A Short Story

Story Info
A caring man meets a sensitive woman in bed.
2.8k words
4.31
7.4k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mf1438
mf1438
3 Followers

Chapter 1

She'd imagined this so many times, but she never truly imagined it would happen. She went to the red room, a room that was only meant for her and her lover. Her lover had been so kind and thoughtful. How could she repay him? How could she show him what he really meant to her? She'd have to think on that. She decided to take a shower first and see what thoughts popped into her mind. She was in the shower and she heard the door close. He was here. Mark was here. She could hear his pants unzip. She could hear him fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. The door to the shower slid open and he joined her in the shower. Wow!! He was a heavenly sight. Big muscles, ripped abs, tight ass and one particularity big muscle.

Chapter 2

He took his hands and began to rub over her body as the water cascaded down over them. His touch was so gentle. It took her a little while to decide "NO, THIS WAS FOR HIM tonight." She turned from him and felt down the length of his body. God he was so well put together. She got some soap and rubbed it between her hands. The smell of sandalwood filled the room. She rubbed her soapy hands over his shoulders, then down his sides. She rubbed them over his chest and over his breasts and down his stomach. Past his stomach was a line of hair. A goodie trail of sorts. She followed that trail down to the goodies.

She rubbed her hand over his dick and felt it jump to life. The water continued to keep them warm, but she was not so sure it was needed for warmth. She let her hands travel from his manhood to his ass. She rubbed her slick hands over his ass cheeks and down his legs. He took a leg and placed it on the shower seat. She went to her knees as she traveled back up his legs with her hands and then placed them on his balls. A quick gasp escaped him. She then took her mouth and placed it on his cock. It was warm and dripping with water. She licked the tip. She sucked just the head. She licked him like she would like to be licked. She let her tongue flicker across the split at the underside of his head. Her tongue flicked and flicked with increasing speed. Then she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck.

Just like she liked her clit sucked. She used her tongue to apply pressure. She could feel his breathing become labored. He leaned back against the shower wall. She removed his dick from her mouth. She placed her hand on his dick instead. From there she began to stroke. He began to gently thrust with his hips and each pulse of his manhood could be felt. She reached up and turned off the water. They stepped out and toweled off. The coolness in the air caused chills to race up their bodies. They left the steamy hot bathroom and moved to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom they climbed under the covers. He gave her a huge hug.

He thought the games were over, but in reality they had just begun. She peeled the covers back and placed her hand on his dick. With one hand she began to stroke. Nice slow torture-some strokes. She took her free hand and let it meander down to his balls. She rolled his balls and caressed them in the palm of her hand. She then let her hand further search. A seam could be felt below his balls. It lead to his anus. She took her finger and traced the crease. She then stopped stroking his dick. He was going to cum if she was not careful. She dropped down and let her lips kiss his balls. She took one ball at a time into her mouth. She let his balls feel the heat her mouth had to offer. She then took her tongue and ran it across the crease. She ran her tongue over his anus.

She looked up at him and he looked like he was in incredible pain. But it was a pain he was enjoying. She then took her finger nail and drug it gently across the ridges of his anal opening. He then began to beg, beg for her to enter him and finish the job. She took her spit and used it for lube. She took the tip of her index finger and gently pushed it into him. His body tightened around her finger. He then took his own hand and began to stroke his dick. His breathing quickened. She let her finger exit him and trace the outer ridges of his anus. She reentered him.

She could feel his ass begin to spasm. A moan or pleasure escaped him. She left her finger there while he finished the job. As he came she let her finger press a little further. She wasn't sure what she was doing but she thought he liked it. He began to spew cum and it flowed down his cock like a volcano of lava. She slowly removed her finger. She then traveled back up to his dick. She took it and licked her tongue up the salty trail that was now left behind.

She licked up the length of his dick and gave his head one last suck. The taste of cum touched her lips. It was warm and salty, kinda creamy. She raised up and licked her lips and laid down beside of his damp body. A raspy "Thank You" escaped his lips. He exhaled a huge cleansing breath. He took a breather and decided to take a quick nap. She laid beside of him and read a little.

Chapter 3

After 20 minutes or so he woke from his slumber. He looked so calm and relaxed, so grateful. He pulled her close to him. He hugged her and told her to come here. He exited the bed. He then got a blanket from the bed and spread it in front of the fire place. He put on his boxers and invited her to join him on the floor. She too exited the bed and was going to put on her undies.

He informed her that she needed to leave them off. He had something for her. With curiosity she joined him on the floor. He opened her legs and asked her to put them back against his chest. She did as he asked. They lay on the floor in front of the fireplace, she could hear the wood crackling. It was so calming. The rosy glow it gives off is enough to melt your soul. It touches your senses adding a beautiful shade or orange to everything. The constant flicker could put you to sleep, not to mention the warmth. Her eyes grew heavy as she leaned back against his chest. She could feel the heat from his body and the inhaling and exhaling of each breath. She quietly rested between his legs and lay her head against his chest.

She had a fear, but with all the fear she has, she has an even greater NEED. He rubs her hair and puts it behind her ear. He gently strokes her head. He puts his arm around her, and she feels an odd calm. He reaches a hand between her legs and gently pushes them apart. He gently strokes the inside of her thigh. A different heat starts to rise. When she looks up at him, a look of seduction fills his eyes. An all too familiar calm is about his face. She trusts him not to hurt her. She is a little nervous but he has been nothing but patient and kind so far.

The temperature in the room must be rising.

He encourages her to stay leaned up against him. She does with a shiver, she is kinda of unsure. He holds her close and his arms feel so strong and reassuring. He recognizes her timidity. He plants a soft kiss on her head and whispers in her ear "It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you."

He proceeds to rub the outside of her thigh. Eventually the fear subsides and a clam trust starts to build. The fire is still casting a warm glow. The crackling can still be heard. But her own breathing seems louder than the crackling at this point. His touch is so soft and gentle. There are no words between them. No words are needed. He still has a hand rested on her thigh, which he now moves to her knee. He gently pushes her knees open. His other hand is on her stomach. It moves a bit lower now. His finger softly stroking slightly below her belly button. He looks at her with comforting eyes.

Her fears start to ease and anticipation starts to take over. She knows what he wants and she is willing to surrender to him. He places his hands over hers and rests them on his legs. He rubs up and down her arms. He is slow, and not pushing her in any way. Once she relaxes and starts to feel more secure in his touch, he reaches again between her knees and pushes them apart.

His hand traces the outside of her thigh. She wonders why he is not rushing her. He takes his time, and gently kisses her behind her ear, and whispers "I'm not going to hurt you." She believes him and breathes a sigh of relief. His hand creeps down from her stomach to her lady parts. His hands are warm. His arms are strong, and his legs are well built and strong as well. He puts his legs up for her to rest her legs on. His hand travels further and further down. He rubs between her legs and her hairline.

Whoever knew that could feel so good! With gentle stroking, and rubbing she begins to wish he would rub and stroke elsewhere. With great gentleness he starts to search, searching for that magical spot that all women possess. Upon finding the spot, he begins to gently rub and stroke ever so lightly. A warmth begins to build within her. Her breathing starts to change. A pressure begins to build. He softly pulls back the hood of her woman parts to expose the little nub, and there he caresses until she is having difficulty keeping her eyes open. She is not tired. It is not sleep she is wanting.

The muscles in her legs start to feel like rubber bands contracting and expanding. A familiar pressure begins to build. He takes his other hand and circles her opening. She can now hear his labored breathing and feel an extreme heating emitting from his body. She soon forgets about his breathing and his body heat. Her hips begin to press downwards as he continues to encircle her opening. He continues to stroke with one hand and trace small circles with the other. He super slowly creeps a finger close to her opening and rubs the inside of it with the edge of his finger.

She feels like she is going to melt. His touch is so gentle. He is not hurting her, he is powerful but using his power to provide her security. She begins to feel almost as hot and warm as he does. Her world starts to slowly spin, and she seems to get lost in a quiet place full of pastel colors and warm breezes. Her eyes close and her world gets brighter. She goes deeper and deeper into her world. As she goes deeper into her world he makes more and more of a steady motion with his hand.

As she reaches the end of what she can handle she feels his finger slide further and further into her. With a downwards motion he applies pressure, and it feels as if she is completely filled with his manhood. She soon begins to feel consumed with heat, and power, and pressure, and inability to breathe. A quivering begins to take place in her body and she begins to feel an extreme sense of release.

His hand slows to a light flicker on her clit pausing between flicks as the quaking continues in pulses now. Her entrance feels hungry and wanting. She can feel his finger pressing into her body. First one then two. Her hunger becomes filled and her need becomes met. She sighs and take a huge cleansing breath.

She can feel him exiting her body and going back to tracing her entrance. Her world starts to lose it's bright color and not spin so quickly. Once the spinning slows to a slight moving of the room, she opens her eyes. She is still in his embrace. He has not hurt her. She turns and rests her head on his warm chest once again, and there they lay with him stroking her hair and confirming that she is ok.

Chapter 4

The fire has died down and a chill can be felt throughout the room. He reaches behind him and pulls down a blanket and two pillows and they roll up in the blanket and drift off to sleep. The most pleasant of dreams follow. When she awakes she finds that it is not a dream she is having, it is a reality. They both are awake and have moved back to the bed. She feels like her body has been taken over and she is a puppet.

She straddles him. She handles the length of his dick. She takes his cock and places it at her opening. He slowly pushes his dick into her. He is so huge. Slow and easy strokes start to awaken her senses. He removes his dick and invites her to turn over and assume the doggie position. He reenters. A most enjoyable pressure begins to fill her. A strange growing sensation can be felt as well as a fullness. She is being filled with his cock. She can feel each and every rib of his dick. Rib by rib, inch by inch as her body clenches tightly around it.

A pressure begins to build much like a sneeze. A twitch and a tickle, a pressure and a tightening. She once again has difficulty breathing. Her muscles tighten around his dick and a pulse begins to emit through her body. Her pussy aches for his touch. As he drives in and out with his dick, he reaches down and softly squeezes her pussy with his fingers. She begins to feel a mixture of sensations she cannot explain.

Harder and harder he drives into her, and faster and faster he rubs her clit. Her hands reach up behind him and caress his balls and rolls then between her fingers as he begins to break a sweat. She can hear his panting, a carnal animalistic look takes over him.

She hangs on as he begins to pound. She can feel his balls slapping her ass. Flesh on flesh it is the greatest feeling ever. She can tell he is getting ready to cum. He takes a few long strokes and he cums inside of her. Her muscles tighten with each thrust milking every last drop of cum. He collapses on top of her for a brief moment. Covered in a sweat his breathing slows. He returns to his senses. He removes his dick. He then surprises her and takes his tongue and places it inside of her. The hot liquid is drenching her insides.

He licks upwards and places the warm fluids on to her clit. The heat is enough to push her to the edge of her sanity. He flicks over and over her clit until a pressure builds inside of her exceeding her greatest expectations. With the warmth and the pressure she is surely going to cum. A quivering takes over her body. Sensations race in and out of her. She can feel the pulsing. With his finger he enters her again, first one then two. She begins to squeeze and arch her body towards him.

She begins to melt as he drives them deeper inside of her. The pressure builds beyond what she can tolerate and she explodes. Finally ever so slowly the pressure recedes and the sensations begin to relax. She breathes a huge cleansing breath and she closes her eyes and simply exists. He then lays down beside of her. There he holds her close to him. She is reminded that she is his, and he is hers and that he has not hurt her, and will not hurt her, and did not hurt her.

mf1438
mf1438
3 Followers