A She-Fuck

Story Info
Her strap-on. His asshole.
1k words
3.63
66.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggles. "You like it when I do that?" her finger sneaks its way down my back -- or along my back, being that I'm tied face down on her bed.

"Answer me -- slut!" she says as she grabs my cock.

My teeth press hard against the rolled up cotton in my mouth. She had placed her panties, oozing with her woman juices, there awhile before. Except I was not the one who brought about those juices -- her boyfriend who sat beside the bed smoking a cigarette was the culprit. I gurgled a response to satisfy her -- but I didn't have anything to really say.

She giggles again and slides her middle and ring fingers into my asshole. "Serves you right for being a slut."

I grind my hips against the mattress. She knows I have some experience with anal because we've done shit similar to this before. Except it was always easy and I had always been in control.

"Slut," she whispers as she kneels over my behind. My asshole clenches as her index finger joins the other two. My cock grows heavier. She notices and pulls it behind me. I wince as she flattens my hips back onto the mattress and smoothers my cock with her fingers. "Mhmm," she soothes, "You like it don't you?"

I would've nodded if my head wasn't held tightly between two of her pillows. They smelled like her -- peaches and sweat, the sex-kind.

Her fingers are now out of my puckering anus and they gloss over my hardening penis.

She sighs and rubs her wet hand over my back. She lies down face up beside me, I can feel her warmth. "Frank?"

Frank is her boyfriend. I always knew she had a boyfriend but I never met him. Neither did I expect him to be so regular. She likes regular -- boyfriends. I'm her sex friend -- which she assured me she likes abnormal.

"Frank," she sighs, "you gonna help me fuck him or not?"

It's weird because I was the one about to be fucked by her when it's always the other way around -- it's strange how these things turn out.

A creak from the chair means yes.

"One sec," she chimes in her upbeat voice. "I have to fasten on the larger," she breathes in effort, "cock," a snap, "onto my harness."

He chuckles.

"There," she soothes. I can feel the weight of the silicone dong on my back. It is my no means small.

"Mhmm," she sighs again as the dildo snakes its way along my back. It reaches my asshole which has tightened because that's just how I am. "You're tight," she whispers. I feel the dildo dig into the flesh around my hole and then a spritz of some lube.

DOINK. It slides right inside of me.

A gurgled groan escapes my gagged mouth and it's because I feel every part of the fake cock inside of me. Her hair sweeps my neck. "You're such a good slut. Right?"

I am silent because the dildo is just so fucking huge.

"Right!?"

I am quiet some more.

"Answer me you fucking slut!" The rubber dick slides back and thrusts heavily deep inside my ass.

I whimper and not because I can't help it.

"It's okay bitch," she says with a growl. "I know how much of a pussy you are." Her fingers reach down and grab my bent and hardened cock.

"Gary, fuck me. I need a man who can please me. Not like this dumb bitch!" she clenches my penis in a way that hurts but also feels good.

Her fingers release my cock and I feel her weight on me. Then I feel my ass go numb because of how hard her strap-on begins to fucks. My whole body heaves and it takes my every bit of concentration to not freak out from the deepness of her strap-on.

But now it isn't she who is fucking me, although it is her she-penis inside of me. Gary, her regular dude is thrusting the shit out of her and consequently fucking the hell out of me.

I bite down on the cotton and feel her hands reach under me and grasp my chest just past my armpits. "Ho-hho-hho-ly god," she mumbles as she and I heave to and fro from the fucking. My asshole feels tight and my insides numb. With every heave of Gary's fuck, her she-penis deepens inside of me.

She begins to moan and holds my moist cock with her hand. "OOO-AAAA-OOI!" she screams. "FUCKK!"

Gary begins to grunt harder and the thrusts increase in vigor. Then, they both writhe, heave, and cry out from orgasm. Their excitement heightens and I feel so fucked.

Then they calm down and I am lying there, tied up with a sore bumhole and a rock hard penis.

I can feel Gary climb off her and her lights up another cigarette. "That was so good," she breathes as she pulls out of me. My asshole puckers as the thick rubber cock exits me completely. She snickers and pokes my hole with the tip of the strap-on. "You whorish bitch," she spits as she reinserts the dildo again and again, causing my asshole to pucker and pucker.

It's always funny how these thing turn out.

"My bitch," she whispers as he fingers grab hold of my penis. It's still behind me, pressed hard against the mattress. "My bitchy bitchy wussy bitch." She wistfully pulls my cock up, and rolls her hand up and down the sensitive skin. "You can't even fuck with this thing," she whispers as she plucks my rock hard penis into her mouth.

Smooth. Clear. Tight. Edgy.

She slides my cock out and moves her fingers along its shaft. I writhe in ecstasy as she edges me closer and closer to an orgasm.

WHOOM! BAMM! "ARRGGGHHHL" I moan into her panties. "AUUUUGHRLRH!" I moan, louder.

Her breathing increases and her hand jerks me off the fastest and hardest she can.

"WRRRAOH!"

A shot of semen squirts from me. WOOOSHA! She moans as another and another shoot my backwards-pointed cock ejaculates onto her.

Her hand smoothes over my cock one last time before she lets it thwack onto the mattress.

"That was fun," she whispers.

I hear her light up a cigarette and just think tha it's strange how these things turn out.