A Simple Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
120 Followers

...Seriously, there was no way this was her first time.

As Kristen laid uncomfortably with her shoulders on the bed, her legs wrapped around Anna's hips and being held by her as she stood up and piledrived down into the younger girl, Anna couldn't help laughing in joy. Kristen was every bit the submissive one, letting her try and use her in every position she could imagine; the current one being just the newest 'experiment', the former 'Twilight' apparently approving of it as she moaned herself hoarse.

Anna made a mental note to fuck Kristen in this position again the next time.

...Seriously, there was no way they wouldn't be fucking again. Kristen Stewart was her bitch now.

"Ooooohhh... AAAAAHHH FUCK!" Kristen screamed out as her body shook, Anna taking the chance to drive down as much as she could inside her and hold it there, making sure Kristen had a thick cock inside during her orgasm.

After a while Anna pulled back, letting go of Kristen's legs and allowing the girl to fall fully into the bed; after watching Kristen come down from her orgasmic high, still in a drugged-like sex-induced state, she sat down on the bed herself and pulled Kristen to her, holding her head to her chest.

"Suck on these a bit... Yes..." Anna moaned slightly as Kristen did as she was told, softly sucking on Anna's sweaty tits.

They stood on this position for some time, Anna Kendrick cradling Kristen Stewart as she sucked on her bosom like a baby, before Anna tugged lightly on Kristen's hair to make her stop and look at her.

"There's still one more thing I need to do, KStew."

Kristen answered with a low moan. "Another one? I'm just so sore, Anna..."

"Oh, don't worry." Anna gave her a smirk. "This one won't involve your pussy at all. Now... assume position, bitch!"

Unwilling to disobey her 'mistress', Kristen untangled herself from Anna and did as she was told, getting on all fours on the bed and looking back over her shoulder towards Anna, shaking her ass slightly in a 'come and get it' way.

As tired as she was, the prospect of getting fucked again by Anna Kendrick really spurred Kristen on.

Chuckling at Kristen's eagerness, Anna moved to stand behind her kneeling. Making sure the strapon was in place, she grabbed onto Kristen's hips and placed the head of her fake cock in position.

Except, this time, it wasn't at the entrance to Kristen's pussy.

"Wait, what are yo-!" Kristen began, but was forced to interrupt herself as Anna thrust forward and began to push against her asshole.

"What? You thought I wouldn't do this?" Anna asked, smirking as she began pushing forward against the interference of Kristen's tight anal sphincter. "Hhhmm... I told you you were my bitch now, and I intend to conquer that ass just like I did your pussy, got it?!" To emphasize her point, Anna gave her cheeks a strong slap that made Kristen jump a bit.

"Ooohh... But... It's too big..." Kristen complained, her face scowling a bit at the pressure against her ass.

"Then you just got to..." Anna drew back a bit, before pushing forward with all the strength she could muster. "...get used to it!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!" Kristen screamed in a bit of pain, most of the cock piercing through her asshole and into her insides. "Ooooh fuck... Take it out!"

"C'mon you little bitch, you know can take it!" Anna pretty much growled, reaching forward to grab Kristen by the hair and pulling on it. She made Kristen rise from her position until she was leaning on her, and forced her to turn her head to the side; taking a good look on Kristen's scrunched up face, Anna kissed her hard, drowning the cries of pain while reaching a hand around to grab and squeeze Kristen's small tits.

Meanwhile, she also slowly twirled her hips to try and nestle her cock in Kristen's ass.

"C'mon bitch, you can take that cock..." Anna whispered to Kristen in a surprisingly gentle and loving manner in between kisses. True to her words, Kristen shut her eyes as she tried to relax her ass, all while Anna continued to move her hips to get her used to it.

"Hhhmmm... It hurts..." Kristen whimpered, though the pain in her voice seemed to be subsiding. Smirking at it, Anna gave her a kiss on the cheek and a sloppy lick along her neck before turning her head back to her for another kiss; this one Kristen answered with surprising passion, sloppily tangling their tongues together between their mouths. "Fuck me..." She said between kisses.

"Right away, you sexy bitch." Anna said, drawing her hips back a bit and thrusting forward strongly, earning a weaker whimper from Kristen that signified things were way better now. Seeing as Kristen could now take it, Anna grabbed her hair again and pushed her down back on all fours, keeping her hold on Kristen's hair like it was a horse's reins.

It didn't take long for the duo to be fucking like crazy once more.

"Oohhh yes... Yes..." Kristen soon began to moan, rocking her sweat-slick body back to meet Anna's thrusts, her small tits bouncing as much as they could back and forward under her.

"Oooohh yes... I bet you've dreamt of this for so long, haven't you KStew?!" Anna asked, moaning herself. Even though she couldn't actually feel the fucking, she was enthusiastically thrusting her hips back and forward, loving the feel of her hips slapping against Kristen's ass whenever she bottomed out the fake cock into her anus. "Bet you've been wanting to feel my cock up your ass, haven't you?!"

"Yes... Yes I have..." Kristen groaned in answer, too far gone in the fucking to question her 'mistress'. She looked over her shoulder at Anna, licking her lips tauntingly.

"That's right, this is proof you are my bitch now!" Anna screamed, continuing to pull on Kristen's hair as she rode her ass like a horse, quickening her pace in fucking the younger actress' asshole. "This ass is mine now, hear it? This as belongs to my cock!"

"YES!!" Kristen cried out, feeling herself begin to reach the edge once more. How many times had she cummed during that night? She had no idea, but as yet another orgasm hit her, her anal muscles tightening around the plastic cock, she was certainly not disappointed with the likely numbers.

"Oh fuck you!" Anna cried out as well, beginning to give erratic thrusts as she too felt her body contract and spasm over Kristen.

The pleasure of the anal orgasm too much, Kristen's arms let go and she fell forward on her belly on the bed; above her, Anna did the same, falling over Kristen with her strapon still nestled deep in her ass. The two stood in this position for some moments, both basking in the afterglow of their respective orgasms.

"Did... Did you just cum... From fucking my ass?" Kristen managed to eventually ask, turning her head to look at Anna over her shoulder.

The girl above her could only give a weak smirk, nuzzling her face against Kristen's hair. "Yeah, just goes to show how fucking awesome your ass is." With a groan Anna began lifting herself off Kristen, pulling her strapon off her asshole—which earned a moan from Kristen—before starting to remove it from her hips.

"Wait..." Kristen said, turning over on her back and looking at Anna. "Can you move it over here?"

"Huh?" Anna asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Let me clean it..."

Anna could barely believe what she heard. Was Kristen proposing to...? "Alright then."

Indeed, as Anna crawled back up on the bed, Kristen moved herself down enough to stand eye-level with the plastic cock. Still seeing it wet by the combined juices of her pussy and ass, Kristen grasped it, feeling its ruggedness; moving her wrist as if jerking it, she moved her face closer and opened her mouth...

"Oh God, I can't believe how nasty you can be KStew!" Anna squealed as Kristen began licking the head of the cock, soon moving to engulf it and beginning to fellate it.

Excitedly, Anna grabbed the back of Kristen's head and pushed her forward, making Kristen moan and gag on the fake cock as she was forced to deepthroat as much as she could. "Seriously, KStew, you are such an amazing little slut for my cock... I need to present you to Ryan!"

"Ryan?" Kristen Stewart asked as she managed to escape Anna's clutches and pull out, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"My personal dildo. Seriously, if you think this-" And Anna pointed at her 10 inch strapon. "-is big, you will love Ryan."

"You... named your dildo Ryan?"

"Oh please, I bet you have one named Anna somewhere." Anna said, a bit of mirth in her voice.

Removing the strapon, Anna laid down on the bed once more and pulled Kristen to her, pulling her into another make out session.

Their bodies soon tangled once more in the bed, Anna Kendrick and Kristen Stewart holding each other lovingly as they kissed passionately, tongues playing against each other as their hands caressed each other's naked and sweaty bodies.

"I love you, Anna." Kristen said between kisses.

"I might just love you as well, Kristen." Anna answered in kind, holding her new lover close.

For Kristen Stewart and Anna Kendrick the night had turned unexpectedly good and pleasurable. And to think, it all began due to the difficulty of a simple confession...

tevok
tevok
120 Followers
12