A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
The final day of receiving the benefits.
3k words
4.43
24.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers

This is a continuation of a story that would be better understood if one began at the Chapter 1.

*

At eleven Saturday morning, Celeste went into the room to wake Gina and Heather for the flight home. Gina stirred and said, "Jim, Heather and I have changed our flight to Sunday. We want to do some more sightseeing. See you in the office Monday."

Celeste left saying, "Sure see you Monday."

After Celeste left the room, Heather stirred and after some minor morning chat, asked how she was going to respond to Ty request so they could go to the club again.

"Heather I have no idea. What would you recommend?"

"Gina what do you think of Jim?"

"What does Jim have to do with Ty?"

"Well I was thinking of something to maybe get Jim into the club tonight without having him to pay the entrance fee. He does not have that kind of money."

"I still don't get the connection between me, Ty and Jim."

"Look, maybe Jim can do you while you blow Ty. Maybe Ty can get them to waive the fee for Jim."

"Well Jim has never shown much interest in me. He is a hot dancer."

"Look Gina, I think his cock is bigger than Ty's or John's. I promised Jim he could me this afternoon. He had me turned on the other night and I got him off with my hand in the hall. He was huge. He claims and I believe him girls freak out when seeing it."

"So why won't you freak out?"

Heather looked at Gina for a minute then said, "That is a legitimate question."

Heather knew from her Jamaican experience that she could take thick cocks.

Heather was quite while she was thinking. Heather then said, "Gina I just know I can; I guess what bothers me is can you?"

"How can you be so sure you can?"

"Gina have you ever heard of fisting?"

"No."

Heather took the right hand of Gina's and stared at it. She then said, "Look this afternoon I want you to watch Jim do me. Then afterwards I want you to do something. I will ask Ty to be there and maybe we can work something out. I do not want to do it here while they still are around."

"Okay Heather I'll shower; you make your call to Ty."

"Okay hon."

Heather called Jim and Ty and agree to meet in Ty's room at two PM. She chatted longer with Ty to discuss an idea she had to get Jim into the club so he would not have to pay an entrance fee, which was hefty.

Gina and Heather went for lunch, then sunned themselves and headed to Ty's room. As they approached it, Jim was coming from the other direction. Jim had a puzzled look seeing Gina. Heather told him it was still on and she needed to work something out.

Ty answered and let them in. Jim was surprised it being Ty's room.

Heather asked to see Ty alone. When they were alone, she asked Ty if her idea to get Jim in to the club had any merit. She heard, "Being he is white and if he is bigger than me then it can be swung but he will have to do center stage early so the phone calls will go out to call in other members."

Ty Heard, "Well that is one hurdle."

She told Ty her plans with Gina and she heard, "No shit."

"Well babe better make Jim happy. Gina and I will stay out until we hear you saying how good his cock is in you and then we will peek."

Ty and Heather returned to Gina and Jim. Heather took Jim's hand and walked him to the bedroom. In twenty minutes Ty heard, "God Jim that cock of yours is awesome. It woke up every nerve in my pussy." Ty motioned to Gina to keep quite and not to make a sound.

When they reached the room, they saw Heather on her back with her knees up around her near her boobs. Gina covered her mouth when she saw the size of the juice covered cock plowing in and out of Heather's juicy pussy. The sounds alone were so erotic it made Gina leak.

Ty took Gina back to the living room and whispered, "That is the biggest cock on a white guy I have ever seen. Did Heather talk to you about her plan?"

"Yeah but there is no way I will let him get near me with it."

"Well let's see what else happens before we close our minds."

Both of them heard Heather and Jim have their orgasms.

After Heather had recovered, they heard, "Ty, Gina, please join us if you hear me."

Ty and Gina entered the room. Jim was sitting on the side of the bed. Heather said, "Gina you asked earlier today how I new I could take Jim's cock. Are we friends forever?"

"Of course why do you ask?"

"Take your clothes off and sit by me."

"Your not going to have Ty and you hold me down while Jim shoves that thing in are you?"

"No sweetie, I just want you to be ready if you get horny."

Gina did as Heather suggested and returned to the bed.

"Gina I want you to promise me anything that happens in this room stays in this room and you promise me you will do everything I ask of you."

"Gosh yes Heather but why all this secrecy and stuff."

"Ty, Jim each of you suck a tit. Gina finger fuck me with two fingers and use the thumb on my clit."

Everyone did as Heather asked. Heather wrapped her hands around the guy's head pulling them to her boobs tighter.

"Okay Gina, three fingers."

"Heather had an orgasm. When she calmed a little she said, "Four fingers Gina and no holding back."

Heather was humping faster.

They all heard, "Five fingers Gina."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm that feels almost as good as Jim's cock Gina."

"Gina now twist and turn your wrist and then slowly push your hand into my pussy until the opening closes around your wrist. If you feel the cervix, begin to make a fist with your fingers and keep twisting and turning. It is just a fat cock to my pussy so do not panic. Don't forget the thumb on the clit."

Gina's hand was slowly disappearing. Gina heard, "Shove Gina."

As Gina stiffened to shove, Heather humped and her pussy sucked the fist in. Both girls let out with, "Ohhhooo," as the opening closed around Gina's wrist.

The guys had turned their heads to get a view.

Heather had a smile cross her face and the heard her say, "Make me cum Gina, make me cum."

Gina lifted up and placed her mouth on Heather's clit and used her wrist and tongue to set in motion the cum that soon consumed Heather. The guys went to work on the hard nipples to make sure Heather's cum was going to be good.

It hit Heather hard.

When she had calmed a little Gina was going to begin to pull out and heard, "Don't Gina, please. Relax and just get used to the feeling. It is neat. A Brazilian girl turned me on to this. Are you hot from doing it and seeing it?"

"My god Heather my temperature is over one-hundred, my heart is pounding and I am leaking like Niagara Falls. It is sluttier than a black guy doing you."

"Now see why I was confident?"

"God yes. If you had told me I would not have believed you."

"Okay pull out slow and easy."

When Gina had here fist out, Heather said, "Your turn now to experience the ultimate fuck, well almost. Any thick cock will be better."

"If I say stop you will won't you Heather?"

"Of course, honey. The guy can do your boobs and they can flip to see who does your clit with a finger for some distraction."

Ty won the flip.

The all started on Gina. Heather took her time. Gina was sending singles by humping when she wanted more. Heather made sure Gina was turned on forcing her to have several orgasms so she was begging for more.

Heather had all five fingers into Gina's pussy when she started to orgasm. Heather shoved a finger into Gina's asshole causing Gina to lift her hips, forcing herself to take Heather's fist and experiencing the hardest orgasm of her life as she screamed, "Ahhhhaaaaaaaaaa, Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, my god, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohoooooooo, They...won't...quit, ohooooooooo, ohoooooooooo."

Her body was shaking and her head was thrashing from side to side as the orgasm rattled every nerve in her body.

The screaming stopped and she went limp.

Heather withdrew her hand, the guys lifted from Gina's boobs as she was still in no mans land.

Jim said, "I thought I had seen everything but that tops all. God Heather I am so glad that I met you. Maybe I will need to hire you to get chicks ready for my cock."

The three of them laughed. Gina was trying to recover.

Ty said, "Heather I can get you jobs that would triple your wages; think it over."

They saw Gina begin to bawl. The guys moved out of the way while Heather leaned in to wrap her arms around her. They heard Heather ask if she was okay. They heard, "I love you Heather." They then heard, "I love you too, Gina."

Ty nodded to Jim to bug out and let the girls alone. The guys showered. About thirty minutes later, they heard muffled orgasms from the girls. The guys smiled at each other.

While they where waiting for the girls, Ty explained the club to Jim. Jim agreed to go center stage with anyone just for a piece of ass.

Ty did not even explain the entrance fee because he had enough power to waive it and knew from experience, that the house would be packed to see the monster white cock. Jim decided to charge a twenty-dollar cover charge to the ladies coming after the center stage performance and to auction off Jim's cock to the highest bidder starting at two-hundred figuring Jim would be good for five cums minimum until closing.

When the girls had finished with the shower Ty said, "Heather after seeing that I would like to modify your plan. I'd like Gina to make her choice and we do it here, then she will not need to do center stage. Jim is home free just from what I saw and he can fuck you center stage since you are more comfortable in that environment.

"Please Ty, let Jim do me center stage, here and now. I want to feel what Heather experienced from Jim's cock."

They all looked at each other in shock. Jim's cock was expanding.

"Gina let's go back to the bedroom. We will get in 69 with you on top. Jim then can plow that lovely pussy of yours with his tool while you blow me."

"Ty, do I have to deep throat you?"

"No babe, just blow me to help you think of something else besides Jim. Don't worry about me. Just having your warm mouth around my black piece of meat will be enough. I might get off watching Jim's do his thing. I know he will be dragging out the juices he generates in you to my waiting mouth as my tongue works with Jim to send you Cumland."

"Mmmm, sounds like a hot scene. I am already wet."

They went to the bedroom and Gina placed herself on top of Ty, taking his thick black cock into her lily white hands, guided the head to her mouth, and began to lick and shuck it to wake it up.

Jim and Heather watched the black monster grow. Ty's tongue was working on Gina's clit. She was moaning. Everyone could see her hard nipples on her boobs as they hung fro her chest.

Heather and Jim then each inserted a finger into Gina's wet pussy and began to finger fuck her in unison. They both fed the wet coated finger to Ty.

Gina had a cum. Heather and Jim then each inserted two fingers, which then had four fingers doing her. She lifted her head from Ty's steel ebony looking pole to scream a cum and let her boy shake.

Heather moved away. Jim kneeled behind Gina's to place his mammoth pussy pleaser at the entrance. He placed his hands on her hips and began a very slow push. It was a study push, no thrusting.

Gina took the one hand she had wrapped around Ty's blood filled, engorged baby maker and placed both by Ty's hips to support herself as Jim's cock was invading her hot steaming pussy.

Heather saw and Ty felt more and more of his cock going into Gina's mouth as Jim was pushing forward.

When the head popped in, Gina lifted her head off Ty's cock and let out with, "AHHHhaaaaaaaa, Ohhhhhhhhh my god."

She then took several deep breaths and returned Ty's cock to her mouth with pre-cum showing at the eye.

She had over half of it swallowed as Jim began to fuck her slowly.

Heather reached around and over Gina to massage Gina's breasts.

As Jim was doing her, more of Ty's cock was disappearing into Gina until all of Ty's cock was down her throat. Ty fired his weapon when he felt Gina's nose at his family jewel pack. Gina had a muffled orgasm and moaned on Ty's cock. She then lifted off Ty's cock and placed her cheek on it so she could breathe as Jim was picking up his tempo.

Everyone heard Gina going, "Ohoo...ooo...ooo...ooo," when Jim pushed forward. As Jim was increasing his speed the, "Oooo's," were coming faster. Everyone then heard, "Yes, Yes, Oh god yes," as Gina orgasmed but the, "Mmmm...mmm...mmm," started.

Jim then began to do her in earnest. Gina uttered, "God yes, yes, yes, Oh my god, ohoooooo, Ahhhhhaaa," as another cum hit her. She continued with, "Ohoo, Ohoo no, OH my god."

Jim then pulled her tight to him, buried his cook, stiffened his back, opened his mouth and told the world he was into a hot ass as he fired his weapon.

Gina tried to lift but was too weak and as her body was shaking with probably the hardest orgasm, she had experienced with a cock. She went "Ahhhhhaaaaa," as she felt Jim's hot nut-juicing pouring into her furnace and continues to shake with "Ohhhhhooooo...Ohooooo...Ohooooo, my god they won't stop. More Jim please more, Ohoooo...Ohooo...ooo...ooo."

She went limp as a wet rag. Ty supported her with his hands on her hips bones so she would not suffocate him.

Heather removed her hands from Gina breasts, Ty pulled out slowly bringing copious amounts of Jim's cum and Gina's into Ty's mouth. It appeared Gina's hips were moving, rubbing her clit on Ty's tongue.

When Ty pulled out from under her, she was still humping. Everyone saw a hand move slowly in the direction of her mound. Heather slid a hand under her and flicked her clit.

In no time, Gina's hips rose slightly and everyone saw a huge wet spot forming from her spraying the sheet with her orgasm. She collapsed and her body just shuddered.

Everyone looked at each other and had grins.

Heather then said, "She will remember this seminar the rest of her life. In one week, she experienced so much. I wish this had happened to me when I was in my early twenties. Jim I think you will have two girls that will date you when we get back home."

"Heather, this has been awesome for me. I am in debt to you. I don't have money but anytime..."

"Thanks Jim I will remember. If you see me wink at you in the office, that means I have an itch inside of me that needs scratching so plan your schedule to take care of my itch."

Then out of nowhere, "That goes for me too, Jim."

Heather patted Gina's butt and asked, "Ready to go home?"

"Yes, if Jim will move in with me."

"That can be arranged Gina."

Ty then said, "Ladies I have seen a lot but nothing like this week. I am going to miss you two and already see I am going to be making trips to your city."

"Jim better rest and recharge; the girls will go bananas seeing that tool of yours. I can guarantee you will be sitting on the plane tomorrow thinking your cock has been busted."

Heather asked, "Ty, tonight after you get Jim launched can you and I get it on with April".

"Sure babe, and Gina I suppose you would like John."

"Yes Ty, and if John won't mind I want to go into the crowd and get gang banged. Your cock firing down my throat makes me want more. That was just awesome. Now I know how my pussy must feel being pleased like that. I guess that makes a slut. Jim do you still want to move in with a slut?"

"More than ever Gina, more than ever."

Gina flipped onto her back and said, "Fuck me again Jim. I want to watch your eye balls roll back into those sockets when you fire."

Ty and Heather went for a shower and messed in the shower. They grinned at each other when Gina was having cum and then both of them making it known they were off to Cumland.

They had dinner and showed up at the club at 9:00PM.

Jim had sex with six different girls and was going home with his cock sore.

Heather, April, and Ty got it on as Heather had desired.

Gina was gang banged from Mid-night to 3AM. Heather had to shower her, dress her and Ty carried her to her bed. People seeing the scene of her being carried, assumed she was drunk; if they only knew.

They all slept on the late Sunday flight home. Gina was sleeping on Jim. They both had smiles as they slept. Heather had a smile thinking of the new friends she made and the coming out of Gina, and Jim getting some much-needed pussy.

Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers