A Show For Him

Story Info
She gives him a show and he can't stay away
778 words
3.72
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

Outside, the thunderstorm was raging on. Pounding the roof and sheeting down the windows. She afforded it no more than a glance.

The only light in the room was that which was coming from the streetlight through the rain streaked widow. She lay on the bed completely naked while he sat in the antique rocker a few feet from the bed, while slow sexy music played on the stereo.

She lay on her side with her legs spread wide open offering her man a view of her treasure. She knew what he wanted. He liked to watch, so she was going to give him a show to make him so hot he didn’t know what to do with himself.

She smiled a half smile and put her hand between her legs. Gently she began stroking her hard clit with her middle finger, while the other hand held apart the outer lips affording an unobstructed view to her lover.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes he had his pants undone and was stroking the underside of his hard cock up and down lightly with one hand.

As the moments passed by her pussy grew hotter and wetter. It felt so good to be touched in her sensitive areas, she moaned softly. Her finger moved faster and her need to climax became more feverish as she attempted to make herself cum.

She alternately circled and flicked across her hot clit occasionally dipping into her hot cunt for lubrication. Her hand moved faster and faster and she abandoned holding her lips apart.

She closed her eyes as her breathing came heavier and faster. Suddenly her lover was beside her on the bed and he slid his fingers into her cunt as he watched her continue to fondle her own clit. Feverishly she rubbed and circled her lovebud trying to bring herself to climax.

She was soon rewarded by her efforts. Her back arched and her face contorted as waves and waves of pleasure washed through her body. The more her body moved the faster and harder her lover thrust his fingers into her.

Slowly the waves subsided and she was ready to please him. She smiled up at him with desire in her eyes and he smiled back with desire in his. She reached up and pushed him down onto the bed.

She moved to position herself so she could look down into his eyes. She bent down and pressed her open lips to his. He thrust his tongue into her mouth in search of hers. Their tongues met in a sensual wrestling match.

Slowly she kissed his neck and earlobes moving down his entire body. It sent shivers up his spine. As she came to his waistline she put her hands in the waistband of his pants and slowly pulled them off, licking as she went. He never wore underwear, making it faster amd easier to expose his hard cock to her prying eyes and hands.

She took the swollen prick into her hands and blew gently on the tip of it, making his legs quiver ever so slightly. She lowered her head to his cock and kissed the tip of it so very gently.

She drew her fingers repeatedly up the shaft causing his hips to thrust toward the hot mouth caressing the tip with tiny kisses. His breathing became ragged as he neared the point of no return.

Each time he nearly reached the limit she backed of and blew gently on the tip. Teasing him in such a way that drove him crazy with desire.

After several bouts of tantalizing teasing she started kissing her way back up his body to his earlobes and one at a time slowly sucking them into her mouth and drew her teeth across them most gently.

When he began shivering she pressed her open lips hard down onto his and kissed him with ferocity. Quietly she moved her body to straddle him and took his manhood into her hot cunt.

She began rocking her hips back and forth bringing them both ever nearer to the sweet bliss craved between lovers. She threw her head back as she rocked on top of him, and began panting in rhythm to her own movements.

Within moments they climaxed together, clutching to one another with sheer pleasure. She removed him from her and lay down next to him, softly planting sweet kisses on his neck and upper chest.

She lay her head on his chest and snuggled against him as they both fell into a deep peaceful sleep in one another’s arms, holding each other close.

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers