A Shocking Instant Ch. 01

Story Info
This will be an ongoing series exploring illicit love.
807 words
3.75
12.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an exploration of real-life events. It will be told in numerous installments, each one as brief as possible. 750 words exactly, per Literotica rules. From start to finish, each submission will be drafted, edited and submitted for publication within a 2 hour period. All individuals depicted are at least 18 years of age.

*****

Watching her press herself against the passenger door, it was clear the last 6 months of phone sex had built up some expectations we both had that unfortunately would not be borne out. For the most part, we were both exactly what the other had expected. Voice, appearance, age... really there were no surprises. Apparently for her the grim reality of having a married man nearly twice her age pursue her had set in. She was barely out of high school, and now she'd found herself next to this guy with a growing number of grey hairs and a few lines in the face, and she seemed to be terrified of him. We drove around town at her request for what seemed like an interminable stretch. Every word between us was awkwardly pained, and the tension and anxiety we each felt continued to mount. Every attempt to warm the chill, she pressed closer and closer against the door, as if she would jump out at 30 miles an hour.

But, I was not holding her hostage. The door was unlocked. We had stopped numerous times, near the curb. She didn't even have her seatbelt on. She could have stepped out at any number of opportunities. Yet here we were, still together in the same car, the silence crushing us both. I thought back to the many intimate conversations we'd had. All the tension and difficulty in my marriage that had driven me to seek emotional companionship from someone else. Her several relationships and early sexual experiences that had left her frustrated and angry at the boys she'd dated and towards most men in general. Me convincing her I could show her what it's like to be in the arms of a caring and respectful man, who could fulfill her confused desires. The obviousness of the hypocrisy was clear to us both but nonetheless willfully overlooked. I stared ahead, hands clutching the wheel. Damn! My wedding ring. How stupid could I have been! Of course she knew I was married but seeing that would have cemented the reality in her mind. I fiddled it off quietly and stuck it in the door pocket without a sound.

After what seemed 20 minutes of deathly silence, I had finally resolved to bring the torture to an end, for her and for me. I told her softly that we didn't have to do this, and that I could take her home. The words were like black death billowing from my mouth, as if things weren't bad enough. She didn't respond. She continued to huddle against the door, her hands folded together, pressed tightly between her sealed legs, right up against where I had once longed to be but now had no interest. And she sobbed. Barely, but audibly. I was a little lost, not being familiar with the area, so it was a challenge to navigate back to her front door.

We sat there for a few moments as I waited for her to open the door and step out of my life forever. Her soft whimpering was too much. I needed her gone. I needed to go back to my wife and for this nightmarish mistake to end. I reached across her and pulled the handle to release the door, but still she just sat there. I finally told her I was sorry, and she turned to me. Expectedly there were tears in her eyes. She had been crying harder than I had realized. Unexpectedly, her mouth was very slightly agape and her tongue touched gently to her upper lip in a sexy, thoughtful fashion. I had a moment to be confused about what I was seeing before I realized her tongue was touching mine as she kissed me. She kissed me hard, her tongue desperately exploring my mouth. I moaned a little and kissed her back, when the truly astounding transpired. This terrified, cowering puppy of a young woman took my hand and aggressively slid it into her pants, underneath her panties, and very deliberately and firmly pressed my fingers up inside of the warmest, wettest hole I had ever felt. Almost immediately I could feel she was having an orgasm as her hips vibrated against my hand and secretions oozed down my fingers, across my palm.

After a few blissful, tension-free moments sitting there I withdrew my dripping hand and gathered a whiff of her sexual aroma. I looked at her and sheepishly asked, "Why?"

All she said was, "Just drive."