A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got in the shower together and we soaped each other up. I paid particular attention to his beautiful penis, and he made sure I was squeaky clean between my legs and in the crack of my ass. God, I am such a whore, I started to feel turned on again.

We toweled each other off, and he made a move to get his clothes.

I said "Wait just a minute. This won't take long."

We got back on the bed, but this time I wanted to suck him off. He obediently laid on his back and let me have my way.

His cock regained its erect size as I slid it in and out of my mouth. I think I was more aroused than he was but he was willing to let me finish him off.

I went at it with the most expert technique I knew of and he was approaching the finish line when I had an evil thought. Remember, I have been watching a lot of porn and I wanted to do something I have seen in some of the episodes.

I put my middle finger up my vagina and got it slippery and wet, and then I explored his butt and found his asshole. I carefully inserted my finger into him all the way.

I looked up at him and he seemed concerned so I said "It is not a gay thing. Just let me do this and you will see why."

I took his cock back in my mouth and slid it in and out while I finger-fucked his asshole.

It worked just like it does in the videos, in a few moments he groaned like an animal and ejaculated in my mouth. The first spurt hit the back of my throat so forcefully that it gagged me a little, but I regained my composure and started to swallow. Each time I swallowed he filled my mouth up again. I have never known a man that produces so much cum. I think he was finally empty.

My nasty sense of humor prompted me to say "Well, I guess I don't need breakfast now."

We relaxed for a while but we both had to get going. We got dressed and hugged and kissed one more time, and headed out to the parking lot.

As we were getting into our cars I made the "call me" sign and he nodded in approval.

As I drove home I thought about how the night had gone. I had received three big loads of semen, one down my throat and two from the other direction. I told you that I adore semen and knowing that it was deep inside me made me smile. Well it was not all inside me, some of it was oozing out of my butt and making my panties wet and sticky.

I do hope Bob wants to see me again and experiment some more with my obscene fantasies. But if he doesn't I will just have to find another guy that I can teach about anal sex. Even if he is hung like a horse I am sure I can take it up my asshole now. Guys, if you meet someone named Carol and she seems interested in being intimate with you be ready for the time of your life.

12