A Sexy Office Visit

Story Info
A deprived sub visits her loving Master at his job.
2.5k words
4.19
24.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever erotic work, all characters in this creation are fictional and are above 18 years of age. Positive feedback is greatly appreciated!

* * *

Julia stepped out of the shower and grabbed her towel to begin drying up. She lotioned and put on her matching green lace bra and panties. She knew that he would like this. But she knew better than to just dress sluttly and show up asking for it, he would never go for that and would likely punish her at home for not dressing like a well behaved and modest young woman. Julia certainly did not want to be punished at his hands; he would find some way to make it pleasurable but extremely torturous at the same time.

Julia didn't consider herself sexy, she felt as if she never grew out of her near-woman teenage stage. She had perky 34B breast, a slim waist, and small narrow hips. No matter what she ate, she never went over 110 pounds, not that she minded too much.

She went into her closet and picked out a knee length flowy skirt and a nice form fitting blouse with some flip-flops. Nothing sexy about it although it did show off her nice petite curves. After styling her chest-length brunette hair, Julia grabbed the food and headed off to Joshua's

work.

After a quick 15 minute drive downtown she reached his building and took the elevator up to his floor. At seeing Josh's lovely secretary Sara, Julia beamed and walked up to her desk.

"Hey Sara! How are you?" Julia asked with genuine curiosity.

"Oh, I'm wonderful, thanks for asking! What are you doing here?"

"I just came to bring Joshua lunch" She held up the basket filled with lunch for two, "Maybe eat with him if he has time."

Sara glanced at the basket and smiled. Julia seemed like the perfect girlfriend, not to clingy, but always showing simple and nice gestures of love. Sara was quite jealous of Julia, considering she had been crushing on her boss ever since she has been working for him 2 years ago. But Julia seemed like an extremely nice woman. "I'll call and tell him you're here."

"Thanks"

Sara dialed into her boss' office and waited for him to pick up, which was after about two rings. "Mr. Knight, Julia is here for lunch. Can I send her in?" She looked up at Julia and nodded, "Go right on in. Enjoy your lunch."

Julia walked into Josh's office and closed the door, "Hello Sir, I've brought you some lunch. I know you didn't ask for it but I've finished all of my chores at home and I was quite lonely. I hope you don't mind."

He smiled at her. His wonderful smile always brought flutters into her heart. He was so confident, he knew he was good looking and he flaunted it. He ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair and sighed. "Actually, that's wonderful. A break from all of this work would be perfect. Come over here honey." Julia walked over to his desk and sat the food down and looked up into Josh's beautiful green eyes. Then lowered her head stood patiently waiting for his orders. Josh put his hand under her chin and told her to look at him. He smiled again. "You're such a wonderful woman, and so beautiful too. How did I get so lucky with you?" Julia smiled, her master, while definitely asserting, never failed to make Julia feel wanted.

Josh walked around his desk and sat on the edge facing Julia. "Come here Jules." He pulled her closer, in between his legs. Leaning on his desk put them at an equal high and he pulled her into a kiss. His lips were soft, and his scent was overwhelmingly delightful. The kiss turned passionate and Julia yearned to touch him, first with her hands behind him running her fingers through his hair. The harder they kissed the more she needed to touch him. She began to gently pull his tucked shirt out from his pants and ran her hands along his lower abs. His skin was warm and soft; she wished she cold be touching him all over at once, her naked body on his. She normally tried to contain her feelings but today she was just feeling so horny. Josh had been intentionally denying her satisfaction, and Julia was sure that he was trying to test her patience. Josh pulled away from the kiss and grabbed Julia's wrist roughly and yanked them away. Standing up, he continued to hold her wrist. "So that's why you came for after all. You're just a horny little sub, aren't you?"

A flash of guilt crossed her face, "No Sir, sorry Sir. I just wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry." Her expression was a mix of doubt and yearning. A sly smile crossed Josh's face, "Oh, you will be sorry

when I'm through with you."

The way he lowered him voice as he said such dirty words sent shivers down her spine. Josh picked Julia up, turned around and sat her on his desk, pushing over a few trivial papers. He pressed his lips on hers hard. His kisses were hot and demanding. Josh's hands running through Julia's hairs, his gentle tugging gave her chills. Julia kept her hands clenched at her sides, knowing better than to start exploring without permission again. It felt physically painful to not touch him. Again, Josh pulled away from their intimate embrace. "Sir?" Julia asked meekly, hoping this wasn't the end of their encounter.

Josh pushed a strand of hair behind his beautiful, obedient sub's ear. He then walked to the door of his office and locked the door. As he turned around a mischievous smile crossed his face. "Get on your knees." He commanded. Despite her fear of being caught Julia felt familiar warmth spreading through her. Josh pulled his zipper down and pulled out his semi-hard member. "Take it." He said gruffly. His voice laced with arousal. Julia loved the look and feel of his cock. It was warm and hard. She yearned for it to be inside of her. Thrusting, and pushing, and filling. But Master wanted her mouth, and Master would get what he wanted.

She stuck out her tongue and started by licking the head. She licked the underside and circled her tongue around the shaft of his beautiful cock. She opened wide and engulfed him.

The feel of her mouth was heavenly. So warm and so wet. While she seemed to be insecure about her abilities she still felt wonderful. She opened her throat and took him all the way in, and that almost sent Josh over the edge. He grabbed the back of her head and bucked into her against his will. He took a sharp inhale and let out a low groan. "Yes...suck it...unngghh. You love that cock don't you?" Julia looked up at Josh to see his eyes closed. When she grabbed his balls with her hand, Josh drew in a sharp breath and looked down into her eyes. She looked so beautiful with his cock deep down her throat. Julia loved being able to bring so much pleasure to her Master. "Jules, your mouth is incredible!" After of a few more minutes of glorious licking, Josh wrapped his hand in Julia's hair and pulled her off of him. "Mmmhhmm, that was great, but we can't finish too early. I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll have to limp out of here."

"Thank you sir." She replied meekly and slightly out of breath. Josh picked her up from the floor and sat her down onto the desk again, although slightly more rough than before. He kissed her again with a burning passion. He grabbed at her blouse fumbling with the buttons, while Julia tried to pull her skirt up without disrupting their passionate kissing. Finally her shirt came off; roughly Josh pulled at her bra and freed her beautiful perky breast. He reached up and grabbed a nipple and pinched hard. Julia nearly cried out before she remembered that they were in his thinly walled office. She bit her lip; Josh noticed her trying to stay quiet and pinched harder.

She moaned, nearly too loud. "Please Sir that hurts." She whispered.

"I know, baby. But it's a good pain. I bet your soaking wet. Aren't you?" She squirmed underneath him, leaning back knocking over something on his desk. "Go ahead, check." Julia slipped a finger into her panties.

"Yes Sir. I'm very wet. It feels so good; I need you inside of me Sir. I need you now."

"Mmmm, yes. I can't wait to get inside of that tight pussy." Josh pushed Julia down onto the desk, pushing off the trivial items such as a stapler, possibly his keyboard, and the lunch they were supposed to be enjoying. Pulling her panties to the side, he grabbed his dick and rubbed it on her wet lips, and slid it over her clit. She tensed up and gasped at the touch. He put the head of his dick into her opening. She was so wet and so warm, he felt as if she could possibly suck him into her with all of her wetness. One of the many things Josh loved about his sub was how wet she became when genuinely aroused, but now was not the time to contemplate the many things that he enjoyed about his darling. He pushed into her, with one hard thrust. Julia hardly excepted that and gasped sharply. He was stretching her so perfectly. He filled her to the brim and she didn't think it would be possible for her to go through this without alerting everyone in the office that she was being brutally fucked. Josh loved looking at Julia's expression when he first penetrated her. Her eyes were closed tightly, her back arched, her hands squeezing his which were planted at her sides and her legs were wrapped around his hips. She was warm and wet and so soft. Her tightness was outstanding.

He leaned down and whispered into her hair, "God, you are so sexy. I want to do so many dirty things to you." He braced himself on the desk around her and pulled himself all the way out before slamming his cock back into her. Her whimper was music to his ears. They began a deep pounding rhythm. A moan escaped his lips and he saw Julia open her eyes and look at him. He bent down and kissed her deeply. Against her lips he whispered, "You're so tight, I'm going to cum all over the inside of your hot pussy."

"Yes sir, Sir please it feels so good." She moaned, "Unng...please Sir. Harder Sir please....Yes!" He then took one hand and rubbed her clit roughly, unexpectedly she cried out and shuddered at the same time.

He quickly put a finger into her mouth to let her suck and to keep her quiet at the same time. "Keep quiet, my pet." Josh whispered into her ear.

The sensation of being filled and pounded began pushing Julia over the edge. She squirmed underneath him, now biting on his finger to keep from shouting. Her hips were bucking hard and the warmth deep inside her pussy had spread all across body and the familiar tingle that began at her toes was working it's way up. "Sir. I'm so close Sir."

He pushed into her, roughly and deeply. Knowing that she was so close he wanted to come with her. "I'm close too Jules. Uuuuhhh...just...just a little bit more." He leaned over and kissed her again and continued to rub her clit harshly.

"S-sir..." She gasped breathlessly, "Sir can I...can I cum Sir....please" Josh loved having to give Jules permission to cum. He paused for a moment while she squirmed under him, thrusting, moaning, and biting him.

"Yes, yes my pet." Her pussy clenched tightly as she gasped. She arched her back and squeezed him into her with her legs. The tightening of her already tight pussy put him over the edge. He gave one more deep thrust into her and let his warm thick cream spurt into her. Her orgasm was intense, especially after being denied for so long. She shook violently, thrusting and knocking off anything that remained on Josh's desk. Her nails dug into his back as a long whimper escaped her lips. For minutes they lay tangled together spasming as they orgasmed. Josh held himself up on his elbows hovering over Julia so as not to smother her with his weight. They were both panting hard, basking in the afterglow of wonderful and powerful orgasms.

Suddenly the phone began ringing. Pausing to catch his breath Josh answered it. Sara's voice comes through and asks if Josh is still having lunch.

Was it just Josh's imagination or did he hear a sarcastic tone in her voice when she says the word 'lunch.' Josh tells Sara to hold his calls for ten more minutes.

He looks over at Julia, whose eyes are closed. She looks so peaceful. He gently kisses her on the neck and then on the lips and slowly pulls his semi-hard cock out of her now swollen pussy. Julia then sits up.

"Thank you so much Master." She sits up off of his desk. "May I get dressed?"

"Yes of course, I must be getting back to work unfortunately. But I have something for you." He reaches into his desk drawer's hidden compartment and pulls out a tiny egg vibrator. He hands it to Jules and says, "Put this in your ass, and don't you dare think about coming." A shy smile crosses Julia's face as she realizes her punishment for seducing him at work, even if unintentional. She uses the abundant wetness from their fucking as lubricant to put the egg into her ass and sighs in pleasure as she inserts it. "Now get dressed and give me your panties."

She finishes getting dressed and hands Josh her green lacy underwear, he puts them in his pockets, without them she can feel the cold air blowing up her skirt but can also feel her wetness mixed with her Masters cum sliding down her thighs. She squeezes her pussy tight to prevent the mix from dripping down onto the floor. Josh comes up to Jules and gives her one last peck on the lips before turning to straighten up the mess of his desk. "I'll see you tonight my pet."

"Thank you again Sir."

As Julia walked out of the office and waved at Sara, who looked at her quite suspiciously, a low buzz begins in her anus and she felt it throughout all of her pussy. She yelped out loud in surprise and then quickly sauntered away. As she heads to the car she notices that she is indeed walking funny and smiles because it was all worth it.