A Sex Shop Surprise

Story Info
She gets excellent customer service.
3.1k words
4.27
58.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew exactly what I wanted, and I wanted to be in and out as quick as possible, I glanced around before pushing the door open to the biggest and best sex shop in Soho, I didn't want anyone to see me going in there, I had too much or a reputation to protect, being a primary school teacher; most people thought you were not allowed to have a normal sex life or any other type of life in fact.

I gazed around as the door slid to behind me and was quite surprised at what I saw, not of the items, but just how big and packed the shop was, all different kinds of things racks after racks of clothing and numerous toys, I knew it was going to be fun choosing an item, but I had strict instructions as what to buy. I started to look around in the racks of clothes when I heard a voice behind me "hi can I help you with anything?" I jumped a little but when I turned around and saw your handsome face looking back at me I relaxed, you were absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure I could find something you could help me with!

"um, I'm just looking at the moment thanks" I watched you smile then turn your back on me and slowly walk away, your body was perfect, muscled and slim, and I couldn't help but want to get my hands on it. I shook my head as thoughts of Joe came into my head and realised that I had to behave myself, and anyway who says that the guy in the sex shop wanted sex with me anyway!

I turned my attention to the clothes that were on show, and slowly made my way down the aisle until I came to the section that housed the PVC and bondage outfits. I have worn a few items like this but when I saw the outfit in the catalogue I knew I just had to have it, it was perfect and I'm sure it would turn any man on. I finally found something similar to what I wanted a tight black full body PVC cat suit with a crotch opening and a full zipper up the back, this would be perfect I thought as I tried to find my size.

Dam! They had every size except the one I needed, now I would have to ask for my size, I'm not usually shy, but it was the first time I had been into one of these shops on my own and was slightly nervous and very turned on! I casually strolled up to the counter and gave you a sheepish smile, "Do you have this in a size 12?" you turned your attention towards me and looked my body up and down very slowly as if assessing the size of my curves for yourself.

"I think I have some more downstairs, wait there while I check" I watched you as you went through a door that read staff only on it and then smiled to myself, I carried on looking around the shop and found myself drawn to the various display of toys on the far wall, I picked up one vibrator and turned the switch to on, it had batteries in it! The buzzing vibrated in my hand, and suddenly I started to feel very very horny indeed, I quickly switched it off and tried to ignore the dampness between my legs.

"here we are" I spun round to face you, wondering how long you had been standing behind me "last one I got sorry it took me so long to find" I was captured by your eyes, they were so blue and clear and set your short blonde hair off perfectly. "Thanks, do you have anywhere I can try it on?" your eyes seemed to light up with these words and you said I can use the back room if I liked. I followed you to that door, the one with staff only on it, and wondered why a shop this big didn't have changing rooms in it, but dismissed the thought as I watched your tight arse as you climbed up the stairs. "You can change down there" you pointed to a small door at the end of the corridor, as I turned to you to reply, you were making your way back down the stairs.

I opened the door and almost fainted at what I saw, the whole room was mirrored walls, floor, ceiling, and in the room where things I had never even seen before let alone would want to use. In the corner was what looked like a bed out of a hospital, but with closer inspection it turned out to be some sort of bondage bed, it had cuffs at the two ends, for hands and feet, and a strap for what I can only presume was for around your partners neck.

On the walls were rows and rows of whips, paddles, clamps, outfits, vibrators, but plugs, you name it, it was in this room. I looked around some more and found a table by the bed; it had all sorts of oils on it, lubricants, condoms, and much more. I was quite taken aback by the whole thing, but strangely I was getting even wetter than before.

I had never been into bondage that much, just the odd tying down, and dominating bit, nothing like what would have gone on in this room, I was curious why people where into it, I know I didn't like pain, and after all bondage was associated with pain being pleasure. In the other corner were chairs, like leather desk chairs lined up in a row, facing the table with the cuffs, my mind was going wild with the thoughts of what people got up to in this room and I almost forgot while I was in here.

I looked down to the suit I was clutching in my hand, and the long PVC boots that I had picked up just before coming in here. "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be trying them on" I said out loud to myself. I walked over to the bed and put the clothes down, I slipped off my shoes and socks and pulled down my jeans, slipping my top over my head, I felt the coolness of the room and my nipples hardened, which in turn made my pussy wetter.

I unclasped the hooks of my bra and looked back at the door just to make sure it was shut before pulling my black thong down, I was standing there totally nude, I looked at my body in the mirror, admiring my firm full breasts that jutted out sexily from my body, I ran my hands down over my nipples and they jumped out at the touch, my hands found their way down my stomach, to the smooth folds of my pussy, I quickly slid a finger inside, I was soaking wet and so very turned on.

I regained composure and got back to the task of trying on the outfit. I slipped both legs in and inched it up my body, it was very tight and took a bit of time to squeeze into, once it was all the way up, I found the string attached to the zipper and pulled it up, my gorgeous tits were held tightly in place and the outfit clung to every curve of my body.

I pulled the boots on and walked around the room, it was difficult trying to walk in them, the heels where much higher than I was used to, and when I looked in the mirror, it made my arse swing as I walked, I paraded around watching myself in the mirrored walls, the heels of the boots clinked on the floor as I did so. I could feel the pvc pulling tightly against my pussy, and the feel of it on my skin was electric, I was gagging for some action, I was so hot and wet my body ached for some attention, with ought even thinking about what I was doing, I moved my hand down to where my moist hot sex lay beneath the tight material, I began to rub slowly across the shiny pvc finding the spot where my clit stuck out proud, I stroked it through the clothing, and could feel the wetness start to ooze out of me and onto the sexy cat suit I was wearing.

I was so into what I was doing and determined to bring myself off, I reached over to the table and picked up a vibrator, turned it on and held against my clit, the feeling of it was electric and I so wanted more. Just then I heard a noise behind me, but it was too late, I was in the middle of a huge orgasm, waves of pleasure rolling through my body making my knees go weak, I had to hold onto the edge of the table for support.

Once I was able to, I turned my head and saw you standing at the door, I felt my cheeks burn up as I tried to speak "I was just, um, well, I tried," I just couldn't talk I was so embarrassed. I saw the smile spread across your face and the bulge in your jeans didn't need any explanation "its ok, I know what you were just doing, it looked very sexy" I lowered my head, half in shame half in embarrassment.

You strolled over to me and took my face in your hands, making me take up eye contact with you, your eyes were like magnets and the gaze held for some time before either of us made a move. Your lips were locked on mine, your hands were exploring every inch of my PVC clad body, and the hardness of your erect cock was pressed into my thigh.

I responded to your kiss eagerly running my fingernails down across your back, you shivered at the touch as I ran my hand under your t shirt and across your chest to your nipple. I pinched it softly and a small moan escaped your lips, this spurred me on, and I explored your mouth with my tongue while rolling your nipple in-between my fingers. Your hands were now on my arse, squeezing tightly, maybe a little too much, but I was so turned on I didn't mind, in fact the sensations were quite nice.

Each time you applied more pressure to my behind, I did the same to your nipple with each harder pinch you groaned louder, I suddenly realised that you were enjoying the pain I was inflicting on your nipple and then it hit me! This room was yours! The things in this room belonged to you, and it was you that was into bondage.

I got a little apprehensive of what was to come and what was going to happen to me, but I had gone too far to back out, my pussy was hot and needed a cock in it, and I wanted it to be your cock, filling me up, stretching me wide. I moved my hand down to the bulge in your jeans, and stroked firmly up and down your encaged shaft. Your hands followed pattern and smoothed their way down my body and stopped just an inch above where my pussy, I groaned loudly as you finally slid your hand down and rubbed hard through the material.

I was gushing juice and the fabric was wet with my cum, it felt nice against my smoothly shaved pussy, and I so desperately wanted you to tear my clothes off and make love to me. Suddenly your whole personality changed, you pushed me down on the table and started to take out your cock, your other hand was rubbing furiously between my legs and I could feel another orgasm building in me. I looked at you and the look on your face was kind of scary, you looked so determined. "Now, you will do as I say" I looked up horrified but you smiled down at me "don't worry, I will be gentle with you, I can tell this is your first time" I nodded in agreement and in a flash you were standing there naked before me, your cock was long and thick and I couldn't wait for a taste.

I dropped down to my knees and took you into my mouth, sucking on your length, flicking my tongue over the head each time I came up to the top, your hands were in my hair holding my head tight against you, making sure I swallowed your whole length each time. "That's enough pretty one, lay on your front on the table" I hesitated slightly, I didn't like the thought of being on my front with my arse exposed to you. Although I was clothed, I felt totally naked, but at the same time so turned on at being told what to do.

"Now!, didn't you hear me" I started to move and felt a hard sharp slap right across my left butt cheek, I yelped in surprise and turned back to you, you laughed at the expression on my face and came up and kissed me, long and deep. "Baby lay down, I wont hurt you or do anything you don't want me to" I responded by stretching myself out on the table, with my legs spread wide, then I heard. Clink clink, as the cuffs were fastened around my wrists I struggled against them but it was no use, they were locked.

The feelings running through my body were electric, the fear, the excitement, the thought of giving myself to a man I had never met before was so erotic, Another two clinks and the cuffs were around my ankles, I stopped struggling and gave in to what to what you were about to do to me.

Your hands fondled about down by my pussy and I moved my body so that your thumb brushed against my clit, you chuckled as you unsnapped the poppers to my cat suit, while your other hand was kneading on my arse. I groaned loudly as your fingers found my wet folds and slid their way deep inside me, my back arched as you found my g spot and started massaging it lightly.

You slid your fingers out of me and got up, I couldn't see where you went, but I know you were still in the room, when you came back, your fingers were replaced with something bigger, something harder. You pushed the vibrator inside me, slowly moving it in and out of my tight hole, making sure you pulled it right out each time, your other hand played with my clit, gently tugging on it, rolling it between your fingers.

I moaned loudly as you switched the vibrator on, you held it inside me deep, all the way up in me so I could feel the vibrations all over my pussy, your fingers picked up the attack on my clit, and I screamed with pleasure as I came to another mind blowing orgasm.

I got my breathe back and realised you had gone, well I couldn't feel you, and I couldn't turn my head to look because of the strap holding me in place. I started to call out, wondering if you were behind me, maybe getting another toy, the pleasure you had just given me was amazing and I wanted more, if you could do that with a vibrator, I wanted to know what you would do with your cock!

"Hey, where are you? Where have you gone?" I started to get a bit worried when no answer came "please come back" I called out. "Don't go, I want you to fuck me" "Please don't leave me here like this" "I want to feel your cock in me" a voice answered behind me "Oh do you! Now that's interesting, I was just going to leave you there, but seeing as you want to feel me fucking you, I suppose I cant refuse a nice lady like you, can I?"

"No you can't! You can't! I need to feel you inside me" I wailed. This had the desired effect on you, you mounted the table and lifted my bum off the table, your hand was on my pussy guiding your enormous cock into me, I pushed back against you, as you shoved the whole length of you into me, you just held me still, not moving, not doing or saying anything, then you started to pump into me hard and fast.

I squealed each time you banged into me, with each thrust I gasped for air, your cock was filling me up and your hands were holding my body tight, my body ached from the pressure of you on top of me, and it was difficult to move but my body was being pushed up the bed each time you propelled yourself into my slick pussy.

It wasn't long before you started moaning loudly and gripping my body tighter as you began to come, you slowed down your thrusts to match the spurts of hot seed coming out of you, with each spurt you let out a loud moan and pushed deep into me. You finished coming and kissed the back of my head, I felt the straps on my hands and ankles being undone and then the one around my neck, you got up and left.

I turned over gasping for breathe, recovering from what had just happened to me, after a while I decided I had better get dressed and leave before anyone else comes in and finds me like this, so I dressed quickly and headed down the stairs, I had the outfit and the boots in my hand and suddenly remembered I had to pay.

I made my way over to the counter to where you were standing talking to some people And put the stuff on the counter, with a sheepish look I smiled at you and you grinned back at me with a rosy face from your exertions. You packed up my stuff gave me my change and I walked out the shop, I looked down into that bag you had given me and saw a flyer and a piece of paper, the paper had your name on it, and the flyer was about a special bondage meeting each week that is held at the shop, I chuckled to myself as I made a mental note to put that date in my diary, That was something I was not going to miss!!