A Silhouette In the Moonlight

Story Info
A coed's first blow job is memorable..
959 words
3.66
26.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first interacted with Paul in a computer lab at the college I attend. He had just finished a presentation for a class that we shared, and was waiting for a friend to finish her presentation so he could take her home. We sat at two computers playing solitaire, not speaking. Eventually the conversation picked up, and the afternoon ended with Paul asking for my screen name.

A few days later I went online and added Paul to my buddy list, and sure enough he was on. I sent him an instant message and we started talking about doing something together. We decided that we would go see a movie. He arranged to pick me up in 45 minutes, and I quickly got off-line so I could get ready.

He arrived precisely on time, and came up to my door just as I was stepping out. We drove in near silence for 20 minutes until we got to the movie theater. We got our tickets (he offered to pay but I refused to let him), and went in.

The movie began and we started wrestling over the arm rest between us. I maneuvered myself so that our arms were interlocked. Every time one of us moved his arm would brush against my left breast, making me shiver from his sheer closeness. As we kept wrestling I started making sexual innuendo comments about the movie. He then poked me because I had drawn his attention away from the wrestling, and was winning. I am very ticklish, and proceeded to tell him so after I nearly burst out laughing from his touch. I poked his thigh in retaliation, inwardly wondering at my daring advances. He poked my thigh back, and this kept up for some time until I grasped his hand to stop him. His hand almost pulled out of my grasp but I managed to hold onto his index finger. I started to rub my fingers up and down his, so as to suggest something else. He leaned towards me and whispered "You're just doing that to get a rise out of me". He paused and whispered again, "And it's working". I grinned at him in the darkness of the theater and asked, "Are your hands clean?"

He looked at me in bewilderment but nonetheless replied, "Yeah, I guess". I took his hand and guided his index finger into my mouth, sucking on it, gently grinding my teeth against the tip of his finger. I stopped and he just looked at me without saying a word.

The movie seemed to drag on forever, but finally it was over, and we were heading for the car. We got in and the car was freezing so I said to him, " I need something to warm me up". He just grinned.

We drove for a half hour until Paul pulled into a deserted parking lot. Knowing what was about to transpire, I shivered with anticipation. He took off his seatbelt as I undid mine. He reached behind me and under my shirt and unhooked my bra strap. Then he took off my shirt, pulling my bra with it. "Oh look," he said. "Two new toys for me to play with!"

With that said he bent down. I will never forget the way he looked in that moment. His head was outlined by the moonlight, hair dangling just off his forehead, lips just reaching down to suck on my nipples, his first touch drawing my nipples taut and hard. He sucked lightly at first, and then he bit playfully, adding more pressure when I groaned from the feeling. He progressed down my stomach until he reached my fly. He pulled the buttons apart and pulled my pants down past my knees. He slid his hand from my navel to my underwear, and then lower. I gasped as I felt him rub his fingers over me. He dipped his finger inside me, making me gasp even more. He continued to go in and out of me, but I wanted something else. I pushed him away, and onto his back (difficult as that was with the way car seats are). I reached down and unzipped his fly, pushing his jeans away to reveal his erection hidden by boxers.

I slowly pulled the boxers away, letting his erection pop out and slap against his belly. I almost reached to take his cock in my hand but suddenly decided against it. I bent over and my head was over his dick before I had a second thought. I sucked lightly on his head, caressing it with my tongue. Then I slid him a little way into my mouth, thoroughly enjoying the warm velvety feeling of him in my mouth. I bobbed up and down, gently using my teeth, making him groan. I tasted the precum dripping from him as he simultaneously pushed his hips into my face and forced my head down with his hand. I felt him buck and then he was coming in my mouth. I spit it out because the taste was so foreign to me, very salty, but somehow good. He held me against his body and caressed me while I let my breathing return to normal. We cleaned up and began to head home.

At the last light before my house, we were stopped on red. Paul looked at me, and reached out to hold his hand in mine. He smiled as he held my fingers in his. That was the last time I saw Paul. He graduated early and moved to Maine, and I haven't heard from him since. But I will never forget how he looked in the moonlight, bending to suck on my nipple for the very first time.