A Shower of Love

Story Info
Morning hardon leads to more than a shower.
1.2k words
3.93
37.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start work earlier than I do by a few hours. When you wake up, you head for the shower, and I slowly wake up. I hear the water running, and my cock begins to stir. I've always masturbated in the mornings when I wake up. As natural as pissing. Speaking of which, I get up to relieve myself. I walk by the shower, and I see your body thru the shower door. The outline of your swaying breasts in a side view of you makes my cock hard. I have to stand way back from the toilet to hit it because my cock is standing straight up. Either that, or I'd have to stand on my head.

You poke your head out, and see my dilemma. You laugh, and tell me to come in and wash your back. I'm already naked, as that's how we sleep together. I come towards the shower, my cock bobbing and weaving like a magic wand. I get behind you and hold you tight. My cock is pressed up against your pretty ass. I cup your breasts and nuzzle your neck, still have asleep.

I tell you have to pee real bad now. I'm rubbing my rock hard cock against the crack of your tush. You spin around, grab my cock, and point it directly to your pussy. "Let it go" you say. You hold it down to your pussy lips and I start to pee. All night of storing this has caused a powerful stream to jet to your pussy. You guide it like a fire hose, making is splash all over you neatly trimmed bush.

You spread your pussy lips with your other hand, and my piss is gushing hard against your clit. As the last few drops come out, you start rubbing the head up and down the length of your cute mound. Then you push against me, and my cock slides in your juicy pussy. You hold my neck hard, and I can feel you trembling. The hot water is splashing against your back as we slowly gyrate together. I real slow fuck in the shower.

I pull down the seat from the corner of the stall. I sit on it, and you come and straddle my legs, then climb up then lower your pussy on my cock. You again wrap your arms around my neck, and hold on while I grab your ass and lift you up and down on my pole. Your face is pressed against my neck and you're kissing me, and moaning.

Your sweet pussy is grabbing my cock as I slide you in long strokes on my cock. Your breathing is very erratic, and the whimpers that turns me on so much. I can't hold it any longer. I thrust harder and harder into you. I pull your ass hard on me, and push it away just so my cock won't pop out. Then shove you back on again. My knees get weak, I'm shaking, but not for being cold. This familiar feeling wells inside me, and my cock feels so sensitive. It feels like an itch you love to keep scratching.

I lean you back, exposing your swollen tits to my hungry mouth. I have my one hand behind your back, one on your ass, as I pump your pussy harder and harder. I cum with a harder force then usual. I can feel it splash inside you. My cock in still pumping but I feel much less friction as my cum floods your pussy.

I let you slip away just enough for my cock to slide out. I let the refreshing water splash your pussy and my cock. You slide a finger in your pussy, and pull out a gob of my cum and lick it off. My cum gushes out of you, and you spoon out some to lick off your fingers. Then you start fingering yourself. I have you sit on the seat, and I kneel down in front of you. I spread your legs, and my tongue dives in your sweet delicious pussy. I can still taste my cum a bit, but I can detect mostly the taste of your nectar. I could live on your pussy juice. I lap it up, and start playing with your swollen clit with my tongue. I suck on it, and this sends shock waves thru you. I reach up and play with your breasts with one and, and with the other, I start fingering your clit. Rubbing in and out... then side to side. "I have to pee, baby", you say. "Give it to me", I tell her, looking into your eyes. I continue licking the lips of your beautiful pussy as I spread them. You relax, and a flow of your pee streams out, hitting me in the neck and face. A small river of piss leaks from you as I lick the inside of your pussy. You shudder in total relief and excitement.

After a bit of this, I take both hands, and grab your thighs, and slide you down more. Then I mash my face against your pussy.... MY pussy. I mush my lips all over your pussy. I love the feeling of your slippery warm pussy mashing all over my mouth. I dart in my tongue again to slap your clit a few times. Then I can tell you're ready, and I press my tongue firmly against your clit, and curl it towards me, catching the whole area of your clit with the tip of my tongue. Then I unwrap my tongue, and start over. I do this over and over, my tongue acting like a finger in a gesture of "come here". I slurp up your juices again, then resume my tongue action.

You hold onto my head for dear life. You even try to push me away for a brief moment. You getting closer. Your legs are squeezing my neck, and pushing me in further. This frees my hands to feel your soft cushy ass cheeks. I grab a hold of your clit with my lips, and hold tight. Then I let the tip of my tongue slap it from side to side. This sends you over the edge. You buck against my face, squeezing me harder to you with your legs. I reach up and squeeze your nipples and breasts.

I love it when you cum on my face. Extra servings of your sweet honey. I love to make you cum, and hold you as you shake in your after shocks of orgasm. I stand you up, and take the bar of soap, and wash you. You just stand there, glowing, soaking in the soapy massage I give you now. I love washing your body. Like washing a classic car. I take pride in making sure you're squeaky clean. Soaping your neck, shoulders, breasts, tummy.... And, I love squatting behind you, and slowly soaping and rubbing your beautiful ass cheeks. Running my hand along the perfect contours, down to your legs. Then up the front of your legs to your pussy.

We spend too much time in the shower... again. Good thing you don't punch a clock, because you're late again. I leave the shower stall to let you finish up. I towel off and go to make you breakfast. Just something light to share with you before you leave. It's the least I can do for my soul mate and true love.