A Shewolf Takes a New Mate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undress for me," said Lady Anna firmly.

Debra sobbed audibly when she heard this and dejectedly walked over to the bed. She knew she couldn't trust Lady Anna, but any chance was better than none she had decided and started to undress slowly. Lady Anna watched her savoring being able to degrade and humiliate her this way. She was leering at her the whole time as if to mock her further and feed upon Debra's discomfort. Debra started with her shoes with a sad girlish face and slowly undid her shoe laces. She never dared look up at her captor, knowing that she would just see her enjoying herself at her own expense.

Lady Anna felt a lusty desire deep within as Debra sat upon the bed and began to remove her shoes and socks. She did so with a sad look on her face as she undid her shoe laces and removed each shoe. Then she pulled off her thick cotton socks revealing her tiny feet and dainty red painted toes. Lady Anna started to become aroused by this and moved her hand to massage her middle softly through the silky fabric of her gown. Fresh tears started to roll down her little freckled face as she started to pull her tank top over her soft little tummy. Debra paused as she started to pull it up past her braw finding it hard to continue. Lady Anna looked on with lusty eyes, as her juices started to moisten upon her silver gown. She rubbed and pressed the silken fabric softly against her fiery sex, stimulating herself further.

Lady Anna found her voice and cajoled Debra with a condescending voice saying, "Continue little one, I didn't tell you that you could stop did I?"

Debra sighed and spoke in disgust, "Look I can already tell what you're gonna do to me... I want your word that you won't kill me."

Lady Anna had a bemused look on her face as she said this. Then thought to herself, 'well she is the one after all.' She frowned in disapproval and pressed the flat of her hand upon her middle and cupped her fingers underneath herself finding her damp labia. She started to pet and rub herself heavily, while crushing the flat of her hand harshly upon her aching vulva. She smeared her juices which soaked the silken fabric of her gown all over her heated center. Her pussy ached feverently, as her juices burned upon the warm nub of her vulva. She broke into tingles all over and began having a hot flash before she spoke again. Moaning softly she said, "I can't promise anything for you... uhhh... but your chances will be a lot better if you do as I say tonight."

Debra glanced at her taking notice of her stained silver gown and groaned resigning herself to her fate. She pulled her shirt the rest of the way up hoping for the best outcome. Debra was modestly endowed and her breast were soft and warm nestled in a brown silken braw. Lady Anna began to find her adorable and found it hard to want to cause her any further discomfort.

"Hold still little lamb," Lady Anna said softly.

Lady Anna knelt in front of Debra and motherishly draped her arms around her captive. She brought and buried Debra's little face on her chest and began to stoke her hair back from her head very lovingly. She could feel new tears dripping upon her heaving bosom as she mockingly tried to comfort the girl. She grinned sadistically as she stroked Debra's head, forcing her to accept her lavish attention.

Quickly Lady Anna moved her hands behind Debra's back unhooking her braw, then quickly removed it letting her breasts hang free. Debra's perky little breasts were round and the nubs of her nipples rested high on her tiny little mounds. She shivered ever so slightly as Lady Anna brought her hands upon them taking each nipple between her thumbs and pointer fingers and pressing down upon them harshly causing her to gasp and close her eyes.

Debra's body started to betray her and her cheeks flushed as she became unwittingly aroused by Lady Anna's touch. Her pussy started to feel heated and she felt repulsed that Lady Anna was inducing her want to come. Lady Anna continued to squeeze them ever so tightly then started moving her other fingers and the palms of her hands heavily against her swelling breasts as her nipples hardened. She stroked them and squeezed them roughly and Debra found herself starting to moan against her will as Lady Anna took it further.

Lady Anna Pushed her back onto the bed and took her left hand away with a harsh tug making Debra yelp loudly. She applied her lips to her hardened nipple and brought it between her teeth, crushing it playfully. Teasing her tortured nipple between her teeth, Debra whimpered loudly between moans that had become much more audible as Lady Anna continued to play with her.

Debra's breathing became labored as her pussy got hotter and burned more. She was holding it as much as she could, but she knew she was going to orgasm soon at Lady Anna's touch and it disgusted her horribly. Suddenly her mind caught fire as she felt Lady Anna's free hand run down her soft stomach and slip down underneath her panties. Lady Anna's fingers pressed harshly on her clit as they slid down further to her sex and started sliding incessantly into her vagina upon her soaking labia.

Debra started yelling loudly in anger at what was happening to her, as Lady Anna started bringing her closer and closer to a climax. "Noooo! Don't!" Debra yelled angrily.

Lady Anna released Debra's little nipple from her teeth and smiled cruelly down at her. She started to pull her hand out slightly, trailing up to her clit mixing Debra's juices so that they burned and stimulated her further. "Little girl not happy with mummy?" she said teasingly through a cold grin.

Debra's pussy was hot and throbbing as Lady Anna worked her fingers into her. Debra had broken into a sweat and her body was going through intense hot flashes as Lady Anna had her way with her. Suddenly Lady Anna bent her fingers into a hook and pulled unforgivingly upward stretching her vagina up toward her vulva. This gave her leverage to press cruelly on her clit sending shivers all over her body.

Lady Anna had three of her fingers inside Debra's tender and very underused pussy and was rocking them in and out of her making her spasm and cry with every plunge. Debra's little body was very unused to such things and she was starting to go into a light form of shock. Suddenly it started to happen, she was going to come.

Debra was pleading between gasps and moans. "Please, stop it! I don't want to! noooo... oh... oh my God!" she cried!

Debra's head started to flood with endorphans and she felt like she would truly die! Lady Anna looked deeply into Debra's eyes and for a moment Debra could see herself looking down at her own face from Lady Anna's perspective. She felt that she hadn't a body for a moment as she looked down into her own face that was contorted with the deepest of orgasms before returning back to herself.

Debra's hands clenched tightly, as she looked back up almost pleadingly into Lady Anna's cool eyes. Her body was thrashing violently as Lady Anna crushed her nipple tighter and pulled upon it stretching her skin taught. Debra's angry yells had turned to euphoric screams as she violently orgasmed into Lady Anna's hand.

Debra had never felt anything so intense as what she felt just now. She felt her whole world rock as if it had been hit by nuclear bomb. Her euphoric screams had quickly turned to shrieks of anguish as Lady Anna continued to work her anxious fingers into her vagina. The palm of Lady Anna's hand had become like a vice upon her little clit that would never relent. She was crying and sobbing hysterically now, desperately wishing for a release that Lady Anna seemed to not be willing to bestow.

Lady Anna continued to work her over only intensifying her climax as Debra's little head flooded with more endorphins and her eyes rolled back into her head. Debra was sobbing uncontrollably on the verge of breaking, clinging to the arm that so viciously was pulling on her tortured nipple. Lady Anna nursed Debra's little pussy thoroughly as she clung onto her arm helplessly going through the throws of the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt.

Continued in part 4.

*****

Thank you all for being so patient for this one, been super busy with the real world I guess you could say. I hope I didn't disappoint -BlackandWhiteKnight

12