A Sextet in Three Movements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

Later, as Evan fucked Doris, he was surprised to feel a finger probing at his asshole. If was Fred's finger, bringing a generous dollop of some sort of lotion with it, and a moment later the finger was replaced by Fred's cock. Evan did his best to relax his anus ring muscles, as he'd learned to do many years before when he and another boy had experimented with each other's bodies at summer camp. Fred proceeded to sodomize Evan with lustful enthusiasm. To Evan's credit, he never missed a beat in his thrusting into Doris' deliciously snug pussy sheath. Joanna made a mental note to lick out her father's anus later. She realized that its taste would be highly unusual, but she guessed that it might also be unusually good.

And so it went. And it went on and on.

* * * * *

CODA - disneyoso

(hummable Happy Ending themesongy)

There was never a formal schedule put in place, but everyone seemed to get a chance to play with everyone else on a regular basis. Evan and Ruth visited Joanna and Pete now and then, as did Fred and Doris, and on every one of those visits the four participants would enjoy each other in the raunchiest traditions of good raw sex. Evan and Ruth began to spend their winter vacations travelling with Fred and Doris to a number of sunbaked destinations, so a large number of hotels in a large number of exotic resort locations ended up providing them with suitable settings for the sharing of sexual pleasure.

Joanna never forgot the time when she nearly lost Pete, due to her unfamiliarity with one of the more intriguing byways of sex. She would never make that mistake again. Now, whenever some new quirk or kink appeared on the horizon of her sexual world, she didn't shield her eyes from it. She went for her binoculars, to get a better look.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12