A Shemale Flatmate Pt. 02

Story Info
Little Benny feels Sonya's big surprise.
7k words
4.57
148.3k
248

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya stood naked in the mirror and twirled once. Hmmm, maybe if I twirled my cock fast enough I could take off, she thought lightly. She was in a good mood. Benny was in, and even though she had just gotten off shift, she was full of energy and felt like enjoying some company. She threw on her large pink dressing gown and matching slippers (she may be dominant, but sometimes the beautiful sides of life include watching a Disney film whilst snuggling with one of your female flatmates after you've made them your whore and lover.... being the big cock in the bedroom is fun, but letting your inner girly girl out is just as fun sometimes, she thought happily). Benny was upstairs in his room, and smiled as she poked her head in. "Hey Sonn, wazzup?" he said, gesturing to come in.

Benny had dark, short cut hair, smooth skin and usually a cheeky grin. Today his skinny jeans nicely outlined his cute butt as he sat on his bed and the tight t-shirt showed his cute slim figure. He was pretty small, and compared to Sonya standing his eyes were level just above her breasts when they both stood, which she enjoyed as she always liked to provoke his little subconscious glances, and today was no different as he stole what he thought was an innocuous look at her rack. "I'm up here Benny bottom" she cooed, and he seemed shocked she noticed and smiled sheepishly. She shrugged and grinned at his reaction "I'm sure I'll be okay after your evil suggestive glances" she said in a silly dainty girly voice which made him relax. He smiled and

"Urm...Benny Bottom?" he stated in a confused wary way.

"Don't worry, I noticed, thanks for making an effort for me" she said, smirking slightly as he blushed.

"Haha urm thanks... uhh..... anyway, want to see this movie?" he asked.

She pretended to think it over before chiming "M'kay!" and padding over in her slippers to settle herself next to him on the covers, closer perhaps than two friends normally would.

Benny had only moved in a week or so ago, and the truth is, in very unusual circumstances. Originally the house was girls only (well, Sonya might have a dick, but in her opinion that simply made her an upgrade on the original layout), and all involved in medicine. They ate together, slept together, had fun together, worked together, and studied together. In effect, they could pretty much finish each other's sentences. Tiffany was always the fun one, silly and ridiculous, often childish however, and regularly chastised by Sonya for not doing dishes, which may or may not have contributed to her becoming Sonya's little bitch for a month. After finding out how hard 9 inches of dripping she-cock can be in her pussy, and not being able to walk straight after some particularly brutal love-making sessions, she always kept her plates clean and regularly called Sonya "Mummy", which was soon adopted by the rest of the house

Jessica was a 5ft 9 olive-skinned beauty, with a happy heart and often full of energy, but struggled sometimes with work and grades, so Sonya helped her out occasionally. One day she sat down on Sonya's lap and felt the unmistakeable feeling of a large cock nestling against her underwear. (All girl houses lead to a lot of walking around half naked, although Sonya was always careful to keep herself concealed at all times until everyone was comfortable) Jessica became uncomfortably aware that it was slowly trying to force it's way up between her butt cheeks. After a good 5 minutes of wrestling and desperately trying to avoid getting a large 9 inch surprise, she was soon gyrating up and down and moaning at Sonya to fuck her until she couldn't stand. Sonya even forced her to crawl naked back to her own room, cum leaking out of her pussy, ass and down her back whilst trailing a mixture of female juices and sperm across the carpet, which proved almost impossible to wash out and which Jessica later described as the single hottest moment of her life. It made Sonya smile with pleasure whenever she saw her with boyfriends who clearly had no idea of the depravities their sweet lovely girl had enjoyed. However the two eventually became close friends, and after both her and Tiffany discovered she had a cock, the rest of the house soon discovered the secret, which turned out to be no problem at all.

Clementine was also a Disney fan, so they often spent late nights going through box sets (even the lame sequels, they soon could recount the lines whenever they felt like it), and was by far the most innocent in the house... she had never had sex. She once asked if she could touch Sonya's cock, having never even seen a real one, which took so much courage she almost cried at the response she might receive, but Sonya smiled and said yes. After touching the tip which immediately twinged, Clementine recoiled in amazement, said it was okay, that she'd seen enough and that she wasn't sure if she was ready. Sonya however had seen the utter fascination in Clementine's eyes and pulled her head down onto her crotch.

She had winced at first, but Sonya slapped her face with her cock a few times for fun and masturbated over the gentle girl's startled face, now held firmly by the hair in front of her cock.

It was the most enjoyable thing to watch Clementine expression changing slowly from fear, to acceptance to fascination whilst Sonya rubbed her cock and mushroomed head again and again over the girl's face. It took only a few more minutes before Clementine had opened her mouth as wide as it could go and began to swallow the large, appetising dick in front of her.

After the session, that girl looked like a father's nightmare, Sonya thought to herself. After cleaning up the gallons jizz off her face and tits, Sonya kissed Clem and told her that was the last she'd do, and that her true first time should be special. Sonya never again used Clementine for anything sexual, and Clementine never commented on Sonya's monster (although her eyes occasionally bulged whenever the tent in her trousers became particularly apparent). A month later and they were soon back in bed watching box sets, and now felt closer than ever.

The final housemate was Jenna, a loving very short girl with a pretty face and some steel behind her, sometimes the life of the party, sometimes drunk and stubborn to a hilt, her large boobs were probably as eye catching as Sonya's cock, although the boobs in particular didn't do much for Sonya. That was until Benny walked through the door.

Jenna and Benny had met at a party and ended up becoming a couple, and from the moment he entered the house Sonya's erection count went into the hundreds per day. She literally had to strap it down to stop herself from accidentally hitting people in the face. She knew that they were a good couple however, and refrained from any sexual activity or conversation, apart from one small slip, where she walked up behind him in the kitchen where he was cooking (as she often did, his ass deserved the attention) and put her chin on top of his head jokingly, emphasising the difference in stature.

He looked up and smirked "thanks for making me feel like a man" he said with a hint of sarcasm. She stared down at him and put her hands round his waist "don't worry, you're only going to be a woman to me" and pressed herself into his back.

His grin dropped at the feeling of her sausage nestling between his buns as she hugged him from behind. "urrrm hey, Sonya, I'd rather not could you....just....let me go!" He struggled slightly, and in a second her demeanour changed from smirky humour to predator, suddenly she was lifting him over to a nearby chair and placing him on top of her lap, before clamping a large hand over his face and squeezing him as she began to pump the bulge in her trousers between his crack, simulating the feeling of getting fucked like a woman. He felt her pulse as the bulge got bigger, and started to struggle,

"MMmmPpPPHHHH, NMNNMOMMMMIEIEEE" he said panicking more vigorously now, but she simply ignored him, still grinding his butt against her utterly erect cock as she whispered harshly in his ear

"isn't it FUN being a woman...you'd like to be my woman wouldn't you baby! Yes, get fucked bitch, MMMMM You love it you little SLAG!"

She accompanied this with a love bite on his neck as he whimpered in humiliation and pleasure, trying not to think about his throbbing erection or the cock twice his size which literally felt like it was going to pop out of her trousers and impale him. Benny gradually stopped trying to fight back as she squeezed him to her and started moaned with pleasure, letting the feeling of being pressed back against a strong dominant bitch unlock something deeply submissive inside him.

Sonya was losing control as she grunted and sighed every time his ass rode her, and she may well have stripped him naked right there in the kitchen had the door not opened downstairs to signal Jenna's return.

Sonya stopped at once, but, still holding Benny, turned his head roughly with one strong hand to look up at her as he sat on her lap, brushing her lips to his before breathlessly whispering to him "I'm the mummy in this house...say it.....". Benny looked up and struggled to catch his breath as he said slowly "you are the mummy of the house". She bared her teeth, and ground his crack hard on her bulge, making him whimper as she moved his face closer. "Say it again" She whispered with a snarl, waiting as Jenna's footsteps increased in volume.

Benny panicked, fighting back tears...she couldn't see him like this....if she saw her boyfriend being abused by her flatmate like a rag doll, it would be over! He made up his mind as she stared him down, still grinding him down on her lap like a trained stripper, and meeting her strong, blue eyes murmured "You're my Mummy...." She smiled graciously and then, moving her head forward, pressed her tongue to him and licked the side of his face, slowly, deliberately, up from his chin to his eyebrow. Benny felt her smooth tongue leave a light trail of saliva on the side of his face and groaned as his cock strained at his jeans, he wanted to cum so bad and he hadn't even touched himself! She looked down at his little bulge and looked one more time into his innocent feminine eyes with her piercing gaze. So close. Next time.....

. Sonya finally lifted him to his feet next to his cooking and walking over to the sink a second before Jenna peeked in. "Oh babes....you burnt dinner! Guess that's why I do the cooking" she said lightly, wandering in to kiss him on the cheek.

Benny was distant for a few week, after that and only gradually came to terms with the fact she had a huge dick. Even after Sonya apologised with a hug (Sonya made SURE her boner was tucked to the side) it still took a month or so before they became friendly again.

Soon though they were regularly chatting, although Benny was usually with Jenna most days. She could hear them fuck occasionally and they both sounded like they enjoyed themselves a lot, although Sonya would have loved to join in if only to see the look on their faces as Benny makes love to his girlfriend, only to feel Sonya's lubed-up boner thrust into his innocent anus. She could fuck his girlfriend with him like a puppet, she mused as she stroked her cock in bed. She wouldn't do that to Jenna of course, as a close friend. Maybe Tiffany would enjoy that.......She continued to stroke for a few minutes before slipping away to the bathroom and distributing a tremendous load in Benny's honour. His face could use a good solid pool of jizz....

So it reached the end of 1st year, and suddenly Jenna decided to leave, taking up work placement in a foreign hospital. The first thing that ended was her and Benny. He couldn't leave his course, and they both knew they weren't ready for a long term relationship, so after much crying, screaming at each other and breakup sex, they broke up. Sonya felt torn and consoled both of them, often visiting Benny's cold, lonely flat nearby to comfort him and be a shoulder to cry on. (hiding an erection the size of an arm is not easy in those situations) Jenna took it particularly hard, and vowed never to let Benny back into her life, telling Sonya that he deserved to be humiliated (I might be able to help you there, she thought wickedly)

Soon Jenna had gone to settle into her new home, and, after lots of deliberation, the flatmates decide that seeing as he had already pretty much lived there, Benny should move in with them. Touched by this offer, he graciously accepted, and soon became the new best friend of the group. Who knew that having a guy's opinion could be so useful! At times it felt like a breath of fresh air just to have someone who could kill a spider (Sonya could take most men, but anything smaller than a cat was a recipe for mass panic). As it was he took the breakup pretty hard, but luckily, Sonya was there to fill the void (and fill his little void, she thought, grinning to herself).

Seeing as he had invited her in, she pushed up to him on the bed, pretending to check out the film he was watching whilst manoeuvring her body side by side to his. If things came to a push, she could simply take him by force, and she knew that banging him over the desk that used to be Jenna's would be a good way to help him AND Jenna get over their woes. They watched for a while whilst she curled a foot til it was teasing his. He smiled slightly;

"Oy, Knock it off, you know I'm ticklish!"

"Urm...excuse me? She said dangerously, a huge smile on her face.

Realising his mistake, he smiled with her, "What, NO, I mean, it's just irritating I....!"

But she had already seen the opening, rising to her knees on the bed and lifting herself over him til she was sitting on him with her large ass pressing down on his chest, holding his feet together with one hand and tickling them with the other as she laughed.

"AAAGAHGHGHGH" he cried, "AAAGGHH SOONNNYYAAAA PLEAAAAASSESSSEEE!"" as she tickled him mercilessly, causing him to buck and arch beneath her heavy ass.

"PLEEAASSE STOP, NOOOOOOooooo" as he shouted gleefully and desperately tried to shift her huge behind off his chest.

"You'll have to kiss my ass if you want me to let you go!", she laughed as he continued to struggle fruitlessly to escape her vindictive clutches. She tickled him again and felt a naughty pleasure as he tried to shift her big globes, albiet still swathed in dressing gown, but only ended up unwittingly fondling them hard.

"Baby, you LOVE it! You NEED IT, BENNY BOTTOM" She teased loudly moving her ass back so she was almost sitting on his face. As she did she grabbed the back of her dressing gown with her tickling hand, lifting it so he could see her beautiful behind inches from his face.

He panted and tried to catch his breath before realising her big, gorgeous white ass was naked, inches from his nose, close enough to bite into, like a huge, bubbly apple. He stared at this utterly gorgeous sight, unable to contain his arousal, and could feel blood rushing to his small manhood, hoping she didn't notice as he didn't want to have it compared to Sonya's probably erect mega-cock. She'd make him feel like a little girl in comparison, and it intimidated but excited him that such a tall girl was now sitting on him with nothing covering her behind. He stared straight at the delicious weight on his chest as if it was the only thing he could ever care about again, not realising Sonya had let go of his feet and was watching him keenly.

As she stared down at him in tense anticipation, he managed to detach his desperately wanton gaze from her posterior and look up at Sonya.

"So...s...Sonya!" he stuttered

"Kiss it" she breathed, her eyes wide in expectation. She nearly had him. So nearly.

He nodded once, and smooched the left cheek, a lingering, tender kiss that produced a slow sigh from Sonya as she watched his lips pucker onto her derrière.

It lasted barely 2 seconds but to them it felt like an age.

"Do it again" she said, still staring down at him.

Unable to break his gaze, he took two breaths before kissing the other cheek, once. Twice. Before he knew it, his hands were rubbing every inch of ass they could reach, and his kisses and licks began to cover every part of her glorious behind. Sonya grinned with delight and threw off the rest of her dressing gown to reveal her full body, much bigger in every way than Benny's.

She unzipped his jeans, and he wriggled out of his shirt, but as she leant forwards and presented her asshole to Benny, he took the opportunity to lick all round her rim.

"UUUGGHH FUCK you little whore" Sonya grunted as he unexpectedly delved into her with his tongue. She was going to fuck him so hard for being inside her but my God, it was making her Cock harder than she'd ever been. she leaned back until she was sat on his face, and the only thing he could do was continue to tongue-fuck her, which he did with gusto, pushing in as far as he could past her tight entrance and causing her to let out huge groans of pleasure which travelled throughout the house.

Everyone was going to know what had happened, she thought, so she'd better make sure they know who Mummy is....

Benny's tongue plunged in and out of her again and she moaned with pleasure.....well maybe she could enjoy it for a bit longer...... but there was only room for one dominant life form in this house...and little Benny was about to find out who that was.

She continued to take him as deep as his tongue would allow, shuddering as she half removed, half ripped his skinny jeans off, before whipping his boxers and socks off to leave his little cock standing proudly erect in front of her.

Sonya could only hear moans and slurps coming from under her butthole, and knew Benny was loving it just as much as she was, his hands too engrossed in fondling her ass to stroke his 4 inch dick, which she thought was outrageously cute.

She took his balls in one hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, hearing him whimper in pain and pleasure as she started to stroke him, wrapping two of her fingers tight round his cock and slowly pumping up and down.

Benny's whimpers turned into muffled high pitched moans as she teased him with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Would you like me to suck it baby?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHH" was his desperate reply under her heavy cheeks.

"well I will.......if you suck me first" she said.

Benny paused his slurping noises, his face still lodged between her two ass cheeks, and thought of that huge weapon she had on the other side of this gorgeous ass. He would have given anything at that point to get her to suckhiscock. This girl was the sexiest, most dominant woman alive. He'd never thought about having sex with her before, but he was willing to turn her on if it meant being able to have Sonya stroking and sucking his dick.

Sonya lifted herself off Benny's face and turned around to face his head, sitting on his chest so her penis was in view and he could observe her monster, standing proudly erect like an extra limb, bobbing directly above his face. The thick, purple mushroom was expose, and oozed globules of pre-cum onto Benny's forehead, who couldn't quite imagine fitting his mouth around Sonya's dick.

"Baby....you know you want this" Sonya uttered quietly, reaching around with one hand and pressing it to his much smaller package. She smiled as he sighed, eyes glued to the flag pole waving slowly from side to side. It was so THICK. Benny thought if he tried to wrap both his hands around it he would only cover half the length.

"Come on baby...just touch it. We'll do it together..."

She lowered her cock to his head, resting it on top of his dumbstruck face. the length and girth of it covering the right side.

"Whaa!!" Benny realised that this was too soon, that he wasn't ready to be gagging on her dick, no matter HOW hot she was. The young man snapped out of his trance, pushing as hard as he could on her hips, surprising Sonya who was shifted backwards onto the bed just enough for him to pull his body out from under her and her enormous cock. He scrambled breathlessly off the bed and onto the carpet, looking back in time to see Sonya's bemused and slightly annoyed expression.

12