A Shocking Instant Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to take a look back at where this whole mess started.
807 words
3.51
6.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an exploration of real-life events. It will be told in numerous installments, each one as brief as possible. 750 words exactly, per Literotica rules. From start to finish, each submission will be drafted, edited and submitted for publication within a 2 hour period. All individuals depicted are at least 18 years of age.

*****

It had been a brutal day. As a teacher, I adore my students and they astound me on a regular basis. This is the life of an educator who caters to affluent children whose parents can afford the more glamorous prep school in town. When you teach children whose parents wield the influential power of money, you are always at their mercy. Grades become a sham. Some kids are clever enough to get by by cheating. That I can respect. But those who cry to mommy and daddy when they get a generous C, knowing the administrators will hear of it and ask the child's test score be "reviewed," well that will destroy your will to get out of bed in the morning. My daily mantra is to remind myself that these foul cretins are a small minority. I do my best to focus on the brilliance of the majority that will earn their way to graduation and through life.

But as I said, it had been a brutal day. My mantra failed me. So when I crawled home after several hours of heated meetings with school administrators over right versus wrong, and funding for the new athletic complex, I was done. Not bothering to eat, I headed straight to the bedroom where my wife was already tucked in and reading her latest book. We chit-chatted a bit about the day, but these scenarios were growing so frequent, it just made her tense when she tried to lend an attentive ear. I could see the angst in her eyes. She was pained for me, to the point where she had occasionally begged me to quit. She reassured me that we could survive on her salary while I found another job, and she was right. As a junior attorney at a small firm in town, she wasn't going to make us rich, but her income was quite comfortable.

I sat on the pot for longer than I'd meant to, letting the tension of the day melt away. I flipped though my usual porn sites on my phone in an effort to distract myself, which ultimately did the trick. In fact, it reminded me of the firm young woman in my bed that I might try and convince to help me relax, if I could put my swollen meat down long enough to brush my teeth and sidle up next to her. I'm not exactly sure how long I had been sitting there fake-pooping, but by the time I came out her light was off and her breathing had turned heavy. I felt a little miffed at myself.

Even though we were both still quite young for a couple that had been married for a few years now, sex had become a rarity. Her long hours and sizable stress load, coupled with my professional challenges, didn't exactly lend itself to a whole lot of erotic evenings. But I figured what the hell. I slid naked under the sheets, and moved in to play big spoon. We do love to cuddle so I wrapped my arm over her, and cupped her perfectly taut breast in my hand. My God it never stopped amazing me how exquisitely tender they were. I could feel her nipple swell against the palm of my hand. This was promising. I nuzzled my face into the back of her neck and heard a quiet, relaxing moan from her as if to say "Yes, I know you're there." This too was encouraging. My meat began to think it might get what it needed after all, as it thickened to near fullness up against the crack of her beautiful round backside. She must have felt my need, because she scooted in towards me and in her shy, inexperienced way slowly began moving her rump against me. My breath had grown deeper at this point, and given it was still only Monday I didn't want to waste a moment. I slid a hand down, through her untrimmed bush, slowly and gently squeezing it under her waistband, seeking the obvious. I was ready for her legs to part slightly as an invitation, but when they didn't I attempted more forceful entry. That's when her whole body jerked and she shot up, accusingly asking "Hon, what are you doing?"

"I thought we could make love, help shed the shitty day."

"Blake, I have to be up at 5am. I'm going back to sleep now."

The biggest fools are those who fool themselves.