A Show for You

Story Info
Leggings lead to a show for him...
1.4k words
4.14
38.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I wear brightly colored panties under them because I know some of my pairs are very thin. I like to make whoever is looking at this 34 year-olds round ass think about what's between the leggings and the skin.

Would it make you wonder?

Knowing that you can almost see what lies beneath, and yet knowing you'd have to unwrap it like a present. Watching your face light up as you peel off the leggings, revealing an already damp spot on my brightly colored panties.

The scent hits your nose and a lustful look comes over your face. You move your face closer to the damp spot, the alluring scent drawing you in. But you're stopped abruptly by my feet on your chest. My strong legs gently, but firmly, pushing you back.

You're going to have to keep your hands to yourself and you aren't allowed to touch yourself. Not yet. Because this is my show for you.

On second thought...

You may use just the finger tips of your index and middle finger and run them up and down your shaft on the outside of those formfitting boxer briefs.

You're watching my hands as they slowly caress my neck and my chest. I move them to those delicious globes you love and you really see how big they look compared to my small hands. You want to badly to touch them, but you know I won't allow that.

I pull a breast out of my bra and squeeze it gently before I run my fingertip over my pert little nipple. You watch it grow, and I see your cock continue to grow. The outline becomes so much clearer in those tight boxer briefs.

I slowly roll my nipple between my finger tips and bite my lip. I know that drives you wild. You shift in your position, giving me a better view of your cock because you know it drives me wild. I pull my other breast out and pinch its nipple. My eyes close and I moan at the sensation of both nipples being toyed with. The damp spot on my panties grows darker as you see my body responding to the attention, right before your unwavering stare.

I remove my fingers from my nipples as I watch your face respond to how taut and large I've made them. I move my hands over my stomach, enjoying the feel of my soft skin as I slowly move my hands down to my mound. I watch you lick your lips in anticipation.

I start to toy with the waistband of my panties and I hear your breath quicken. I give you a lustful smirk as you watch my hand disappear under the bright color. I dip my finger into my honey pot, bring it back out, and hold it under your nose for just a couple seconds before I put open my mouth to suck my finger clean. I tell you how fantastic I taste and you pout because you want to taste too.

I bring my hand back down to my mound and start to run my finger over the damp spot. I moan again at the touch. I reach through the sides of my panties and spread my pussy lips. You see the outline of my folds through the fabric and it's driving you crazy!!

I continue running my fingertips over the damp fabric and you watch the wet spot grow darker and darker as I tease myself and you. You move towards me, but again, I put you in your place. This is a show for you and you will watch it. You will watch me do to myself what I imagine your mouth doing to me.

I bring my thumbs up to the waistband of the panties, lift up my hips, and slowly slide them off. I reach down to my feet, grab my panties and hold them just centimeters from your nose. Do you smell my arousal?

You groan, and I take advantage of your mouth being open. I shove the damp spot in and you get just a teasing taste of me. You savor the taste, but spit them out and call me a teasing slut. I'm loving this and a smirk hits my face.

I bring my knees up, feet planted firmly on the bed. I open myself up to you, the beautiful pink, glistening cunt that you've been aching to see. I leave myself open for you to see as I tease my nipples again. Gently gliding my palms over them, stopping only to grab handfuls of my ample breasts before I go back to my nipples. Your cock twitches as you run your fingertips up and down your shaft through the fabric.

I bring my hands down to my aching snatch. I use one hand to open my lips further as the fingers from my other hand glides towards my dripping hole to gather juices. I slowly run my fingers over my inner folds. Up and down. Up and down. I circle around my swelling bud, the same way you do with that that fantastic tongue of yours. I see you licking your lips, following the motions I'm making with my fingers.

I moan when I finally let myself touch my swollen clit, peeking out from its hood. I plunge my fingers back into to my sopping wet cunt and pull out more of those juices you would love to taste. I spread the juice all over my clit as I continue to lazily trace around it and over it. I love how my fingers glide over my pussy, even though it's not nearly as satisfying as when you use your talented tongue.

You hear me moan as I allow my fingers to move faster over my clit. I watch your fingers move faster over your cock. The scent of my arousal is filling the space between us and you can't take your eyes off my fingers. But I make them disappear, as I slide two of my fingers into my waiting hole, the hole that you love to poke and prod with your tongue.

You see me tense as I find that most sensitive part just inches inside my dripping hole. You watch my hand work in my pussy and it's killing you that my clit is just ripe for taking.

You watch me writhe in pleasure, and I see the hunger on your face. Like a good tease, I pull my soaked fingers out of my pussy, pull your mouth open and place them in. I feel your tongue desperately lapping up my dew and I get wetter knowing what your tongue would do to me if that were my pussy.

I take my saliva soaked fingers and put them back into my tight hole. Our juices mixing together, I work my fingers in and out, before I bring their sloppiness back out to my clit. I flick my finger back and forth over my clit and slide my fingers up and down my folds. I pull my hand back to give you a good look before I thrust my fingers into my depths and go back to that spot that drives me wild.

My fingers are working deep inside me, and you are incredibly jealous of them. You know my honey pot is where your throbbing hard cock belongs. My fingers continue to work me into a fluster. I'm grinding and thrusting against my hand, and crying out. You know my pussy is tightening around my fingers because my hand isn't moving in and out as much as it was before. Your cock would do anything to feel my tightness closing in rather than the tightness of being constrained against that fabric.

My eyes are close and I'm biting my lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. You watch my body get tenser and tenser and you know I'm so very close!!!

My mouth opens as I cry out in complete ecstasy, and my whole body shakes as my orgasm rips through me!! You watch in awe because you've never had a good look at all of me when I cum. My body comes to a rest, and I open my eyes. I pull my fingers out of my still pulsing hole, which you're staring at. Until I take my soaked fingers and put them in my open mouth. I close my lips around my fingers, savoring my taste. You wish it was your cock in my mouth. And you wish it was my fingers in your mouth.

I finally tell you that you are released from your position and allow you to clean up the mess that I've made using your grateful mouth. I'm so sensitive that I jump at your touch, and your expert mouth quickly brings me to orgasm again, flooding your face with the nectar you've been yearning for.