A Short History of Karla's Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I needed any confirmation of how Joshua felt about me, I had the evidence of the erections he always seemed to have in my presence. We had also taken to tentatively fondling each other, but we always stopped short of the more intimate touches, leaving me and I'm sure Joshua out of our minds with sexual frustration.

Given our experience with sex partners, especially me having had multiple partners, you'd think it would be easy to take the final step, but that one word, "Incest," stood as a barrier between us.

I'd been holding off getting myself another lover in the hope that Joshua would take the final step, but he didn't, and I'd just reached the point where I decided I'd have to get someone else, when luck, fate, the gods, or something stepped in.

* * * * * * * *

It happened like this: Joshua had taken to coming into my bedroom to say good night. I'm sure it was to torment him self by seeing me in my nightwear. I must admit it was somewhat revealing, but I had not bought it for Joshua to see, but one or two of my lovers who liked that sort of thing.

One evening I was sitting on the edge of my bed glancing through a magazine, deciding if I was going to read some it before going to sleep, and incidentally waiting for Joshua to come and say goodnight.

The door was behind me and I didn't hear Joshua come into the room. The first I knew was when a felt him climb onto the bed and put his hands over my eyes saying, "Guess who?"

"Well short of someone breaking and entering there was only one person it could be, so I laughed, "Stop fooling around Joshua." With that I pulled his hands away, and the next moment we were wrestling playfully on the bed, our bodies writhing together.

In the process I saw that Joshua was only wearing his underpants, and when we stopped wrestling I was lying beside him, but leaning over him, looking into his eyes.

It was a pivotal moment and we both knew it. What occurred next might would define our relationship for the rest of our lives. I could feel the hardness of his penis pressing against my thigh and my own body was geared up for vaginal penetration.

I kissed him softly on the lips and I felt his finger begin to explore my vagina. If he hadn't known before, what he felt was a giveaway; I was soaking wet with love juice.

He started to remove my nightdress; I raised my arms and he took it right off, leaving me naked.

"Oh God I want you," he said hoarsely.

"It's all right darling," I reassured him, and drew his head down to my breasts.

My pink nipples were ripe and ready. I put a hand under one of my breasts and extended its nipple to him. He took it and began to suck avidly, like a hungry baby. At the same time he started to gently massage my vulva with the flat of his hand. When it came to holding back the divorcee seemed to have taught him well.

He was arousing me to fever pitch and in the end I had to cry out, "Come in me darling, I need you...I need you..."

He took off his underpants and moved over me; I parted my legs to receive him. For a few moments the head of his penis probed for the entrance to my vagina, and then he was in, pushing slowly as if to relish every second of his penetration.

If Joshua had learned from the divorcee, I had also learned from my lovers. I began to grip his manhood with my vaginal muscle as I tried to suck him ever deeper into me.

He was unhurried in his movements, drawing back and then slowly penetrating as he whispered, "I love you...I love you..."

There was something very different about this sexual intercourse. I have tried repeatedly to describe to myself what that difference was: love, caring, a longing to give as well as to receive? Perhaps it is only something that can be experienced in the act of love between mother and son.

He must have been deliberately holding back his orgasm; enjoying the journey and so in no hurry to arrive, but even as I wished this could go on for ever, he said urgently, "Mum, I can't hold back any longer."

"Let is go, darling," I said, "Let it all go...put it in me...I want it..."

I wrapped my legs round him and felt his hands under my buttocks as we struggled to get him in ever deeper.

It was a strangely quiet orgasm for both of us; no screaming or yelling. As he spurted his first ejection of semen into me he murmured "Oh mother," and with each successive spurt a gentle, "Ah...ah...ah..."

I released my own orgasm with a low cry of, "Deep darling...deep," and as the agony and beauty of my climax came I emitted only low sobbing cries of "Oh my love...my love..."

As he thrust his last ejection of sperm into me he sighed and said, "Beautiful...so beautiful."

He stayed with me as I sobbed my way through my post climax tremors, and then we were still as we descended into that wonderful post coital relaxation that follows a truly successful sexual coupling.

His penis was still in my vagina and his hand was caressing one of my breasts as he said, "I can't do without you now, mother."

I stroked his face and replied, "You won't have to my darling."

* * * * * * * *

That is how Joshua and I became lovers and have remained lovers, but during that first night I had one moment of doubt. We had washed each other under the shower and returned to my bed with intention of making love again.

Joshua began to explore me with his hands and tongue, and the moment came when kneeling between my legs he raised my genitals and began to part the lips of my pudendal cleavage.

I feared that like his father Joshua would find what he saw unpleasant and begged him to stop. He did not stop, and soon his tongue was caressing my wetness, seemingly with pleasure. It must have been pleasure because he frequently repeats that action.

I had no difficulty in reciprocating since I was well practiced in the art of penis sucking and swallowing the sperm. Joshua seems to appreciate this particular activity.

Of course the time came when "dried out" Jim was due to arrive home. Joshua and I had become firm lovers and sought no other. But what was to happen with Jim around the place again? Would that be the end of the sexual relationship that Joshua and I had established?

Karla's ends her story here and I feel I must reveal to you that she insisted it be posted under my code name, Moondrift, but in fact I have only edited the story for her.

She says that one day she might continue this history, but in the meantime she is working on a text book which she thinks she will entitle, "A Frustrated Wife's Guide to Extramarital Sex." She would like to follow this up with a text book for men, but feels that she is not sufficiently competent for this. Time will tell no doubt.

As a result of her sexual liaison with Joshua, Karla became pregnant, and they now have a baby son.

On his return from being "dried out" Jim announced that he would undergo the necessary treatment to change his gender. He now lives happily with the brawny owner of a pub and often works as a barmaid. As a woman he...she is very attractive and draws much attention from the male customers, but they are deterred from going too far with her because of the somewhat jealous nature of his...I mean her, lover.

As far as I can tell Karla and Joshua are very happy together, and there is nothing extracurricular (I was going to write "Extramarital, but that wouldn't really apply) in their relationship.

*

"There are few chaste women who are not tired of their trade."
(La Rochefoucauld)

12