A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
New experiences for naive young women.
6.2k words
4.24
86.5k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers

Heather works for a company that believes in personal development programs. She feels she spends fifty percent of her time in classroom settings. Unfortunately, from a drawing of names out of a bowl, she was one of six individuals selected to go for a two-week personal development seminar in Orlando Florida. There were four women names and two guys names selected. Naturally, the company covered everything associated with the trip. Someone said, "Gee, we get an extra two weeks paid vacation this year." She thought to herself yeah, sure.

Naturally, to save on corporate expenses they had to pair up, the females and the guys; it ended up being three rooms.

Heather's roommate, as well as the other two girls were between twenty-three and twenty-five. She was the oldest at twenty-eight.

Before getting to far into the story, a little background on Heather will help.

Several years ago, Heather and some friends went to Jamaica for a vacation as well as to experience their first black dates. They had fantasies about sleeping with blacks and heard rumors about how great lovers they are. Yes, they also were aware of the other rumor of their endowment. They desired to be initiated, far from home, thinking they could go back after the vacation and into the same dull routine and the secret would remain amongst them. They were wrong in regards to several assumptions.

The vacation was awesome. They experienced many new things. They even experienced group sex which they had never had done before. They had sex with South American men and women. They learned how to swallow a cock and the love juice that it fires. They learned that taking it in the other orifice was fun for both sexes. They had their first girl on girl experience.

The vacation made an impression that will never leave them. What they did not expect was the stirrings in their belly when seeing hot looking black guys when returning home. When asked, if they need any assistance with anything or help from a black guy, the feelings also start.

Seeing hot black guys or hearing suggestive comments triggers emotions that none of them had before going to Jamaica. In fact hearing comments before their trip was repugnant to them, growing up in a large northern city lacking few opportunities to mix with blacks. Now they were broken hearted if they did not hear suggestive comments when they were near them.

They have all dated black guys a number of times since their Jamaican tryst.

Heather's and her roommate decided they would fly to Orlando early Sunday morning, check their luggage, and tour the town to get familiar with the layout. Surprisingly their room was ready. They unpacked and got themselves settled.

Heather's roommate is a gypsy by ancestry. She has olive skin, jet-black hair, so silky looking with stunning hazel eyes. She is of five foot eight inches and they both weigh 125 pounds. She would be model material except her DD breasts were a little too much. Otherwise, she was perfect in all other aspects. Seated on the plane together, they exchanged everything that they could in three hours, so they had a comfortable feeling about many things. Gina was dating and was not rushing into marriage.

For Heather, she is of Scandinavian ancestry, having the blue eyes and blond hair. If she could have shared her breasts with Gina, then the average might have been a perfect ten but she accepted her 34B size.

Gina being twenty-three was asking many questions. This was here first time out from home in this type of environment. A word sums her up, naive.

In the room was tons of information on Orlando. They decided they would go to Sea World, have dinner somewhere out, then return to the hotel and relax and be ready for the first day at the seminar. They were all preregistered and the seminar began at 9 AM at the convention center.

As they were approaching the front door to arrange a cab for Sea World, Heather saw two gorgeous black guys get into a cab. Naturally, her butterflies in the pit of her stomach woke up.

They went to Sea World, had dinner there, and were back in their room by 9PM.

The message light was flashing on the nightstand. Gina listened to it and then said, "Heather it was from Paul. He said that he and Jim would be in the lounge if we desired to join them for drinks."

Heather looked at Gina and she was glowing with excitement to get to the lounge. Heather said, "Gina, come sit here on the sofa and let's have a momma to daughter chat."

Gina's eyes opened in shock but she did not argue as she sat down. "Gina, after I have said my two cents worth, you make a decision and enjoy your trip. I just do not want to see you going home with a broken heart."

"Look most guys away from home like to prove to themselves they are still hot and able to get girls in the sack. I am not saying Jim or Paul are like that because I have never been with them in a situation were I could test them."

"We have two weeks to get to know them. How do you handle alcohol, Gina? If it weakens your defense go easy on it or you will find yourself in bed in the morning with a guy. I am not saying that is bad, and I hope that it does happen but not from guys we work with that can brag to all the other guys back home how they scored. Are you following me, Gina?"

"Gosh Heather, that never crossed my mind. Gee thanks. Won't they be expecting us though?"

"No not expecting just hoping. You see they know us or think they do so they do not have to get our attention. They know they have it."

"I'll tell you what; I bet they ask us to dinner tomorrow night, then to join them for cocktails. If they do not ask us, they will ask Jenna and Celeste. Do you want to make a wager?"

"No way Heather, I am sure you have them figured out."

"Look if they do ask, let's accept the offer. Then we can see quickly see what kind of guys they are. It will be easy because both are married, I think but not positive. If one is single then that is a different scenario. However, remember what is important to them is scoring. Are you still with me?"

"Sure, I think I am going to learn a lot attending what I thought would be a dull seminar experience."

"Gina I am going to take a shower and get comfortable. It's been a great day so far."

"Okay Heather and I will then do the same."

After showering, Heather opened the door to help clear the vapors from the mirror and heard voices. They were female, so assumed Celeste and Jenna had come to visit.

When Heather entered the sitting area, Gina said, "Heather, listen to this. Jenna tell Heather what you told me."

Well to not go into detail but the sum of it is Paul put the hit on Jenna with indirect hints and suggestions.

Gina said, "After I heard that Heather, I told them what you had cautioned me about. Wow, you have guys figured out good."

Heather said, "Celeste, how did Jim treat you? I assume he was with you if Paul was hitting on Jenna."

"Heather we danced slow dances, close dances and fast dances and Jim did not utter anything that would indicate he desired anything more."

Heather said, "Well ladies keep your guard up."

By the way, both Celeste and Jenna are hot looking numbers. Both weigh less than 120 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes and small breasts but perfect asses as guys say. Jenna is five foot six and Celeste is five foot 5. Neither are married or engaged. As a matter of fact neither have steady boyfriends.

They sat around until mid-night discussing men. They then discovered that Celeste and Jenna were in the adjoing room and there were doors they could open to access each other's room without going out in the hall.

They decided to go for breakfast at 7:30AM, gave each other hugs and cheek kisses and lights out.

The alarm startled them.

They showered, dressed, and went into the other room to see the progress of Celeste and Jenna. They were ready so off to breakfast they headed.

Mid-way through breakfast Jim approached them and after the greetings said, "Look Paul and I would like to treat you to dinner at a fabulous place. If you guys have no other, plans please let us.

All eyes focused on Heather from the females. She said, "Com'on now, don't make me the spokesperson. I am with you Jim; these others can speak for themselves. They have tongues, I think."

"I'm in, came from the other three."

"Great, let's meet in the lobby at 7PM. See you at the seminar."

"Heather, you are something else. You had it pegged perfectly," came from Gina's lips.

When they arrived at the seminar, their mouths dropped in shock at seeing maybe fifty people in the room. The meeting started with them six sitting in a row together. The seminar provided shuttle service so they were all on the same bus.

The person speaking said that every morning they would meet as a group to get general information out of the way. After lunch, served in the building cafeteria style, they needed to look at the board to find their name for the afternoon season. He said there were nine companies represented with fifty-four registered attendees. He also mentioned that a computer-generated list insured they were never in the same room with their colleagues and attempted to get them acquainted at least once with every registered attendee. For morning and afternoon sessions, they would need to look at the rooster. To make it easy the names are in alphabetical order with the room assignment after it. He also mentioned that the remaining sessions start at 8AM for general meeting, 9-11AM for training, 11AM-1PM for lunch and 1-3PM for training.

They agreed to meet back at the hotel at the end of the day to keep things simple.

In the afternoon session, there were nine of them. As in all small groups, they had to make out name cards. They also had to make a two minute introduction of who, where, company etc. Well they did that at every session. The introduction was dropped the 3rd day, and they just took the name cards with them.

Heather's heart skipped a tad and her nipples got hard seeing one of the black guys from yesterday at the hotel in the same room with her and introducing himself. God he was gorgeous she was thinking.

It was difficult concentrating on the topic of self-image projections with him in the room. Heather tried her best not to look his way. She was relieved when the session ended. She headed for the bus pick up stop. She noticed the one she needed was there. She ran to it, hopped on, and the door closed behind her.

Heather kept working her way to the back on the filled bus. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Tyrell. He smiled and motioned to her to take his seat. She did and thanked him. He squatted next to her. He began a conversation in general terms, asking about home, boyfriends, work etc. He asked the name of the hotel. She told him the Marriott. His eyes lit up, he smiled and said, "Small world, I'm there also."

Heather was relieved when he did not ask her for her room number but on the other hand, she desired him to.

They parted ways in the lobby. Tyrell saying, "See you around, babe."

"Okay Tyrell, see you."

When Heather reached the room, she was the last to show up. She plopped her butt down from exhaustion and took a big sigh. She closed my eyes just to recover.

Gina asked Heather if she wanted to go for a walk with them. Heather said, "No thanks."

Heather decided to shower as they left. The phone rang as she headed to the shower.

"Hello"

"Is this Heather?"

"Yes."

"Hi Babe, Tyrell here."

"Hi Tyrell."

"How about joining me in the Jacuzzi, in the swimming pool area to get the kinks out?"

"I'm ready to take a shower Tyrell. I will think on it. If I do not show up in 15 minutes I will be passing on the invite. By the way how did you get my room number?"

Heather heard laughter coming from Tyrell. When he quit laughing he said, "I don't have your room number but you are on the seminar registration sheet, so I asked the operator for you. Not to difficult babe."

"Okay babe but please come. Bye babe."

Heather decided to put on her two-piece bathing suit, take a quick shower, and head to the pool area.

Heather put on a terry cloth robe and worked her way into the pool area. It was hard not to spot him.

Heather walked up to him and said, "Thanks for the invite. I am tired and that word Jacuzzi was just what I needed."

"Let me swim a few laps and I will join you."

"Be my guest babe."

Heather pitched the robe and dove into the pool. She did her laps and then headed to the Jacuzzi. Tyrell was grinning ear to ear. She could but not notice his tight chest and stomach muscle. He was a real specimen.

They started with more idle chatter then into more personal things such as asking how old she was when she had her first sexual encounter, and was she ever into girls. She was getting aroused and her nipples were getting hard, pressing against the fabric covering her breasts. Tyrell noticed because he was looking more and more at them.

"Heather, I know you have heard this a million times before, but I am going to be a dumb ass or stupid jerk and say it anyway and that is you have an awesome body. I envy the guys that you permit to sleep with you."

Blood rushed to her lower lips and they were swelling. Her nipples were showing signs of becoming harder.

Then she heard, "Heather is there anything I can do for you? Do you need any help with anything?"

She looked at Tyrell and said, "Thanks for the invite, I'd better get going."

She had the look of total embarrassment on her face, no sign of ignorance as to the inference of the questions.

Tyrell helped her from the Jacuzzi by offering a hand and holding her robe so she could slip it on.

She headed to the hallway to go to her room and soon I heard, "Heather, look I'm sorry. Wait, Please. Let's talk, I did not know but was hoping. I am really sorry."

She wanted to make him think she did not know what he was talking about.

"I'm lost Tyrell, what are you mumbling about."

"Heather, please. We are adults. You either have had experience with black guys or have heard rumors. I am sorry I rattled you. Can we get off on a better footing so these weeks are pleasant instead of you trying to avoid me for 14 days?"

What he said made sense. She then heard, "Come to my room and we can chat. I promise I will not place any pressure on you. Just talk to me so we can look at each other and be honest and not run and hide."

She took his hand and they headed to his room. Her heart was beating hoping her co-workers did not spot her with him.

They reached his room and she was glad that she did not run into her friends.

He asked her what she would like to drink.

She told him and iced tea if he had it otherwise a diet cola.

"Heather, I am going to sit in this chair and you set in my lap. Pretend I am an old friend that you can open up to and share your secrets."

She giggled and did as he suggested.

"Look Tyrell."

"Call me Ty."

"Okay Ty, look......"

She explained about her vacation and how black guys affected her. The more Heather chatted the warmer she was getting. She was blushing a lot. She told him a bar environment and at home would not have made it difficult but in the Jacuzzi with co-workers around was un-nerving her.

She stood and took off the robe and sat back down in his lap.

"Ty it was just the wrong place and time for me to hear that offer. I hear it at home hundreds of times a week probably. But to be really honest with you, I saw you and a buddy getting into a cab yesterday, and my nips hardened."

"Ty can you open the sliding door or turn on the air? I am roasting."

Heather stood so he could open the sliding door.

When he came back, Ty shed his terry robe and as he was next to her, he placed a hand on a butt cheek and said, "That is one hell of a beautiful ass Heather."

Heather blushed as her temperature climbed again. She took a sip of the tea and sat in his lap again.

Heather scanned the room and saw it was 6:15PM on the clock. She looked Ty in the eyes, placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled herself in to kiss him. They tongued dueled fast and furious. His hands went to cup her breasts. She broke the kiss and said, "Ty I really need to get ready for dinner with my friends but I want us to continue this. Can we tomorrow when we get back from the seminar?" as she stood.

"We sure can Heather, Thanks for not freaking out. Let's meet here at 4:00 or after."

Heather tongued dueled with him again until they needed air with one of his hands on her butt pushing her into his cock, the other in the center of her back pushing her tits to his bare chest. She put on her robe and made her way to her room. Thank God, it was on the other side of the complex.

She dressed for dinner. They met the guys in the lobby. They had a great seafood dinner and went back to the hotel lounge. They danced with the guys and others guys staying at the hotel. Their male two co-workers appeared to be behaving themselves with no clues or the side hints for anything or about anything.

Around 11:30, Gina asked Heather if she was ready for bed and Heather indicated yes. They gave everyone their good night hugs and headed to their room.

Heather arranged her clothes for the next day while Gina showered. Heather then took her shower, along with some breast play, nipple sucking and inducing a finger triggered orgasm at her clit, thinking of Ty.

When Heather hoped in bed and flipped the lights out she heard, "Heather may I ask you something very personal. I need your advice and I hope you can guide me."

"Sure Gina, what is it?"

"Well in the seminar today I met a black man. He was sitting next to me. At the end of the seminar, he whispered and asked me if I needed anything or if he could be of any help. I told him no, but thanks for asking. He then said that it was too bad because he sure would love to help me out. Do you have any idea what he may have been referring too?"

Heath was lost for words not knowing how to answer her.

"Heather, are you awake?"

"Gina hon, slip over here in bed with me so I can keep my voice down, or go close the door."

Gina slid over into Heather's bed. It was a queen size so there was plenty of room.

"Gina this conversion may get scary for you and if it does just tell me to forget about it, okay"

"I am going to assume that you have never been to bed with a black man. If you had been, you would have known what he was talking about. He was asking you if you were horny for him and if you were he was also horny for you."

Gina placed her hand over her mouth and whispered, "Are you certain Heather?"

"Yes Gina that is a code that they use. He could tell by your reaction that you are a virgin when it comes to black guys. He will really work on you to sleep with him now."

"Oh Heather, I am scared now."

"Don't be Gina, just expect him to approach you differently and you can still politely refuse unless he turns you on then go with the flow."

"Heather, it's none of my business but you being older can I ask you if you have ever done that."

Heather laid there wondering if she should start a lie and get caught later in it or just be upfront.

"Yes I have slept with black guys Gina, willingly, on vacation. Some friends and I took a vacation just to do that and to find out all we could about them. It was an eye opener, wonderful experience."

"You mean you enjoyed them in bed with you."

"Gina you are young yet. I was twenty-six and only have one regret from doing it."

"Ahh, so it can be bad."

"Well it depends, yes and no. Let me explain. I was scared to death, really petrified the night that it happened the first time. Remember the night you went all the way the first time, all strung out. Well it was the same. But in the morning, I wanted all the black cocks I could handle in two weeks."

Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers
12