A Show Of Our Own

Story Info
Intending to see a movie, they put on their own show.
1k words
4.35
57.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lostnhvn
lostnhvn
11 Followers

A week had gone by after our wonderful fishing trip. I loved spending time with my boyfriend John, but it was the boys next door that made that particular trip one of the most erotic vacations of my life. Every time I thought about it, I had to have another orgasm, whether it was with a toy, or calling up John to come over and make love to me. Tonight was no different. I had been daydreaming about our trip and got myself all worked up.

I picked up the phone and dialed John's phone number. When he answered, I suggested we go to a movie. He agreed and we set the time for him to pick me up.

I went into my bedroom and proceeded to get ready. I took a shower, dried off, and chose my clothes for the evening, a black skirt, thigh highs, and a pink button down blouse. If I was lucky, sometime tonight, he would notice that I wasn't wearing any panties.

The doorbell rang and a jolt of electricity rushed through my body. I loved being with John. He always knew exactly how to read my moods and always knew how to make me happy. I opened the door to find John standing there looking ever so handsome. Just looking at him, I could feel my juices begin to flow. I grabbed my jacket, and off we went.

At the theater, we quickly bought our tickets and walked into the dark room, choosing seats far in the back for a little more privacy. As the lights dimmed, I noticed that there were only two more couples in the isles before us. I leaned over and snuggled close to John. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. The smell of his cologne drifting into my senses. God, I loved the way he smelled.

As pictures began dancing across the screen, I put my hand in John's lap. I could feel his dick begin to get hard at my touch. We looked into each other's eyes and knew that we weren't going to see any of this movie. John's hand went down my back and he caressed my ass. I leaned in and gently placed a kiss on his neck. This gave him the opportunity to lift my skirt up, revealing my creamy white skin. John's quiet guttural moan told me that he was pleased with my decision to not wear panties. I lifted the arm rest between us and he took me into his arms, kissing me deeply.

As quietly as I could, I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, freeing his hardening cock. My small fingers wrapped around his shaft, only covering a portion of it. John took my breast into his hand and began playing with my nipples through the thin material. With his other hand, he found my aching pussy.

When John slipped his finger inside my slit, he broke our kiss and leaned back to look into my eyes. I love how he looks at me, with so much emotion. Involuntarily, my hips began to move in time with his finger inside me. I wanted more, needed more. I had to have him deep within me.

I stood up and turned facing the screen, lifted my skirt in the back, and lowered myself onto him. Inch by inch, I could feel his cock sliding in further, until I could feel my ass touch his pubic hair. John put his hands on my hips and I started to rock back and forth, not lifting an inch, not wanting any of him to be out of me. I could feel the head of his dick moving against my cervix, hitting my g-spot. John reached around my waist and started rubbing my clit. He knew that that small movement would send me over the edge. I reached forward to the seat in front of us and held on for dear life as my orgasm began to shake my body. I started to move up and down his shaft. My pussy lips sliding along his rock hard pole. I could feel the muscles inside me contracting with every wave of the orgasm, squeezing John's cock, and soaking him with my juices.

My orgasm seemed to last forever. Realizing I was making small sighs of pleasure, I looked up to see if the other couples heard. Both couples had apparently been turned on by what John and I were doing, because they were turned around in their seats, watching us and doing things with their partners. One woman was on her knees in front of her man, with his dick in her mouth. She had her eyes on us as she pumped her head up and down on him. The other couple had their hands in each others laps, and even though they had their eyes closed, occasionally, they would open them and look up at me and John.

This turned me on so much that another orgasm began as the last was finishing. John was pumping his hips up into me feverishly, and I was matching him, crashing into each other as our orgasms began to build together. John's cock started to get a bit harder and thicker, and I knew he was about to shoot his load. As he pumped his white hot cum deep into my pussy, I lost all hold on reality as I came with him. Our moans drifting down to the other two couples.

Looking down, I watched as the woman swallowed her man's cum, and the other couple getting off with each other. John's pace slowed to a stop and I leaned back on him, kissing his soft lips. I stood up to let him pull his spent cock from my dripping pussy. I got down on my knees in front of him and smiled at his surprised and yet questioning look. Keeping my eyes locked on him, I took his dick into my mouth, cleaning his cum and my juices off of him. When I was certain he was completely cleaned, I got back up and sat next to him. "Just didn't want you to stain those sexy boxers of yours, sweetie."

lostnhvn
lostnhvn
11 Followers