A Seniors Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning the welcomed oral stimulation, Nancy cupped Laura's asscheeks in her hands and lifted her head to bring Laura's pussy to her mouth and tongue. Mutual moaning awoke Gary from his nap and he was delighted to find the two ladies making love. Each of the lovers took cues from the other as Laura moved to lick and suck at Nancy's clit, and was rewarded with her lovers' movement to Laura's clit. The women kept each other close to cumming, but did not allow either one the delight of a swift orgasm. It seemed as though they tried to outlast each other, to see which of them would cum first. Actually, both women wanted to hover at the edge of cumming for as long as possible to experience the most vivid orgasm possible. Each of them paused to kiss and lick at one another's inner thighs and perineum or place tiny love bites on the others asscheeks, labia and clit. Their love making lasted for nearly twenty continuous minutes when, by some miracle or chance, they each came at the same tme. They moaned softly as their bodies trembled, while they each continued licking and sucking each others' pussy and clit throughout their orgasms.

Finally, Laura rolled off of Nancy to lie beside her lover as they both gasped for air and lay limp, exhausted and spent from their delicious coupling. Bill had awakened and had joined him Gary as a voyeur that witnessed this beautiful coupling of the women. They lay on the grass watching as the ladies slowly came down from their orgiastic high. Nancy recovered sufficiently to turn around and embraced Laura to hold her close as they kissed deeply. They broke their kiss and Laura sought out her lovers marvelous breasts as she laid her cheek against them and basked in the warm sunshine and of her partners love. Nancy held her close in her arms and whispered some words in her ear, inaudible to the men who watched them make love. Both Gary and Bill had hardons the seemed to be made from steel. The ladies were looking at the men as though they were expecting them to comfort one another.

"I think Nancy wants us to perform, Gary." Bill said to his fellow voyeur. Gary was not surprised seeing how Nancy was openly bisexual and he had expected that Bill might be too.

"Bill, I don't want to insult you or make you uncomfortable, but I'm not completely bi." Gary told him then added, "What I mean is I have in the past, like years ago, did have a few bi affairs, but I wasn't very active. The other guy went down of me, but I didn't return the favor. He was ok with that and he 'did' me a few times, but I didn't reciprocate."

Bill smiled and reached out to take Gary's hardon in his hand and started to move his foreskin up and down a few times. "Well, Gary," Bill said with a grin, "half a loaf is better than none at all." Without any further comment, Bill bent over to kiss and lick Gary's ample cockhead. Gary looked at the two ladies that were watching them and they smiled. Laura added an affirmative nod of her head as if to say, 'Just lie back and enjoy it.' Bill squeezed Gary's cock and a large bead of thick clear precum oozed from his cock slit. He looked up and locked his eyes on Gary as his tongue swept over the cockhead's slit and licked away the precum while he moaned his delight. "Mmmm, salty sweet," Bill added then opened wide to engulf Gary's cockhead completely in his mouth. Now it was Gary who moaned out loud as his cockhead was being assaulted by Bills tongue and mouth.

The ladies came over to sit on either side of Gary, and each of them bent to capture one of Gary's nipples in their mouths. Laura had told Nancy that Gary's nipples were super sensitive and that he would accept nearly anything if his nipples were sucked. Meanwhile, Bill moved between Gary's legs and Gary spread them wide apart to accommodate his new friend and now also his lover. Bill got on his knees and began swirl his tongue over and around Gary's cockhead. The women each laid her head on one of Gary's shoulders to watch Bill's expertise and occasionally would rub, lick and suck Gary's nipples. It was obvious that Bill really knew how to please a man orally. He sealed his lips around his friends' cock, just behind the rim of the cockhead and slowly moved downwards taking more and more of Gary's cock into his mouth. He paused half way and moved his mouth up to leave only Gary's cockhead in his mouth.

Then he lifted his mouth completely from the cock as he brought Gary's foreskin up to completely cover his cockhead. Next, he pushed the foreskin out of the way as he stiffened his tongue to a spear point and put the tip of his tongue in Gary's cockslit. Gary moaned with delight as Bill brought the foreskin back up over his cockhead and his tongue. Bill slipped the tip of his tongue into the cockslit then slowly moved his tongue over and around the sensitive cockhead, underneath his foreskin. Gary groaned and closed his eyes and laid his head back in total surrender to Bills' expertise. Bill swirled his tongue around the cockhead, pulled the foreskin down all the way as he moved more of Gary's cock into his mouth. Soon all seven inches of Gary's cock disappeared into Bills' mouth and throat and his nose was buried in Gary's trimmed pubic hair. He cupped Gary's balls in his hand and rippled his fingers through his scrotum as he deep throated his new found lover. The pleasure was almost more than Gary could stand as the swirling tongue seemed to consume his cock. He could feel his orgasm building deep inside him, but he managed to resist cumming as Bill worked his tongue on the shaft as his throat muscles tried to swallow Gary's cockhead.

Bill held his breath as the cock in his mouth cut off his air passage. Then he took a huge breath when he moved Gary's cockhead from his throat only to deep throat him again. After taking Gary's cock into his throat several times Bill started to bob his head up and down on the large cock savoring the flavor of his male lover. Removing Gary's cock from his mouth, Bill rubbed his cock down his nose and placed the tip into each of his nostrils in turn. Some of Gary's thick clear precum oozed into Bill's nostrils and he licked at the heavy beads of precum oozing from the cock slit. Next, Bill let Gary's balls rest on his closed eyelids. Each huge oval testicle lay directly on one eyelid and the other testicle covered Bill's other eyelid as he moaned with pleasure and desire. Bill moved the huge balls off his eyelids and let them rest on his lips. Gary's cock rubbed against his face and he stuck out his tongue and began to lick them all over until they glistened with his saliva. Then he opened his mouth wide and pulled one of Gary's balls into his eager mouth to lick and savor it. Bill could almost feel Gary's cum boiling inside his balls and he sucked and licked the testicle all over then gently pulled at it with his closed mouth.

Gary's deep moans told Bill that he enjoyed having his testicle gently tugged while he slathered his tongue all over it. Bill did the same to the other testicle and Gary sighed deeply as Bill tugged at that testicle too. Bill desperately tried to take both of Gary's balls into his mouth, but alas...they were too large for that. Gary smiled then groaned at Bill's failed effort take both balls in his mouth. Now, Bill flattened his tongue against the base of Gary's cock and began to draw his flat tongue along the cock shaft up to the rim of his cockhead. He placed his tongue flat against the cockshaft and began the descent back down to the base of Gary's cock. Bill coated the cockshaft with his glistening saliva from the base of Gary's cock to the rim of his cockhead. Gary was moaning nearly continuously and he inhaled deeply as he felt his cockhead enter Bill's mouth again to rest on his tongue as he sucked it. Bill cupped Gary's balls in his palm and withdrew his cock from his mouth. He grasped Gary's cock in his other hand and began to drag it slowly across his face rubbing it on his forehead, eyelids and face cheeks.

Then he rubbed Gary's cock down his nose and placed the tip of his cockhead into each nostril again. Bill felt the thick clear precum ooze into his nostrils once again then held Gary's cock as he licked the heavy beads of thick precum from his cock slit. Gary moaned as Bill ran his tongue along the rim of his cockhead several times. Bill reached around to grasp Gary's asscheeks in his hands to gently knead them while Gary continued to moan with pleasure and desire. Bill placed his tongue flat against Gary's cockshaft and began his descent back down to the base of his cock. He continued this pattern until he had coated the cockshaft with his glistening saliva from the base of his cock to the rim of his cockhead. Gary was moaning nearly continuously when he suddenly inhaled deeply out loud as Gary felt his cockhead enter Bill's mouth once again. Bill slowly bobbed his head up and down on the cockshaft taking in a little more of his cock with each down stroke.

Bill generated more of his saliva which helped to lubricate Gary's cock. When Bill judged the saliva lube to be enough, he brought Gary's cock to the entrance of his throat. Bill began to swallow with his throat muscles which dissuaded the gagging reflex as he prepared to deep throat Gary's cock once again. On the next down stroke Bill felt the velvety and spongy cockhead enter his throat and once again Bill's nose rubbed against Gary's soft pubic hair. Now Bill began to move his head up and down the length of his cockshaft sucking it with an occasional foray of Gary's cock deep into Bills throat. Gary groaned aloud each time Bill took him into his deep throat. Bill managed to keep Gary from cumming by changing the rhythm of sucking Gary's cock. Suddenly, Gary's eyes opened wide as Laura and Nancy, at Bill's unspoken command, reached behind Gary's knees to pull his legs up and back as his hips rotated upwards. Bill began to lick Gary's perineum then swiftly swirled his tongue all over Gary's pinkish brown asshole.

Gary's cries of pleasure urged Bill to continue licking his asshole and he happily complied. After several moments of licking Gary's asshole, Bill licked his way back up to Gary's cockshaft to lick and concentrate on that most sensitive spot of Gary's cock, the spot on the underside of his cock just beneath the cleft of his cockhead. Gary pleaded, "Please Bill...let me cum." Bill looked up at Nancy and she nodded to Laura and they each bent to Gary's chest to begin sucking his nipples again. This was the last straw in Gary's ability to resist cumming, and he exploded blasting huge volleys of thick white creamy cum deep into Bills' mouth and throat. Bill counted seven huge spurts of cum that burst forth from Gary's cock and which filled his mouth and throat to the brim. Bill swallowed a large volume of cum, but still had a complete mouthful of Gary's cum in his mouth. He could sense that Gary had reached that stage of super sensitivity in his cockhead and Bill continued to stimulate his cockhead with his tongue. Gary had reached that phase of his orgasm where his cockhead was overwhelmed with post orgiastic sensitivity. Gary moaned and writhed on the grass as he could no longer stand the over stimulation of his cock. Both the women and Bill kept sucking at his nipples and cock and Gary was helpless to resist. Suddenly, Gary felt another orgasm blast forth and that was followed by a third orgasm as he spurt more cum into Bills mouth completely filling it.

His massive orgasms left Gary in a weakened state and he could not resist the oral onslaught on his cock and nipples. Bill, Nancy and Laura continued to suck his cock and nipples throughout his orgasms. The three of them prolonged Gary's orgasms with their relentless sucking and Gary was overwhelmed by the pleasure these delightful three friends were giving him. Finally, Gary slowly sank into the state of being totally exhausted, drained and spent. He lay still gasping for air from the intensity of his strong orgasms. Bill, meanwhile had stopped licking Gary's cock and swallowed about half of the cum that he extracted from his lover. He crawled to Nancy and kissed her deeply and transferred half of Gary's cum into her mouth. When they broke their kiss, Nancy turned to kiss Laura and share part of the cum in her mouth with Laura. The three of them swallowed their share of Gary's cum happily. Then they turned their attentions to Gary who was still breathing hard from this turn of events. Laura cradled Gary's head in her naked lap as Nancy and Bill embraced then coupled on the grass while Bill laid her down and got on top of her to fuck her missionary style.

It did not take long for either of them to cum and their lovemaking ended. Nancy got up and held out her hand to Laura. She took Nancy's hand and rose to her feet as Nancy guided her towards the sound of the flowing water. A lovely brook flowed lazily through the trees and the two women splashed water on them selves to wash their well used pussys. When they returned to the men, Bill was dressed, but Gary was still recovering from the sexual marathon he had experienced. The women dressed and they helped Gary to dress. They gathered the backpacks as Gary had recuperated from his marvelous orgasms. The men put on the backpacks and the four of them walked back towards the house. On the way each of them remarked about the appetite they generated at the meadow grounds. Bill volunteered to grill some steaks as they happily trudged back to the house.

They each showered and dressed casually for dinner. Nancy and Laura set the table while Bill and Gary went out to fire up the grill. Soon they were sitting at the table eating and commenting and reliving the day's adventure in the meadow. The subject of the 'Senior's Club' finally came up again. Bill and Nancy confirmed that they wanted to start a Chapter in the Fort Wayne area as soon as they could. They talked about some of their friends who they felt would be interested and the first order of business on Monday would be to contact them. Nancy asked Laura and Gary to come back again when the new Chapter was formed, and even if no Chapter developed she and Bill wanted them to visit again.

After dinner Gary and Bill went out to the patio with their Drambuie to sip and talk. "Bill, I really liked what you did with me out in the meadow. I hope you don't think badly of me for not reciprocating."

"Not at all, Gary, that's a personal choice we each have to make. Occasionally, I just enjoy making love, or having sex, with another man. It's not an everyday thing with me, but it is different and just as pleasing to me as making it with a woman." Bill replied, then asked, "Didn't you ever wonder what it's like and to see how pleased the giver in that arrangement was afterwards?"

"Yes, Bill, I have wondered about it, and you're right about the pleasure the guys had going down on me, but I was not comfortable with reciprocating. But I may regret this, but today after you were done with me, I did mull and consider returning the favor. Especially at the end when the three of you stimulated me totally; I've never cum that hard or that much before. It was all sheer pleasure and I didn't want it to stop, but my cock could not stand it a second more."

Bill smiled and sipped his drink then said, "I told Nancy last night that I was going to try to make love to you today. That was when she told me that Laura said that you cannot resist having your nipples sucked. I figured that maybe some super stimulation to all your sensitive places might get you to participate." He took another sip of Drambuie and concluded, "Perhaps you'll think about it and surprise me sometime." Gary grinned and agreed that he would indeed think about it seriously.

They went inside and found that Nancy had compiled a list of potential Sex Club members in the Fort Wayne area and some more in Indianapolis. She said that they would follow our example and invite people to a private dinner to ask them to consider joining and help form the Chapter. Nancy told Laura that if possible we should come back and help kick start the Club. We agreed to come back if we could. It was only nine o'clock pm, but we were all tired and sleepy. We went to bed and slept very soundly after the wonderful two days we had experienced here with Bill and Nancy's hospitality and, of course, the incredible sex.

Both couples awoke just before noon and we went out for brunch at a local breakfast restaurant. They took both cars because Laura and Gary had packed their small overnight bags and planned to leave right after breakfast. Soon they were on the interstate highway heading home. They didn't talk for the first hour or so while they both savored the memories of the past two days. Laura leaned over to kiss Gary's cheek then told him, "I really want to come back to visit Bill and Nancy again, regardless if they are successful in forming a Club."

"Me too, Laura, I'm looking forward to that visit too." Gary replied.

The End

Look for future chapters of 'The Seniors Club'.

12