A Simple Act of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers

"If Jeff and I have a restful night we get to leave tomorrow. Can you take me home Jeff? Oops, I mean Simon."

"Not a problem at all. If I'm not here, just call. I'll be here as quick as possible."

I was beat. I said my goodbyes and headed back to my trailer. The morning shower felt so good I used up all of the hot water.

At the cafe, I was seated by a new waitress. Rose said we needed to talk. Once the kitchen was quiet Rose scooted next to me.

"Missy is thinking she has to give Jeff up for adoption."

"What? Why?"

"She says she can't afford to raise a baby."

"No way. It's her last link to her fiancé. The thought of it makes my stomach knot up."

"Me too. I couldn't sleep last night. Do you think we could help her hold onto him?"

"If all she needs is money, then by all means yes."

"I don't know what she needs. It just makes me sad to think of it. Frank and I tried but I guess one of us just wasn't baby making capable. Do you have time to sit down with Missy and me and talk her out of this?"

"Just let me know when. I'll be there."

Rose gave me a nice hug and kiss. Missy called about 10 am saying she would need a ride soon. I helped her pack and we got her settled into the camper. Rose arrived shortly after the cafe closed.

After taking turns holding Jeff, the conversation heated up.

"Missy, what are the real reasons you want to give Jeff up for adoption?"

"Once he gets bigger, I can't raise Jeff in a camper. I can't afford anything else. I never finished high school so who's going to give me a job that pays enough to get into a real house?"

"Missy, we don't have a good plan yet but work with us. We both think you should keep Jeff."

We left it at that. I invited Rose to dinner. After dinner I knew I had to bare my soul. As we sat in my truck

"Are we headed back to your shack?"

"We need to talk. Well, I need to talk. Rose, the ladies I have sex with mean nothing to me. I use them. They use me. With you it's different. You scare me."

"What do you mean I scare you?"

"I've put my heart in a place where nobody's allowed. When I'm with you I'm having trouble keeping it locked up. I'm afraid."

"Why, what's to be afraid of?"

I explained my past. It was my story but the tears were streaming down Rose's face.

"Simon, I'm not Susan. Most women aren't Susan. I'm flattered, no make that proud, that I've shaken you to your core. Please don't shut me out. What I'm feeling for you is something special too."

We spent the night cuddling. Rose wanted me to know it was more than the sex. My balls were blue by the time she left but I understood the reason. To make my life a living hell, one of the sexiest women I'd ever met told me she had heard that I would cut her a deal under the right circumstances. I told her I would have to get back to her.

At lunch I told Rose of my big sacrifice. She stopped by after work and gave me one of her awesome blow jobs. After the shop closed I took her drinking and dancing before we spent the night at her place. We continued crossing items off of her list.

+ + +

Jeff and Missy were spending lots of time in the shop's office. After feeding and changing him she would go off and paddle around the lake. I enjoyed holding Jeff, even when he wasn't sleeping.

When Jeff was four weeks old, Missy asked if I would watch Jeff if she went back to work at Rose's. She'd take Jeff to the cafe and when I was ready to leave, after breakfast, she would have Jeff fed and changed. She would feed and change him when I came back for lunch and then she'd hurry to my office after she got off.

Since I had teamed up on her to keep Jeff, I felt obliged.

Rose made sure I was handsomely rewarded with her awesome blow jobs.

I had definitely bonded with Jeff. Missy had been back to work about three months when a Bentley parked in front of the shop. I had just returned from lunch. A very beautiful and shapely woman entered my office.

"Nice wheels!"

"I'm looking for Missy. Is she available?"

"She's not here right now. Can I ask what this is about?"

"No. When do you expect her?"

"Tell you what. When you are ready to explain your intentions you can come back. Please have a nice day, but I'm asking you to leave."

Jeff was fussing so I picked him up and put him up on my shoulder. He snuggled down and got quiet. Miss snooty hadn't moved.

"I'm her mother. She's leaving with me. I'm not going to allow her to raise my grandchild in this dump."

"Well I can see why she thinks your silver plated ass is worthless. I'd offer you a seat but they're just not used to a lady like you sitting in them. She should be here around two twenty."

She took the newspaper and placed it on the seat of one of the chairs then sat herself down. I played with Jeff, even feeding him a bottle Missy had sent with me. Grandma seemed completely indifferent.

When Missy turned the corner she slammed on her brakes. She sat there for at least two minutes before pulling in next to the camper. Her shoulders were slumped as she entered the office.

"Mother, what are you doing here?"

"It's time to end this farce. You need to raise my grandson in a proper environment. Where is he?"

Missy peeled Jeff off of my shoulder. The sneer she sent my way caused a big smile to crease my face.

"You let me sit here for two hours and never let me know this was my grandson? Nice guy."

"He told me he didn't like you. Kid's already pretty smart."

Missy handed Jeff to the wicked witch. I warned Missy to move the newspaper before sitting down as somebody had wiped their ass with it. Grandma turned her back to me.

"Missy we need to talk. Where can we go?"

Grandma refused to enter the camper so they went to the dock and pulled out a couple of the chairs. To her credit, Grandma never let loose of Jeff. She played with him, changed him, and did all the things you'd expect from a loving grandmother.

Rose needed supplies for the cafe so it was around 3:30 when she pulled in.

"Nice wheels. Doesn't look like it needs work so somebody come back to get some personal body work?"

"You got it, she's still trying to recover. How was your day?"

"Jerk, where is she?"

"Holding Jeff, talking with Missy. She's Missy's mother. A real piece of work. She's pulling out all of the stops to get Missy to come home with her and raise Jeff in a 'proper environment'."

"What do you think?"

"Other than her mother thinks her shit don't stink, it's what Missy said Jeff would need. It won't be too much longer before he's too big for the camper."

"How about you? I know you really like Jeff."

"I can already feel the pain. Can I have a hug?"

A moment later the door opened.

"I can't believe someone would willingly hug this guy. Is he blackmailing you honey?"

"Listen you pompous whore. Simon was here for Missy while you were busy fucking your butler. Where were you when Jeff was killed? Where were you when she was living in her car? Where were you when her water broke? Where were you when she needed a babysitter so she could go back to work? You are a complete panty waste. Simon was here for her at every step. You know what he wanted in return? Do you BITCH? He wanted her to be happy. Nothing more, nothing less. I love him and Missy does too."

Rose was about two inches from her face. She was blinking back her tears and her lower lip was quivering. Missy couldn't have had a bigger smile. Jeff wanted fed. The stunned look on Grandma's face told it all.

"Simon, I apologize. Thank you for all you have done for Missy and Jeff. Let's start over. My name is Kayla. I hope you can get by my initial bad impression."

Rose backed up and found my hand. I squeezed it before responding.

"Kayla, I don't know what's so special in your life that you could ignore your own flesh and blood in her time of need. Nice to meet you but you're not my kind of people. What did you two decide?"

Missy had tears flowing as she announced "I'm going home until Jeff is a little older. Then we will see what the future holds."

It didn't take all that long before all of Jeff and Missy's stuff were loaded in the trunk of the Bentley. After a tearful goodbye, and one last snuggle with Jeff, they were gone. Missy asked if I could dispose of her car.

Rose locked the camper "Buy me dinner drifter?"

We drove to the steak house and enjoyed a very quiet and romantic dinner.

Once we were back at my place Rose asked "Would I be the first one today?"

"Yes you would. Kayla just didn't do it for me. Would I be your first one today?"

She flipped me off.

Once the door was closed, I was instructed to sit and keep my hands to myself. Rose proceeded to do a sexy strip tease and then she worked my clothes off. Her oral skills produced the first gusher of the evening.

"Do we need condoms?"

"To the best of my knowledge I am clean. I really can't remember ever having unprotected sex."

"I got checked when I kicked Frank out and I'm clean. I'm still on the pill, so if you want some skin on skin fun, let's do it."

All I can say is 'wow.' Now I knew that I'd never had unprotected sex. Skin on skin is so much better. We fell asleep after two passionate sessions. Early in the morning Rose pushed me onto my back and did me cowgirl style to one more climax.

"See you at the cafe."

"So you really think you love me?"

"Without a doubt drifter, without a doubt."

+ + +

Things found a pleasant balance. I was spending more nights at Rose's house than my own. I explained why I had never built a house. I repeated that without anybody to share it with what was the point.

I was quite comfortable telling Rose that I loved her too.

One morning at the cafe she stopped by the table.

"See anything new?"

I scanned her over and saw her new name tag 'Anybody'.

After a big hug and kiss, I told her we needed to visit the architect and start going over house plans.

We were married in a quiet ceremony. Missy, Jeff, and Kayla arrived in the Bentley. Another car parked behind them.

At the reception Kayla cornered me. I had Jeff sleeping on my shoulder.

"Thank you again for all you did for Missy. She's in love with you, but now that you're married she knows you're off the market."

Kayla pulled my head close and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Our gift to the two of you is the Bentley. I could tell by your reaction, when you first saw it, that you'd care for it properly. You are always welcome to visit. Jeff needs to have you in his life in one way or another. Rose must be quite a woman to cure you of your craving for other women. Missy says you were quite a player."

"Are you suggesting I wasn't a virgin when I got married?"

Kayla's fake boobs still felt pretty nice on the big hug I received.

"Looks like you two made up?"

"I was thanking her for your new car."

"My new car?"

"Yep, they gave you the Bentley. Said something about you having some kind of spell on me. Like a zombie I nodded my head."

Those elbows in the ribs are going to do damage someday.

"Are you sure it's for me?"

"Positive!"

Sheesh, women. Like I'm going to give up my truck.

Epilogue:

Having a Bentley parked in front of Rose's Cafe got Rose a front page article in the local rag.

We sent Missy a couple dozen roses for Mother's Day. I sent Kayla a dozen plastic tulips from the dollar store. My note was 'I think someone like you would appreciate these. S.'

I received a Father's Day gift. It was a 1/24 scale model '57 Chevy ready to assemble. The note attached was 'They're supposed to look like this! K.'

I'm starting to like her.

I misspoke a year ago.

Life is really good right now. I have my own auto body shop where I employ six very talented and devoted workers AND a personal assistant. My name is Simon and I'm happily married and living in an awesome house by a lake.

Rose is bulging around her belly button. An educated guess would be that she is pregnant. Well that and the fact that she told me so. Turns out it was Frank with the problem.

My personal assistant is a cook at a café. She arrives around 2:30 pm every day. She seems overly concerned that everyone is paying their deductible.

We've driven up to see Missy and Jeff a few times. They are planning on spending Christmas with us. I think Missy is trying to piss off her parents, but she doesn't know that Kayla called and invited herself too.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers
12