A Shemale Shock: A MILF Falls

Story Info
Mom catches her daughter with a teenage shemale and…
11.6k words
4.61
771.4k
367
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom catches her daughter with a teenage shemale and....

Note 1: This is a Nude Day 2017 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, and David for editing this story.

I was having a bad day.

I'd spilt coffee on myself on the drive to work. I'd gotten a rip in my nylons. And I'd forgotten my notes for tonight's interview.

My name is Sandra Carter, and if you live in the Philadelphia area, you've probably heard of me. I host an evening television show called 'Edgy Talk', and I'm fairly notorious for interviews that can border on the scandalous. My show is nothing like Jerry Springer's, but let's just say that the guests I interview are popular authors or other well-known forward thinkers, and they're far from stodgy. In movie terms, we don't get quite R-Rated, but we often stray pretty close. We don't throw chairs around, we just sit in them and discuss current topics with a twist, often taking questions and comments from the studio audience. My guests and I are often quite rude to them, and they love it. Even though tickets to the show are free, they're so sought-after they need to be obtained months in advance. The popularity of the show depends upon my guests' abilities to challenge traditional thinking, hence the name of the show.

But back to my misplaced notes. Usually I would send home my assistant Ashi, but deciding to hit three birds with one stone... four if you include that I wanted a super big gulp to get some caffeine for the evening that lay ahead... I headed home to change my blouse, put on a new pair of nylons, and get my notes so I could review them before my interview.

I saw that Natalie was home from school already, which was a bit surprising; she had cheerleader practice after school almost every day. Yet, as I glanced at the clock I realized it was almost five, which meant the traffic would be a nightmare, and I would be even further behind schedule than usual (fuck, I should have sent Ashi).

I hurried into the house, wanting to change, grab my notes, make a quick sandwich, gulp some caffeine and head back to work. I was so focused I rushed right past my daughter's open door oblivious to anything happening and if it weren't for a feminine voice ordering, "Beg me to fuck that slut box of yours, you little gnat," I likely wouldn't have even noticed the shock of my life.

I froze a couple feet past my daughter's door.

My daughter, who was a pretty strong-willed lady, like her mother, begged, "Please, Ocean, fuck me with that big dick of yours."

Ocean?

The teenage nerd across the street I occasionally hired to tutor Natalie with her math... like me, that was the one subject for which she had little aptitude and which, also like me, she thought was pointless. I mean seriously, I am very successful and have never needed to solve a problem where I needed the quadratic formula, or even an exponent.

Ocean?

The fashion disaster who was born in the wrong decade and the wrong country. Her fashion sense was outlandish, in crazy bright colours that always clashed with her oversized hot pink hairdo, and were more suitable for Japan and the animé books she loved reading. I only knew this because she was constantly trying to convince my daughter to 'only read at least one and you'll see what I mean'.

Ocean?

This shy meek girl had just called my daughter a 'slut'!

I was about to burst in and rip Ocean a new tide when it suddenly occurred to me... was my daughter bisexual too?

Although I had never officially announced my bisexuality, and certainly not on the air, once I divorced her useless sperm donor ten years ago I had mostly been with women (besides the odd one night stand with a live cock when I needed a good hard fucking)... and even those weren't relationships, but men and women I used for my own pleasure. I hadn't been on a second date in over a decade with either gender, although I did have a couple dozen women who were willing to service my needs whenever I needed them serviced... mostly as my pets.

For example, a lengthy cunt lapping. Like stopping by a neighbour's house for coffee and a lunch orgasm (my morning starting at 12:30 in the afternoon, as my show was in the evening, but I still needed my eight to ten hours of beauty sleep. I liked humiliating her by having her lap my asshole first before we proceeded to my orgasm.

Sometimes a quickie in a risky location... the possibility of getting caught always turned me on... especially the fear in a married woman's eyes (I loved seducing married women) or a teenager suddenly discovering the lap of luxury (literally) for the first time but worried about her reputation at school.

Sometimes I liked to wield a strap-on and just deal with my frustration by fucking the living shit out of some submissive plaything (sometimes doing so literally by reaming her asshole).

Of course, I also loved getting fucked. So I would often allow my pets the privilege of fucking me... my biggest orgasms not coming from oral sex, but a rough hard fuck.

Anyway, the point is that I was a secret lesbian (except for the once or twice a year one night stands with some anonymous hunky guy); I was a sometimes Mistress and occasional seductress, so I shouldn't have been surprised that my daughter might like to use girls the same way. I mean if she was demanding Ocean to beg to be fucked that would make genetic sense, but allowing herself to be dominated by the nerd across the street seemed unfathomable.

Yet, as I listened, the unfathomable was actually happening. She wasn't fathoms deep in Ocean, it was the other way around.

Ocean chuckled, "Imagine if all your cheerleader bimbo bitches could see you now... begging to be fucked like some cheap slut."

"Oh God," Natalie moaned, getting fucked so hard I could hear their bodies slapping together.

"Am I bigger than your boyfriend?" Ocean questioned, as I tiptoed to the open door to get a better look... something compelling me to peek inside first before interrupting them.

"Way bigger," Natalie moaned loudly, just as I peeked around the door to see my daughter on her carpet on all fours getting roughly fucked... the exact same way I usually fucked my sluts. My daughter was still in her cheerleader uniform, while the nerd was naked... her tits looking pretty firm and ripe from here.

I stared in awe at my daughter being the submissive... it just didn't seem possible and not something I would have believed if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes.

I wondered how big the strap-on was that Natalie was taking. I had a few... my biggest ten inches... but being a considerate mistress, my seven incher was the one I usually used.

"Oh yeah, you love being my slut, don't you?" Ocean continued her power trip... her dominant behaviour seeming so surreal and surprising compared to her usual meek demeanor.

"Oh yes, I'm your bimbo fuck toy," Natalie declared, shocking me, her breathing getting louder... her orgasm evidently imminent.

"Come suck my cock," Ocean ordered. Making my slut suck her own juices off a strap-on was a common move of mine too... especially first timers as I loved to test them by seeing how quickly they obeyed.

This would have been the perfect time to stop this, yet I remained staring in stunned silence as my daughter quickly flipped onto her ass, spread her legs and awkwardly scooted up in front of Ocean who had... who had... a cock.

Not a strap-on cock, as I had assumed.

A real cock.

A real big cock.

I was staring at a mostly nude shemale.

Ocean had a cock.

Ocean was a fucking shemale!

Wow!

My cunt instantly dampened. It had been over six months since I'd had a real cock... and over two weeks since I'd been fucked. Suddenly I needed cock.

My mouth watered. I used to love sucking cock, loving the power I had over a man when I had his cock in my mouth... but I literally couldn't remember the last time I'd had a real one in my mouth. A real, big pulsing, throbbing, spurting cock... because since my ex cheated on me I'd sworn off serving men in any capacity. If I did fuck a man... we fucked. I didn't suck his cock. I refused to be the submissive. I told him what to do, and if he didn't go along, his loss. I was outta there.

I loved cock... I just didn't love men.

I loved women... but I didn't love pussy.

As I stared at my first ever shemale I realized she was the best of both worlds.

The beauty of a woman.

The glory of a cock.

I was pulled out of my sudden revelation by gagging sounds as Ocean laughed, "Oh yeah, this big dick takes some time to get used to, although after all the times you've bobbed on it I'd think you wouldn't gag anymore."

Shock compounded shock as I watched Ocean grab my daughter's head and roughly face fuck her. Natalie didn't have any control at all about how deep or how fast... she was just a receptacle. But I didn't see the slightest hint of an effort to struggle away, in spite of her loud gagging sounds.

I watched in awe as my daughter... through gagging, slobbering, whimpering sounds... took the entire cock in her mouth... something I wasn't sure I could even do... any more.

After a minute or so, Ocean ordered "Back on all fours, I have one more hole to plug yet."

My mouth dropped open... Ocean planned to shove that massive snake up my daughter's ass. Although I loved anal sex, giving and receiving, it was rare for me to take a cock that big up my ass.

"Oh yes, I love your cock reaming my shit hole," my daughter replied, when Ocean pulled her cock out of her mouth.

"I know, you're just my three-hole fuck slut," Ocean said, as I watched my daughter eagerly return to all fours.

"Come shove that snake up my ass," my daughter responded with lust.

"As you wish," Ocean said, moving behind my daughter and sliding her cock into her ass.

"Oh, fuck!" Natalie screamed, as her asshole was filled in one deep, hard thrust.

"Even after a couple dozen ass fucks your rosebud is still so fucking tight," Ocean groaned.

"Oh, each time is like the first time," Natalie whimpered, feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Unfortunately, from my position all I could see was Ocean's own impressive ass begin slowly rocking back and forth.

I should have left. I was already behind schedule, but I couldn't take my eyes off the sodomy of my daughter... and the athletic, shapely, naked beauty of Ocean.

For two... three... perhaps four minutes my daughter was ass fucked.

Slowly at first.

Then faster.

And my daughter's moans shifted from soft to loud and soon she was begging to be sodomized harder.

"Oh yes, ream my asshole," Natalie moaned, beginning to bounce back on the cock... taking the entire huge cock up her butt... clearly she had taken that cock in her ass many times before ... which was obvious since Ocean had said as much.

This only made me want that big dick reaming my own asshole.

"Come for me, you dirty bimbo ass slut," Ocean demanded.

"Oh yes," Natalie moaned, as her left hand reached down and began slapping her clit while continuing to bounce back on the cock... it was pretty impressive.

"Now, you stupid cunt," Ocean growled, treating my daughter not only like a slut, but with the kind of condescending disrespect which should have pissed me off... no one says such shit to my daughter... but I remained in paralyzed shock and excitement.

"Yessss," my daughter screamed a few hard ass strokes later... coming from getting ass fucked.

Ocean kept fucking her throughout the orgasm until she suddenly pulled out and ordered, "Knees, slut. Time to get your daily dose of cream."

My daughter was still trembling from her orgasm, but she obeyed, moving back to her knees and staring up at Ocean's hard, quivering cock.

"Get sucking," Ocean demanded and my daughter sluttily took into her mouth the cock that had moments ago been probing her ass.

"Oh yeah, take it all, my sexy slut," Ocean moaned, as my daughter sucked the cock... the cock I could no longer see... the cock I longed for another sight of.

My phone buzzed in my purse and I quickly backed away. I peeked back inside and neither girl had seemed to notice. Realizing I needed to get back to work and knowing I sure wasn't ready to confront my daughter about any of this, I quietly and reluctantly left, grabbing a blouse from my closet and my notes from the kitchen table and returned to my car and to work, stopping briefly at the mall to grab a new pair of thigh highs.

I didn't have time for even a drive-through dinner as I rushed back to work, my head spinning and my cunt leaking. I don't know what was more shocking:

a) My daughter being dominated by a nerd.

b) That same nerd not only having a cock... but a huge cock.

I got to work, still horny, but I didn't have time for any kind of a quickie to get myself off or use my Asian assistant Ashi's tongue like I often did before shows (especially when a hot woman was my guest). So I had to ignore the fire burning inside as I went on live television to interview the author of the new number one best seller entitled 'Pegged'... a book even racier and more popular than '50 Shades of Grey' as it was about a woman taking control of her sex life and reshuffling the traditional hierarchy of the fucker and the fuckee. I had just read it and was already thinking about using my strap-on on a man... soon!

Anyway, just five minutes before the segment I reread my notes, trying to focus on her book and not on the big dick attached to my new lust interest, Ocean.

I wished I'd had fifteen more minutes to ride my kitty on my assistant's face and squelch the fire burning inside. Alas, I headed on stage horny as hell and about to talk about sex... albeit about pegging, something that hadn't interested me until I'd read her book and then seen Ocean fucking my daughter.

I sat in my chair, and after the theme music, I opened, "Good evening, I'm Sandra Carter and welcome to 'Edgy Talk'".

The studio audience clapped (on the crowd manager's cue) and a few people called out they love me (happily not because they were cued).

"I love you too," I automatically replied like I did every night. I then put on my fake smile as I continued, "You guys are in for a treat tonight. Every lady here has read the book 'Pegged'... haven't you?" After a pause where lots agreed they had, I continued, "And for those who have, it's likely changed your bedroom hierarchy."

More cheering.

"And now, without further ado, the author of the world changing 'Pegged', Jenna Patterson."

The mostly female crowd stood up and cheered as the beautiful, confident woman who regularly fucked her husband sauntered into the room with the unquenchable aura that all women want to have.

I don't know why, other than the obvious shock of what I had witnessed earlier, but I instantly imagined her with not a strap-on but a real cock and making me her slut.

Forcing me naked on my back, on the table, grabbing my head and guiding my mouth around her big hard cock.

In my fantasy, overcome with lust and seduced by her aura of power, I obeyed, opening wide and taking the cock in my mouth... oblivious to the real-life audience... both live and on television.

"Oh yeah you little slut, suck my cock," she moaned, as I began bobbing on her big dick.

I obeyed, hungrily devouring as much as I could in the somewhat awkward position.

Then, when I was failing to take it all, she grabbed the sides of my head, held me up and slammed her entire shaft balls deep.

And those were my thoughts when I heard my engineer's voice in my headset reminding me urgently, "Greet her."

I shook my head slightly, realizing what my subconscious had just done to me. I stammered, "I-I-It is great to meet you Mrs. Patterson."

"The pleasure is all mine," she smiled suggestively, as she shook my hand, her smile only drawing me deeper into the twisted hunger that I needed to quell... as I thought to myself how much I would love to be her pleasure.

I joked, "I read that you give your husband a lot of pleasure."

She laughed, as she sat down, "That was a great segue."

Struggling back to my normal confident self, I sat down too, and engaged her in witty conversation filled with playful banter, "Was it an easy transition to reverse roles?"

"Oh, you are sly," she smiled. After a pause, she answered, "I've never considered it a transition, but rather a natural progression in our bedroom."

"Many are calling you the Mistress of the Revolution," I pointed out, having read an article using that exact phrase as a title.

"Well, I'm not sure about that," she laughed softly. "I believe that in any true relationship regardless of gender you need to be able to play two different roles. In the traditional male and female relationship that means the man has to be willing to allow his feminine side out to play... which, contrary to some testosterone-driven opinions, all men have."

"So all men will enjoy being pegged?" I asked, imagining pegging my ex... roughly and punitively.

"I didn't say that," she said. "Although most men will enjoy it immensely if they're open-minded enough to allow themselves to surrender completely to their woman. As gay men have always known, the anus has dozens of pleasure points for a man, and a prostate orgasm is for many the most pleasurable orgasm they can ever have."

"And what do you find most exhilarating in being the one doing the..." I paused, before adding, "you know."

"How do I enjoy being the one using the dick?" she asked bluntly.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Role reversal is stimulating, and for women, who are too often perceived as the weaker sex, the submissive sex, it is a rush of power to be the one doing the..." she paused for a few moments, before standing up, turning to the crowd, and bucking her hips illustratively, she finished, "thrusting."

The crowd of almost entirely women roared with laughter and cheering... while the few men seemed to have their heads down in embarrassment, not meeting anyone's eyes.

The image of her fucking me with a shemale cock popped back into my head.