A Shepherd Afield Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When is your doctor's appointment?" Ben asked to change the topic.

She raised an eyebrow at him for his avoidance. "2PM."

He checked the clock. It was only 11AM. He felt restless. He looked out the window and saw blue skies. He knew it was cold but he decided to go for a walk.

"I'm going to get some air. Walk around the neighborhood. I've been cooped up inside too long. Would you like to join me?" he asked Gretchen.

"Too cold! I will keep Tina company instead," she said cheekily.

Ben saw she was obviously feeling much more at ease now that he was home. "Fine! More fresh air for me!"

She grinned at him as he got up and went to the front door to get his jacket and boots. When he got outside he zipped his jacket all the way up and tucked his hands into his pockets as there was a real bite in the air. He set off down the driveway and turned left.

As he passed Gabriella's house he felt a little pang in his chest as he thought of her. She was working so hard to make Brezza a success in Europe and he was so proud of her. He was especially excited that she was opening up the North American market as he hoped that would give her more opportunities to visit.

He continued on, passing Beth's place to stop and admire the finished product of his renovations for his girls. His girls. He snorted but admitted to himself that it felt good to think of them that way. He smiled self-consciously and moved on.

He thought he heard the laughter of children as he paused before Daphne's. He didn't want to distract the kids at the day care so he moved on. He saw Lily walking towards him as he reached Trish's house.

"Good morning Mr. Shepherd!" she said with a shy smile.

"Lily, please call me Ben! You're home early!" Ben said with a smile.

"My profs cancelled their lectures this afternoon so I got to leave early. How are you feeling? I heard you were in the hospital."

Ben squirmed a little. "Yeah I had an issue that needed addressing but I'm a lot better now thanks!"

The young woman glanced at the house. "Do you have a moment? I- I made something for you that... I've been meaning to give to you for some time. There hasn't been a good time to do it, you're so busy... but now seems like a good time," she said as her face got redder and redder.

"No problem. Sure, I have a little time," Ben agreed.

"Perfect! I mean good!" she grinned shakily and Ben wondered if she was alright. She seemed so... nervous.

He followed her up the drive and waited just inside the door as Lily scampered upstairs to her bedroom. Ben listened for Trish as he knew she worked from home but he didn't want to distract her from her work.

Lily returned with something deep blue and folded in her hands. It was a knit sweater. He suddenly had a flash to a memory of her sitting in her mother's old living room knitting this.

Ben grinned widely as she handed the sweater to him. "You finished it! I remember you working on this!"

She gave him a surprised smile and pushed her hair back behind one ear. "I hope you like it! I had to guess at the size.

He took off his coat and pulled the sweater over his head and arms. It was maybe just a little tight but not uncomfortably so. He looked down at himself and smiled. "It's really great! Thank you so much!"

She blushed as her eyes roamed over his chest and arms accentuated by the deep blue fabric. "You look really great in it!" she gushed then hid her mouth with her hands in embarrassment. Her face looked like it might ignite.

He smiled at her. "Thank you and thank you again for the sweater. It was really sweet of you to knit this for me."

"GOD DAMN IT! FUCKING MACHINE!"

Ben looked up the stairs. That was unmistakably Trish.

Lily looked a little concerned.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked her.

"Trish has been really moody this week. I heard her crying a few nights back. I think she was worked up over you being in the hospital but she wouldn't talk to me about it."

"Could you excuse me for a minute?" he said to Lily and headed upstairs.

He found Trish in the small bedroom she used as an office. He closed the door behind him.

"OH! Geezus Ben! You scared me walking in like-MMMMPH!"

Ben took three steps and pulled her into his arms to kiss her deeply. She was surprised at first but soon she had her arms and legs wrapped around him and she was kissing back feverishly. Her passion was a thin disguise for her desperation as tears began falling down her cheeks.

Maintaining their kiss, Ben carried her into her bedroom and kicked the door closed. He carried her onto her bed and laid her down on the mattress with his body above hers, careful not to put too much pressure on her. He pulled back from the kiss and gently took her face between his hands to wipe her tears away with his thumbs.

"Hey, what are these tears for?" he said gently.

"Tears of joy?" she said meekly.

"I don't think so. Come on. Talk to me."

She sniffed a few times as her eyes searched his face. "I- I felt- it was so frustrating and frightening that I couldn't do anything for you!" she finally gushed and her tears began again.

"Shhh, it's ok! I'm better now. Not healed but far better able to cope with it. What really helps is knowing I have people who love me and want to be there for me. I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me! That's my bedrock. And I love you!"

She looked deep into his eyes and took an enormous amount of comfort in his conviction. He truly did love her.

Trish slipped her fingers into his hair and gently pulled his face down to hers so she could kiss him again but now the fear and desperation had been replaced with love and desire. She slid her tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it, making her moan and press her body against his. She felt his cock begin to swell and tingles shot through her body as she broke the kiss to gasp from the sensation.

"Oh fuck, Ben! Your cock feels so good against me!" she moaned as her hips rocked under his body.

Ben applied more pressure to her mound and she gasped as her eyes shot wide.

"FUCK! Oh god, fuck me Ben! I need you inside me! Now!" Trish begged as she tugged at his sweater.

"Hey! Careful with my new sweater! It's a present from Lily and it's MINE!" he finished with emphasis to let her know he wasn't giving this one away.

She chuckled but she was still tugging so Ben pushed himself up to his knees and pulled the sweater up and over his head carefully. He felt Trish yanking his belt undone and undoing his pants eagerly.

He pulled his shirt up and over his head and Trish's hands stilled while she looked up at his powerful chest.

"Mmmm! You are eminently fuckable!" Trish sighed.

Ben looked down at her in surprise and saw her giving him a dreamy look. He snorted and pulled her up to grab the hem of her top to yank it up and over her head. He struggled just a bit to get it around her big tits. She giggled at his grunt of effort as she reached back to pop the clasp on her bra. That giggle turned into a happy sigh of relief when he took the straps and pulled the bra off releasing her large, if fake, fleshy orbs.

He took them in his hands and gave them a firm squeeze, tugging on her nipples roughly. She gasped and cooed as she loved how he handled them. The dreamy look was gone and hot lust was showing in her eyes now. She pushed his pants and boxers down and smiled happily when his hard cock bounced free. She seized it with both hands and took the fat head into her mouth as Ben gasped. He struggled to push his pants down below his knees as he knelt on the mattress with Trish's head leaning against his stomach.

Trish was sighing in bliss as she felt his cock throbbing in her mouth. He was so fucking hard and she needed him inside her so much.

She finally flopped back on the mattress and pushed her yoga pants and panties down. Ben seized them and lifted her legs up to pull her clothing off. He tossed them aside and grabbed her legs behind her knees and pushed them back to her chest as her ass came up off the bed.

Ben's tongue went deep into her wet pussy and Trish cried out in bliss as her body stiffened from the unexpected surge of pleasure. He kissed, licked and sucked at her pussy until she was almost catatonic from the overload of bliss. He brought her legs back to rest on his shoulders and ran his heavy cock up and down her wet pussy lips. He pushed two fingers into her and wiped the juices along the top of his cock.

"Fuck! Oh Geezus! Fuck me! Ben, stick your cock deep- AHHHHH!"

Ben's first thrust went deep and Trish's eyes rolled back. He didn't give her any respite as he drew out to the tip and slammed it deep once more.

"AHHHHHH! FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" she screamed as she clung to him.

His body slammed into hers again and again and Trish's cries grew weaker as she got closer to her release. She tugged and pinched her nipples roughly as her mouth worked to express her silent screams.

Ben was getting closer. He was always surprised by how quickly Trish got him excited but he thought he might have mistimed this one as... yes, Trish was already tipping over the edge into her orgasm. He dropped his body down over hers to grind himself against her clit.

"FFFUUHHH! FFFUUUUUUUHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Trish wailed as her nerves exploded into nirvana carrying her mind high into the heavens.

Ben felt her squeezing his cock all the way down its length but he was still far from his release. Just bad timing.

He watched Trish's eyes slowly refocus on his face. She smiled and stretched then stopped as tingles shot through her body.

"OOooo! Just a little sensitive there. Fuck you're big!" She paused as she felt him throb inside her. "...Are you still hard? You didn't cum!" she finished with a squeak as Ben pulled his cock from her.

"Sorry, I timed that poorly," Ben said with a smirk.

"What am I going to do with you?" she said with an exasperated smile.

He just shrugged and grinned back at her.

"Well we can't leave you in this state!" she said as she reached down and gave him a stroke.

Ben jolted and looked at her with heat in his eyes.

Keeping her hand on his cock to maintain his erection Trish looked him in the eye. "Do you recall when Tina broke her leg and I brought you here to work off the stress?"

"Yes but we're not calling the twins away from the daycare for this. It will go away!" Ben scowled.

"I'm not finished talking so hush. No, after you had your fun with Lisa and Lori you bumped into Lily in the hall," she said and the image of the young woman's flushed face appeared in his mind. There wasn't any question about what she'd been doing. She'd fled upstairs and Trish said she'd talk to her about it.

"Right... oof!" He gasped as Trish pushed him over onto his back on the bed. She rolled off the bed and stood gingerly, looking back at him with a grin and a wince.

Ben pushed himself up on his elbows with a puzzled expression to watch Trish tiptoe across the room to the door. She yanked it open and grabbed Lily's arm, dragging her into the room, shutting the door behind her.

Ben and Lily both gasped in surprise as he was completely naked and her pants and panties were down around her ankles. From the juices running down the insides of her thighs she'd obviously been touching herself again.

Lily's eyes locked on Ben's cock and she moaned softly as Trish guided her closer to the bed.

"Lily here told me she's more than a little attracted to you but she's crippled by shyness. She's never had a boyfriend but would like to find one if she could just get past her fears," Trish said gently as she moved the hesitant young woman closer.

Trish looked Ben in the eye. "Would you help Lily get past her shyness?" she asked earnestly.

Ben stared at Trish in shock as the two women reached the foot of the bed. It was only then that he realized he was still completely naked. His body was definitely appreciating the sight of these lovely women. Ben's mouth worked silently as Trish tugged Lily's top up and off though she made a token effort to resist. He didn't stop himself from admiring her pretty lace bra and her small perfect breasts which emerged when Trish undid the clasp and tugged it away.

Ben looked into Lily's eyes as Trish gently nudged her onto her knees on the bed. Her fear of rejection was plain to see as well as the embarrassed flush on her chest, neck, and face.

He finally found his voice. "Lily, you're beautiful! Are you sure this is what you want?"

His voice came out rougher and deeper than he expected and caused Trish to freeze and watch him carefully. He nodded to her and she stepped back from the bed to gather up her robe and slip from the room.

Ben looked at Lily and saw she was torn. Her eyes were devouring his body ravenously but her flight response was struggling to take control. She hadn't answered him yet.

"Lily? Do you want to be with me? You're so very lovely, you could have your pick of much better partners. You don't have to settle for me."

Her eyes snapped to his. "Settle?!?" she said, her voice cracking under her stress.

"Yes, settle. You're so young and beautiful. I'm old and scarred."

"You're not old. You're experienced!" she managed to force out.

He snorted gently not wanting to frighten her off. "You haven't been with anyone before?"

She shook her head, two quick movements as her eyes returned to his body.

Ben was uncomfortable about having sex with yet another daughter of a neighbor, another twenty something but he couldn't turn away from her need to break through her shyness. He knew Trish had presented the request to him like this as she knew he'd be unable to refuse. Her ability to push him outside of his comfort zone was becoming legendary.

He saw Lily was keeping her hands close to her body. Maybe she had an aversion to touching? He could ease her mind about that.

"Maybe we should just take it really slow. Start at the beginning. The basics." He held up his hand with his palm facing her. "Place your hand against mine."

She reached out tentatively and her small hand rested against his lightly. He saw her eyelids quaver a little so he guessed he was correct about her difficulty with touching.

He slid his fingers between hers and just caressed them lightly as she sucked in a breath. He kept up the caress until she seemed to calm. "Now, I'm going to lie back and I'd like you to feel free to touch my body. For now, avoid touching my privates. Just get used to the difference of touching someone else's skin. Sorry, mine is so scarred."

"You're scars are... really sexy," she said quietly with wide eyes as she passed them over his torso. While he'd said for her to avoid his groin her first tentative touch was on his lower abdomen where the three bullet hole scars were. Her touch was feather light and tickling.

"Please press a little harder as that tickles. I won't break," he said with a smile.

Her eyes looked up to his then back down to her fingers tracing the evidence of his gunshot wounds. Her fingers moved up to trace the various knife wounds then splayed out to feel the thick muscles of his chest. Her fingers pressed firmly against his pecs and he flexed them a little under her grip. She was breathing harder now and smiled at the feel of his muscles moving under her hands.

She ran her hands down his arms and squeezed his biceps as she grinned at her boldness. Ben just let her continue, familiarizing herself with his body. Her touching was keeping him excited down there. When she ran her fingers down his hard stomach muscles his cock jumped and she squeaked.

"Oh! Did- did I cause that?" she gasped as she stared at his thick cock as it gently bobbed above his stomach.

"Yes, your touch feels very good," he sighed and she grinned happily.

"May I touch it now?" she asked quietly.

Ben looked at her and she seemed ready. "Yes. One word of caution. If you are going to handle them be gentle with my balls. They don't like tugging or squeezing."

She nodded with wide eyes. Then she wrapped her fingers around his cock, holding it with both hands pointing towards the ceiling.

"Oh... oh god... it's so hot... and hard... and big!" Lily said, her body shaking in reaction.

"Easy... it's just a part of me. Like my arm or my leg."

"I've never held one before!" she squealed as her trembling began to settle.

Ben looked at her excited expression. "Well, now you have. That feels really nice too."

She looked at him in surprise. "It does?"

"Yes. If you slide your hands up and down, not squeezing quite so tight, it will feel even better," he suggested.

Watching her hands closely she stroked up and down and Ben made appreciative noises which boosted her confidence. Her current skill wasn't going to bring him a release but he certainly wasn't going soft in her hands.

"May I touch you?" he asked.

Her eyes went to his and she nervously nodded.

"Ok, you'll have to let go first," he said with a grin and she reluctantly pulled her hands back. Ben moved to kneel before her.

"Can we start with a hug?" he asked and she nodded with a relieved smile. They faced each other on their knees and moved their bodies together. Lily gasped as she hadn't expected a hug to feel so good. But she'd never hugged anyone while naked before. She trembled as she could feel Ben's hot cock trapped between them and then his hands were on her back and her tits were pressing against his chest and her head began to spin from the overload of sensation. She moaned.

"That feels pretty good, doesn't it," Ben said gently.

"Oh yes..." she sighed.

Ben pulled back a little and gently took her face between his hands and kissed her. The first kiss wasn't more than a light caress of his lips against hers. The second was a light nibble across her lower lip with his as he trailed his fingers down her neck. She gasped and pressed her mouth to his more firmly and the tip of her tongue lightly touched his lips. Ben's cock throbbed against her stomach and she moaned as she felt that. Her next kiss was much more aggressive and Ben's tongue had company in his mouth. His hands slid down to her ass and squeezed the firm muscles there making her squeak and crush her body against his.

When they pulled back from their kisses she was breathing in gulps and keeping her body pressed hard against Ben's cock as if it might escape.

"That felt... really good for my first kiss!" she sighed.

"May I make you feel even better?" he asked with a smile.

She looked into his eyes and nodded.

Ben laid her down on the mattress and kissed her one more time but this time he controlled the pace. He moved his mouth to her neck, down to her tits which he gave plenty of attention to until she was thrashing under him. Down her torso he went as she tried to catch her breath. When he began to lavish attention on her pussy with his tongue and lips her body went into convulsions as she came again and again in a cascade of small releases.

He moved back up her body and rubbed his cock across her clit and she clutched at him. "Oh please! Please put it in! I've wanted it for so long!"

"I'm a little big if you've never had sex-"

"I have a toy... it's big, like you. I got it in case... one day," she confessed and her face went a delightful shade of red.

"Oh, well... let's hope you got the size right," Ben said awkwardly. He wasn't sure how he should have reacted to the news that she was using a fake cock to pretend it was him.

He pressed forward and his cock sank inside four inches before she clamped down on him.

"Oooo Oh Oh Oh!" Lily moaned.

"Something wrong? Am I hurting you?" Ben asked in concern.

"No! No... it just... feels nothing like the toy," Lily gasped out.

1...1112131415...19