A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo! Bennnn! Stop teasing me like this!" Moaned his sister in annoyance.

He ignored his sister's pleas, took a strong hold of her waist and lifted her up so he could turn her around one-hundred-eighty degrees. "We can't start fucking properly without some proper foreplay Sis!" He said as he placed themselves in a sixty-nine position.

Kaitlin rather hoped that he kept on fucking her, but as soon as she saw his man-meat standing full mast in front of her face she quickly came back from that conclusion.

She licked her lips hungrily before plunging her mouth down onto her brother's erect cock, taking him in half way right away. Immediately she used her tongue to attack his sensitive tip, tasting his tasty precum and her own juices as it lubricated the inside of her greedy mouth. She moaned hard, sending thrills of excitement through her brother's cock that stimulated him even further.

At the same time Ben was being treated to his sister's nectar dripping pussy. He wasted no time looking at her tasty cunt and pulled her down onto his mouth, his tongue ravishing up and down through her slick labia and against her erect clit.

Her juices splattered all around his face as she was leaking like a waterfall. His tongue slipped in every direction, plunging deep into her pussy before slipping out and slithering over her glistering cunt lips and her stinging clit. His hands moved back onto her ass and started kneading the juicy flesh once more. But this time he wanted to tease her even further, He traced his thumb onto his sister's cute puckering asshole, prodded against it a couple of times before pushing it in.

Kaitlin eyes shot open as she felt her brother not only devouring her pussy but now also entering her ass with his thumb.

Not to be outdone by her brother she took his balls in her hand and started kneading them fierce but gently. She also pulled the brakes off her blowjob and started to deep throat him with everything she could. Her head bobbed up and down, taking in her brother's cock to the max. She left a trial of drool mixed with precum every time she finishes a bob. The sudden deep throat brought her a reaction from her brother right away as she felt his moans vibrating through her cunt.

The siblings were now pleasuring each other without limits. A brother feasting onto his sister's pussy while the sister devoured her brother's fuck-stick. The room smelled of sex and the sounds of slobbering, squishy pussy eating and deep throating roamed through it. This truly was incestuous sex at its purest form, and the fucking hadn't even started yet.

For couple of minutes they gave each other everything they could, licking, sucking, kissing and pleasuring each other like they never did before. They were on fire and after two days of not making love they were in heat, in need to feel each other in every way possible.

Suddenly Kaitlin yanked herself free from their sixty-nine position and quickly spun herself around. Her eyes made contact with her brother who was wondering why she stopped. "Ben... I need to get fucked now, I can't take it anymore... I want you to fuck your big sister and make her cum!" She said to him before impaling herself onto her brother's cock with once vicious slam.

"Oh shit!" Moaned Ben as he watched his horny sister bouncing up and down on his rock-hard cock. He watched as her tasty tits bounced up and down, how her face showed absolute pleasure, how her screams of pleasure ringed through his ears. He couldn't get enough of her, she was his woman and he would love her for the rest of his life.

He started to thrust up into her just as she slammed down on him, his cock knocking against the door of her womb every time he fully entered her. Kaitlin threw her head back and screamed, not caring if her parents or the neighbors heard her. Their combined juices splattered all over them when their bodies slapped together.

Ben could feel his hunger for his sister growing and growing, she wanted him to fuck her this time, to pound her naughty pussy into the next dimension with everything he could. Fueled by his lust he suddenly pushed himself off the bed, shoved his arms under his sister's legs so he could hold her up and walked to the door with her still impaled on his fuck-stick.

Kaitlin let out an animalistic scream of pleasure as her brother lifted her up, dicking her deep and slamming her back against the door. She looked him in the eyes and could see the fire in them, love making was out the door for tonight, this time it was hard and nasty fucking. She threw her arms around his neck and leaned back against the door, her legs wrapped around his waist and her pussy fully stuffed with brother cock.

"Fuck me little brother! Fuck your dirty, naughty, incestuous sex starving older sister hard. Slam my pussy with everything you got!" She encouraged him loud.

Ben grunted and started to slam into his sister's pussy so hard that their skin rippled and started to turn red. Every thrust created a loud bang from the poor door that got caught up in their incestuous fuck act.

Kaitlin kept screaming non-stop as her brother demolished the insides of her cunt. Every thrust he gave her shook through her body, every slam against her cervix caused her to dig her nails into his skin, every pound made her thick cunt cream splattered out of her pussy, onto his body and the floor below them with great quantities.

Sweat poured from them, Kaitlin's big tits bouncing up and down, left and right from the tremendous force she was assaulted with. This was the first time she was fucked while standing and she immediately loved it as her brother's perfect cock managed to reach her deepest depth each and every time it rocketed inside of her.

Ben too could feel her pussy sucking vacuum around his pistoning penis, her walls literally crushed his cock, giving him a stimulation that he had never experienced before with her. This was how pussy pounding was meant to be, non-stop screams of pleasure and a constant barrage of fuck stimulation running through both their bodies.

He then tightened his grip on his sister again and walked over to her dresser in the corner of the room, he carefully dropped her ass onto it, it was the perfect height, and he started to slam into her. He wanted to tease even her further so he let go of her legs and grabbed her massive tits in an instant, kneading the sensitive flesh and her diamond-hard nipples at the same time.

Kaitlin was now a mess. She gasped for air through her moans, her mouth hung open and drool ran out of it, her eyes rolled back into her skull. Ben could feel her body shudder and shake, making it clear to him that she was having orgasm after orgasm.

Their lower bodies were a mess too, completely splattered with both of their juices, Kaitlin's thick white womanly cream seeped and squirted out of the tight gap where they were connected onto the dresser, onto the floor and onto both of them. Her room would be needing a proper cleaning after they were finished.

Ben could feel his own climax getting closer and closer too, what was not a surprise after fucking his sister with this kind of strength and speed over fifteen minutes now.

He picked her up one last time and took her back to her bed. He gently laid her on her back and started fucking her again in the same position when he impregnated her on the island. Old school missionary style so they could look each other in the eyes as they came.

Kaitlin reached up with her trembling hands and cupped her brother's face, pulling him closer to her so they could kiss. She loved cumming this way as it was so intimate, being close to your lover, looking him in the eyes and kissing him while waiting for that explosion.

The bed creaked heavily as Ben slammed up and down into his sister's still tight cunt. As soon his cockhead reached her lips he plunged back into her with full force like a pile driver, knocking against the door of her already impregnated womb.

"Cuuuummmm innnn meeeee! Drown my pussy baby brother!" Moaned Kaitlin through her kisses and licks. She grabbed even tighter onto him as she felt his cock starting to expand and throb, he was getting really close so to tease him even further she clamped her pussy muscles with everything she could.

"Ooooh! Oh... Fuck! Kait!" Moaned Ben loud as he felt his sister squeezing him, wanting him to shoot his load deep inside of her. He then let out a deep growl, his balls started to hurt and then he exploded, unable to prevent himself from releasing any longer.

He jammed his cock deep into her hotbox and shot rope after rope of his highly potent seed. His whole body shuddered and bucked as he unloaded his pent up sperm from his cum reservoir deep inside of his beloved sister, drowning her pussy and womb once more to its capacity.

Kaitlin too experienced another shattering orgasm. As soon as her brother's child birthing seed splashed through her womb once more she exploded. Her body bucked up against his as her pussy grasped, squeezed and sucked the cum out of her brother's cock. She was being filled so much that it started to leak out of her where she and Ben were still connected, a huge stream of thick, white cream seeped out of her cunt, dribbling down along her puckered asshole and onto the sheets of her bed.

After a minute or so of them both breathing heavily and coming down from their orgasms they separated from each other. With a loud, nasty, squishy plop Ben's cock released itself from his sister's well-fucked cunt. Her pussy contracted, more thick, fresh cum from her brother streaming out of it.

Kaitlin let out a soft giggle before slowly reaching her hand up to her pussy, smearing some of her brother's cum onto her fingers and bringing them back to her mouth. She moaned as she sucked and licked the creamy substance from her fingers, tasting her brother's delicious seed, it swirling through her mouth.

Ben had fallen backwards off the bed, looking up at the ceiling, still breathing heavily as he laid on the carpet floor of his sister's room. He smiled to himself, thinking about what their parents would have heard, there was no way that they did not hear their son and daughter fuck. Maybe the two of them even inspired them to do the same thing.

After another minute or so he slowly climbed up again, steading himself as he still felt a bit dizzy from his climax. He then heard Kaitlin calling out to him.

"One more time... Pleasssseeee baby brother... Fuck my pussy one more time... You only came once... I know you can cum again... Pleasssseeeee..." She begged him.

Ben looked up and could see his sister sitting in doggy style position, her legs spread and her gaping pussy held open by her fingers, his fresh, unloaded cum still dripping out of it. She seductively wiggled her ass back and forth, wanting him to fuck her again.

It didn't take long for him to recover after seeing such an erotic sight before him. Once his cock was fully hard again he climbed back onto the bed, positioned himself behind his sister, lined up his cock with her begging pussy and slowly entered her again until he reached her cervix once more.

Kaitlin yelped and bit her lip as she felt her brother's stick staff invading her pussy for the second time. "Fuck meeee Ben... Just fuck me before I can't handle it anymore!" She begged him.

And so he started moving again, thrusting in and out of his sister's already well-fucked pussy. He could feel the seed he shot into her before in very corner of her cunt, it produced a nasty squishy sound every time he thrusted back into her. It was dirty and he loved it, it encouraged him to start pounding her harder again.

He loved to see her juicy ass ripple every time his body crashed against hers, her back was glistering from the fuck-sweat they produced and her fierce red hair was a mess. The cute moans she made, made him thrust harder into her, wanting to hear them become louder.

It didn't take long for the siblings to be back in the same rhythm they were before. A brother slamming his cock hard into his sister from behind, and a sister grasping onto the sheets of her bed, moaning in pleasure as she's being fucked by her brother.

Mid-fuck Ben leaned forward and reached out to his sister's tits that were swinging like pendulums, he loved grasping them as he fucked her and he knew that they were extra sensitive. He upped his fucking a pace as his hands mauled away at her sweaty tit flesh.

Kaitlin screamed out of pleasure again as she felt her brother's strong hands grabbing onto her tits, his body bending over hers, fucking her from behind and his heavy breath coming down her neck. Just hearing him moan and groan drove her insane with lust.

"Fuck! Oh shit, Kait!" Moaned Ben as he felt his sister pushing back against him as he fucked into her. Their bodies slapping together became even louder.

They both knew that they wouldn't last very long for a second time, so they did everything with their remaining strength to make each other cum.

Their passionate and nasty doggy style fucking continued for another long minute before Kaitlin felt her brother's cock expanding and throbbing again. "Just let it go little brother... Shoot all that remaining cum of yours deep inside of me again... pleassseee!" She begged him.

Ben smiled and thrusted into her a couple of times more before the inevitable happened again. Again he shot ropes of cum deep inside of his sister. Moaning hard and bucking with every shot that blasted out of him.

Kaitlin started to mumbled undecipherable words as she too climaxed again, it all became too much for her and her body. She slipped away and dropped onto her stomach onto the bed, her brother fell with her on top of her, his cock remaining wedged into her tight cunt as he shot his remaining loads of sperm inside of his sister.

Tears streamed down Kaitlin's cheeks as she regained her breath. She had never felt this good before. Her body was still shaking and trembling from their intense fucking session.

After a while she felt her brother shifting off her and falling next to her on his back, he then gently took ahold of her and rolled her over to his side. Their bodies were cuddled up next to each other and as soon their eyes met they started to laugh quietly.

Kaitlin pushed her exhausted body against his, her leg over his leg, her arm and hand on his chest and her head on his shoulder.

Ben held her close and as soon they were relaxed they started to kiss passionately, showing each other their affection and love. Things had finally calmed down and it was now the perfect time for a lovey-dovey moment.

After the long lasting kiss ended they looked at each other again.

"I love you Ben..." Whispered Kaitlin.

Ben snuggled up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "And I love you Kaitlin... Forever..."

*****

Eight months later.

"That's it Ms. Collins! Slow and steady breathing now... Good... Good... Wait for my signal. Start to push when I tell you to."

...

"You can do it Kait! I'm here with you, if you need to vent your pain then squeeze my hand all you want, I can handle it!"

...

"Yes... Now push! Yes, keep on pushing... easy... easy... Keep at this pace, slow and gentle."

...

"Just a little bit more Kait! You are almost done!"

...

"Keep going Ms. Collins! Yes... Yes... I can see it now; I can see the head! Just a bit further now, keep pushing with the same pace, control your breaths."

...

"That's it Kait! I'm so proud of you, just a bit more and we will finally become parents!"

*****

Chapter Six Choices.

What will Kaitlin give birth to?

Choice A - A baby boy.

Choice B - A baby girl.

Choice C - Twins (Boy and girl)

Leave one of your preferred choices in the comment section, after few days or so I will personally comment that the voting has ended and what choice came out as the winner, from there I will continue to write the story.

*****

As always, please rate and comment (Especially with your preferred choice) if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Chapter seven will be the last entry in this series and will act as an epilogue, thanks to everyone that has been reading this series until the end so far! I had lots of fun writing it, and the different choices at each end of the chapters made things a lot more interesting!

And remember, there is no set date for the following chapter but it should come out faster than my other, longer works.