A Show In The Hot Tub

Story Info
Couple puts on show in not-so-private tub.
1.1k words
61.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

The snow was cold on my bare feet. Rising above my ankles, I trotted through it and removed the cover from the hot tub. I remembered a video showing nudes running as flakes settled on their bare skin. I marveled at the sensations that they must be feeling and wondered what it would be like to be naked in the snow. The cold flakes kissing their skin. It was as sensual as I had imagined then.

The steam rose from the water, inviting me to slide in. The snow was cold on my skin as I slid over the edge of the pool, feeling the cold snow pass over my skin.

I had volunteered to open the tub, and I lay in the warm water, waiting for my love to join me. It was late at night. We had done this only a couple of times before and were yet to have been caught. She was reluctant at first, but I think that the possibility of being observed added to the excitement for both of us.

She came from the room onto the deck. She was having a hard time maneuvering through the deep snow, and I could tell that she was not enjoying the sensations in the way that I was.

I watched as her naked body slid over the edge of the tub. The hair barely covered her pubis. Her nipples stood out from the cold, and I could see the goose bumps that had formed on her skin. Though she didn't believe it, her body was just right for me, exciting each time I saw it.

I swam over to her, gazing into her eyes. I could read the anticipation, the wonder, and relief of reaching the warm water. She smiled and I placed my lips over her mouth, gathering her into my arms, holding her against my chest. We were weightless in the warm water. Our limbs intertwined, holding us as one in the water. Her breasts pressed against my chest, her legs wrapped around my waist; holding my penis at the opening to her vagina.

My tongue probed her mouth, and then I kissed her on the chin, and down her jaw bone, her neck. I felt her body open to me as desire took hold. Taking mouthfuls of her flesh, my hands cupped her ass and I moved her so that I penetrated her pussy. It was tight around my cock and I could feel the difference of its warmth and moisture from that of the water. I held her cheeks, clenching them with my fingers, and letting the tips slide between.

I leaned back against the edge of the tub, with my ass resting on a step. Her body moved on top of me. I could feel my cock sliding deeper with each of her strokes. I watched her face as she moved on me, her eyes close, her mouth closed, uttering small moans.

The moon was full and shining through breaks in the clouds. When it was out, with the snow, the darkness disappeared and it was almost like daylight out; it was much brighter than when we had done this before. The brightness may be why I saw the couple standing on the balcony above us.

I could see, in the moonlight, that they were not offended by the sight. It looked more like they were excited by it. They watched her move on top of me. I am sure that they had a view of all.

I held onto her, and began thrusting with her movements. The idea of being watched only excited me more. I drove myself deeper inside her, and began sliding my tongue over her breasts. My cock inside her and my mouth touching her breasts was almost sure to bring her to orgasm.

I felt her body shudder against mine. Her fingers dug into my shoulders, and she threw her head back as she let out a long sigh. I felt her pussy flutter and then clench onto my cock. Then she fell limp against me.

I held her, placing soft kisses on her skin, whispering into her ear, and stroking her back. I let her rest against me, to feel me.

I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, as it pounded against mine. She was relaxed, but I knew her, and knew that she had more in her.

I turned her around, so that she straddled my hips, but faced away from me. Still inside here, my lips pressed against her shoulders and the back of her neck. I let my lips travel over her skin. My lips were caressing her, teasing her, and loving on her.

I took her breasts in my hand, cupping them, letting her nipples protrude between my fingers.

My thumbs traveled in little circles over the ends of her nipples, the same way that my tongue does while my cock was inside her. I could feel her excitement grow. Mine was growing too, with the knowledge that the couple on the balcony was getting a full frontal view of our activities. In my mind, I imagined them watching my hands massage her breasts, my cock entering her pussy as she rocked and arched against me.

I leaned toward her, 'look to the balcony', I whispered.

I felt her body tense, with the shock of being caught. But I urged her on, and I could tell that she enjoyed the admiring glances that she was getting from above.

Her reaction only added to my excitement, and I felt an orgasm building in my body. It started at the pit of my stomach, and traveled down to my groin. It engulfed my legs and my balls, until it moved up my cock. Her body tensed and she quivered. My balls tensed and I released inside her in a great spasm. I felt her shudder against me and knew that we had reached climax together.

I pulled her back into my arms, to face me. I looked onto her with moist eyes and a smile. My lips fell soft onto hers, and I held her close to me.

'You are beautiful, and I am glad that I got to share you with others tonight', I said softly so that only she could hear.

The couple watched us, walk naked from the hot tub, back inside. We crawled back into bed, alone in the privacy of our bedroom. My lips lay upon her skin once again, traveling down between her legs, parting the velvet folds. I thanked her for a thrilling experience in the hot tub.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great write

Wanted to say that this write was warm and fresh and read like it was actually happening.. I loved it,, Extremely well written

semisweet411semisweet411about 16 years ago
Very Hot

Love the story. It is very sensual and evocative.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
The Third Brother - Strip Poker A little white lie has a monumental outcome.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Exhibitionist Wife Date night takes an unexpected turn.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Just Skin and Water A Beach House with an outdoor shower is well-enjoyed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Wife's Exhibitionism Grows Pt. 01 A wife continues to unlock her exhibitionist desires.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories