A Sim Sex Life Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when a geek becomes a god.
4.3k words
3.8
46.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroticbro
eroticbro
22 Followers

Note before – this is my first of my storeys written in the fantasy genre and my third every story published online. I hope you enjoy it. A second chapter is under consideration depending on your comments and ratings. Please enjoy and leave your thoughts.)

The simplest way to describe me is a geek. It's that simple. I always have been. For the majority of my day I sit in my room with the door shut, the curtains drawn and the computer on. My social life was non-existent and since I left school 2 years ago I hadn't really done much. I got a job for an online games website working as a tech admin just making sure everything's running smoothly and checking and uploading games various creators have sent in. It's really easy, I can do it from home and I get payed well for it. My perfect job.

The only friends I had where virtual friends in online games and the only time I talked to girls was on cam sites when I could see them and they couldn't see me. In my 21 years of life before this story I'd never had a girlfriend as you've probably guessed by now because I was always to shy. The classic cliché. I mean it's not that I'm not attractive; well I don't think so anyway. I stand quite happily at 6 foot 2 and have a naturally athletic body, not that it ever gets used, and have blue eyes and brown hair. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

And my family, well, my family isn't really a family at all. My dad was a cop but got shot on the job when I was about 5 leaving my mum with no income and 2 babies. Me and my twin sister Erica. My gran came, or should I say fell, to our rescue when she fell down the stairs and died leaving my mother with a large amount of money well into the millions. My mother spends her days at the spa or shopping and often leaves to go on "romantic getaways" all over the world without notice. My twin sister Erica is the complete opposite to me. If you asked anyone what our relationships was I would bet the largest response would be adopted brother. Physically she's very similar; she's quite tall at 5"10 and has the same blue eyes and brown hair. Her body is slim and athletic from all the gym workouts he does and has a golden brown tan from many afternoons sunbathing in the garden or down the beach and has large 30DD breasts, not that I know what the means, in real terms that is. But, what I do know is that she has a slim body and huge tits. im a real tit man. i would want nothing more than to grope a big pair of tits and really go to town with them. Oh, and did I mention she's a knock out. She's the most beautiful girl in our whole town and id bet city. She's at the centre of the most popular social circles and knows everyone whose worth knowing. Man after man fall at her feet just to be walked over and her massive entourage of friends follow her everywhere.

See, completely different people. Two opposites. Sometimes I think she's actually forgotten I exist.

Anyway I didn't write this story to tell you about my shattered family, no. I wrote this to tell you of the day my life changed due to a very unbelievable occurrence. It was about 10:30pm on a Saturday night and I was playing on the Sims 3. A bit different to my normal sort of game but whenever I spend a whole day working I like to escape to a world where I'm not the geeky recluse Max Trepp, but the super athletic, rich lady's man Max Trepp. I would always create his girlfriends as big breasted, attractive, slim girls who would do anything to shag my character. And thanks to a few game alterations I had removed the censoring and added some graphics to make the characters have nipples, dicks and pussy's. It was an X-rated version of the Sims 3. So anyway, I made my character jump in the shower ready for a date when I had the most peculiar felling.

It felt as if my body was being stretched and distorted. I could fell water falling on my back and a rushing felling as if I was being thrown across a room. With a bump I hit the floor of the bathroom and slowly got up.

"Nothing broken I mumbled to myself as I slowly stood up".

Hang on a minute, bathroom? Two seconds a go I was in my bedroom now I'm in some stranger's bathroom completely naked. I spun around and nearly fainted as I saw myself in the mirror. Well, when I say myself I mean my alter ego self. Somehow I had become my Sim. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around myself and exited the bathrooms already knew the layout of the flat as I had built it myself and played it nearly every day. Trying to calm myself I wandered through the large flat and into the hallway before stopping in front of a full length mirror. I was exactly as I had created myself. My skin felt real I could feel pain. Dropping my towel I posed in the mirror marvelling at my new stronger body. Admired my considerably larger, but flaccid, 9 inch dick. Remembering where I was I tried to think of how this could of happened and why.

I sat down on a large, plush armchair and flipped open a laptop that had been left running on a coffee table. What I saw nearly gave me a heart attack. It was me, sat in my, room. It was the former me in the form of a Sim, in a Sim world. It was a somewhat higher resolution than that of a game and was more like a playable HD film and that makes sense considering it was the real world. Somehow my worlds had switched. Pausing the game and zooming out I went through the levels of the real house I had grown up in and saw that everything, including the dirty dishes and random magazines strewn around the house. Going back up to my room I used the mouse to scroll across the hall to my sister room to find her frozen in a pose of dragging on a coat and about to leave her room.

Now, I'm going to be honest and admit the perv in me came out and I tilted the camera and admired her prefect Sim body from every angle. Clicking play I selected her and commanded her to stop her action. She stopped dead. She just stood there in her coat and did nothing. Running different ideas through my head I quickly skipped over to my Sim form and sent him to bed so I didn't have to worry about him and changed back to the Sim of my sister now admiring her Sim self in the mirror.

I stopped for a moment and thought,

"I'm a god with endless possibilities".

Okay so I may of over reacted a bit but I could control my sister life and make her do nearly anything. Now just to say, for a few years I had fantasised about my sister and I'm not ashamed of it. She's more like a fit ass woman who just happens to life in my house who I never talk to. I now had the chance to act out any forbidden thought I wanted.

"Start small I thought".

Reselecting my sister I clicked the dresses and chose change to underwear. Following her body and zooming in I was treated to the most amazing sight. It was like I was stood there in the room watching my sister undress. I could hear the thud as her heavy fur jacked hit the bed and see how the skin tight skirt clung to her perfect ass and how her smooth golden legs looked soft and touchable. Her top was a tight, fitted silk blouse with only 2 buttons and I watched in awe as she casually unbuttoned them and shrugged the blouse off. The motion caused her now visible breast to wobble in the white lace bra she was wearing. It was perfectly realistic and the effect was clearly visible on my body as I had to move the laptop off my lap and onto the arm of the chair to allow my now fully erect, 12 inch cock, and stand tall and hard.

Not taking my eye of the screen I adjusted the angle and slowly masturbated to the sight of my sister sliding her tiny micro-skirt down her legs to revel a tiny matching g-string that barley cover her pussy and showed her whole ass. I paused it at the perfect moment. My Sim sister was bent over, legs straight reaching for the just discarded skirt. Her ass was high in the air and perfectly light and displayed like a trophy. I admired it from every possible angle and still masturbating my cock zoomed in on her tightly puckered ass hole visible past the nearly invisible G-string. I had never really been an "ass man" so to speak but the sight of that beautiful derrière was just tantalising. I would love to bend her over and slap her ass till it was red raw. Having completed her command she just stood there in her underwear. Preparing myself I clicked on her again and selected strip.

Starting it again I watched as my sister dropped her skirt onto her bed and put her arms behind her back and unclasped her bra. I quickly adjust the view so I had the perfect face on view of her torso and face as her breast where revealed.

I can honestly say, hand on heart that I have always and always will be the world number one fan of tits. The beautiful globes of flesh that I can only imagine fell soft yet firm, warm and smooth. And the nipples that form tight little tips that just begged to be sucked on.

As I watched the focal point of many of my fantasies be displayed on screen my hand increased its speed on my cock which I now pumped furiously. As the bra finally fell I was awarded with a view of breast so perfect that even god must be proud of what he had achieved. They where the same golden brown colour as the rest of her body and stood high a firm without the support of a bra. The curves where perfect and they sat even and proud upon her chest. With areoles the size of a £2 coin and tiny little nubs of nipples about 1cm across. I can only imagine that they would taste like sweet little candies. They swayed slightly from the movement created when they where released from the bra and I just looked on in glory as my Sim sister just stood there simply naked waiting for my next command. MY command. I could make her do anything I wanted.

Just as I was thinking up my next move someone knocked at the door of my Sims flat. The sound brought back the memories of what I had instructed my Sim to do before I was sucked into this world. He had a date coming round for a session of passionate sex. Acting on instinct I shut the laptop automatic pausing the game re cover myself with my towel and opened the door to revel a busty, long legged blond I had named Imogen. Empowered by my new body and with the adrenalin coursing through my veins I grabbed her round the waist pulled her into me and shut the door. She took the hint and dropped her hand bag to the floor and replied with equal passion and plastered her body to mine kissing me forcefully and running her hands down my back.

My Sim mind sort of took over so that I wasn't the inexperience virgin I usually am but instead was the super stud I created my Sim to be. I grabbed Imogen by the hips and lifted her up till she wrapped her legs round my waist. Still kissing I carried her through to the bedroom and threw her down onto the bed. I looked down at her led spread eagle on the bed and drew in her beauty. Pale skin matched with her light blond hair that was now dishevel and formed a halo cast around her head as she lay looking up at me with pale blue eyes. I looked down her body to see her huge breast heaving on her chest clad in a single red garment. A cocktail dress with a low cut neckline and a hem that stopped just shy of the knee. I reached down and tore it off, the material ripping easily in my new strong hands. She gasped as the material was ripped from her body and I admired her bra less breast and was surprised to see she wore no underwear at all. Her shaved mound glistened slightly in the light showing her arousal and her nipples where hard little lumps sticking a full inch out from her breasts.

Letting the Sims mind take over I lent forward and unceremoniously thrust my full 12 inches deep into this beauty's animated pussy. She arched her back and clawed my back as I entered her. Her pussy working my cock as I lay right up into her. Her body was programmed to know exactly what to do. I thrust into her again and again each time causing her to gasp louder and louder. And bend my head down and bit lightly on her right nipple causing her to emit a small scream. I started to thrust harder and faster desperate for releases. My mouth started to work her breasts. Sucking, licking and nibbling her nipple before kissing my way from right to left and performing the same on her other nipple. They tasted of sweet candy my senses heightened as her pussy worked my mammoth cock better than I imagined any real woman could do. I started to grunt with the effort and felt a boiling in my balls. Thrusting faster and faster I held back until I finally thrust deep into her and unloaded what seemed like a bucket load of cum deep into her. As my cock went limp inside of her I rolled off and layed beside her both of us breathing heavily. For a few minutes neither of us said anything. Our sweaty body's heaving with the excitement.

She broke the silence by saying,

"Never before have you taken me so quickly and given me so much pleasure before even saying hello".

I just smiled and said in reply

"I'm glad you approve. I'll go get the Champaign".

Not even knowing what my Sim fridge contained I walked through the living room to try and find an ice bucket and a bottle of bubbly. Passing the laptop I opened it up again and selected the option tool bar at the bottom of the screen. I clicked save and exit knowing that a beautiful lady lay in my bed ready to taken again and again. As I clicked yes a familiar sensation gripped me. I felt the floor rush from beneath me and before I could comprehend what had happened I was the normal me again. I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. When I was sucked into the game I wasn't led down that was something I had instructed myself to do through the Sim world me.

i could imagine my sister across the hall completely naked and not quite knowing why. the thought gave me huge satisfaction.

Standing up and getting out if bed I realised something. What I command myself to do while in the game I do in this real world, and visa versa . I stepped over to my computer and saw my alter ego Sim drinking with the still naked imogen.

I had to find a way in. There must have been a trigger that caused me to be dragged into the game and out of my world. In my mind I ran through what I was doing just before I got transported into the game. All I was doing was relaxing after a long, stressful day and trying to escape for a few hours. So first I sat down at my computer and selected my sim and sent him to take a shower. since that's when it happened the first time I figured maybe that was the trigger. I braced my self as he stepped into the shower...

Nothing.

Im still here sat watching the sim me taking a shower. maybe the conditions weren't right. I sent imogen home and made sure everything was the same as before and once again sent him off to have a shower...

Still nothing.

So it wasn't something within the game that caused it. I tried shutting down the PC and leaving the room. I walked back in exactly as I had earlier and loaded up the game just as before...

And still nothing.

Then a thought hit me. Physical I didn't go anywhere. I still remained in my room and time still went on but my mind was transported into the body of my sim. Sitting back and relaxing I reconstructed the feeling I had earlier.

I had been tired and stressed after a particularly boring and long day. I wanted to escape and just be like my sim. Care free and relaxed. It had to be a mind thing. My want to be in the game became a reality. It was like I had a super power. the ability to transfer my consciousness into other beings although it seemed only into an artificial being. I might have to try it with a real being... not now thought. I reselected my sim and set him a task to watch T.V then I sat back closed my eyes and brought back the feeling I had earlier while also wishing myself into the game...

I felt a pulling motion on my mind. Like another consciousness touching mine. I submitted myself completely to the felling then felt the familiar sensation of my entire body being pulled out of shape.

Bump.

I had just fell onto a large, soft, white leather sofa and in front of me a massive flat screen TV. I jumped up and looked around. I was back into my sim world. Back in the flat in which I had just fucked the beautiful imogen and made my sister strip. Picking the laptop of the coffee table and sitting back down I opened it up and once again found myself looking down on the real physical me sat at my computer. I selected the real me and sent him down stairs and told him to watch TV. When I made it back into my real world it would be interesting to see what my memories where of when I was controlled by myself in my sim form.

I clicked to go upstairs and found my sister once again dressed and walking out of her bedroom. Using the camera I followed her down the satires and outside where she got into a waiting cab and was driven off.

I took a moment to look around. everything looked exactly the same as it did when I was actually there. It was Identical right down to the broken lamppost outside our house. I zoomed out and looked down at the town I had grown up in.

Witney, UK wasn't a large town but it had everything you needed and thanks to the large amount of smaller villages and hamlet surrounding it had 2 shopping centres, a 7 screen multiplex and a multitude of other things. Zooming in on a shop I found I could look inside unlike the empty shells of shops or buildings that are everywhere when playing the game.

This gave me an idea.

Firstly I should tell you that most of my shopping I do online because its easier, however, if ever I need want to rent a DVD I forgo the option of renting it on my PC and walk into town to get one from the rental shop. Therese a very good reason for this. The girl who works behind the counter is stunning. Shea about 5"8 tall, slim but not skinny, has black hair that hangs straight down to just below her shoulders and bright green eyes. She has the perfect smile of pearly white teeth that would make a dentist proud and face that is so perfect it needs no make-up. Even in the baggy, unfaltering uniform jumper, its clear to see that hidden away she has some huge boobs. I talking massive. Bigger that Eric's D D's. When ever I went in she always talked to me and I actually manage to hold a conversation without getting to shy and making a tit of myself.

Anyway, I still lacked the courage to ask her out but my idea wasn't about that. It was to see if everyone else in my home town where also replica sims I could control. So I moved the camera across town to the rental store, zoomed in and adjusted the camera angle to look across the front desk. As I expected there she was stood waiting at the till. looking at her name badge she was still called Lara and looked exactly the same.

Now for the real test. I moved the cursor over he body and clicked.

nothing.

Like when playing the game you can only control characters in your household. O'well it was worth a try. quickly checking back on the real me I saw I was still laid on the sofa watching TV. so I put the laptop to one side.

As the sim me I stood up and looked out the window. Th sun had set and it was dark. 9:48 I thought looking at my watch. The time here was the same as in the real world. Normal I would stay in, have a few beers and fall asleep on the sofa, But not now. Because mi the uber sexy, confident ladies man Max and I was going bird hunting.

I wonderd through to the bedroom and enterd the en suit bathroom and stripped off. I turned the shower on and looked at myself in the mirror. I marveld at how strong my sim body was and knew that in a normal world it would take years of work to achieve a body so well built. Looking down I also felt very proud of my 9 inch cock that when hard grew to an impressive 12inches. Back in the real world I was only 7 inches when soft and 9 when hard. I have always considered myself very average, and have never had a girls opinion to tell me otherwise.

eroticbro
eroticbro
22 Followers
12