A Shared Pleasure

Story Info
A normal couple embrace their "shared" sexual cravings.
5.5k words
3.72
35.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bzzz.

An expensive phone rattled and turned slightly askew on the wooden desk where it sat. The desk was heavy and solid, made from expensive wood. It was located in a corner office in a small complex on the edge of town. Close enough to be convenient, but far enough from the city center to avoid the traffic jams.

The middle-aged man sitting at the desk didn't look away from his computer. He wore professional looking glasses and his short-cropped hair had the first touches of gray. His fingers tapped away on the keys in a sporadic but precise rhythm. The spreadsheet in front of him was filled with sprawling numbers. A name plate on his desk read "Mr. Fields, CPA".

Satisfied that another column was in order, he leaned back in his chair to look over his work. As he did the phone vibrated noisily again against his desk. Without looking away from the screen he reached over and retrieved it. There was a text message from his wife. His thumb swiped over the screen and the message sprang to the front.

"Hey honey, just arrived. Just wanted to send you an early morning reminder. Will be checking in. Is going to be a very busy day. <3"

There was an attachment. Another flick of his thumb and it popped open to fill the screen. It was a picture snapped from a cell phone camera. The shot was very close up but he knew his wife when he saw her. Her unruly curly hair hung down just past her shoulder and she was wearing bright red lipstick. She was leaning back in what appeared to be a movie theater chair. She appeared to be smiling widely, though it was hard to tell because of the thick cock that was pushing between her lips.

He stared it for a long moment, his expression unchanging. The penis was only about halfway into her mouth but he could see smudges of her lipstick all the way down to where it left a perfect print against his torso.

He considered replying, but snapped the phone shut with an electronic click instead. He didn't want to bother her while she was busy. He set the phone aside absent mindedly and returned to his work.

He had forgotten today was her "cheat day". At least it would make the day go by a bit faster and give him something to look forward to. He didn't give it a second thought as he moved to the next column of figures.

Mr. Fields was a pretty normal sort of person. Indeed, he secretly held his normalcy as a point of pride. No shady business deals, drug problems, or gambling debts. He had a mortgage, a respectable salary, and paid his car payment on time every month. He was, by his own measure, pleasantly boring.

Mrs. Fields respected her husband and loved him very much. However, they didn't always see things quite the same way. So, like any good couple they had talked things over and arrived at a compromise that they both enjoyed.

Today was the 7th day of the month. Lucky number seven. It was his wife's "cheat day" - not that either of them really considered it cheating. He would be busy at work all day and she would be free to enjoy the adventures that made her happy.

Of course, there were a few rules.

First, no drinking or drugs. He had been very clear about that up front. It was too risky and she needed to keep a clear head.

Second, she followed his safety guidelines. she checked in with him regularly, had her cell phone location tracker on, and was always tested regularly.

He had also asked her to do a few extra things for him when she found time.

It wasn't long before his phone buzzed again. It was softer this time, just an alert. Several minutes passed by before he paused to check it.

This time when he opened the phone an app alert was waiting for him. In softly highlighted text, the words "Swallowed: 1" stood out. The app screen was almost a mirror of his computer monitor. He had designed the app himself and was always happy to see how neat and organized it was. Like his screen, it was filled with rows and columns - though not nearly as many and certainly not appropriate for a work environment. It was a sex tracker that tallied all manner of acts. Large headers marked categories like "Sex Act", or "Cum Location". It was further broken down into rows with labels like "Swallowed", "Anal", or "Pussy".

Currently almost everything was listed at zero. Everything except for "Blowjob: 1", "Swallowed: 1", and at the very bottom of the page "Total Cocks: 1".

He suspected the app would fill up quickly. He always appreciated how diligent his wife was about updating it through the day. It was a pleasant window into her world that made his heart race.

He started to put the phone down, but before it reached the desk it vibrated in his hand. He looked again and this time the app said "Blowjob: 2". Under Cum Location the label "Tits" now had a 1 beside it instead of a zero. He smiled, happy that she was enjoying her day.

Content, he locked the phone and set it aside so he could get back to his work. Over the next half an hour he ignored the buzzing notifications as they came in. He wasn't concerned about them and had other things to focus on. Several more alerts came in and as the clock ticked over to 9 AM he decided it was time to take a short break and catch up.

Several pictures of his wife appeared immediately. These were more distant than the first one and she was clearly visible. She liked to have others use her phone to take pictures while she was occupied. It was hard to get a good angle otherwise.

He recognized a familiar adult theater that she liked to use for these special days. It had a small raised stage under the projection area where a man he didn't recognize was sitting on the edge. His legs dangled over the edge and his pants were hanging around his ankles.

Mrs. Fields was straddling his lap with her back to the camera. The man had a fist full of the skirt she had worn bunched up and held near her shoulders. There was a clear view of her bare ass as well as the cock she was riding on.

He could see a porn video playing on the wall above them. A busty blonde actress was riding her muscular partner. It looked like his wife and the man were acting out the same things going on in the porno.

He flipped to the next image. The photographer had snapped a quick series of pictures like an X-rated flip book. He could see his wife bouncing up and down enthusiastically, giving just a glimpse of her asshole between her cheeks as she did. He imagined that most of the people in the theater had their eyes right there instead of on the video. Probably a whole room full of them stroking their cocks to her, he would be willing to bet.

In one image she was raised high with her ass pointing toward the audience. He could see an impressively long shaft with only the head still inside her. In the next image she was pressed fully against him with the entire length inside.

As he reached the end of the series he could see several others approaching her. A line was forming. That was where the images stopped. The photographer had probably wanted to make sure he got a turn.

The clock ticked to 9:15 and he was still flipping back and forth through the images, smiling for the first time that morning. As he browsed, another text came in.

"Leaving the theater now. Had a great morning. They were getting in line! No one turned away. Headed to the mall now to relax a bit. Hope your morning is going as good as mine. <3"

He replied with a quick "<3" to let her know that he was listening then flipped over to the app. A few numbers stood out and his smile widened.

So far this morning she had swallowed three loads, taken three in her pussy, one each on her face and tits, and one in her ass. He was a bit surprised. On most days she preferred to stick to mostly blowjobs in the early hours. She must have been feeling generous. Or, maybe there was just a lot of nice looking cocks to choose from this time.

"Total Cocks: 9". That was an impressive number and was certainly a good start. No wonder she needed to relax.

The mall was always an unpredictable place. Sometimes she found ample opportunities to misbehave in ways that you just couldn't do in a porn theater. Other times she left frustrated and had to find her fun somewhere else. As he got back to work he wondered what she would find today.

The morning stretched on with no more alerts or messages. He found himself getting restless as the minutes ticked by without interruption. He was happy to be making such good progress. He would probably have this particularly data sheet finished up before lunch.

As half an hour turned into an hour he began to glance at the phone, his distraction growing as it often did on the 7th of the month.

Finally, a new text message buzzed in. He had been waiting for it and snatched it up.

"Just met the most wonderful college couple at the bookstore. So cute. Helped them try on some clothes and had a great time hanging out with them. Enjoy the pictures. Sitting down for a few minutes then heading over to the bar. <3"

More pictures appeared. The first was from the bookstore. It was a normal image of two kids, maybe in their 20s. He had short buzzed hair, probably an athlete. She was a skinny blonde with braided hair that gave her an appearance of innocence that he knew his wife found irresistible.

The next image showed the inside of a dressing room. The sorority girl had her top off and was smiling for the camera. Her boyfriend was grinning like an idiot. Then, he was grinning like an idiot getting a blowjob. He could see his wife's painted nails as her hand guided his cock into the girl's mouth. Then a top down view of his cock, with two tongues licking up along the sides.

Then the angle changed and he saw the girl sitting on the changing room bench. She still had her boyfriend's cock in her mouth but had lost her bottoms at some point. Her legs were up and spread wide, with Mrs. Fields head pressed deeply into her pussy. Judging by the expression on her face and the whiteness of her knuckles clenching the bench she seemed to be having a good time.

The last shot was awkward and tilted, but clear enough. It seemed to have been taken from the floor. He could see a cute ass and a shaved vagina that had been recently fucked. Her labia were flushed and she gaped slightly. Thick streams of cum were flowing out of her. A familiar tongue was licking along her slit, lapping up the cum.

The pictures ended, for now.

Mr. Fields stood up from his desk and walked over to his office window, enjoying the sunshine. He stretched his legs, conscious of his hard erection pressing against the front of his slacks. He was pleased she was having such a nice day. It was good for her. Good for both of them, and their relationship.

The young couple was probably a nice change for her. She rarely turned anyone away, so a lot of the men she played with were older types. It was probably a memorable experience for the kids too.

He glanced at the clock. Almost 11:00. She was probably just arriving at the bar. The place she frequented was a bit shady but well kept. It was almost more of a club or a café than a bar and she knew the bartender. She liked to make a big deal about trading favors for drinks and getting drunk so that she could be taken advantage of. In reality, the bartender was in on the game. All of her special drinks were water or Coke. He made a nice profit on the deal so it worked out for everybody.

Mr. Fields had a business meeting coming up in the afternoon. He dreaded the dullness of it. He was ready to get out for a bit and figured he could justify an early lunch today. He swung his office door open and padded down the carpeted hallway, stopping to let the office secretary know he would be back soon.

As he walked across the parking lot, another text came in.

"Just made it to the bar. Lots of people here! Going to have a few drinks. Check in soon. <3"

He slipped the phone back into his pocket and got into his car. He made enough money to eat anywhere he liked but today he preferred to avoid the company of other people. It was a short drive to a nearby fast food place that suited his needs. It was far enough off the highway that it didn't see much traffic, particularly at this time of day. He ordered a simple meal and sat in his car to eat, parked alone and at a distance from the few other cars.

He ate slowly, and pulled out his phone to flip through the pictures while he enjoyed the quiet. As he did a single picture came in. He recognized the stools of the bar front. His wife was sitting in a man's lap. The picture angle was low, under the bar, and he could just make out the undone zipper on the man's slacks. There was about half an inch of protruding penis in view, the rest disappeared up his wife's skirt.

Then, another period of silence. As he browsed pictures from earlier that morning he undid his own zipper and slipped his cock out so that it wasn't so painfully constrained. He was about half finished with his lunch when the next message came in. It clearly wasn't from his wife.

"hey buddy, sorry about your wife. She offered to blow anybody that bought her a drink. By the time she was done, she was wasted off her ass and couldn't get her panties back on. I took her back to the bathrooms. She couldn't stand up so I just bent her over the toilet and ate her pussy. You're a lucky man, she tastes damn good. By the way, if you haven't tried her asshole then you should because it tastes fuckin good too! She seemed to like it so I offered her 20 bucks to fuck her butt. She might not sit right for awhile, but buy yourself something nice. I borrowed her phone and took some pics for her to remember me by, so have fun with those. Shes passed out on the bathroom floor right now, so I don't know if the next guy that finds her will be nice enough to pay her."

More pictures coming, one after another. The first showed his wife standing in a handicapped bathroom stall. She was clutching the rail and her panties were twisted around her ankles. Then, just like the man had said, she was bent over the toilet. Her hair dragged down around her face and she was doing a pretty good job of appearing to be drunk. Her ass was up in the air, perfectly framed in the shot. Her pussy was already a bit puffy and red from earlier in the morning.

The next few images showed her being used. In the first, big hands were holding her ass cheeks and spreading her open while a wide tongue lapped at her cunt. The mystery man had pudgy fingers and judging by the images he had managed to fit three into her vagina and two into her ass.

Mr. Fields began to slowly stroke his cock as he watched his wife being thoroughly eaten and fingered. He particularly liked the closeups of the fingers stretching both her holes. He hoped to receive an image of her asshole being licked but knew that was a tough shot to take.

Sure enough, it looked like the man from the bar had moved right on to fucking her. His cock didn't look particularly long but it was wide. Mr. Fields felt a bit sorry for his wife taking that up her ass.

There were a few good shots of the action though. He saw her up against the bathroom wall, the man's body pressed up against hers. Her asshole appeared painfully widened as it took his girth. Several more showed her being fucked, but there wasn't much you could capture from that angle so they all looked relatively similar.

His favorite was the money shot. She was bent over the toilet again with her holes in full view. Her asshole gaped wide and a huge amount of cum was running out of her.

The last picture barely showed her at all. He saw her bare feet on the bathroom floor. Her lacy purple panties were still around her ankles. A twenty-dollar bill had been dropped inside them. He zoomed in and could see that several drops of cum had fallen onto the bill as well as into her panties.

Mr. Fields realized he was breathing harder and stroking faster. He took a deep breath and calmed down, not wanting to get ahead of himself.

A minute went by, then another text. His wife was in control of the phone again.

"That was painful, but fun. Keeping the 20, by the way. More people coming, going to clear the phone and see where it goes. Check in soon. <3"

She was playing a risky game, but he trusted her to know what she was doing.

He was somewhat surprised when the phone buzzed again so quickly. A new picture.

His wife was laying against the bathroom wall with a dazed look on her face. She appeared almost incoherent. A new man was standing over her. One of his hands had a fistful of her hair and was using it to hold her head up while the other gripped her chin and held her mouth open just the right amount to firmly grip his dick as he thrust it onto her tongue. There appeared to be other people in the room as well.

For a moment, he stopped eating and stroking to wonder where this was going to go. A steady stream of new pictures kept him up to date.

He saw a closeup of his wife's face. She was covered in cum, particularly around her mouth. They seemed to be taking turns using her mouth while someone else photographed. By the third image they had stripped her and were playing with her breasts. One person pinched a nipple while another sucked the other. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in what appeared to be a half-awake moan. It was difficult to tell how many of them were using her or how many times they had come on her.

He appreciated the good photography. On many occasions he only got to hear about it afterwards. So far, they seemed to be only using her mouth and her tits. No one was fucking her. He was glad about that but was also a bit hopeful that they would. He knew from experience that she looked very sexy with cum running down her legs.

Then a larger file appeared. It was a video. Only about thirty seconds, but he opened it excited and curious. His wife was propped up on the toilet, enduring a mixture of pleasure and abuse from a crowd of men. Two of them were holding her legs up high and spread open as far as they would go. Two more were taking turns pinching, slapping, or sucking on her breasts. One had several fingers pumping her vagina while another roughly rubbed her clit. The last man was forcing his cock down into her throat.

He turned the volume up. She was clearly moaning loudly but it was muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her moaning grew higher pitched with each pinch or slap. 15 seconds into the video, she orgasmed as she was held there on the toilet. She twitched and convulsed, her legs shaking. Her thighs were glistening wet. The man fingering her pushed two fingers inside and held them there as her vagina tightened around them. When she had finished pulsing, he withdrew the digits and sucked her wetness off his fingers.

The man fucking her mouth and throat came next. When the first hot stream exploded onto her lips, she abandoned her act and pushed forward to hungrily suck the remainder down. She expertly worked him from tip to balls and every remaining drop went down her throat. She licked him clean after he was finished. Then, the video ended.

Mr. Fields stared at his phone for several seconds and realized his own cock was hard and throbbing. Precum glistened at his tip. His car clock read 12:05. He sighed and tucked his penis away. After a bit of adjusting he headed back to finish up his work day, looking forward to being home with his wife.

As he made his way back to his office, his wife checked in.

"Today was a good day. Don't worry, I kept count. All is well here. Hope you enjoyed all the pics. More details later. I'm fine, but can't walk right now so I'm sitting down. Going to update the app then take a break for a while. Need to clean up and catch my breath. Remind me to buy more baby wipes. <3"

He held his laptop bag angled in front of him to hide his erection as he made his way down the hallway. He hurried to prepare for his meeting, making sure to keep his phone in hand. He was eager to know the tally and wanted to see the numbers before returning to professional life.

12