A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to skip over a few days as it pretty much remained the same; Joanna and Alec building the shack further, them collecting resources and the usual praising of Joanna towards her brother.

After skipping over a few more days her attention was suddenly grabbed, under day eleven was a particular piece of text that said; 'personal stuff'.

Today I couldn't hold myself any longer, the last couple of days we've been getting closer than ever. Sharing our food, sharing the bed, sharing our thoughts and feelings... I've also been noticing that we touch each other more, a bump here and there, whether they are accidental or not, or a hug when one of us needs one. I don't know if Alec notices it as well but I certainly do.

So today when Alec went to wash himself in the stream I... I spied on him. I don't know why I did it but I just needed to see him... More of him. His attractive physique, his beautiful eyes, his delightful face. And today... His beautiful cock, big and strong as I imagined it to be.

Kaitlin gasped for air when she read the last sentence of Joanna's writing. She could feel her heart beating faster and her temperature rising, she was sweating now and the same tingly feeling from before washed over her. The same feeling, she felt when she was together with Ben... Her own brother.

She took a deep breath and decided to read further, her hands were shaking a bit and she had to focus to keep herself under control. Was it the fact that she was reading something naughty, or something completely different?

As Alec washed himself in the distance I laid down onto the ground in such a way that he couldn't see me, I unbuttoned my shorts and kicked them off me. I could feel it stinging, it wanted me to do it because of him... because of my brother. I then shoved my panties to the side and I... I started masturbating.

Kaitlin could feel her heart beating rapid now. In the time she was reading one hand had trailed down her Daisy Dukes and had unbuttoned them just like Joanna had done to her shorts in the diary. With her other hand she held the book, it shaking heavily from her nervousness.

She started to picture the scene as Joanna described it in the diary. She visualized a man standing in the stream of water, washing his body, his muscular body and his... Big, impressive cock.

She slipped her free hand down her bikini bottom and came in contact with her burning pussy. It was soaked and squishy as she traced her finger through her cunt lips. "Oh my god... Mhmmm" She moaned quietly as she started tracing her fingers in a circular motion over her pussy. She focused on the diary again while stimulating herself.

I couldn't control myself any longer, I started to thrust my fingers inside of me slowly while keeping my full attention on Alec... My handsome, sexy brother. I imagined being over there together with him washing myself, he would peek at me every chance he could get and fantasize about his big sister's body...

Kaitlin was now moaning continuously as her fingers slowly worked itself in and out of her sopping pussy, her breath became heavy and her nipples began to sting painfully. She started to imagine it was her in Joanna's position, but she wasn't spying on Alec... She was spying on Ben... Her own, cute little brother.

A short spurt of female nectar squirted out of her pussy when Ben came up in her mind. "Oh... Ben..." She moaned louder before diving into the diary, and her imagination again.

His cock would get erect because he couldn't contain himself any longer, at that exact moment I would turn around and simply smile at him, making him feel comfortable, letting him know that I don't mind. I would tell him to play with himself... For me... For his big sister and show me how much he loved me.

"Yesss, show me... Ben... Show your big sister how much you love her." Moaned Kaitlin to herself as her pussy was being pounded by her own fingers. The squishy and sloshy sounds that came from her roamed through the shack together with her moaning.

Alec would masturbate for me and I would watch him, encourage him, say all the naughty things that I could think of to make him want me, to make him shoot his thick cum just for me. I would play with my own pussy to show him that I yearned for him... For his touch... For his cock to fuck me.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Moaned Kaitlin back to back. Her body began to tremble and buck a little from the overwhelming sensation she went through. She visualized Ben stroking his big, hard cock for her... Just for her while she played with herself, seducing him to take things a step further.

And then... Then Alec would blow his load for me, unable to contain it any longer, showing me that he got off to his own big sister.

Kaitlin felt that she was getting close now, her juices splattered around her thighs and onto the sleeping bag, her hips began to buck and squirm. "Cum for me Ben! Cum for... Big sister, yes!" She moaned.

At that very moment my imagination ended and I looked in the direction of Alec, his head was turned to my direction. I got the full picture, his fit body, his beautiful cock and his handsome face... I came to the sight of it... I came because my darling brother simply looked at me.

The ending was the last straw for Kaitlin too, the diary dropped out of her hand before she placed the same hand on her mouth. She rammed her slicked fingers deep into her squirming pussy one last time and exploded herself. Her hips bucked and her body shook as her pussy convulsed, she was cumming hard, cumming at the image of her naked brother masturbating to her. Her hand muffled her screams of pleasure while her pussy squirted small streams of female nectar. It took a long minute before the orgasm finally washed away.

Kaitlin tried to catch her breath as she laid spread across the sleeping bag. She couldn't believe what she just had done, she had made herself cum while thinking about her little brother. Her tired body shook a couple of more time before she noticed sounds coming closer to the shack.

"Yo Kait! I got us some shitload of branches, we won't be needing to go out for fire wood anytime soon." Shouted Ben as he walked back to the shack.

"Shit!" Cursed Kaitlin before getting up, taking away the makeshift stool that acted as a door stop and slamming the door shut.

Ben looked surprised when he saw the door shutting before his eyes. "Did I do something wrong again sister dear?" He asked, trying to figure out what she was doing.

"N-No I... I'm uh... Changing, Yes! I'm changing and I don't want you spying on me, little perv!" Yelped Kaitlin back, sounding panicked.

Ben started to laugh. "But Sis, you only have your bikini and Daisy Dukes! What is there to change?" He asked.

"It's just... Just some woman stuff that you aren't allowed to see, okay?" Answered Kaitlin. "Look, I found some sort of toolbox at the back of the shack, you can store the branches over there so they won't get to soggy." She suggested as a scapegoat.

"Well... Okay! But do you think you are done with your secret 'woman' thingy when I'm done?" Asked Ben again, still a bit surprised.

"Yes! Now... Do your thing!" Responded his sister agitated.

Ben sighed and followed his sister's suggestion.

"Alright Kait, clean this mess up as best as you can, hide the diary and return to your usual self." Thought Kaitlin to herself as she scanned the room.

First of all, she grabbed the bag where the tent was in to wipe away her splattered juices as much as possible, she was sure the rest of it would dry due to the heat since they were not sleeping anytime soon. Once she was satisfied with the result she turned to the diary and the small box. She placed the old batteries on the table and then returned the diary into the box together with the pieces of charcoal. She placed the box in the corner of the shack and placed the bag that contained the tent on top of it, assuming that they wouldn't be needing it anytime soon.

Kaitlin sighed with relief before she lowered her head to her hip area. Her bikini bottom and Daisy Dukes were still soaked with her juices that slowly trickled down her legs, she had to get rid of the blatant evidence.

She stormed out of the shack and ran off to the water stream as fast as she could. Just in time as Ben came back around the corner to spot his sister splashing water over herself.

"Heh, must have been the heat." He thought to himself, he then turned his attention on making a small fire pit outside.

After Kaitlin had cooled and cleaned herself she returned to help her brother with the fire pit.

"Are you okay Kaitlin? You seemed a bit off." Asked Ben, sounding genuinely concerned as he used her full name, something he didn't do often.

"Yes... Sorry for that, must have been that heat and musky smell combined together." She answered to him.

Ben nodded his head. "So, found anything more useful inside of our newly acquired little shack? By the way, those tools could come in very handy."

"Uh... No, I mean the only thing I found inside was a couple of old batteries which I hope still work. Other than that uh... No sorry, nothing else." Said Kaitlin, keeping the diary a secret.

The siblings worked on the fire pit for a while before something came up in Kaitlin's mind that she has read before.

"Oh Ben! I actually found something else, there are a couple of bushes behind the rocks that contain berries that we can eat." She said.

"Okay, that sounds good and all, but can we eat them? I mean, I don't want to end up dead you know?" Asked Ben.

"No it's fine, I remember them from my uh... Biology studies when I was at school, we did a whole project about what was poisonous and what not." She lied to him.

"Mhmm... Okay, why don't we collect some right now? I could use a bit of a snack at the moment." Suggested Ben.

Kaitlin, glad that he believed her, smiled at him. "Sure, I'm all up for some sweet, tasty goodness." She replied excited, hoping that Joanna her biology skills were true.

And so the siblings walked together until they reached the other side of the rocky outcrops. To Kaitlin's surprise there were hundreds of bushes with red berries in them, over the course of two years they must have grown rapidly.

Ben snickered to himself. "A couple of bushes she said..."

He expected a snarky comeback from his sister but it didn't happen. He noticed that she was already plucking berries to his right side.

"How about you start from the left so we can work our way to the center?" Asked Kaitlin.

"Sure, sounds good to me." Agreed Ben.

As the siblings collected berries they had woken up one of the jungle's many habitants. A relatively large snake crawled under the berry bushes, noticing the intruders that were fondling with the surroundings of the area that it claimed as its home.

The snake's left eye spotted a woman while the right spotted a man. The snake then made up its mind and crawled towards his potential victim...

*****

Chapter Two Choices.

Who will the snake attack?

Choice A - Kaitlin.

Choice B - Benjamin.

Leave one of your preferred choices in the comment section, after few days or so I will personally comment that the voting has ended and what choice came out as the winner, from there I will continue to write the story.

*****

As always, please rate and comment (Especially with your preferred choice) if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

And remember, there is no set date for the following chapter but it should come out faster than my other, longer works.

12