A Sibling Trist

Story Info
A one time sexual pairing of siblings.
834 words
3.8
81.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMount
MsMount
1 Followers

We had both come home for the holidays, my brother and I. He was younger than I by about three years. He had in the past few years become quite handsome. He was about five foot seven and quite well muscled. His skin had a well tanned glow to it. It made me think about taking him right then and there in the shadow of the front door.

Everything was polite and nice for the first few days of his visit. Then one night just after I had turned off my light and was intent on getting myself off, my door opened a crack. A moment later my brother closed the door behind him and felt his way through the darkened room to my bed. His hand reached under the covers and slowly traced up my side. When his hand reached my breast he began to squeeze and massage it. He traced my nipple .... Teasing it, pinching it, pulling on it.

His hand slid down to my belly button as he slipped into bed beside me. He kissed me as he played with my other nipple. I felt myself starting to get wetter and wetter. He moved to my neck right below my ear as my hand slipped down to cup his balls. As I slowly massaged his balls, he kissed and licked my neck making me wetter. When his mouth clasped onto one of my hard nipples, I gasped and pulled on his balls.

As he slowly sucked on my nipples, his fingers found my honey pot. My back arched as his thumb briefly brushed past my clit. Two then three fingers thrust into my pussy. My juices dripped into his hand. As he pumped these fingers in and out, I moaned and ground my hips against his hand. After a few minutes, my body began to shake as my orgasm hit. When I calmed down, he kissed me deeply and left the room..... never saying a word.

The days passed. We said nothing of what happened that night to each other.

About four days later, he came back again. This time he flipped back the covers exposing my body to him. He kissed me and it seemed to last forever. His fingers traced down my shoulder to my elbow and over to my right nipple. Keeping his mouth on mine, he pinched that nipple and caressed the breast. I was melting.

Breaking the kiss, he flicked his tongue down my neck and across my collarbone. His hands found my left breast as his mouth found my right. He suckled my breast as if a baby nursing. He gazed the nipple with his teeth and pulled on it. I was moaning. I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter. His mouth moved my left breast sucking more and more roughly.

He drifted downward. Slowly he kissed toward my navel to my wet, dripping pussy. He kissed right above the crack making me wait for the sweet pleasure of his tongue. Then like cutting butter with a hot knife his tongue spread my pussy lips and he run his tongue down the length of my slit. His fingers opened me and his tongue began swirling around my clit driving me mad. I was moaning and arching my back wanting more, wanting his cock. He shoved two fingers into my pussy and then a third while I begged for more. He sucked my clit and pulled on it with his teeth. I was in heaven. Shortly before I came he stopped and looked at me.

He lay beside me as I kissed his collarbone. My hand found his balls again. I pulled on them and played with them as I worked my way down to his nipple. I played and sucked on his nipples the way he had with mine. After several of his moans I moved downward again toward his hard cock. The tip of my tongue went from the tip to the base and back again while gently cupping his balls. I sucked on the tip of his cock as if it were an ice cream. He moaned as I took more and more of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it.

Moments seemed to last hours but finally when I was confident that it was right I straddled him and slowly guided his cock into my dripping wet and warm pussy. When I hit bottom, I sat there enjoying the feeling of having him inside me. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles feeling him twitch inside me. Slowly we began to move. Every move seemed to be conducted by unseen hands. His hands went from my hips to my breasts and back. The pleasure seemed to be endless. Finally with the endless teasing my body responded with the most fantastic orgasm which was followed by his.

He left the next day and until this day neither he nor I speak about it or have repeated it.

MsMount
MsMount
1 Followers