A Sexy Surprise

Story Info
After a hard day i just want to go to bed...
1.8k words
3.91
31.5k
13
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ttbrad1
Ttbrad1
4 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real people or characters is coincidental.

*****

What a day. All I want to do right now is head home, have a beer and collapse in front of the TV. Maybe I'll have a wank after Jules goes to bed, it's too much to ask her to fuck me tonight. Besides, I'd rather not get into a fight.

It's been 2 months since we last had sex. She's always too tired or just plain not interested anymore. Maybe this is it, 3 years of marriage and our sex life has fizzled out. Now I'm lucky to get it once a month and whenever I ask we seem to fight. I love Jules very much but something has to change.

I get home and call out but there's no reply. Where's Jules? I look in the kitchen, nothing. Lounge? Nope. Maybe she's gone to bed. I'd better go up and say goodnight. Why is it so dark? She must be asleep, I'd better be quiet. That's odd, her bedside light is on but she not in bed.

"Hello there."

A familiar voice from behind me gets my attention. There she is. I turn around and holy shit, she's standing there in her black leather knee high boots and black lace underwear. Her size 14 body looks amazing and her 34d boobs are being held in place with a bra that could be taken off by pulling on one string. Immediately I'm hard and wondering what I've done to deserve this.

"Hi sexy," I say. Corny yes but all the blood is going below the belt right now, not in my brain.

"You're a little overdressed, strip down to your boxers and I'll come over."

She doesn't have to tell me twice and I comply, I don't think I've ever taken my clothes off so fast but as instructed I leave my boxers on, hoping Jules will take them off for me.

She walks over slowly, every inch of her in soft light looks so damn gorgeous.

"Lay down."

She's calling the shots but I'm not going to question it. I lay down and she climbs over me. She pulls handcuffs from under the pillow. Yes! These haven't been used in a while and she cuffs my hands to the bed without saying a word. Next she pulls my boxers down and reveals my rock hard 7 inches. It wants, no needs attention and is already dripping with pre cum.

She grabs my throbbing cock and starts stroking slowly, suddenly all the little things that wound me up today melt away as I lie here, helpless and being pleasured by my sexy wife.

"So tell me," she says gently, "who is Kinky Kendra?"

Oh fuck. I didn't clear my internet history. Jules squeezes my cock tight and I gasp, it's like she's trying to get information from me. I can't stop myself blurting out my confession. She's a porn star who I really fancy, in recent times I've been subscribing to her website and watching a lot of her videos. Thing is I normally delete my internet browsing history and obviously I haven't this time.

"Good boy," she says softly, "I knew you'd tell me the truth with the right incentive. She let's go and I get hard again but suddenly she's picking up her big dressing gown off the floor and putting it on.

"H-hey aren't you forgetting something?" I say.

"Oh yes," she says and reaches for something on my side of the bed.

My laptop, I'm confused and obviously that shows on my face.

"You want her so bad?" She says, "you can have her," and with that she opens the laptop and starts up a video of Kendra seducing a builder, one of my most viewed videos. I'm so horny but I'm still cuffed to the bed and now Jules is leaving.

"Where are you going?" I call out, "aren't you going to uncuff me?"

"No, this is more fun," and she leaves forcing me to watch Kendra sucking on a huge cock whilst I lie here naked, horny, hard and helpless.

22 minutes I've lay here watching and listening to Kendra sucking, stroking and riding this lucky fucker's cock whilst mine remains so hard and throbbing that it hurts. He's about to cum over her face and all I want right now is to be let out of these handcuffs so I can take care of myself.

As the builder unloads all over Kendra's face and open mouth the film finishes and in walks Jules still in her big fluffy dressing gown and boots.

"Will you unsubscribe?" She asks. I nod, a sad look on my face "will you let go now?"

"No."

I'm crestfallen, how long will she keep me here?

"It's fun having you here where I can see you, where I can make sure you're not jacking off to her," she motions towards the laptop.

"Come on Jules..."

"That sounds like plan," she interrupts and grabs my rock hard cock again. This time though she's stroking properly and damn it feels good. She's using her right hand and stroking all the way up and down my shaft right down to my balls. She suddenly stops again, this is torture and obviously my face obviously shows that exasperation as she simply takes off her dressing gown and reveals that she's wearing nothing but her boots. It's not possible for me to get harder but somehow I'm more turned on than ever. She then takes my cock in her mouth and sucks the tip whilst stroking my shaft. It feels amazing and I can feel myself getting close. She let's go and takes all my cock in her mouth making her gag slightly.

"Oh fuck Jules, I'm going to..."

"No you're not," she interrupts again and she squeezes just under the tip to stop me right as I'm about to blow my load.

"Come on, please," I beg.

"You'll cum when I say you can," she says authoritatively. She then reaches under user the bed and grabs her rabbit.

"My turn," she says starts to slide the long plastic cock into her wet pussy. She lines up the rabbit ears onto her clit as switches it on low. She starts to moans to herself as I lay there and watch, helpless and desperate to join in. She states to fuck herself with her toy and I can see her orgasm building but she stops and takes it out before she cums. Is she torturing herself too? She straddles me. Yes! She's going to fuck me so we cum together, a big smile appears on my face and she looks me in the eyes and says, "what are you smiling for?"

She then gets the rabbit back resumes her playing. Her pussy is getting fucked by this cock substitute right over my ready and rock hard cock and there's nothing I can do about it. Her face is an expression of ecstasy and she writhes and rides her vibrating toy, her moans are getting louder as if to really rub in how much she's getting off of my torture. She moans really loudly and her whole body tenses up as she climaxes over my naked body and as she pulls her toy out some of her sticky juices fall onto my stomach.

That devious smile on her face, one I haven't seen for a while as she once again grabs my cock, this time with two hands, I want this torture to be over as my arms and shoulders ache and my cock is painfully throbbing and drenched in precum. She slowly and deliberately pulls down and up and whispers seductively, getting me horny to the point of bursting, "I bet you want to cum don't you? All over my tits or maybe in my mouth? Cum for me. Cum hard."

I want to oblige and once again I feel close, I tense up and am just about to cum everywhere when she stops again and leaves me screaming in frustration.

"I'm not finished yet," she says calmly, "you cum when I say so."

I try to rip the cuffs off the bed and pull with all my strength but Jules slaps my chest which knocks the wind out of me and I slump back onto the bed.

"If you don't like this," she says "I could always just leave you here, you wouldn't want that would you?"

I don't answer but feel defeated. I'm her prisoner and it looks like I have to comply if I ever wanted cum or be freed. Right now freedom is second on the agenda.

She reaches under the bed again but this this time she steps off the bed and slowly bends right over so I can see her soaking wet pussy and arse. Damn this woman knows how to make a guy desperate for release. She brings up a vibrating cock ring and immediately wraps it around my member so far down that the main body of the cock ring is touching my balls. She switches it on and suddenly the vibrations have my full attention and are very distracting, but not as distracting as what Jules does next. She straddles my chest facing away and bends down, showing off that arse and pussy combination again. She then reaches down and starts to play with her clit right in front of me. Her moaning, the vibrations on my cock and my view make this unbearable until she then puts her mouth over my vibrating cock and clamps it in place with her tongue and her other hand.

She isn't stroking but her moans muffled by my vibrating dick mean she doesn't have to, she's getting me off without doing anything. She's getting close, I can feel her thighs tightening on my chest and her hand tightening on my cock, that's too much for me and as she opens her mouth to moan in climax I shoot my load straight up and cover her face. This catches her by surprise and she reacts by stroking me hard even after I've cum. This makes me close already, twice in quick succession? Yes here it comes and FFFFFUUUUUCK! My cum is less this time but the orgasm is the biggest I've ever had, so explosive that my whole body shakes, so loud I'm sure the neighbours will complain, so much so that I pass out.

When I awake I'm free. My cuffs are off and Jules is walking back into the bedroom this time in her fluffy bathrobe and matching slippers. Unlike me, she's had a chance to clean herself up and she lies next to me and kisses me, gently, lovingly. I have just one question though.

"Jules, I have to ask, where did you learn all that?"

She smiles deviously and her answer catches me by surprise, "I saw it in a porno."

Ttbrad1
Ttbrad1
4 Followers