A Shewolf Takes a New Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you my new mate... I love you my Bobby... you are all mine now" said Mallory tossing one of her legs over his hip while she clawed upon his back leaving little red marks moaning softly. "Yes you will be an excellent lover like my last" she said with a bit of sadness falling upon her face briefly. Bobby didn't seem to notice or even hear what she had said; he was just lost in the throes of their passionate love making.

The passion took them both very fast and Bobby kept up a steady pace that Mallory found beyond intense. Her last lover wasn't as big and Bobby could delve deeper inside her than what she was used to. She felt like she needed to break into a hot flash as she let him plunge deeper and faster into her. He was starting to push her past her usual limits and she started to breath fast as her heart started racing in her soft chest. Her dreamy eyes started to widen suddenly with a bit of panic as Bobby continued to hammer furiously into her soft swelling depths without any sign of slowing.

For Bobby all that he knew was she felt so good and that he was happily unable to stop soaking in his new lover. He ground into her hard plowing her field deeply and he grabbed her firm ass with both hands and crushed it towards his riding member getting extra leverage to rail into her further. Mallory started to trash around on his cock moaning uncontrollably having been exerted far too intensely urgently needing to slow down but Bobby was lost to her sex and oblivious to her needs.

Mallory started to panted and moaned badly with every thrust that he ripped into her and she broke into a hot flash as her body started to sweat. She was going fast to an early orgasm at the ferocity that Bobby was putting her through and the cheeks on her face grew rosy as she quickly started to near it. She had mesmerized him into doing this in such a raw form of lust that she didn't know the full extent of the position she had put herself in and now she was paying for it. She tossed her legs around him and clung onto him as he drove into her again and again with unbridled intensity and passion. Suddenly she started to truly fear what she had started and the kind of orgasm she was going to have to endure as he only continued to drill into her faster and deeper with relentless abandon. Suddenly with her mousy voice she screamed horribly like a dying woman into Bobby's chest as he brought her to an overwhelming climax that she believed she even felt with her very soul! Wave after wave of intense hot tingles flashed over her body and she screamed as if she certainly would die before it was over!

Bobby felt her silken depths tighten upon his member like a vice and he exploded inside of her like a bottle rocket. He squeezed her tightly and moaned uncontrollably as he pushed into her desperately with no control of his own as the tip of his member pressed against her ovaries flooding her with his thick sticky seed. The ache inside Mallory's stomach as the full extent of his penis pushed against her ovaries was too much for her and tears started to run down her face as she started sobbing into the nape of his neck moaning in intense pleasure clouded by the pain of being filled so profoundly.

She sniffled holding on to him as he finished and his member shrunk down and fell out of her with all their spent juices. She'd never experienced something that deep and wondered if her previous mate had been killed as a gift from some dark gods that frequented Rainfall Hills; though she still missed him sorrowfully after he had been killed by religious hunters with their primitive black powder rifles. She held onto him tightly and whispered into his ear weakly, "lay down for me my lover, you are my mate now... there is something I must do."

Bobby lay down on his back and Mallory curled up onto his chest. Suddenly Bobby noticed the tears and was alarmed, "Wait what? Did I hurt you!?" Mallory nodded at him meekly but assured him that it was ok. "It is only fair my love... you are my new mate now... you belong to Rainfall Hills now, like the rest of us."

Bobby looked up at her quizzically as he wiped away her tears affectionately. "It is forever that we will love each other", she said and bared her fangs as her jaw grew in length with teeth that looked more canine than woman. Bobby jerked underneath her startled and realized her eyes had turned yellow too. He never got a chance to react. Swiftly Mallory Anderson buried her teeth into Bobby's shoulder and tore the flesh open leaving a large bleeding wound that she proceeded to drink from tasting her new mate making him hers.

Bobby screamed out load then remembered that this room happened to be sound proofed despairingly. Mallory sat up and caught his eyes and looked down on him with her bloody mouth that had retorted back to her usually dainty beauty. The spell was still in effect and he quickly stopped struggling and whimpered softly to himself.

Mallory spoke to him with nurturing love, "I have passed the curse to you now, we are watchers of the woods, you are only for me and I am only for you, now and forever we are bound." She spoke again with much affection apology in her eyes, "Let us never hurt each other again." Bobby didn't know what to say so he just stayed quite but he did feel his love grow for her even more as she said these words and new there wasn't a thing that he wouldn't do for her to keep her happy.

She got off of him and stood up a finger in her mouth tasting their juices. "We can change any night as you will soon learn but tonight there is a full moon... we change into the wolf on a full moon without choice... and there are unwanted visitors in Rainfall Hills tonight... Pleasence county Wild Cats to be sure... you must be hungry", she said with a gentle smile.

Already Bobby could feel the curse spreading through his body as he got up and held Mallory in his arms hungry for the hunt the night would bring.

Continued in part 2.

12