A Short Walk on the Longest Night

Story Info
Emily takes the idea of a forest bath to a whole new level.
1.1k words
4.23
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily tapped the steering wheel nervously as she stared into the woods. Despite still being fairly bright out it was nearly 11 at night in Scotland on the longest day of the year. It's public property she thought to herself, what is there to worry about?

She knew exactly what.

As she shrugged out of her jacket she looked around. The parking lot, normally no less than half full was completely abandoned. Everyone was at home in their beds. Still, her heart was racing as she climbed out of her car. She took another look around, half expecting someone to have turned up in the two seconds it took her to stand. But no one was there.

She bit down gently on her lip as her fingers toyed with the hem of her dress. For a moment she paused, almost chickening out. But she shook her head and bent back over into the car to get her mini backpack.

"Now or never Em," she muttered to herself as she stood. She tossed her car keys in the bag before hurrying to take off her shoes. She took a deep breath and gave the parking lot one more quick glance before pulling her dress over her head. Her breasts bounced as they were granted the freedom they so longed for. Emily looked around again and slowly let out the breath she was holding. No one suddenly came out to yell at her. She was still alone.

It took the shock of the first cool breeze across her bare nipples to snap her to her senses. She laughed softly as she tossed her dress and her shoes into the driver's seat and closed the door. She had to laugh at herself. She'd been planning this night for months, ever since she first heard about Forest Bathing.

Emily grabbed her backpack and wiggled as she looked at herself in the driver-side mirror. She was actually doing it. Completely naked, in public. Despite all her nerves, it was the thought that anyone could see her that got her most excited.

She stepped up to the trailhead and considered it for a moment. Following a trail was the most sensible. But it didn't feel like it was true to the spirit of Forest Bathing. She shook her head and turned to walk into the woods at an angle, away from the trail and away from her car.

It took a few minutes of walking for her heartbeat to settle. Despite it being so late the forest was still alive and filled with the sounds of wildlife. But with every step she took it felt more and more natural. The forest floor, which she had expected to be hard and painful to walk on was actually quite pleasantly soft.

As she walked through a particularly dense patch her skin was gently caressed by the soft leaves of young trees. Emily had never considered how gentle nature was until now. She stopped at a tree to rub her breasts against its leaves. Her nipples stiffened as the tree softly kissed each one with its leaves.

She gave the tree a cheeky smirk and blew it a kiss before continuing on. There was still so much to see. As she walked further Emily became more aware of the birds and their song. There must have been half a dozen different types of birds all singing their song. Of course, she knew the words to those songs, "Hey, fuck me, I'm gorgeous. Male bird seeks female bird for ugly bumping." It was the classified ads of the forest and she wished them luck. It was nice to know she wasn't the only horny one out there tonight.

Emily stopped when she came to a small clearing with grass and wildflowers up to her hip and bit her lip. Why go around when you can go through? A few steps into the open space and she had to stop to take a deep breath. The grass was getting between her legs and gently tickling her bare pussy lips. She spread her legs wide and thrust her hips back and forth, making the grass tease her even more. With a grin on her face, she took a step forward, getting a lovely red poppy right up against her clit. Oh, how she wished in that moment the flower would close around her clit and suck. Emily bit her lip and took a deep breath. "Calm down Em...it's just a bit of grass," she said out loud. But even as she said it she didn't believe it. Even as she said it she was getting down on her hands and knees to crawl over the grass.

She rest her head on a thick patch of grass and reached down to part her pussy lips, giving the grass access to even more. She bit her lip as she fantasized about the grass morphing together and fucking her right then and there. Why wouldn't the grass just fuck her like she needed?

Emily sat up to pull her backpack off and dig inside. With a massive grin on her face, she pulled out her dildo and gave it a kiss as she turned it on, making it gently thrust. "If the forest can't fuck you then you should fuck the forest." She said out loud as she set the toy on the ground. She gives it a little wiggle, burying it slightly in the dense grass before getting herself into position over it.

With her eyes closed, she slowly lowered herself onto the dildo. A gasp of excitement passed her lips at its first thrust into her drenched cave. She spread her legs further, lowering herself on the thrusting cock until she felt the grass tickle her clit. A moan escaped her lips as she fantasized more. It was as though she was fucking the earth itself and the grass was the tickle of its beard on her pussy lips.

One of her hands worked its way to her clit, rubbing slow circles as she fantasized and fucked her forest. In that moment it felt as though she was being watched. She felt eyes on her and it only excited her more. Was it the forest watching her or was someone out there? The thrill of it all went straight to her clit making her bite her lip as she rubbed it faster. It wasn't long before she was panting, just barely holding on.

It was a gentle slap on her clit that sent her screaming. It was barely more than a tap but she had been so close to the edge that was all it took. She writhed as her muscled tensed, spasming as the orgasm washed over her.

As her orgasm calmed she had her ass raised in the air, inviting whatever, whoever was out there to come and take her.