A Side I Never Knew

Story Info
My first bondage experience with my best friend.
4k words
4.24
25.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've know each other for a long time. You have always found a way to keep me happy. Every time I see your smile, my day gets a little better. Lately I've had some different feelings towards you. I over heard you talking to the guys about some recent sex that you have had and how it's just not fulfilling fucking random people anymore. I thought that maybe our history would make an encounter between us different than the random girls that don't satisfy you. How do I hint at it and not make it obvious that I want you so badly? You've always been in shape, tall, handsome and confident, what else could a girl ask for. Every time you pull me in for a hug I can feel your strength and I can feel a bugle in my lower stomach. Which entices me even more! What is hiding under those pants? All part of the mystery that I would love to unlock.

After hundreds of trial runs in my head I finally decide to make a move. You are more of a direct guy, so i decide to run with that. We are hanging out at our mutual friends house. With the help of some liquid courage, I walk past you and rub against your crotch, making it obvious that it wasn't an accident. I continue walking just in case I was going to be rejected but turn to flash a "you want some?" smile. I'm so relieved when I see a smile back in my direction. Later in the night you walk up behind me and grab my waist and whisper that you've wanted this for a long time. You tell me if I have complete trust in you, I should come over to your place tomorrow night and let you show me what you are all about. With that the night winds down and we all head home, still fuzzy from the drinking I wonder what you could possibly mean by, "complete trust in you." I trust this man with my life and know he would do anything for me, What could he want to do that I don't know about. I am not a virgin by any means, but all of my sex has been pretty normal, and I have to admit, almost somewhat boring. Maybe he will be the one to light a fire inside of me that nobody has been able to.

Finally home and tucked in bed, I decide to just text him. What could possibly go wrong?

"Hey, what did you mean by completely trust you, you know that I do so why even throw that in there? Are you going to drug me or something lol?"

He sends me a simple reply, "Bondage."

Obviously I have heard of it and know somewhat of what is involved, but I've never done it. I pull up a favorite porn site on my phone and look under the bondage category, ropes and cuffs, floggers and gags. Oh my god, I can't do that. I'm not going purposefully subject myself willingly to pain. What a crazy asshole. Before I can get the hell no text sent back, the wheels start turning. This guy is one of my best friends, he wouldn't hurt me. If I would have been sober I probably would have declined. My stupid self replies,

"See you tomorrow."

He says, "Be here at ten o'clock. Do not be late. It doesn't matter what you wear, you won't be in it long."

Whoa, this is not the loving caring friend I'm used to. He knows that I don't respond well to being told what to do. All of my past relationships have ended because they all tried to control me. I don't play that game, and he has another thing coming if he thinks I'm just going to do whatever he says. I am soon asleep.

When I get up in the morning I don't I don't think much about the previous night. I'm already super nervous, although half of me is pretty enraged at the way he was talking to me. I spend my day doing stuff around home and relaxing. Once nine rolls around, I decide I'm going to be late just to spite him. It's so childish, but I'll show him that I'm not going to be told what to do and when to do it. I take a shower and get ready and leave my house a little before ten. He doesn't live far. I arrive at his house at 10:10. His truck is here, but the lights are off. I try the door and it's open so I let myself in, which is no different than what normally happens. I walk in and call his name, Dallas, fumbling for the lights. I had no idea he was next to me, I guess that is what being in the marines teaches you.

"I told you ten o'clock."

I'm severely startled, "Fuck, D, you could have answered me instead of scaring the shit out of me, you asshole."

He grabs my hand and takes me to his bedroom. He sits me down on his bed.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, D. Why are you asking again?"

"I would like to do things with you that I don't get to do with anybody else, and the trust is what is going to make it work."

"As long as you don't hurt me badly, I think you'll be able to tell when I'm uncomfortable. We've known each other long enough for that."

"I'm going to push your limits, you are going to be mine to play with for the rest of the night at least. Just tell me to let you go if you can't handle anymore, okay?"

I nod. With that he stands up, leaving me sitting somewhat dumbfounded and kinda turned on, walks over to his closet and pulls out a box. I wanted to know what was in it but he kept it out of my sight. He brought back a leather strap and laid it on the bed. Slowly and gently he pulls my shirt off and unhooks my bra. My hair is down, long and dark brown. He steps back to look at me. If there is one thing I got lucky with in the gene pool, it's my boobs. Round and big, 34 DD.

"I've wanted to see those for a long time. Beautiful."

Dallas walks behind me and wraps the leather around my hands behind my back. So many emotions are overwhelming me. I already almost wanted to tell him to let me go, but I had another feeling I wanted to let develop. Raw desire. I wanted this man to have me. He walked back over to his box on the floor and brought back a black silk scarf. He looked deep into my eyes and said,

"Thank you for trusting me, I will make sure you enjoy this."

Those few words and one long deep kiss and I was blindfolded. He must have folded the silk over itself because I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. Nervousness envelops me when I hear him shuffling over in the direction of his closet. He comes back over to me and pushes me gently onto my back. Light kisses cover my body. He started up on my earlobes down to my collar bone, in between my boobs, down my stomach onto my hip bones. Goosebumps cover my body and I hear him chuckle a bit. Undoing the button to my jeans and off they come. He runs his hands up and down my smooth and toned legs. Grabbing me hard on my thighs he pulls me closer to the edge of the bed. I can soon feel his hot breath over my panties. With his mouth over my clit he pulls my underwear off. I jump when I feel his tongue on my opening. He pushes my legs up and apart giving him what I'm sure he would consider a good view. A small moan escapes my mouth when he starts to run his mouth up and down me. Sucking on my clit sends electricity up my body. I can't help but wiggle a little.

"Stop moving or I'm going to make it so you can't"

His words had a new harshness to them. Normally something like that would have irritated me, but it didn't. All I wanted to do was please him. So I stopped and laid still. Shocked, I jumped when I felt a vibrator on my clit. He didn't turn it on until it was touching me so I couldn't hear it. As soon as I felt it, I jump to another feeling. A light smack on my clit, but hard enough to sting a little.

"I told you not to move, that is your last warning."

"I want the vibrator back."

"You don't get to tell me what you want. You can ask nicely and I'll consider it."

A little disgusted, "Fine, can I please have the vibrator back?

"Not with that tone you can't."

He flips me over so I'm on my stomach and positions me so I am on my knees with my face laying on the bed, hands still tied behind my back. The leather is flexible enough to move with me but firm enough that I'm sure it's leaving an impression and is probably going to hurt later. Which makes me wonder, how long is this going to last? He either brought his sex box over or bought toys with him because I feel something on my opening and its not his dick.

"Open your mouth."

I do, not wanting to get slapped again. Something smooth and cone shaped in my mouth and tastes like rubber. This better not be what I think it is. I have had anal before but mostly ends in pain because my partner doesn't take me into consideration.

"D, I don't know about this"

"Baby it will be alright just relax"

Just the sound of his voice comforts me. I'm willing to let him try, although this might be when I tell him to let me go and our night will be over early. He positions the plug on my asshole, and starts to apply pressure. I'm trying to relax so this will be over with quickly when I hear the vib turn on. Thank goodness. He presses the vibrator against my clit. Oh, that is an amazing feeling. Before I know it I feel the base of the plug on my ass, that was impressively sly. He unties my hands and rubs my wrists. Lays me back on the bed.

"Can I please have the vibrator?"

I hear it turn on, hell why should I care if I have to ask if it gets me what I want. I guess I can drop the attitude for that. He rubs the vib on my clit and pinches my nipples softly. I'm ready to cum in no time.

"Tell me before you are going to cum."

Ha, yeah right. I don't need to announce to you when I'm going to cum, I think to myself, not wanting him to stop if I say it out loud. I'm squirming and finally cum. He pulls it away as soon as he sees the release on my face.

"You were not still and came without telling me."

I may regret that later, but as for right now I'm happy. This slap wasn't as light as the first. It landed hard on my sensitive, swollen clit. I shrieked. I hear Dallas get up and he pulls my arms up. He ties my hands together then to his bed frame above my head. Then ties each leg tight to a corner.

"Squirm now. Now what do I get to do to you for cumming without telling me?"

"Umm, nothing?"

"You're cute baby, you'll learn."

Without my sight, every touch seems so much more intense. I wish I could see what is coming next so I could prepare. Although he probably knows that and silently loves to see me wiggle beneath him. He is such an asshole. Why did I agree to this? It makes me feel amazing, that's why. Not being in control like I am throughout the rest of my life. I control everything, could be part of the reason why I am single. A sharp crack interrupts my thoughts.

"What the fuck was that D?

Pain surges through my thigh. Again and again I am introduced to this feeling. Not a super intense pain but enough to make me intensely uncomfortable. Dallas takes my blindfold off and I can finally see what is causing this discomfort.

"You are seriously hitting me with a belt?"

Another loud crack.

"Shh, don't speak."

"Ouch! What the fuck!"

"Baby the quicker you listen to me and behave the quicker I can get back to pleasuring us both. Don't make a peep for five strikes and we can be done, if you speak I will start over."

The strikes started and got harder with each hit. By the third I was ready to scream. What a bastard, I'm sure he enjoys this. How much is he going to like it when I tell him to let me go? I can't say that though, even through the pain this is the most intense experience I've ever had. How could I intentionally stop it? I hear him say five and I exhale harshly. He rubs his hand over my hot red skin.

"Please don't make me do that again, it's so much more fun making you squirm from pleasure."

"You could just stick with that then."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, you just don't get it do you? I want you to please me without me having to ask. This way insures I get that"

He runs his had up to my pussy.

"Wow, you are really wet. Did you enjoy that? Maybe that's not the way to teach you."

A sly smirk crosses his face. My body is betraying me. I didn't want to be turned on by that. That was pain and I am mad at him. He inserts one finger, then two. Now that is what I was looking for. He can make me forget all about the pain I went through. I feel the vib again.

"You don't have to tell me this time before you come, just enjoy it. You earned it babe."

Working his fingers in and out feels way better than it usually does, probably because I still have the anal plug in. I'm purring like a kitten. Oh the sounds he can get from me. The vibrator on my pussy is heaven. I'm losing all thought, only focused on the sensations at hand. Rising and climbing towards my release.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

Pulling at my restraints, they are doing the job he intended them for. Finally making it over the top, my senses on fire. Euphoria. This could not get any better. If he can do that with his fingers I cannot wait to see what he can do with his cock. Dallas unties my arms from the headboard, leaving my hands tied together, and my feet from each post.

"See I told you you'd learn, I told you you didn't have to and you did anyway. Good girl."

Good girl? Those words ignited my fight again. I am not your damn dog, but I know he'll beat me harder than he ever would his dog so I decide to keep my mouth shut. I find another way to take it out on him. If he thinks he can make me cum and he is mistaken. I'll hold out on him and see how he feels about that. It will be torture for me to, but the look of defeat on his face will give me all the satisfaction I need.

He turns me so I'm on my back sideways on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. He takes off his shirt. I will never get tired at looking at his muscles ripple, then his old jeans that he happens to look very good in. I can see how hard he is. He pulls down his boxer briefs, which he also looked very good in! I want that body on top of me. I'm already getting turned on again. His cock springs to action. Well turns out I felt the bulge in his pants for a reason. Not only does he have the length, but it's thick too. This might be the death of me. Wanting him again so badly.

"Fuck my pussy D, please"

"I love that you are asking so nicely, but I want to do one more thing before I get that beautifully wet pussy."

"You told me I could have what I wanted if I asked nicely. Don't turn yourself into a liar now Dallas."

"No, I told you I would consider it. Don't talk back. I've got just the thing for that."

With that statement his cock was at my lips, not the ones I wanted it to be at. I open my mouth and faster than I can get it open, his dick is down my throat. I jerk at the deepness, although I can't move much. He pulls back out and I exhale firmly. In again, only this time he is in every sense of the word, fucking my mouth. In and out hard. His length makes me gag, but he doesn't care, the relentless motion doesn't stop. Drool is running down my face. My eyes are shut tight. He pushes his dick in deep and holds it there for what feels like an eternity. I can't breathe and he knows it. He plays the waiting game until I start to struggle, and then holds it for a few seconds longer. With a quick pull out, I take what I'm sure is the deepest breathe I've ever taken. In again before I get another breath. This time I know what is coming which should make it easier but I doesn't. I start to struggle before I run out of breath this time thinking that he will release me earlier. He doesn't. He calls my bluff. Asshole.

"Now baby, I know you can hold your breath longer than that. I've swam with you for years. Don't try and trick me, that is not nice."

I could kill him. Not nice!? What do you call the fucking belt whipping earlier, a walk in the park? Once again out of breath I squirm around trying to get his cock out of my mouth. He releases me as he walks around to the other side of the bed.

"I want you so bad. I don't want to wait anymore, even though torturing you has been quite fun. Time to see what you are made of."

Still panting, loving the taste of the oxygen in my lungs, I look up to see the moment he slams his cock in my pussy. I can't help but scream. I'm wanting to keep my resolve and not cum, but with a dick like this it may be harder than I thought, not to mention the anal plug I almost forgot about. He slowly pulls back and another hard introduction.

"Ahh, oh my god. Fuck me please D. I want you to fuck me."

"Yes ma'am."

He flashes me a quick smile, and he's off. Pumping fast, I love everything about this. My body bounces against his hard cock. At this moment I realize there is no point in fighting this. So what if he is using me as a real life sex toy. As long as he brings me pleasure like this, he can call me whatever he wants. Just him, I'm just his to have how he wants. With that being my last conscious thought, I slip into a pleasure driven space. No thoughts, only the intense feeling that Dallas can give me over any other. Forcing himself in and out of me, hard and fast, I can't form a complete sentence. Just noises and fragments. It makes me happy hearing the same grunts from him.

"Baby, your pussy is so tight. It's time to get that plug out of you ass."

His voice is enough to almost send me over. He slowly pulls at the plug, my ass welcoming its leaving. As soon as it's almost out he shoves it back in. The pain I would usually feel from this is replaced by a totally different feeling. Pleasure. Dallas is fucking my asshole with an anal plug and it feels amazing. How the fuck does this guy know all the tricks when a normal guy doesn't know one? My ass fucking only brings me closer to release.

"Cum baby, I want you to cum. Cum for me."

Okay, there's a command I will follow without question. I'm right on the edge. He pulls the plug out and continues his slam session with my pussy.

"I'm going to cum!"

I lock on his eyes. He can see the release in them as stare back at him. As if on cue, as soon as my orgasm starts he quickens his pace, ending it with a few hard slams. Sending me to planet I did not know existed. Laying there panting trying to catch my breath once again, he grabs my hips and flips me over. Doggie style just happens to be my favorite. He enters me before I am able to come back down from my high. He starts fucking me again, hard. Holy shit, I don't know if I can cum again. I am swollen and hypersensitive, which in reality means I'm going to cum faster. Though I'm not sure this is reality anymore. I'm in a haze with no thoughts, but an extreme amount of sensation, intoxicated. Pounding away, I have no chance. Rising quickly, I can already feel the build up.

"Fuck, you are going to make me cum again!"

I'm joyous he didn't have a stupid comment, although I'm sure I really wouldn't have cared, or maybe even noticed if he did. An explosion is what it felt like. I scream, I'm sure the neighbors thought someone was getting murdered, but I don't care. I'm getting everything I never dreamed of. At the top of my orgasm, I turn back to look at him. I see a different look in his eyes. With a yell, he cums with me. The look for force and release that he had was unforgettable. We both shrink down and he collapses on top of me. Both of us exhausted. This is a moment I will not readily forget. He rolls off of me and motions for my hands. He unties them and rubs my wrists and hands. I have red marks from the leather. My restraints must have cut off my circulation at one point, but I don't know when. My hands are almost purple. I don't even want to think about the energy it would take to move. Dallas curls me up in his arms and kisses me on the forehead.

"Since I know you enjoyed that, would you do it again with me?"

I nod my head and smile.

"Babe, you sure do know how to melt a guy with that smile of yours."

Which only makes me smile more. Dallas picks me up and takes me to the shower to rise us both off. I cannot describe how good the hot water felt on my skin, I could have stood there for hours. Afterwards we curl up in bed and I drift off to sleep in the nook between his chest and arm in no time. Before sleep takes me I hope to dream about all the things he as in store for me next, or maybe what I will do to him.