A Sensuous Butt

Story Info
Wife offers her butt to a stranger.
1k words
3.79
140.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

There was a flash of lightning in the distance followed by a loud rumble. A thunderstorm was approaching. Stan got up from bed to clean up and a pee after a marathon lovemaking session . I was too tired to move right yet. As he past the T.V. on his way to the ensuite I suggested that he unplug the set and the satellite so the lightning wouldn't do any damage which would be less than our $300 deductible on our insurance policy and we would have to pay out of our own pockets. "Naw" he said. "I'll just turn off the set and the light switch" which he did back on the way from his pee. As I passed him on my way to clean up he patted my rear which was the most sensitive part of my body. I pushed it towards him and he gave it a sharp spank. Oh I wished he would pay a little bit more attention to my butt I thought as I closed the door. Unbeknown to me he also unplugged the set.

The next morning the sun was shining , the storm had past and Stan had left for work. I turned on the light switch and the TV and satellite as I started to run my bath. "Oh great" I thought to myself. "Now I'm going to miss my soap operas" I phone Stan. "Stan this TV is not working" I complained when he answered. "I'll phone the repairman and see if he can get there today, Honey, so you won't have to miss your soapies."

"Thanks Babe" I said and hung up and went to take my bath.

Just as I was pulling on my thong panties I heard the doorbell. I pulled them up quickly and grabbed my housecoat and went to the door. It was the TV repairman. He was middle-aged shorter than Stan, but with a very good build.

"Husband says you have a rush repair on your television" he said as I let him into the door.

"I don't know what could be the matter, unless the storm last night had anything to do with it."

"Well let's take a look" he said, trying not to stare at my partially clad body.

"It's upstairs in our bedroom. Here, I'll lead the way" I said as he followed me upstairs.

"Here it is. I'll leave you two alone while I put on my makeup" I said and closed the door to the ensuite.

"Here's the problem" he said almost the moment the door closed.

I reopened the door and saw him with the plug in his hand.

"Don't work too good without power, Mame" he said with a smirk. He plugged it in and sure enough it came on. Then he started to write up the bill.

"What are you doing" I inquired

"Well Mame, it's $50 for the service call, parts and labour extra" he said

"Fifty bucks?! Fifty bucks! For fifty bucks you can kiss my ass!" I screamed and shoved my thong covered butt at him, enough to come out of hiding from my housecoat

He just smiled and said. "Then we would be all square"

"What"? I exclaimed. I didn't quite understand what he meant.

"You let me kiss your ass and we'll call it square" he said

When he said it again my ass hole contracted involuntarily. I could feel my pussy start to get hot.

"What exactly do you mean?" I continued.

"You let me eat your pretty little ass and I forget about the fifty bucks."

I couldn't resist. Stan always ignored my ass. "And just what do I get for the fifty?" I asked sheepishly.

"Any way you want it for as long as you want it" he said and continued, "I'll lick it then french kiss it, anything you want"

How could I resist this offer. It was making me hot just thinking about it. "On just one condition"

I said. "You give me a bill marked paid in full."

"No problem" he said. "Where do you want it, in bed laying down or where you are, standing up?"

I thought for a moment and decided that it would be much better lying down, but things may get out of hand and I would never cheat on my Stanley. "Standing up. You sit on the chair and I'll stand in front of you. OK?" This way I would be in control. With this I walked over to the chair and pulled down my panties. I turned around and spread my legs a little.

"Nice rump you have Mame" he said as I could feel his two hand on the cheeks of my ass as he spread them apart. He took a long lick up the entire crack of my ass which was electrifying. The second lick was just as long, but harder and more intense. I shuddered. He was enjoying this just as much as me. Maybe more, judging from the lump in his pants. Then he started to concentrate on my bung hole. First he kissed the edge. Slowly he inserted his tongue. I was hot! Harder and deeper he shoved his tongue in and out. He was fucking my ass with his tongue! He could see my wetness running down the inside of my thighs. As he quickened his pace I came with a shuttering organism and clamped my butt onto his tongue. I'm sure it must have hurt.

"Sorry" I said and pulled up my panties.

"Anything else, Mame?" he asked hopefully.

"No, that's all for now" I said, rather embarrassed that things actually went as far as they did. He gave me the bill marked Paid in Full and I saw him to the door. I wondered what he thought as he walked out to his truck, whistling to himself.

That evening when Stan arrived home I gave him the bill and told him he owed me $50 and kept the rest as my little secret.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers