A Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"You may join Slut in the bedroom. Close the door and wait for me." I instructed her. "Kissing is permitted but no hands below the waist."

"Yes Mistress." She replied.

Caroline stepped in and closed the door. She stood there like there was something she wanted. Something she couldn't bring herself to say. We stood facing each other her whole body language screamed 'take me'. She looked at me then cast her eyes down in a submissive manner. I stepped closer to her.

"Is there something you want to say?" I lifted her face up so she could look at me.

"Mistress. I need to know!" I held her face up but her eyes looked down.

She pushed against me her tits rubbed mine. I realized what she was saying was difficult for her. I let my fingers trace down her neck and over the top of her shoulder. Moving to her side I kissed her neck. She drew in a breath and held it. I walked around her now standing behind her. My hands slid over her shorts and squeezed her ass cheeks.

"You have such a sexy body!" I lifted her hair and kissed the back of her neck. She pushed back against me seeking more contact. I reached under her t-shirt and found her tit encased in a common bra. I pinched her nipple lightly she gasped quietly. Leaving her chest I slipped my hand inside the waist of her shorts. I found the top of her cotton panties and slipped inside those as well.

Caroline spread her legs slightly giving me better access but her shorts were too restrictive for me to do much good. I did find her slit creaming. I coating two fingers I pulled them out and offered them to her mouth. Reluctantly she opened for me my fingers inched in her mouth. Turning to face her I kissed her tasting her sweet nectar. Caroline moaned in my mouth.

"Leave me you disgusting tramp!" I admonished her. Caroline looked at me shocked. "How dare you present this body? This object of my desire like a common housewife!"

"But Janice..."

"Go. If you want you may return in the morning at seven!" I opened the door and led her to the porch. "I would have thought you would have learned something from your daughter."

I closed the door a leaned back against it blocking me from dragging her back in. Mandy and Trudy were in the bedroom kissing and talking. They both approached me and started to seduce me. Earlier it may have worked but I was back in control now. We kissed for some time then headed to dinner and dancing.

With neither one wearing bras their tits bounced as I watched them dancing together. They drew a fair amount of attention on the dance floor and setting with me. We were each approached but refused all offers. I allowed Mandy one drink, Trudy followed suit. It was getting late and I knew Mandy was more tired than she let on. I danced with each one before we started walking home. Mandy's hands were all over Trudy. They were laughing and teasing. Once back at the bungalow I sent them into the shower together. The sexual tension was at a fever pitch. Sounds of laughing and giggling quickly went silent. They were replaced with moans and pleads then squeals.

I waited on them in bed. With one on each side they sucked my nipples until I guided Mandy's face to my cunt. I directed Trudy to watch as Mandy lavished her attention to me alone. It was a sobering sight for Trudy. She knew I would soon be leaving with her lover there wasn't a thing she could do. What she didn't know was this was her ultimate test. How she reacted would determine the future for us all. She became silent. I could see the scenarios almost play out in her head.

I decided to push her further. Would she respect my claim on Mandy or would she try and sabotage it for her own selfish dreams. I rolled Mandy on her back straddling her face. She played with my pussy lips as they dangled down. This was a favorite of our lovemaking. Trudy was still non-committal. I lowered my pussy on Mandy's face a ground it hard. Her body arched up in response.

"Lick deeper Slut! Get your tongue in my cunt!" I growled.

Lifting up I let her breathe but raked my cunt across her mouth and nose. Mandy moaned in protest. It had been some time since we had played this hard and only to punish her. Still Trudy needed to see there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for me.

"Lick my asshole Slut!" I lifted and rolled my hips.

Trudy watched as Mandy worked my anus as I presented it to her. Soon her tongue was deep in my ass. Trudy was still not compelled to act.

"I need to cum now Slut!" I shifted and presented my pussy again grinding on her chin. I reached down and gripped her hard puffy nipples. Mandy arched her back and moaned in desire. Her hand went to her pussy stroking her clit. I was getting close. "Don't cum Slut! If you do you will punished!"

Mandy was getting too close to care. I was in the brink. I lifted up my pussy oozing over her face.

"If you cum I will banish you from the room and Pet will be mine the rest of the night!" I warned her.

"Give me your pussy Mistress! All I want is to please you! Oh god cum over me!" Mandy begged. She was close to cumming as she started to undulate with her hand now. I smothered her face and twisted her nipples harder. Mandy found my clit and sent shivers through my body.

Suddenly Trudy grabbed Mandy's hand and pulled it from her insatiable cunt. Mandy cried out in frustration.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Trudy started spanking Mandy's pussy firmly.

"Our Mistress said no cumming you Slut!" Trudy gave me a wicked grin. She knew that I was teaching them both. "If you cum I can't stay with you tonight! Please stop pleasuring yourself!"

Trudy spanked her pussy again only harder. I had reached the point of no return. Trudy leaned in to kiss me.

"Thank you for sharing her with me. The time has come for me to leave your bed!" Trudy started to move.

I grabbed her arm holding her firmly I locked on her lips and came as I kissed her passionately. My body trembled as my grip tightened. I cried out in her mouth. Trudy wrapped her arms around my neck and held me through the intense blast of pleasure. Still I held her tight. I moved from Mandy letting her stretch out.

I laid down my head propped up on a couple of pillows. Still holding Trudy I guided her fingers to my now well-oiled pussy.

"Fuck me pet!" I commanded. I let her arm go she looked at me. Two fingers just inside my pussy.

The decision was all hers. Mandy rolled to her side her hand now back at her pussy. Trudy was either going to bolt or obey. I was too spent to care one way or the other. Still I need her to know I was the alpha bitch. Trudy could toy with Mandy but she must not question me.

"Fuck me now Pet!" She knew she would never find me in a more vulnerable position. A position I put myself in on purpose.

"Will you cum for me Mistress?" She asked as she started to gently push in past my fat lips.

I reached out and stroked her face, my pussy opening for her.

"I would do anything for you my love!" I whispered. "Mandy and I both would."

"Then please let me pleasure you!" She hissed. I took Mandy's hand and put it beside Trudy's.

Getting the idea soon I had four fingers deep in my pussy. They took turns sucking, licking, and pinching my nipples. My hand replaced Mandy's in her cunt, the other went to Trudy's. It would poetic if we all came together but there was no way I could concentrate with all the pleasure I was receiving and still get them off. I came!

It felt like the walls were crashing down around me. My body was wracked with seemingly endless tremors. When I woke from my stupor they were locked in a sixty nine.

"I love you!" Trudy I kissed her and then moved to Mandy. "I love you darling. Please don't stay up all night. You need to rest!" I kissed her then left the room.

I curled up on the couch contemplating the future. At six I was up and in the shower. I wore just a silk robe and had a towel wrapped around my wet hair. At six forty five I woke Trudy and talked to her. She readily agreed to let Mandy sleep for now.

I was at the counter in the kitchen when I heard the knock. I opened the door Caroline was dressed to kill.

"Mistress may I come in?" She softly pleaded.

"Yes Tramp come in!" I extended my hand guiding her in. I closed the door still holding her hand. I twirled her slowly around. "This is how I expect to see a beautiful woman such as yourself dressed!"

"Thank you Mistress." She kept her eyes down.

I lifted her chin up to kiss her. Slipping my tongue in her mouth I could tell she had waited all night for this moment. Her body trembled. Just like last night she didn't reach for me. She wanted to be taken, to be dominated. I knew just how she felt. James made me feel the same way. I slipped my hands inside her arms and around her waist. I kissed her harder and longer. I pulled the hem of her sexy dress, the same one we bought the other day. Her bare ass cheeks filled my hands. I moved to her ass crack and felt the thin strap of her panties. I tugged it tight to her twat. Caroline moaned in my mouth.

I released her lips but squeezed her ass cheeks firmly.

"Why would you ever want to cover these beautiful assets with cotton panties?" I asked?

"I am sorry Mistress. I thought..."

"Tramp do not speak and do not think!" I spanked her ass firmly several times. She groaned as her chin rested on the upper slope of my left tit. "Suck it!

I pulled my robe to the side she hesitated. I spanked her harder she latched onto my left tit. She licked and nibbled my big rubbery nipple. Caroline's pussy was looking for contact. I kissed her exposed neck then pulled free. Moving around her I kept one hand on her ass cheek and fondled her waist and hips. Moving to her back I let her bend forward. I flipped her dress up over her ass. I kissed one cheek and then the other.

Caroline was trembling as I moved closer to her rosebud. Pulling the thin strap of her panties to the side I licked her asshole.

"Oh God!" She muttered. I licked it again probing deeper.

"I see Trudy has taught you well my Tramp!" She nodded as I probed again deeper still.

Caroline's asshole was dripping with my saliva. Her hole still clenched tight. I dipped my finger in her pussy she pushed back and groaned. Getting it good and oily I probed her puckered hole. I was up to the first knuckle when she finally gulped for air. I pulled my finger and offered it to her. She hesitated again. I spanked her ass with my other hand several times fast and hard. I felt her lips close over my finger and suck it clean.

"Aren't you glad she trained you Tramp?" I played with the crease of her ass and licked her asshole again. I reached into my robe and pulled the small pink vibrator from the pocket. I placed it to her anus and pushed gently.

"Oh! I have never..."

"No talking Tramp! Now push back until this is in your ass!" I commanded.

Caroline eased back it went just so far. I twisted it as she applied pressure. I rocked it back and forth and up and down. Her protests were weak and few with one last push the little vibrator lodged in her ass. Just a little ridge and the switch was exposed. I didn't turn it on. Standing her up the strap of her panties holding it in place I kissed her again.

"That wasn't so bad was it? Tramp" I gripped her ass cheek again spanked it gently.

Her hips swiveled so I could do the other cheek. Moving in front I slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups of her dress under her ample tits. With them pulled over the dress they drooped no longer being supported. I went to my purse and brought back scissors. As she watched I cut the threads that held the thick padded cups in the outer lace dress. I could see she was terrified she just bought it and now I was destroying it. Once my task was completed I tossed the liners. I gripped her nipples and tweaked them. Picking them up Caroline winced as the weight of her tits strained her nipple. I placed them back in her dress. Her tits were clearly visible, her hard nipples stretching the lace.

"Why would you ever hide these fantastic tits in some common bra? These are to be seen and admired!" I teased. "At least by me." I winked.

Caroline shifted thrusting her pelvis to me.

"Our little tramp want's her pussy played with?" I teased. Lifting the front of the dress I found her panties deep in her gusset. "My goodness we are wet this morning?"

She was in fact dripping wet. I rubbed her shaved pussy with the palm of my hand pushing against her pelvic bone. She whimpered and pushed harder hoping my hand would find her clit. I had plans for that little hot button but not for now. I dipped my head and bit her nipple through her dress. Caroline pushed against my hand on her pussy it was now soaked.

"Take your dress of Tramp before I cut it off. She moved from me and pulled it over her head. Standing in just her heals and panties she blushed as I looked her over. "Masturbate!"

Her eyes grew big she looked to make sure she heard me.

"I don't have much time Tramp. You heard me masturbate while I watch!" I instructed.

Slowly one hand moved to her pussy. I moved behind her and firmly spanked her ass.

"Do you like this when you please yourself?" I spanked harder. The vibrator in her ass moved with her cheeks. I reached around and gripped her tits and fondled her roughly.

"Do you like your tits played with?" I pinched her nipples until she protested. Moving in front I slipped off my robe and mashed her wrist with my cunt.

I rubbed her wrist painting the back of it with my wetness. Her hand slipped deeper between her legs. I reached around and gripped the vibrator in her ass.

"Maybe you like your ass fucked while you cum?" I pulled it out and slipped it back in. she leaned her chin on my shoulder her legs wobbled in her heels.

"No. Not there!" She begged.

Like most women she said one thing but her but did another. She was rocking her hips front to back over her hand and then the vibrator.

"Maybe you like oral? Kiss me Tramp!" She lifted her face to mine she wrapped her free arm around my neck and latched onto my mouth. She was kissing and panting. Her moans and whimpers followed her hand and the vibrator in her ass.

"I'm cumming Mistress! OH God I am cumming!" Caroline exclaimed.

She bucked against me harder. I buried the vibrator in her ass. She tried to cry out but my mouth muffled her cries. She was wobbling so I walked her back to the couch. I took the towel still on my head and laid it over the broad arm of the couch. I eased her torso and head on the cushions her ass was on the arm her legs dangling over the edge.

"That was a good cum Tramp but you aren't done." I teased.

I pulled the vibrator from her ass the thin pink plastic glistened with her juices I offered it to her she quickly balked. I put it in my mouth and cleaned it myself. She gasped in horror as I licked her ass from the toy. I leaned over and kissed her.

Reluctantly Caroline opened her mouth and then eagerly accepted my tongue when there was no disgusting taste. "You did good Tramp!"

I reached between her legs and slipped two long fingers in her pussy. She was open and drenched. I worked my fingers deep and offered her my tit.

"Suck it Tramp make me wet for you!" This time she had no problem taking my tit. It hung down as I bent over her working her pussy.

Caroline gripped my tit with both hands and gently but passionately worked my tit with her mouth. She nipped at it and scraped it with her teeth. She moaned as I worked a third finger in her snatch. I looked at the clock Caroline as almost out of time.

"Do you want to lick my pussy my little Tramp?" She reached for it. I smacked her hand. "Tell me Tramp do you want to lick me?"

"Yes Mistress. Please!" She begged.

"You have to earn it. Cum for me! Cum for your Mistress!" I said loudly. "Open your pussy and cum!"

She pulled her pussy lips open I forced the three coated fingers in her mouth. Caroline licked them like a dog to his best friend. Removing them from her mouth I added a fourth finger and pushed it deep in her pussy while she watched. Lifting her legs she pulled them with her arms holding them up and out.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE!" She moaned.

I granted her wish and fucked her pussy as she writhed on the couch. Her tits sagging up her chest did a dance of their own. Her ass wiggled on the arm of the couch.

"IIIMMMMCCCUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!" Caroline yelled at the top of her lungs.

I didn't stop. Her eyes were closed she was gasping for air. She clamped her legs keeping my hand from moving but still most of the way in her twat. I heard the click. She didn't. The patter of feet and then two naked goddess were beside her. Trudy leaned over and kissed her mom.

Caroline gladly accepted the kiss. I could see their tongues dancing. She was still holding her legs. My hand was trapped in her cunt. Caroline then realized that it wasn't me when she opened her eyes.

"Trudy! NO!" She protested.

"Quiet you little Tramp. It's only me Pet!" Trudy replied. She kissed her mom. I slipped my fingers from her pussy. Mandy was fondling her tits. I started licking her exposed asshole.

"No!" She cried out. "No more!"

"Yes my Tramp again!"

Trudy drowned her protests as I went back to her asshole. Mandy mauled her tits. Trudy fingered us all and fed her mom as she continued to vacillate between begging for more and begging us to stop. I had saved her clit for last and now it was time. She was almost mush her body wracked with two orgasms. Tired from resisting and tense from her building climax. I took the vibrator and turned it on finding her clit! My tongue now moved deep in her pussy. Mandy working her tits and Trudy kissing her she bucked like a Rodeo Bronco. Caroline tried to yell, she let go of her legs and tried to push us away but she was too weak and too far gone.

I found her clit one last time. Caroline exploded! She tried to force her pussy deeper on my tongue and at the same time get the vibrator where she wanted it the most. With one hand she held Mandy's tight to her chest with the other she pulled her daughter into a deeper kiss. Her body convulsed her stomach tightened and before we could stop her she curled up in a fetal position flailing her arm at any contact.

I took Mandy and led her back to the bedroom. When we reached the door we turned and watched as Trudy sat on the floor pulling her mom up to her chest. Stroking her face and hair Trudy was whispering to Caroline as she came back to the living.

"Oh baby I had no idea! I am so sorry for..." Caroline started to explain.

"Mom, its ok, I always knew you loved me. Now I know how much I love you!" Trudy cooed.

Mandy took out some fresh towels and offered to let them use the shower. Caroline did alone. Trudy invited me but I suggest she take Mandy one last time. They were through quickly so I believe they were sexed out themselves. I took mine alone. Trudy and Caroline had gone home when I got out.

We packed our clothes in silence. The reality it was over hitting home. I called the desk and arranged for our trip to the airport after lunch. We just finished eating lunch when Trudy stopped by. She was stunning in a bright print top and white skirt. Her shoes looked comfortable and practical for the beach. If you looked close you could see the gold chain dangling from her nipples when she bent over. We could both see she was crying earlier. She walked up beside me grabbed my arm and slipped it under her skirt. I felt her ass and her G string panties.

"I owe you so much Janice. I want to thank you for this." She slipped her finger in my mouth. I tasted her pussy one last time. "I want to thank you for sharing Mandy with me. I will love you both always."

I stood and hugged her. We kissed politely on the cheek. I saw Caroline at the edge of the patio waiting for Trudy.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers