had that look. It isn't a creepy look. It is more of a look of appreciation for any woman that he considers sexy.

I knew that he had seen much more than a man without this look would have seen. In essence he has trained himself to notice aspects of a woman that most men would miss until it is thrown right into their face.

He would notice the little space that opens up whenever a woman crosses and uncrosses her legs. He would notice the barely perceptible line of elastic outlining a woman's bottom that creates visible panty lines despite how careful the woman might be to disguise them. He would notice the cleavage created when a woman leans over causing her top to drape away from her chest.

It is like being a connoisseur of women. If you are one of these types of men, you know exactly what I am talking about.

You enjoy most everything about a woman particularly if you like how the woman looks.

This particular connoisseur had just seen me with my legs spread wide and uncovered to above my stocking tops.

Our eyes met and that single look told me that he liked what he had just seen and would certainly like to see more.

Once he left I asked my husband who he was. He explained that he was one of the regular members of the cleaning staff that enters the building after everyone has left to clean. His name was Manuel and almost like clockwork he would show up at the door of my husband's office to empty his wastebasket. Once my husband had left for the evening then Manuel would also vacuum the office and do a light dusting.

During subsequent get-togethers what my husband said was confirmed, as Manuel would appear almost precisely at 7:00 to empty his wastebasket. I couldn't quite understand why I hadn't seen him before as my weekly visits to my husband's office usually coincided with his cleaning rounds. Could it be that he had seen me instead of me ever seeing him? After all wouldn't it be proper discretion to not walk in on a man and a woman while they were in the midst of something sexual? It also occurred to me that on this particular occasion Manuel's curiosity got the best of him and that was why he decided to interrupt us. Could it be that he wanted to see what I looked like up close instead of any furtive glances of me seen from the hallway.

Each time our eyes met I would recognize that look. This look has always sent the most pleasant little tremors throughout my body often resulting in my desire to act out again. I don't mean that I wanted to strip for Manuel specifically, but the thought of being caught again just to see that look made me giddy.

He was the perfect voyeur for my fantasy.

I pretty much filed the thought away in my mind dismissing it as another little fantasy of mine that would play a role in my masturbatory sessions. Then I started to perform Mr. Barclay's little tasks.

His tasks have awakened my wild side. The side of me that I had thought was put away for good. After all I was a maturing woman and mother and had responsibilities as well as a recently self-assigned reputation to uphold.

When I initially had exchanged thoughts of performing tasks for Mr. Barclay, I always reminded him that nothing that I did could affect my husband's reputation among his clients or co-workers. As a result Mr. Barclay has managed to create tasks for me that wouldn't become the talk of the town so to speak.

However since the performance of my last task where I literally lost my skirt in front of my managers and peers, my wild side has become quite dominant again.

And besides, never come between a woman and her fantasies.

So the thought of being spanked with everything from my waist on down being put on display was gaining momentum. What if Manuel was my unexpected voyeur as I was draped across my husband's desktop with my dress pulled up and over my waist?

The idea was too intoxicating and I was becoming obsessed with it.

But how to do it?

First, I should probably explain a little about my spanking fetish. Actually I don't know whether I even understand it myself.

I was never spanked as a child, so maybe this fact is what makes it more of an adult activity for me.

My husband is primarily attracted to a woman's legs and her bottom. He also loves panties, which offers you an explanation of why I write about mine in such detail. I have essentially been programmed to be a panty exhibitionist, enjoying every moment of it.

Once we had progressed to the "getting familiar with each other" stage of dating, he would often give me playful slaps across my derriere. Much to my own surprise I really enjoyed the mixture of the slight stinging across my cheeks as it was always accompanied by a slight twitching between my legs. In other words it felt good.

As we got to know each other better and better becoming more comfortable with our sexuality towards one another, I would tease him. My method of teasing was to do something that I knew irritated him but in a very playful manner. When he would start to become aggravated I would ask him whether I needed a spanking. I would say, "Oh, do you want to spank me? Huh? Do you? Have I been such a naughty girl? And does a naughty girl need to be spanked?"

I wanted to find out how it felt to actually be spanked, since I enjoyed his little slaps across my bottom so much. Then I would either pull my skirt up over my panties or pull my pants down sticking my booty towards him.

I knew that he was hesitant to display his interest in spanking and often would just giving me a light slapping as I lay across his lap. However time was on my side and I continued to egg him on whenever I had the chance.

Eventually it happened. He firmly pulled me over his lap. I was surprised at how strong he was and knew immediately that I was going to be spanked i.e. spanked in the time-honored tradition.

This wasn't going to be like our previous play-acting. I was going to experience a real spanking.

The first smack across my bottom stung. It stung a lot, and I squeezed my cheeks together as tightly as I could to lessen the pain. The second smack was just as hard and sent a shiver of pain all the way up my back. However it also sent a shiver of delight right down between my legs.

After the third smack that echoed against the walls of his apartment he realized that he might be hurting me and quickly asked whether I was ok. I replied that it hurt but I still liked it, however would he rub my cheeks following every smack so the pain could subside sooner.

Of course, he acceded to my request. After all wouldn't most boys enjoy having their girlfriend hanging over both sides of their knees with her tightly encased nylon covered booty facing straight up at them almost begging to be slapped?

I know my husband sure did........and more importantly so did I.

It soon became one of our many foreplay options. Knowing that my experience of pain and humiliation would soon be accompanied by some fabulous orgasms only made the spanking that much more delicious.

I have never had welts or bruises and wouldn't want to. A nice warming and reddening of my cheeks is perfect for me and plays very well into my submissive nature.

My exhibitionistic nature had always created strong desires to risk being seen in public places wearing nothing but my undies. As I have said before, I am not a nudist. I believe that my fantasies stem from my childhood experiences when my playmates would tease me if they saw my underwear. And when my parents caught us playing a version of femme fatale where my girlfriend and I were tied up in my garage by the "evil bad guys" and had our shorts pulled down to reveal our panties, I knew that I had more than a passing interest in being exposed and vulnerable.

This interest has found me in many embarrassing predicaments throughout my young adulthood and now extending into my 40's. But for someone like me, embarrassing is akin to arousing.

The thought of being in such an exposed and humiliating position with the possibility of having an unsuspecting witness to my vulnerability excited me to no end. I really, really wanted this long-standing fantasy of mine to become real.

I wanted Manuel to see me being spanked in my husband's office.

Now I just had to figure out how to set the stage to make it all happen.

I realized that in order for this to work I needed to distract my husband enough so that he forgot about the imminent appearance of Manuel as I was positioned over his desk. I knew that his desire to spank me in a public venue could easily work to my advantage.

We have done quite a few things sexually at his places of work over the years and so spanking me wouldn't be that unusual. And whenever I saw the change that would display itself in my husband's eyes I knew that he would not be thinking about the cleaning staff. His total focus would be on me and my ivory pantied behind.

I decided on a specific day and put my plan into motion.

I find it always so interesting how what previously would have been any normal day turns into something very abnormal. From the time I woke up on this particular morning my entire body was enveloped with a nervous tension brought on by extreme anticipation and anxiety.

The simple act of choosing this day to be my next performance changed the energy of the day entirely.

My husband and children got up, went about their normal 'get ready' routines, ate breakfast, and were on their way. Meanwhile I was a nervous wreck trying to maintain some semblance of normalcy as I prepared for my day, my very special day.

Just the simple act of picking out my clothes became a thought provoking decision. I was planning on living out a long time fantasy of mine making every aspect of getting dressed and going to work an important decision.

I was torn between wearing a pair of white string bikini panties or a bright red eye-catching pair.

I finally decided on the white. I liked how the color signified a sort of innocence and purity. They also showed off my cheeks incredibly well particularly when I was bent over. Their tendency to ride up between my cheeks would add to my feeling of exposure.

As I pulled them up my legs a little shiver of excitement ran through my lower torso.

I added a matching garter belt and demi cup bra with nude stockings. Now I had to decide between a dress or a skirt.

The clock was no help at all as I agonized over a navy blue pleated skirt that stopped just above my knees or a red shirtdress that zipped up the front. The skirt finally won out as I preferred the thought of having it pulled up and over my waist as opposed to being unzipped and almost completely stripped. I was prepared to show quite a bit of myself, but not to the point of being undressed.

Also the contrast between my ivory undies and the deep navy of my skirt seemed to fulfill how I imagined my fantasy.

Finally without a moment to spare I was on my way to work.

The day seemed to drag on forever although I still receive a lot of attention following my "accidental" skirt mishap, which happened well over two months ago. My how time flies.

All I could think about was my upcoming embarrassment.

I guess an ordinary person, if there were such a thing, would have backed out of their plans letting a fantasy remain a fantasy. Despite the overwhelming anxiety and fear I relished the idea.

My intimate area between my legs was drooling constantly as the day was coming to a close.

Just around 4:00 p.m. my husband called to tell me that, "our planned get together wouldn't work out for tonight." He had just been asked to join the CEO and some key clients for dinner.

I almost dropped the phone. I felt completely devastated by his news and even bordered on a mild form of depression. My body had been put on high alert for the entire day as I imagined and reimagined what was going to happen right around 7:00. Now everything was postponed if not delayed permanently.

I went home and tried not to sulk as I treated my daughters and myself to our favorite pizza and we all watched a movie together.

It was like having prom cancelled or a special date postponed. I was crushed.

My poor body didn't know how to react as I lay in bed starring at the ceiling. Finally the forgiveness of sleep took me over and my day was done.

It was really difficult to even think about another try. I certainly didn't want to experience such intense disappointment again. However about two weeks later my husband told me that he was available after work for "a little get together" and could guarantee that this time it wouldn't be cancelled.

I could tell that he was feeling a bit horny, as we hadn't had much of a chance to be alone together. I knew that it would make it that much easier for him to be totally distracted by me as the magic time rolled around.

With everything cleaned and pressed I again dressed in my "spanking attire" and headed off to work.

This time my day had the added fear of receiving another call from my husband to let me know that it wasn't going to happen. But 6:00 p.m. arrived and I was on my way to his office.

The vibrations were in full force as my heart beat out of my chest. Once I parked the car I wanted to run to his building, but knew that the timing would have to be perfect. My unveiling had to occur precisely at 7:00 p.m.

E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers
12