A Sexy Weekend at Home

Story Info
Dad & Son & Daughter -- then Mum made four.
15.9k words
4.64
333.6k
130
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie stirred as the first rays of sunshine began to filter through her bedroom curtains. She stretched, her arms high above her head and her legs out straight, the sun playing across her naked breasts as they thrust upwards. With a sigh, she relaxed back onto the bed before rolling onto her side. She laid still, her head propped up on her hand as she gazed at Mike, her eyes roaming slowly over his naked body.

Until the previous night, it had been weeks since Susie had seen Mike -- or Ian. Weeks since she had seen her Dad and her brother. Her lovers.

She rolled onto her back, her hands behind her head, her eyes shut again as she thought back. It was over a year since Ian, her Dad, had taken her to Barcelona for the weekend, since a mix up over their rooms had thrown them together, since they had become lovers. After that, they had been to Paris and Rome, making excuses to get away, but otherwise grabbing time together whenever they could.

And then, almost two months ago, they had gone to London for the weekend, to visit a job fair. At the last minute, their plans had almost been thwarted when Mike, who -- at nineteen -- was a year younger than his sister, had come along as well. But during that unforgettable weekend, Mike had confessed his love and desire for his sister, his need for her -- and the three of them had been thrown together.

Susie sighed, her hands now running slowly over her body as she thought back to that weekend, to the stolen moments with her Dad, and then how Mike had come to her, how it was if a dam had burst as they fell into each others arms, how she had confessed in her own way to Ian what had happened, how the three of them had pleasured and enjoyed each other.

With a soft moan, Susie cupped her firm, full breasts, feeling her nipples hardening against the palms of her hands as she caressed herself. Since that weekend, they had hardly seen each other. After returning from London, she had gone straight back to University the next morning. In the weeks since, she had had to make do with her own fingers -- and her toys, the toys that her Dad had bought for her when they were in Paris together.

She smiled to herself, her fingers playing slowly across her clit, as she thought how her friend Emma, who had a room in the same house at University, had caught her a week or so ago. Susie had been dreamily playing with her toys, her mind full of images of her Dad and brother as she plunged her thick vibrator into her dripping pussy, when Emma had burst into her room. She had quickly pulled her bed clothes up, blushing furiously, but not before Emma had seen everything.

The next day Emma had brought her own toys along, and the two of them had watched each other play. It hadn't gone any further than that, but Susie wondered if it might, remembering the taste, the feel, of the girl she had shared with her Dad in Rome all those months ago.

With a sigh, she rolled back onto her side, knowing that she ought to be waking Mike up, if only to get him back to his own room before Megan, their Mum, was up and about. She guessed that her Mum would be up early, as she was going away today for a weekend conference, and would be away overnight -- which was why Susie was at home for the weekend, with her Dad and brother, her lovers.

She had come home the night before, her pussy throbbing at the thought of seeing Ian, her Dad, and Mike again. But when she had arrived, neither of them was home. Mike had arrived home just in time for dinner, and they had shared a lingering kiss for a few stolen moments while their Mum was serving their food.

After dinner, the three of them had watched a bit of TV and chatted, catching up on what had been happening. It hadn't been until after they had all gone to bed that Ian eventually got home, his long day made worse by a meeting that over ran, meaning he missed his flight back from the north of the country.

Susie wriggled down the bed a little, her fingers straying from her clit to her pussy as she thought back to the previous night, to Ian coming home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole day had been just one thing going wrong after another for Ian. His company owned a factory up in Newcastle, which they were planning to expand in order to produce a new range of products. What should have been a normal visit, after an hours flight, turned out to be far from routine.

The flight going was delayed by fog, and when he did arrive it quickly became apparent that the managers on site had not been as open about certain things as they should have been. This led to more meetings, and a missed flight home. In the end, it was just after midnight when Ian got back. Even though he was tired from his long day, his heart was thumping with anticipation of the weekend ahead, of Susie being home.

As he crept upstairs, Ian felt his cock lurching at the thought of Susie being so close, just a few feet away. He paused at the top of the stairs, listening out for any sign that anyone was awake, before creeping towards his own room. He popped his head around the door, smiling as he saw Megan in her usual deep sleep.

The house was quiet apart from the sound of his own heart thumping in his chest as Ian retraced his steps across the landing until he was stood outside Susie's room. His mind made up, he slipped silently into her room, shedding his clothes as he went.

There was just enough moonlight creeping through the window for him to see Susie, as he stood naked by her bed. His daughter's auburn, shoulder length hair was in a tangled mass, framing her face against her pillow. Her face seemed so peaceful, her eyes closed, her full, moist lips apart. Her full, firm breasts rose and fell gently as she breathed, her nipples pointed and dark.

As she was lying so still, her tummy was totally flat, the muscles clearly defined, her neat little navel nestling in the bowl of her belly. Her hips were softly curved, and her legs long and shapely. Her pubic mound was prominent, her neatly trimmed hair barely hiding the delights beneath.

She stirred, drawing a knee up, and away from her body. He glimpsed her pussy between her legs, her pink lips pale and moist, her sensitive clit still hidden. Ian slid onto the bed next to her, his eyes never leaving her face as he pressed close to her, his rapidly hardening cock pressing against her thigh.

He bent over her, blowing softly on her taut nipple. She stirred slightly as he licked gently across the same nipple, leaving a wet trail behind him, before swirling the tip of his tongue around the hard little nub of flesh, licking her in small, wet circles. She stirred again, her head tossing from side to side. She pushed her body up to meet his mouth, her hand reaching out to hold his head to her breast.

Ian sucked on her nipple, drawing it into his mouth, tasting her, his tongue rubbing across the hard, rubbery flesh. His hand slid from her firm tummy towards her pussy. As he ran his fingertip along her slit, her juices sprung from her. His hand went past her pussy, and onto her thighs, caressing the soft flesh on the inside of each one before sliding back up to her wetness. He rubbed her clit softly, teasing it out of its hiding place.

Moving away from her nipple, he kissed her moist lips, the tip of his tongue licking along them. She stirred, automatically kissing him back, her hips beginning to jerk upwards as his fingers played across her clit and pussy.

Sliding down the bed, he settled between her thighs, his tongue now working gently on her pussy before flicking up to her clit. She moaned, her eyes still shut, her hands reaching for his head, pulling him to her, pressing her hot wetness onto his hungry mouth. He plunged his tongue inside her, fucking her quickly, tasting the sweet juices pouring from her.

As her moans got louder, as she started to really wake up, he moved back up the bed, his hard cock hanging heavily below his body. He rested his cock head against her pussy, her hands moving instinctively to hold him. She stroked him urgently, pulling his foreskin tight back before dragging him towards her demanding pussy, her hips thrusting upwards to meet him.

With a soft cry, he drove into her wetness, burying his cock deep inside her. He kissed her quickly, his lips smothering her cries as her pussy clenched his cock, drawing him deep inside her. Ian reached for her breasts, caressing her as he drove his cock into her. She pushed his head away, pushing his mouth onto her breasts as she thrust her hips up to meet him, as she silently urged him to suck on her.

Susie held his head to her breast, her fingers tangled in his hair. He drew her breast into his mouth, his tongue lashing across her nipple. She clawed at his back with her other hand, her body demanding that he fuck her harder, deeper.

Her juices leaked from her as he slammed into her, his hips driving his cock deeper inside her with every thrust. She pushed up to meet him, their rhythm perfect for the hard fuck they both wanted, that they both needed.

Susie pressed her arm across her mouth as she came, stopping her cries from escaping as her climax exploding outwards from her pussy and across her body, her nipple seeming to swell in Ian's mouth as it washed through her. Moments later Ian buried his cock inside her, holding himself deep in her pussy as his cum erupted from him to flood her body.

They clung to each other, Ian now moving slowly inside her, as their bodies came back to them. As they recovered, they had lain together, talking quietly, Ian's cock still buried inside his daughter's body. They kissed softly, lovingly, until at last they separated, Susie reaching down to hold Ian's semi-erect cock, loving the feeling of their wet juices on him. Ian waited until Susie had dozed off again before slipping back to his own room, to his sleeping wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike had been lying in bed, unable to sleep, when he heard his Dad come in. He had been stroking his cock, enjoying the feel of his hard length in his hand while he had thought of Susie, his sister, of the few moments they had stolen together earlier - and of what lay ahead for the weekend.

He desperately wanted to go to Susie, but didn't know if their Mum was still awake waiting for Ian to come home, or if she'd drifted off to sleep. But before he could decide, he heard the front door, and then Ian moving about. He heard his Dad on the stairs, before everything went quiet. It was only when he heard his sister's soft moans that he realised that Ian had gone to her.

Mike stroked his cock harder, faster, as he strained to hear what was going on in the adjoining bedroom. He could just about make out enough to know that his Dad was fucking his sister, that he was deep inside her. With a groan, he pushed his bedclothes back, visions of his Dad's cock ploughing into his sister's tight, wet pussy filling his mind as his cum erupted onto his chest and belly.

Later, Mike went to his sister, slipping into bed beside her and holding her tight, feeling her wriggling back against him in her sleep. In the early hours they had made love, slowly and gently at first, but then harder, faster, as their need and desire for each other took other. Then they'd slept again, in each other arms, Mike's cock only slipping from his sister when she turned away from him in her sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she thought about all this, Susie rubbed her pussy, easing one, then two, fingers deep inside herself. She moaned softly as her fingers moved, her other hand straying across her breasts, tweaking her nipples before sliding over her belly and onto her clit. She closed her eyes and savoured the pleasure reaching out from her breasts and pussy.

Beside her, Mike stirred. Susie's eyes opened slowly as she rolled onto her side, her pussy clamped around her fingers. She laid still, her eyes roaming freely over his body until they rested on his thick cock, lying along his muscular thigh. A surge of lust washed through her, her need suddenly more than her fingers could satisfy.

Susie pulled her fingers from her wet pussy and licked them slowly as she looked at Mike. She smiled to herself as she looked at her still sleeping brother, before pulling herself up onto all fours. She leant over him, savouring the masculine smell of him before gently flicking her tongue across his nipples. He stirred slightly as she left a trail of soft kisses across his belly as she moved towards his cock.

Mike stirred again, drawing one knee up to leave a gap between his legs which his sister quickly moved into. Susie's long hair dragged across his thighs as she leant over her brother and licked along the length of his cock. She felt him twitch under her tongue, his shaft rapidly hardening as he moaned in his half sleep, as Susie licked him from the root of his cock to the very tip before sliding her tongue down again and sucking his balls gently into her mouth.

She lifted his hard cock away from his body, squeezing him gently before sinking her mouth down over his cock head. Mike groaned again as Susie's lips moved smoothly up and down his shaft, her tongue lashing across his cock head as her hair swirled against his thighs and belly.

As Mike began to wake up properly and reach out to her, Susie moved up to straddle his body, her hot pussy hovering above his cock as she held him upright. She rubbed her brother's cock against her pussy, smearing her juices around his cock head, taking just the tip of him inside her as she watched him waking up. As his eyes fluttered open, she sank her body down on his cock, taking him deep inside her.

Mike's eyes flew open as he let out a deep groan, as his sister's pussy enveloped his throbbing cock. He reached out to her, cupping her swaying breasts as she bobbed up and down on his cock. She leant forward, her breasts swinging down to hover above her brother's mouth. He pulled her closer, sucking hungrily on one breast, one nipple, and then the other, muffling his cries against her hot, taut flesh.

Susie came first, her body, already teased by her fingers and by her thoughts, on fire as Mike's hips bounced off the bed, driving his cock into her body as he sucked and licked her nipples, as his hands reached for her firm ass to hold her tight. His cock jerked as his cum poured into her, mixing with the flood of her juices as they clung to each other, their mouths locked together as they tried desperately to muffle their cries of pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across the other side of the landing, Ian lay in his own bed, stroking his massively erect cock as he heard the unmistakeable sound of his daughter cumming. He rolled onto his side, and held himself against Megan, reaching around his sleeping wife to cup her full breasts as he pressed his cock along the tight cleft between her rounded ass cheeks. He rubbed her nipple, rocking his body against her as she woke up.

Megan sighed as she felt him against her, felt him touching her. She twisted her head around to meet his waiting mouth, their tongues exploring as she lifted one leg away from the other, as he slid his cock between her thighs. He ran his hand down over her belly, stopping with surprise as he felt how aroused, how wet, his wife was already. With a groan, he pressed forward, still wondering at her almost instant arousal as he drove his cock into her sticky wetness. Megan moaned louder as she felt her husband's long, hard cock slipping inside her, filling her, wanting him as much as ever.

They fucked and came quickly, their bodies moving easily together from long practice. Megan pressed back against Ian, taking his cock deep inside her as he pumped powerfully into her from behind. As he came, a picture of Susie flashed through his mind, a picture of Susie with Mike, of his son and daughter naked together, of them fucking.

And as she came, Megan thought of the soft moans she had heard while Ian had thought she was still asleep, of what they meant. And of how her pussy had come alive, of how her nipples had tingled, as the unmistakeable sounds had filled her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ate breakfast together. Mike had slipped silently back to his own room moments before Megan had appeared on the wide landing, already showered and dressed ready for her conference. The rest of the family wandered downstairs in their dressing gowns, wanting to see Megan off before getting ready for the day.

They sat down together, as they often did, after getting the usual cereal and juices, toast and coffee, ready. They chatted easily, as relaxed as ever in each others company. After breakfast, Ian brought Megan's weekend bag down from the bedroom for her, before giving her a lingering kiss. He felt his cock start to react as her tongue flicked across his lips, but all too soon she had to leave. After giving Susie a quick kiss and waving to Mike, she told them all to "be good", and then was gone.

Ian stood at the door in his dressing gown, watching as Megan reversed off the drive, before waving to her and going back indoors. He shut the door, and quickly walked back through to the kitchen. Susie and Mike were both stood up, leaning back against the table. Susie spoke first.

"I don't know about you two, but I intend to be very good," she told them, her message clear.

With a soft moan, Ian stepped closer to his daughter and kissed her, his tongue meeting hers. Mike joined them, the three of them standing close together as Susie shared kisses with her Dad and brother. Susie tugged at the belts of their dressing gowns, pulling them free before reaching for their cocks. They undid her gown as well, pushing it off her shoulders so that it slid to the ground, leaving her naked.

Ian and Mike wrapped an arm each around her as she stroked their cocks, as they shared more kisses, their hands caressing her back and ass, their fingers running between her taut cheeks. They caressed her breasts as well, pinching and pulling on Susie's pebble like nipples as she moaned at the pleasure the four hands roaming easily over her body were giving her.

After several long minutes of kissing and caressing, Susie dropped slowly to her knees. Ian and Mike shrugged their gowns off before stepping closer together so that they were stood side by side, their cocks jutting out. Susie stared at the two cocks in front of her for a moment, her lust and desire obvious in her eyes. She licked her lips slowly as she looked up at Ian and Mike, as she reached out and wrapped a hand around each of them. She stroked them slowly, her eyes moving between them.

And then she leant forward and slowly sucked her Dad's and brother's cocks, both together and then one at a time, her tongue swirling around their cock heads as she took them as deep into her mouth as she could. As she sucked one, she carried on stroking the other, her mouth moving between the two hard cocks in front of her as the men's moans echoed around the room.

As they quickly came close to cumming, Susie stood up, wanting this to last longer. She leant forward to kiss them each in turn, each of them tasting the other's cock on her as their tongues eagerly explored her mouth. They reached out for her again, for her breasts and nipples, for her dripping pussy and erect clit, for her belly and ass.

After kissing them both several times, she let go of their cocks and reached for the hands, taking one hand in each of hers -- and then placing them on the others' cock. Susie's pussy and nipples throbbed unbearably as she watched her Dad stroke her brother's cock, while her brother stroked his.

This went on for some minutes before Susie took their other hands and led them back upstairs. Ian and Mike followed her up the stairs, watching her ass rocking from side to side as she walked, catching glimpses of her wet pussy between her damp thighs. She led them straight to her parents room, with its king size bed.