A Side I Had Never Seen

Story Info
Professor is unwittingly videotaped by her husband.
3.2k words
3.91
110.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a hard story for me to tell, not that the story is hard, but my cock just won't stay down thinking about it. My wife teaches college and sometimes does private tutoring, herein lies the story, but a little info first. Susan is a gorgeous creature, short blonde hair, 32a-24-34, with an ass to die for. She had told me that she had given up that sweet ass when she was younger, but I don't know why, but she wouldn't let me have any. Not that the rest of her was bad, but I just always wanted what I couldn't have. She is an incredible lover, my Susan, but my mind as well as the rest of me, always wanted that ass. I would often find myself dreaming about it, what it would be like to finally get in there, to see her back and grasp those hips while I plied my hard cock home.

About a month ago, she began giving private tutelage to a Russian boy, Vanya was his name. They would always go into the dining room while I sat in the living room, Susan liked to have undivided attention. I could tell that she was getting a crush on Vanya, little things started to change. She would put on perfume whenever he was expected and she always smiled and they giggled and laughed a lot while they were working. He came over two nights a week and after he would leave, we had the most incredible sex I could ever remember, but she still kept her sweet ass off bounds. It had turned cooler and Susan always wore a tight top and very tight slacks when the weather cooled, showing off her fine body as the material clung to it. Vanya was scheduled to come over tonight and I watched in amazement as my wife walked into the living room, she wasn't wearing a bra!

Her luscious little mounds jiggled as she walked and the cool temperatures as well as her "friend" coming over had her nipples all hard and they strained against the tight top. I could feel my cock stir as I watched her preparing the lesson for tonight and I got up and walked up behind her, my arms circling her waist and I kissed her on the neck, my hands working their way up to those globes of pleasure. "Stop! You'll mess up my clothes," she complained as I tweaked her hard little nipples through the tight fabric. "I guess it's all for Vanya, huh?" I said as I withdrew and she made some smart remark and I returned to my chair to watch television.

I had to adjust my cock several times before I could get comfortable and then came the knock at the door. I wished I had a camera to catch the look on Vanya's face when he first saw Susan's hard nipples poking out at him, it was priceless. I stole glances at them while they worked, always seeing him ogling her hard nipples, but he never seemed to notice my gaze. At one point, Susan was showing him something in a book and he scooted next to her and I had to look twice as I couldn't believe that my wife's hand was on his thigh. He seemed to have a hard time concentrating and it wasn't hard to figure out why as I saw Susan's hand on his lap, slowly moving back and forth. My own wife was feeling a guy's cock right in our own dining room and not 10 feet away from me! I worked out a plan in my head and then after Vanya left, Susan couldn't wait to get into the bedroom.

The next day, when I got home from work, I told Susan that I had to go out of town for the night Thursday, knowing that Vanya would be there that night for his regular lesson. My travel was nothing new, I frequently had to travel for my job and it had become a regular thing, but I could see the excitement in her eyes at the thought of being alone with Vanya. I came home from work Thursday and Susan had already put on a very sexy outfit and I could smell the perfume, more than usual, my cock twitched. I packed a bag and gave her a kiss goodbye and left, parking the car a few blocks away, I sneaked back to the house and planted myself outside the dining room window, where I could get a good view. The only room in the house where I couldn't see in was the bathroom, so no matter where they wound up, I could watch. Susan hurriedly got things ready for her "friend" and I brought a lawn chair up to sit in to catch the show, my trusty camcorder in my hand to catch all of this on tape. She laid out the study material, but I knew that she had other lessons in mind as I watched her strut around in anticipation of his arrival.

Right on time, Vanya showed up and she closed the door behind him and then when he wasn't looking, I saw her bolt it, didn't want me to come home unexpectedly I guessed and surprise her. At first it was the usual studying, but I noticed that she moved her chair next to his and soon her hand disappeared from the table and found it's way to his lap once more. I could tell he was nervous; he kept looking around all the time. I had left the windows unlocked and now I gently pushed it up a little so I could hear. "Mrs. Susan, vat do you do to me?" he said as I watched her hand stroke his bulge in his pants, "Isn't it obvious Vanya?" she said as she got that lusty grin on her face, "But your husband?" he nervously said and she smiled at him, "He's out of town Vanya and you are all mine tonight," and she moved towards him and kissed him. I pulled up the camcorder and hit record as the action began and my wife seemed to kiss him forever as her hand never let up on his crotch.

My hunch had paid off, she wanted him bad! Slowly, but cautiously, his hands began to move up her chest, capturing her nice tits in both of them as their kiss seemed to deepen and I saw Susan turn to meet his mouth head on. As their kiss broke, Susan broke his grip on her chest and pulled the tight top over her head as he stared at her tight little mounds staring back at him and then looked at her unbelievingly. She captured his head in her hands and lowered it to a taut nipple as I watched him suck it in; my cock was straining to get out! "Ohhhh Vanya, that feels so good," she moaned as I watched him alternate between nipples and her hand worked to free his cock. Her eyes widened as his cock came out and she felt its size and then she got a glassy look on her face, "Vanya, I need this!!" she said as her hand closed around his shaft and his mouth broke away from her nipple. "If you vant Vanya's cock, it must be my vay," he said matter of factly and Susan seemed to be taken back, but I could see that she was horny as hell. After all, I wouldn't be there to release her after her lesson tonight and I barely heard her agree.

Suddenly, the young boy changed and he pushed Susan away, "Strip!!" he barked and Susan didn't know what to do, this wasn't the same kid she had wanted, he was menacing now, "I said STRIP!!" he reiterated and Susan slowly got up and took her shoes off and then peeled the tight slacks over her hips and down her legs. She wasn't even wearing panties, the little slut! Her back was to me and her tight little ass was driving me wild as I watched him stand and peel off his own clothes and then sit back down, stroking himself. Susan seemed afraid of him slightly and I wondered if maybe she had second thoughts, but it seemed to be too late now.

"Play wit yourself," he said and I saw her slowly spread her legs and I could see her hands working at her unseen pussy as my cock got so painful, I opened my zipper and let it out in the open. I could hear slight moans from her as her hands worked and then he told her to stop, "Tell me you vant my cock," he ordered and Susan stood there in somewhat disbelief until he ordered her again, "Yes Vanya, I want your cock," she spat out, her wet pussy evidently had gotten the better of her, "Beg," he said and she dropped to her knees, which surprised me, she was always a strong woman, never hinted at being submissive.

"Please Vanya, let me have your cock, I will make it feel so good," she pleaded and my cock jumped at her words. "Show me that you vant it," he said and she crawled on her knees to him as I watched her tender ass cheeks jiggle with each movement, my cock feeling like it would explode. I adjusted the camcorder and zoomed in as she bent her head and licked the crown of his cock, it was a big one! Slowly, she began to take it in her mouth, small amounts at first and then she worked her way up to half of it, when he began to twirl her hair in his fingers and then shoved her head all the way down onto it, she gagged. She tried to talk with his cock in her mouth, tried to protest, but he had her hair and he now controlled her head as he slammed it down over and over again onto his cock. Her hands sought to release his grip on her hair, but he would not be denied as he slammed his cock into her throat.

Susan quit fighting him and I could see her move her head so that his cock had a direct path into her throat as his rhythm got faster and then I saw him arch his back and cum rolled out of my wife's mouth, she couldn't swallow it fast enough. When he was spent, he released her hair and she brought her head up, wiping his cum off of her chin as he smiled at her, "You are good cocksucker, your husband is lucky man," and I thought I saw a little pride in her face, Susan did give great head, I had to admit. He stood and took her hand and led her towards the bedroom, I put the camcorder on pause and moved there as well.

As I took my place, he was just pushing her down on her back on our bed and crawling between her legs, "Still vant Vanya's cock bitch?" he asked and I could see a submissive side of her I had never seen before. I wasn't allowed to talk to her like that, but here was this kid, saying whatever he wanted. "Yes, Vanya, fuck me, slide your big cock deep inside of me," she begged as he reached out and began to twist her hard, pink nipples and she winced in pain, "You don't sound convincing," he said as she squirmed at his twisting of her nipples, "Oh yes, Vanya, I want your cock so bad, please fuck me with it!!" she screamed and I almost lost it right there, hearing my wife beg for another man's cock. He began to tease her wet pussy with his cock, rubbing it up and down her slit, lingering on her clit as she thrashed her legs and begged him to fuck her. Finally, he positioned it at her entrance and slid the head in, I could see the look of lust in her eyes as she felt it and she tried to move down to get more, but he grabbed her tits and held her still as he teased her. "Please Vanya, I need it so bad, please fuck me!!" she screamed as he laughed at her, "Look at you, a miserable little slut, begging for my cock. You are high and mighty teacher, yet you beg for Vanya's cock," and I could see the humiliation in her face as what he said sank in, it was true.

Suddenly, he grasped both of her tits and squeezed hard and rammed himself inside of her as her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out at being filled and used all at once. I could see perspiration bead up on her forehead as he fucked her and abused her sweet little tits and moans like I had never heard before coming from her mouth. Suddenly, she locked her legs behind him as she screamed out her orgasm and I watched her whole body shake, his thrusting never slowing down as she rocked through several orgasms.

Finally, he let go of her tits, which I could see were very red and I watched him ease out of her sweet pussy, "Roll over," he commanded and she fought to obey, her tired body almost completely spent. He pushed her knees until she had her ass up in the air and her face buried in the pillow and then I watched him examine his prize with his hands, small moans coming out of her mouth at his touch. I watched as he leaned forward and put his face at her crotch and then saw his tongue flick out to bathe her sweet lips as she jerked at its touch. He ate her until once again, I watched her seize up with another orgasm, I had trouble getting 2 or 3 from her and he had already surpassed that.

After that orgasm, he got off the bed and she lay there in a stupor as I watched him go through the closet and return with several of my ties. She barely put up a fight as he began to loop my ties around her knees and secure them to her shoulders, holding her ass in position, upturned and facing him. After he had her knees secured, he tied her wrists together and then to the headboard, again, she didn't resist and then he settled back on his calves to survey his captive. I saw him smile to himself and then lower his head to her crotch once more, but this time, his tongue began to lick her from her pussy to her ass and she began to squirm as his tongue concentrated on her tight little star and his finger worked her clit, moans began to become audible once more.

He raised up and looked at her wrinkled little star, "Vanya will take this now," he said as he poked a finger at her ass and she jumped, trying to fight against her bindings, "NO!!! Not that, not my ass, no Vanya, I forbid it!!" and she rolled over onto her side, screeching as the bindings tightened against her wrists and knees. He jumped off the bed and went back to the closet and I saw him return with one of my belts and a few more ties and begin to right her body as she fought him. He tied off her knee bindings with ties and then secured them to the bedframe, as she was soon totally unable to move, her ass a perfect target.

I couldn't believe that this fucking kid was going to get my wife's ass, after all the times I had tried to and failed, but I watched as he brought my belt up and then saw the red streak and heard my wife scream out in pain. "You vill beg me to take your ass slut, or I will beat it until you do," and the slaps continued as she screamed back that she would not, but finally, she submitted, "Vanya, stop!" she cried and he hesitated, his hand poised in the air with my belt, "Vat is it little teacher slut?" he said, trying to show her that he had degraded her, "Ok, you can fuck my ass, just no more beating, ok?" she pleaded and he slapped her ass with the belt again, "Vat did I say little slut? Beg me" and he raised his hand once more, "Please Vanya, fuck my ass, put your big cock in it and drive it all in. I want to feel you fill my ass up with your wonderful cock, I beg you, give it to me!!!" she pleaded and I watched as the belt dropped to the bed and he moved behind her open thighs.

"Vat are you Mrs. Susan?" and he rubbed his cock against her opening, "I am a slut Vanya, a total slut for you to use. Please, use me, fuck my ass with your wonderful cock," and he began to inch inside of her, as my hand dropped to stroke my own hard cock in unison. As soon as he had penetrated her totally, she began to beg for him to fuck her tight ass, to fill her with his cum, as he picked up his pace and she began to meet his thrusts and my sweet little wife became the slut I never knew, giving up the ass that I had dreamed of for so long. Vanya and I came together as my cum coated the outside wall and his coated the inside walls of my wife's ass, all three of us moaning. I turned the camera off and leaned back, my hand milking the remnants of my cum from my cock as I watched Vanya withdraw from Susan's tight ass and his cum streamed down over her pussy. He untied her and they disappeared into the bathroom, when they returned, they both had wet heads and I heard her ask him to stay the night. They crawled into bed together and I heard her moaning once more just after the lights went out and I headed off to find a motel room.

When I got home the next evening, Susan acted strange and when I asked her what was wrong, she would just say that she had a restless night. We ate dinner in silence and then as we prepared to go to bed, I saw her red ass cheeks, "What happened to your ass?" I asked her innocently and she began to sob and tell me that she couldn't tell me. I told her that it was all right, we would discuss it later and we climbed into bed and I turned on the TV set as she snuggled up close to me. I hit play on the VCR and she suddenly jumped up as she saw herself and Vanya appear on the screen, his cock going in and out of her mouth. "Looks like I'm going to get that tight little ass of yours tonight, huh? I have all the leverage I need right here on this tape," and she turned her eyes down as I ordered her to strip.