A Session with Mistress Feral

Story Info
Sadistic Domme ass fucks a wimp client.
2.4k words
4.12
91.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,498 Followers

Mistress Feral had made me wait at the door for nearly a minute now and my nerve was close to breaking.

It had been a long held desire of mine to visit a Pro Domme for a session but it had taken a lot of nerve on my part to actually arrange it and then to follow through and appear at her address. So I am nervous. Jumpy. And that is clear when the door eventually did open and Mistress Feral ordered me into her house. I started and stared at her for a moment as if this was all a surprised. Just the look of impatience on her face was enough to convince me to get my arse in gear and get inside.

I had seen her picture on her website but nothing had quite prepared me for meeting her in real life. She really presented quite the fearsome look. Her short red hair was cropped and angular, her face severe and unsmiling. She had a great body from what I could see but I knew that was not why I had came to her, I was here because of her mind and her attitude. Her every movement and action said she was a dominant woman, completely in control and I was here only because she allowed it.

"You have a tribute for me worm" it was a demand not a question.

I paid her the agreed amount gladly and waited for my session to begin. She pointed to a half open door at the end of the hallway we stood in and instructed me further in her stern voice.

"Go in there and strip naked and wait for me."

It was a voice that did not book argument or defiance. A voice that carried plenty threat and conviction. Without a comment I nodded and did as I was told. My hands were trembling as I undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my naked torso to the shill air of the room. I came out in goose pimples and I glanced up at the mirror on the wall and was once again shamed by my lack of shape or muscle definition -- I was out of shape. I dared not pause too long though so I quickly fumbled my belt off and slipped off my trousers, pants, shoes and socks and then stood naked at the end of the bed in the room, willing my stiffening erection to go down.

Mistress Feral entered seconds later, the coat she had been wearing to answer the door gone to reveal that she was clad in a tight, leather corset and shorts with high boots to match. All in black and red colours.

She sneered the moment she set eyes on me naked.

"My God. What a pathetic specimen you are!"

I winced at the insult but inwardly we both knew being shamed and humiliated turned me on.

"Jesus, what a fat, ugly bastard you are! And that thing? You call that a dick? It's tiny! I've seen bigger baby carrots!"

My cheeks burned with shame as I stood there and she circled me, verbally abusing me as she went.

"God! You're gross! A fat slob! No wonder you're not a man, you've got the body of slug. It's disgusting! Isn't it?"

Her question caught me unawares and I mumbled an answer. That brought her up short and she stood before me and casually cupped my balls with her right hand and squeezed hard.

"I can't hear you wimp! Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a fat, ugly wimp Mistress."

She tightened her grip on my scrotum and I had to fight from squealing.

"Say it louder bitch! Say it like you really believe it!"

"I AM A FAT, UGLY, WIMP MISTRESS."

That seemed to appease her for then and she slowly released her death grip on my nuts. She still looked at me as if I was dog shit though and her voice held total derision for me as she commanded me again.

"Get on your knees bitch, you will not stand in my presence unless I allow you, understand? Good, get down there prick!"

I did as I was told and found my eyes level with her waist, I immediately dropped them to looking at her feet.

"Good. Now while you're down there I have a job for you wimp. You see my boots? Well I wore them down to the shops this morning and made sure I walked them through every bit of debris on the pavement I came across. Puddles, mud, dog shit, cat shit, whatever. And as you can see they need cleaned, so I've decided you can clean them with your tongue. And you'd better do a good job bitch or I'll rip those balls of yours off!"

She sounded and acted like she meant every word she had just spoken, I certainly had no reason to doubt her. I lowered my head obediently to the toes of her boots and the smell from them definitely backed up what she had said, she was not making it up.

I was so desperate to show my willingness to Mistress Feral that I ignored the smell, ignored the taste and got to licking her shoes with as much gusto as I could muster, hoping she'd be impressed at my efforts. I licked around the toe, the sides and finally the long, thin heel of her boots but she wasn't content with that. Oh no, she cruelly lifted the boot up to my mouth to show me the sole.

"Lick it all you worm!" she snorted.

I complied and knew a masochist joy that I had never experienced before at my debasement. She could see I was getting into it so she immediately withdrew her foot and took a step back from me.

"God you are pitiful, aren't you? Tell me what you are really here for? What do you really want Mistress Feral to do with you?"

I looked up from the floor and in faltering words spoke my greatest fantasy.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass Mistress."

It was true, to be fucked in the asshole by a dominant woman wearing a strap on had been a strong fantasy for me for years now but I had never had the nerve or opportunity to do it. Then having seen Mistress Feral's web page I knew that she could do it.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure you'd be worth the effort slut! Would you?" her words mocking me.

I didn't answer her instead she reached down grabbed the hair on top of my head and lifted me up by it, tearing some out in the process. I made a sharp squeal as a clump came out and I was rewarded with a hard knee delivered right between my legs. The Mistress held onto my hair so I could not sink to my knees and the dull pain spread though me and it was all I could do not to be sick.

Without a word she propelled me over the bed on my face and grabbed my wrists, pulling them into the small of my back. She produced a pair of stiff handcuffs and expertly locked them round my wrists and I felt a thrill of anticipation go through my body as the realisation hit me that physically I was no longer able to effect my situation. As I lay there trying to control my breathing Mistress Feral took out a thin strip of leather with a slip knot tied at the end of it. She calmly reached between my thighs and looped the knot around my balls and left a length hanging down. Then she rolled me over, spat in my face, slapped me and attached a couple of stiffly sprung clamps onto my small, sensitive nipples. They hurt and I made little moans as they bit into me.

"I don't want to hear you wanker!" she announced and pushed a red ball gag into my mouth and strapped it in place behind my head.

Now I would be unable to ask her to stop or use a 'safe' word or anything. Now my fate was entirely in the dominant sadist's hands and I couldn't help but get aroused by that.

She then moved flipped me over again onto my stomach and walked to a chest of drawers in the room and took a strap on dildo from a drawer. She was all business now and ignored me as she stepped into the harness and pulled it up to her crotch and tightened it. I could not stop myself looking at the dildo that jutted out. It was big, perhaps too big. I had only every put thin things up my own ass, this was a whole different ball game and now I had real doubts about this forming in my mind. Unfortunately it was too late there was nothing I could do to prevent this happening.

Mistress Feral produced a tube and squeezed some clear liquid onto her plastic cock. At least I would get some lube. She shoved my head forward into the centre of the bed and I felt her nails sink into my ass and then prise my ass cheeks apart. Then with no more build up she lined the tip of her strap on at my ass hole and penetrated it slowly. Letting me feel every inch as it pressed on and on into my bowels. It was the most frightening thing I have ever experienced. I thought I would split in two but at the same time it was thrilling and my erection returned with a vengeance. Mistress Feral didn't seem to pleased about that however and I got a shock as she grabbed the loose end of the lace around my balls and gave it a hard pull, tightening the lace to an uncomfortable extent around my scrotum!

I shouted into the gag but was aware of the pointlessness of that and Mistress ignored me as she simultaneously pulled back to withdraw the dildo and pulled harder on the lace. For now my sore nipples were forgotten. She ploughed forward again, driving the dildo into me, making me buck and writhe on my front, unable to do anything to relieve the pressure on me as I was filled again. I had asked for this. This was what I had dreamed about for years, to be fucked by a woman and it felt sore, humiliating and invigorating.

Mistress Feral snarled at me as she pounded my ass, bitch slapping my head from behind, calling me all sorts of degrading names and pulling on my hair to arch my back and force her plastic cock in even further. It was the most intense experience of my life, on the one hand I felt so low, so humiliated, so degraded yet I was so aroused that just the constant friction as I was rubbed over her bed might make me climax. It was physically painful, let there be no doubt of that, may ass felt like it was on fire with the constant pounding I was taking but again the sensations my body and mind were feeling seemed to make it all more than worthwhile.

As she ass fucked me she was also tugging harshly on the miniature noose around my balls. That was an extreme sensation that hurt so good but I knew I could not take it for too long. I moaned and begged into my gag, the knowledge of how helpless I was to stop this even if I wanted to a massive thrill. Mistress Feral gave a good impression that she did not care a fuck about whether I was in extreme pain or not.

I gritted my teeth tried to block as much out as I could and I think eventually I almost passed out as I can't remember Mistress Feral actually pulling out of me. I do remember coming round though when she wafted the tip of her shit covered dildo under my nose. Her voice still held no mercy or pity as she hissed at me.

"I'm going to take that gag out of your mouth and you are going to clean this dildo up. It's your mess, you can clean it, understand!"

It looked and smelled awful and I guess I didn't look enthusiastic enough as she grabbed hold of the tight noose around my balls and pulled it viciously upward leaving me in no doubt that I would be doing what she was telling me.

I was still on my face on the bed and with little room for manoeuvre as she knelt at my head. Humiliatingly I had to lift my head up and beg like a seal, my mouth open and gasping to try and reach the tip of the dildo while Mistress Feral played with me, just keeping it out of range of my lips.

"What's the matter bitch? Am I teasing you? Well here you go!"

And in that moment my lips found the stained plastic and she rammed it in to my mouth brutally. I was taken by surprise and gagged on it as she powered it right to my throat and started to fuck my mouth with it while I reeled. She laughed at my obvious discomfort but did not reduce her pace and I struggled badly to take breathes while actually trying to lick the filthy thing was impossible, although I could feel the debris on it coming off in my mouth. Eventually she did slow down and I had to lick and suck it clean, the taste a horrible thing that I would never forget for the rest of my life. She had one further spit onto my face, the feel of the saliva running down the side of my nose to my lips a reminder of how low I was in her mind before my time was up.

Without a word she undid all my bonds, my nipple clamps last to go the pain as much as blood rushed back to them as when they had been on. I got dressed and could not bring myself to look at her as I made to leave, there were no words that could express my gratitude, this had been the best experience of my pathetic life.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,498 Followers