A Sexy Bitch For Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather must have had enough of the secrecy, because she walked to the head of the bed, leaned over and began to kiss the back of Rodney's neck and said, "I hope you're having fun, because it's just getting started."

Rodney quickly realized what was going on as he still felt the licking and sucking on his balls and shaft, and looked behind him and was very surprised to see the beautiful Mediterranean woman bent over the bed, wearing a red with white trimmed lace bustier and garter set, pleasuring him.

Heather looked at Rodney, smiled and said, "She is all yours sugar. Do whatever you want except fuck her. Happy Valentine's Day."

Rodney didn't bother asking any questions and like any unattractive, over the hill guy, he decided to go with it. He didn't waste any time and grabbed Olivia, pulling her onto the bed with him. He sat up and quickly pushed her head to his hard cock, making it clear he wanted a blow job. Olivia did as he wanted and took his cock into her sexy mouth. She sucked like a champ, with his hands on her head as she bobbed her head up and down, each time grazing his protruding beer belly.

Rodney then reached underneath her, trying to grab at her breasts which were still being held by her lace bustier and said, "As sexy as all this stuff looks on you, I want it off."

Olivia was thankful to get a break away from his cock for a moment, and got off the bed, peeling away the lace bustier and panties, revealing her beautiful waxed pussy. When she reached the stockings Rodney said, "On second thought, leave those on and get back here."

Olivia got back on the bed and Rodney lay on his back and said, "OK. Now I got to taste that snatch of yours, so come over here and let's 69."

Olivia did as he asked and put herself in a 69 position on top of his body. She again took his cock into her mouth and started going through the motions. Suddenly, she felt something great, wow, it was amazing. She let out groan after groan. Rodney was an amazing pussy eater. His moustache was also tickling her pussy in just the right way. Something most hot women don't realize is that below average or ugly guys have to be good pussy eaters if they want to get laid on a regular basis, because they can't rely on their looks.

Before you knew it, Olivia due to her state of pleasure, was actually beginning to enjoy her treatment. Her cock sucking became better and she began to stroke and play with Rodney's balls while she was sucking him off, and found herself pushing her pussy into his face.

Olivia looked up for a second and noticed Heather was standing on the other side of the room and had just finished setting up a video camera on a tri-pod, which was aimed at the bed. Heather then started removing all of her clothes to show her less then impressive old and fat pale body with massive saggy tits and a hairy pussy. Olivia didn't care what was happening now at this point, she was getting so close to an orgasm.

Heather walked over to the bed and slid down, so her face was next to Rodney's. She whispered something to Rodney and he said, "OK, sit on my face there princess, if you want more of my licking."

Olivia didn't waste any time as she was getting so close to an orgasm at the hands of the old, fat and hairy Rodney. She quickly mounted his face and again felt his skilled tongue flicking and licking and his moustache tickling all at the same time. Heather also mounted Rodney, but she sat on his cock and began to ride him. You could feel the entire bed shake as the heavy weight bounced up and down on his hard cock. Before long, Olivia was ready to explode from Rodney's pleasure and she let out a loud scream while her fingers were tweaking the nipples of her perfectly perky breasts.

Rodney commented, "Now that you're all taken care of, how about you lick my balls why Heather is taking a ride."

Olivia listened and set up behind Heather's fat ass, which was bouncing, slapping Rodney's thighs. Olivia began to lick and suck, carefully trying to lick his balls without Heather sitting on her head and possibly crushing it. It didn't take long before the pleasure of having one woman riding his cock and the other licking his balls was overwhelming. Rodney's body tensed up and he let out a loud grunt. Olivia backed off and watched as he bucked and squirmed and emptied his entire load of cum into Heather's slobbery pussy.

Heather got off of Rodney's now limp cock and lay on her back on the bed with her legs wide open revealing her sloppy and hairy pussy, which was covered in Rodney's cum. She looked at Olivia and said, "Well here is your final task, eat up and we are even."

Olivia had never been with a woman before, she thought about it but not with a fat slob like Heather. She was hoping if it happened it would be with a sexy young woman like herself. Olivia knew what she had to do and moved into position. She immediately could smell Heather's pussy and knew hers smelled better. Olivia licked out her tongue and began flickering her pussy and could easily taste Rodney's cum. Olivia licked and kissed and began to also finger Heather's pussy.

After Olivia had successfully licked up all of Rodney's cum Heather commented, "Not bad, but I think I can do a better job myself. Consider us even, for now."

Olivia gathered her clothes and jacket while glaring at Heather one last time. She then left the trailer park in her car and learned a lesson on how to treat people.

12