A Sexual Switcheroo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after my six weeks contract with the Reno casinos was up, I told Rachel that it was ongoing and I went and visited Carolyn two days and two nights each of the next eight weeks. Carolyn and I did all sorts of fun things together - in addition to our lovemaking - and even if she didn't come right out and say it I could tell the she clearly considered her time with me a very welcome distraction from her otherwise significant problems. I continued to give her enough money so that she could live fairly comfortably, although obviously it wouldn't get her out from the large burden of debt that she was under.

Carolyn and I were also straight with each other about our marital situations. She was never going to divorce her husband, although when he died she would be thrilled to hook up with me on a permanent basis. I told her that I would be divorcing Rachel, but only after I had my financial ducks in a row.

I set up an account in the name of a new LLC, called "Bradcar, LLC," of which Carolyn was the only shareholder. I had my bonuses paid to that LLC. I was almost to the point of feeling financially comfortable, when something dramatic happened.

While Carolyn and I rarely gambled since we were smart enough to know that over time it was a losing proposition, one night we decided to play the slot machines at a casino that was not one of my clients. We bought $200 worth of tokens, and vowed that once we lost that we would go do something else, which in my mind meant me sucking on her tits, and in her mind her sucking on my cock. While she was in the bathroom I hit the jackpot. She returned to all sorts of bells and whistles. The amount of the payout was almost $2 million. I had it put in Carolyn's name since she would have a lower tax rate, and since that would keep Rachel's hands off of it when I divorced her.

The very next week after hitting the jackpot I did file for divorce. While Rachel was somewhat upset by it, I got the impression that my initial feeling at the time of her confession was the correct one. She just wanted her ducks in a row before we split, and was looking on the physically-charged sex that we had since her confession as a swan song.

After a couple of days of mild shock and acrimony, Rachel agreed to sit down and work out an equitable split of the assets. I got the feeling that she was hiding some assets, but since I was doing the same thing and I was sure that I was hiding more than she was, I didn't pursue the matter - and neither did she. Once we did arrive at a suitable arrangement, however, I felt obligated to compliment her in one regard.

"You know, Rachel, I really am grateful for the wonderful sex that we had the last few months, after your confession. I already knew about your affair, and was hurt deeply by it. I would never have been able to forgive you and we were done once I found out about it, but instead of the last few months of our relationship being acrimonious, you made it fun. I will always be grateful to you for that."

Rachel looked at me with a very strange expression on her face. It appeared that she was considering whether she should lie or come clean. I think that she came clean. "I don't really know why I had two affairs while we were married - that's right there were two, not just one," she said after she saw the startled expression on my face.

"I should have been happy with just you, Brad. But I had an itch that I had to scratch. I suspected that you knew about my second affair and knowing you I was quite sure that you wouldn't put up with it. I was very relieved that instead of acrimony you just accepted my offer of sex until we were both in the position where we wanted to break it off. Even though you didn't make love to me, but just fucked me, it really was fun; so I thank you too."

I immediately called Carolyn to tell the good news. Her news was not good for her. Her husband had died the very day that I called her, and it engrossed her in a pall of guilt, especially since her first reaction was relief rather than sadness.

I didn't attend her husband's funeral - I just didn't think that that would be right. However I did encourage Carolyn to pay off all of her debts with the jackpot winnings, and to give her mother money for "back rent" before we embarked on our life together.

We made arrangements that on the date that my divorce was final we would meet at the Reno bus station, we would fly to Vegas and get married, and then take a two-week honeymoon and decide where to live. Except for her mother she had no real ties to Reno, and I could run my business from anywhere.

On the appointed day for us to meet, close down Bradcar, LLC, and transfer the money from that account and the remaining $300,000 or so from our slot machine winnings into a joint account as soon as we got married, I was so excited I almost peed my pants. I had a really good feeling about Carolyn, and loved her more than I had loved Rachel when we first got married.

I went to our appointed meeting place; the busy bus station. I got there fifteen minutes before the agreed-upon time, nervously twitching awaiting her arrival. The next fifteen minutes went by in an excruciatingly slow manner. The next half hour went by at tortoise speed. When she was forty five minutes late I started to panic - I thought "Maybe she had an accident." I called her cell phone. "This number is no longer in service" rang in my ears all three times that I called it. I called her mother's land line and got the same message.

I was sitting with my head in my hands, almost ready to throw up, when a woman with jet black hair, sunglasses, and a hat, sat down next to me.

"I'm so sorry, Brad," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Carolyn?" I remarked more than asked. "Why are you dressed like that, why the wig, why have your phones been disconnected, why are you so late..." I frantically blurted out.

"I have something to confess," she replied, tears visible beneath her sunglasses. "I've been running a con on you, controlled by my manipulative boyfriend. I left him yesterday, cancelled my phone services, and withdrew all of the money from our accounts and it's in this certified check," she said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a check and handed it to me. "I'm afraid that the money allegedly spent to pay my fictitious husband's medical bills is gone, in possession of my boyfriend, but all of the money from Bradcar, LLC is in this check along with about $350,000 from the slot machine winnings."

I stared at the check; it was for the right amount and had every indication of legitimacy and was made out only to me.

I started to say something when Carolyn's waterworks really started. "I'm so sorry, Brad. I do love you, but given your past situation with Rachel I know that you can never trust me. You need to find someone as good, kind, and trustworthy as you deserve."

With that she got up and started to walk away. I jumped to my feet, grabbed her by her arm and turned her toward me. I removed her sunglasses, wiped the tears from her eyes, and said "Do you honestly love me?"

"Yes," she blubbered, "but there is no way that I can ask you to be with me."

I planted a passionate kiss on her and when I released her she had a startled look on her face. "Is your boyfriend likely to come looking for you?" I asked.

"I don't know - he may be happy with the money that he's got and take off, but I really want to avoid him and don't want to take the chance," she replied.

"Do you have a passport?" I inquired next.

"Uh...yes," she hesitantly replied.

"With you?"

"In a safe deposit box in my name only in a bank two blocks from here," was her puzzled reply.

"Let's get it," I responded, taking her by the hand and leading her out of the door of the bus station.

From the airport I called all of my major clients and told them that I was putting my business on hold. Their responses ranged from disappointed, to sanguine, to angry; but all but two of them wanted me back working for them as soon as I returned from my "sabbatical."

Carolyn and I spend the next six months in Aruba, exercising, dancing, otherwise enjoying the night life, relaxing, and making love every day. It ended up not costing us a thing - in fact we netted a couple of thousand dollars - because the casinos in Aruba were surprisingly unsophisticated, and I helped three of them with security issues. By the time that we returned to the U. S., tanned, toned, relaxed, and totally in love, we immediately got married in Las Vegas. She was six weeks pregnant and we had gotten word that her ex-boyfriend was in jail in Idaho for pulling another con, and we had decided where we wanted to live.

Now, ten years and three kids later, we still make love four or five times a week, and embarrass our children with our public displays of affection.

12