A Simple Domestic Love Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter and Father. Son and Mother. New love blossoms.
26.2k words
4.73
62.1k
114

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This will likely be the final story in this saga. I sincerely hope that you've enjoyed reading about this family's journey as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Please feel free to leave a comment or send some feedback if you would like, it is appreciated. I do try to respond to all non-anonymous feedback messages whenever possible.

*****

--- Trouble ---

What in the hell.

What. In. The. Hell.

That was my thought. I had never in my life seen Becky and Julia fight like that. Nothing beyond a few angry words or teenage rebellion. This had left them both in tears. I had to do something, but what? Even August was worried. And I really needed to talk to him soon too.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. That's not how this part of the story started.

--- Dad ---

After we became involved, Becky and I had moved to Oregon. I could do what I did from anywhere, and Becky started teaching at the local state college. We found a nice town where no-one knew us, and lived a pretty idyllic life. We had twins, who I will name Julia and August, because I can. Not their real names, but they'll do. Becky was already pregnant with both of them when we arrived.

As of this story, they were both about to graduate from high school and had very recently turned eighteen. I was actually pretty down about both of them leaving for college, but especially Julia going to Caltech. We've always been close. Not the way you're thinking, you pervert. Just...close. We went on trips together, she felt she could tell me pretty much anything, we made stupid jokes at each other. Becky and her weren't distant or anything, their relationship was just more typical of Mother and Daughter. And, naturally I was going to miss August. It just felt different, maybe because he had wanted to go to Oberlin since he first read about it and he was living his dream.

I kept an eye out for what I would call "the signs of familial attraction". I mean in my family, it just made prudent sense. But neither of my children had ever displayed any indication of the slightest sexual feeling for anyone else in this house. And I was absolutely fine with that. I am grateful every day for what I had with Mom and what I have with Becky, but it was complicated and deeply personal. If Julia and August went their whole lives without knowing about their somewhat torrid family history and went on to live happy lives in conventional relationships, then I wished them the best.

Besides, Julia and I were close enough that I thought that she would have told me if she were attracted to, well, any of her other family members. She knew enough about me to know that she could trust me and that it wouldn't make me think of her any less. August was a little different, being a boy and a bit more introverted, but he was a lot like I was at his age. Well honestly he was far more creative than me, but we understood each other pretty well. If he started having those feelings I'd probably know about it before he did.

And if all of that failed, Becky would figure it out. Where I had intuition, she had intellect, wit, and logic. We had decades of experience with this kind of thing. Everything would be fine.

Those were the assumptions I was operating under. And you know what they say about assumptions.

--- Julia - Late Spring ---

Fuck. That was really the only appropriate way to describe everything. Fuck.

Everything was going so well, you know? High school was over. I was going to miss my friends, and of course my family, but I was going to freaking Caltech. Cal. Tech. I'm not going to mention my major here, but I'd be involved in designing and building things. Real things. I was excited the whole last semester. I talked about it so much that even August started rolling his eyes at me and making fun of me when I started to talk about it. He's lucky he's cute or he wouldn't get away with it.

Dad was proud, like he always was, but mostly he was just happy that I was happy. He absolutely understood how important it was, but I think he'd seen too many people ruin themselves with ambitions that outstripped their ability to be content. To cope with stress. He saw that wasn't going to be me, and that I was going to live out my dreams. He would say that I was much smarter than him, admit it without the slightest bit of ego. But I dunno, he seemed to understand me a lot more than, well anyone else.

Mom on the other hand was over the moon. She was driven by logic and will. She was proud of my achievements, but mostly, she wanted me to succeed at what I wanted to do. She kept telling me that I should have a lot of fun at college, but work hard too. Success first, happiness follows. That's how she says it happened with her and Dad. But I also know that he was her second husband. And she wouldn't ever talk about the first, although she never complained about him. She'd just say that love was too important not to gamble on. She never said anything to make me think less of myself, but I was honestly terrified of letting her down. She...she was a lot of what I wanted to be. We're very different people, but I want to be strong like her. Self-possessed, disciplined, and. And I'm having trouble saying the rest, even here, to myself.

And with a man I love and want all the time, like her. This isn't really a big deal, I don't think she'd disagree with that in the abstract. But I didn't want the abstract. I wanted her man. I wanted Dad, and I couldn't deny it any more. It had been building in my for...I dunno how long. I idolized him as a little girl, then when I hit my teens I started to see his flaws too. But that just made me love and appreciate him more. His constant support, his...presence in my life was impossible to overstate. He was there for me, whenever I needed him, in any way. My senior year is when things changed.

The first semester was pretty normal. I just noticed that he was, in addition to my wonderful father, very attractive. And I noticed my friends noticing. I'd heard them say he was cute before or whatever, but at least one had a huge crush on him and wouldn't shut up about it. I eventually had to stop bringing her around because I was afraid she'd really go inappropriate. But hey. Teenage kids, boys, girls, others, they have crushes. She calmed down eventually. And it was still a very clinical thing. I mean, I also knew Mom was super-hot and August was emo-cute. That didn't mean anything more though.

Around my 18th birthday. That was when things shifted. I remember the day. We'd gone camping for the weekend. It was a family tradition. August couldn't make it because of a school trip, so it was just Mom, Dad and me. I did what I usually did; go exploring by myself. Just wandering the paths, watching the wildlife, thinking. When I got back it was late afternoon. I didn't see Mom or Dad at first. Then I heard Mom's laugh, clear as a bell. She had a great laugh and it made men turn their heads, if they hadn't already noticed her. But only Dad could make her do it on demand. She insisted to me that he'd made her laugh the whole time that she'd known him, and that she was foolish for not going after him sooner.

So I walked in the direction of the laugh. Unsurprisingly, it was at the river, near the our campsite. It was hot, and we swam or just hung out there pretty often. I came close and then I stopped. It was obvious that Mom and Dad were, uh, "having a Moment".

They were never really shy about showing affection for each other around me or August, so that wasn't new, but they thought that they were alone so this was somehow different than what I'd seen before. Mom was in her modest one-piece that she somehow looked amazing in. And Dad. Well, he just wore some plain trunks. They were about hip deep, and had just embraced. Dad was kissing her on the neck and her eyes were closed, her hands moving pretty fast over his back, and well, his butt. I made a noise so that things didn't go much further. I didn't want to violate their privacy, after all.

Then I kicked myself internally. I actually kinda did want to violate their privacy. Only a little though. I just...I just wanted to see where that was going. That's all. I certainly didn't think about Dad's body gleaming with water, his strong arms holding Mom tight. How did he look that good at fifty? I suddenly and very deeply understood the attraction my friends had for him. And for the first time, I was jealous of Mom. That had never happened before, for any reason. I wanted her gone so I could be the one laughing and being kissed. I wanted to have my hands all over his body. And the worst part, when I thought about it later anyway, was that I didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt about it. Neither the unnatural desire for Dad nor my animosity towards Mom. What kind of person was I, truly, if I could have thoughts like that guilt-free?

I put that aside. I packed it way down and smiled at them. They were interrupted but they didn't mind, they told me to join them and I got changed and did. But for the first time I noticed the difference between how Dad looked at Mom and me. His eyes were filled with desire as he not-so-subtly checked out her tits and ass. There wasn't even any cleavage! I was wearing a freaking bikini, and all I got was eye contact and Dad jokes. It wasn't fair. She had a very tight body that she maintained extremely well. But I was eighteen! I wasn't super vain but I knew that I had curves for days, and enough dudes checked out my breasts even when they were totally covered for me to know that they were...well...hot. I was very happy with my girls. They did me proud in the past when I was rocking a prom dress or a tank top, but he only had eyes for her. It really started to frustrate me.

I had to stop and remind myself that that was because he was a good father, who'd never look at his eighteen year old daughter like that. And the fact that he paid Mom so much attention was a big part of why they were so happy together. I still felt simmering jealousy, and it sickened me.

In the end though, I was able to repress it. Just ignore it. It'll go away, right? That's how adults dealt with their feelings. By not having them. Or acknowledging them. Ever. The rest of the afternoon and early evening went mostly well. Roasting weenies and stupid campfire stories and sleeping under the stars.

The night was rough though. Mom and Dad had their own tent, while August and I each got our own individual tents once we reached a certain age. It gave everyone privacy and, frankly, gave Mom and Dad a chance to fool around. They were normally pretty, uh, horny, but something about camping made them like newlyweds. God its weird to write that. Even now. August and I typically just rolled our eyes and made sure to bring noise-cancelling headphones. We had talked about it before, and we were both oddly ok with it. We had a lot of friends with divorced or separated parents. Ours never seemed to have those problems. If camping hanky-panky kept them happily married, then we were grateful.

But August wasn't here. And I heard Mom's soft, sensual giggle. Dad had probably touched her somewhere sensitive. I was suddenly very aware of every noise. My pussy suddenly was tingling and I was very wet. I was warm all over. I was used to these feelings. But I was, at this point, not very experienced. I'd given a hot boy a handjob once and me and an amazing girl from my class felt each other up at a party while we made out. Even then I hadn't felt anything this intense. I wanted Dad. I needed him. But I couldn't have him.

I could, however, have the next best thing. I could...I could watch Mom and Dad. It was likely that they had left the outer tent flaps open, leaving only the screen flaps. There was a nice breeze taking away the heat of the evening, and there were plenty of bushes separating our tents for privacy. Privacy which I fully intended to invade. I opened my tent flap as quietly as possible. I went barefoot, so I would walk very softly. I was dressed only in loose pajama shorts and a tank top. I was grateful that it would be so easy to touch myself in this outfit. I gave no thought to consequences if I were caught nor how awful it was to violate their trust like this. And if I had, I know that I wouldn't have cared. I needed to see what was going on in their tent.

I crept over, staying on quiet sand and dirt, avoiding branches or stones that might give me away. My eyes were good and completely adapted to the dark. I snuck around a bush and could see that they had left a camping lantern on very low. I guess they wanted to see what was happening too. Good.

I came at the right time. Dad was already naked and Mom was just finishing pulling her top off. She was generally very cool, very calm. I think their friends got the impression that Dad had pursued Mom and that she was the more passive partner. If they saw this they would have known how wrong they were. She was barely keeping it together trying to get undressed. Dad chuckled as she struggled and finally got her shirt off. She smiled at him like...like a tigress. She bit her lip and pounced on him. It was a side of her that I had never seen, never imagined existed. And then Dad spoke.

"Not the first time you chased me to a tent."

His words were silenced by Mom's intense kisses. She had straddled him, her hands on his chest and in his hair, leaning over him. Dad held her head gently and responded. His other hand roamed her body until he had gripped her firm, muscular ass tightly. She stopped kissing, and whimpered slightly, as if in anticipation. Suddenly, Dad spanked her. It was...it was really hard and loud...bruising really. I was shocked. Dad was...was such a gentle man. Why would he hurt Mom like that? Didn't he...

But Mom moaned, leaning into his chest. He did it again, and again. Holy fuck, she was into this. She was REALLY into this. I slipped my hand into my shorts, finding my wet pussy. I parted my legs a little and shifted so I had completely free access. This was so freaking hot. I suddenly realized that there was yet another inappropriate thing I wanted my father to do to me.

"Stop...god...please...I just need to cum on your cock. Please."

She was so eager but also submissive. Although I wasn't as focused on it, her body was great. Toned, muscular. Breasts maybe a little smaller than mine, but amazingly firm for her age and for having two children. I swear that if she hadn't had a passion for teaching science then she could have been a fitness model. It was not difficult to see why Dad's cock was standing up that straight. Somehow, in the kissing and spanking and moaning I hadn't really checked it out.

It wasn't...it wasn't huge or anything. It was in proportion with the rest of his muscular frame. He had a little fat on his body, but it was spread out somehow it just made him look more mature. More commanding. He had a lot of grey in his hair, and didn't bother dying it. He took care of himself, but he wasn't vain. He wanted to be healthy and I suspect he wanted to be appealing to Mom. And judging by Mom's pleading, needy tone, he was.

I would have expected Dad to give in and fuck her right then. I mean, Mom was hot and obviously aroused. But he had more self control than that. He let his hands roam further, feeling her breasts, belly, waist, back. But he didn't do any more.

"Do you remember the first time we went camping after Mom's funeral?"

"Oh my god you ask me that like I could forget. Ever. Like I don't think about it all the time when you're travelling and I'm touching myself. I know what you're doing."

Dad spoke with feigned innocence, "What am I doing?"

"Damn it, you're...you're teasing me! You know what I need. Please give it to me. Please...I'll cum so good for you."

Oh my god this was hot. Dad was in control, and Mom knew it. She was pleading but not complaining, getting more and more worked up. She was almost in tears. It looked like she needed Dad as much as I did.

"I could give you what you want. I could. I just don't think that you want it enough. Prove to me that you do. Say it."

"Yes. Thank you. Please...please fuck your little sister. She needs her big brother's cock."

Holy shit...I mean I knew that they had a lot of sex, but I always assumed they were vanilla. But spanking? Dominance and submission (when they were so clearly equal partners in day to day life)? And incest roleplay? I mean...I'd read some of that before...even if it wasn't my thing. Mostly. But they were so turned on by it. Surprisingly, the idea that I was watching a brother and sister turned me on even more. I sped up, I needed stimulation so badly, but I was so wet I was worried that my masturbation would be audible to them.

"I'll give you want you need, baby. I love you."

And then he gently but firmly pushed her on her back. She made a little whimper of anticipation as he got on top of her. She closed her eyes as she latched on to him with her legs, but he looked at her with...with so much love. More than desire or want. It was like I could see everything he felt. He cherished her and wanted nothing more than to satisfy and protect her. And then he entered her.

Her back arched like she was shocked by electricity. Then he was fucking her, roughly. No, not roughly. Hard. Passionately. She moaned and whimpered and he groaned and grunted. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh...oh baby fuck me...just like that...oh god. I love you. I love you and I love what you do to me. Oh...oh fuck...I'm already cummminnnggg"

And she did. Loudly. I was close now. Grateful that the moaning and hard fucking was covering all the wet noises I was making.

Dad was close too.

"Becky...I love you...you're...you're still the most sexy woman I know...and fuck does your pussy feel so good...god...I love..."

And then he was grunting and thrusting and cumming. I could see his seed coming out around the sides of his cock, as if there just wasn't enough space inside Mom's small body for all of it. For some reason that was the sexiest part of the whole scene for me. I came. My whole body shuddered and shook. My legs got weak and i almost collapsed on my face, catching myself with my free hand, then rolling on to my side so I could ball it into a fist and bite it, suppressing the moans that were coming out of me, seemingly completely out of my control.

I got up and slowly, on shaking legs, began to move back to my tent. I heard Mom and Dad kissing and softly speaking in the afterglow. Something Mom said stuck with me.

"I'm sorry, love...I know I haven't been the best wife lately. I...I'm starting to feel better. I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you..."

I had no idea that any of that was going on, but what I just saw seemed to be pretty healthy sex to me. I got back to my tent and, suddenly exhausted, fell asleep right away..

The trip ended. We came home. School life went on. I tried to forget everything, especially my feelings. I buried myself in schoolwork and clubs. I hung out with my friends more, saw more movies. I hung out with August more often too, which was pretty nice, as we didn't talk as much as we used to.

It didn't work. Nothing worked. Dad always went out of his way to find me and talk to me, every day. Dad hugged me in the morning and at night, every day. These talks and hugs became my favorite part of the day. Every night as soon as the lights went out, my fingers danced over my labia and clit. I went out and bought a dildo, which I knew wasn't really a big deal, but I was mortified. The entire way home I worried that everyone knew about the purple cock in my plain brown bag. And that as soon as it was inside me I would imagine that it was my father.

For a while though, I was good. I...I hid it completely. It was inside my head and only really came out at night. And I could still tell myself that it was only an unnatural sexual desire, nothing else.