A Simple Domestic Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad ignored the subtext and went to the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Mom winked at me and I went to get dressed quickly. Soon we were driving away in the beat up family minivan. I noticed that we were going in the opposite direction of Becky's friend's house, but I didn't say anything. I was curious and felt a kind of heat in my chest. I wouldn't have been able to explain it then but I knew that it was anticipatory of something.

She didn't talk but she was smiling and humming the whole way. A few times I caught her looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Then she'd shift a little in her seat and I'd suddenly be able to see just a little more thigh or the strap of her dress would fall a little off of her shoulder. Slowly, because I've never been the smartest about relationships, I began to realize that I was being teased...no, not teased. Teasing is maybe a promise but can also be a lie. I was being seduced. There was no doubt that the meaningful glances promised something, even if I wasn't experienced enough to understand it.

We had a park just outside of town. It had a few soccer and baseball fields, a man-made lake, and a forest with many paths. On this particularly fine Sunday it was very quiet. Only a few cars parked, one or two people walking in the distance.

"Perfect," she said. I didn't ask for what.

She took a deep breath and turned partially to face me in her seat. I couldn't tell if she was nervous, excited, or both.

"I've been unfair...and cruel to you," she said, "And I want to make it up to you. I need to tell you some things, and then...then you can make up your own mind. I know that...other people would say that you are a child, and that anything I'm about to say to you, or offer to you, is wrong. I...I choose to believe that you are capable of making up your own mind. The only thing I want you to do right now is listen, ok honey?"

At this point, even I realized the nature of what she was suggesting. Not so much that it would be sexual, but that it would change our relationship. No longer would she be just a mother to me, good or bad. And I could tell that she no longer saw me as only a son. The heat in my chest told me my answer. It wanted to know, needed to know what she would say. I could say that I had no power to resist this impulse, but the truth is I didn't try. I nodded to her, and smiled. I looked at her with the kind of love only a son has for his mother. She beamed back at me.

--3--

"I've been awful to you, and I'm sorry. But that isn't enough. You're...old enough to understand now. You probably already do understand at least some of this. So I guess you could call this my confession," she took a deep sigh and continued.

"When your father and I married, I was deeply in love with him. He gave many signs of his affection for me, gifts, thoughtful gestures, trips. But as soon as we were back from our honeymoon things changed. I was pregnant with you and just starting to show. He grew distant. I suspected an affair. He was older than me and more experienced in life. I thought that I had let him down in some way, failed to understand his needs, or... satisfy him sexually."

"As time passed, it became clear that there was nothing I could do to keep his interest. I became resigned to this life. I considered divorce or affairs, but I realized that honestly I had things pretty good. Or that's what I told myself. I didn't have to worry about money, not really. I had you and then he was interested enough in my to get me pregnant with Becky. I was very busy. I had friends. And if I was horny, I had my fingers. I know how shocking that must sound to you, but I've decided that I need to be totally honest."

"Things were like that for a long time. Your father grew more distant, more cruel, even with you, his favored son. He said...says...the most awful things to me when we are alone. But only if I show any defiance. If I behave like a meek, submissive wife, he is at least polite. I started to really resent him when you turned...maybe 8 or 9? He stopped concealing his affairs. He told me where he would be, for how long...and even who. If I questioned him or grew angry, he told me what he would be doing with them. He didn't spare any details. So I stopped asking. I didn't want to know. And I had you and Becky, who I loved so much. You...you don't even know how much of a blessing you both were to me then. People complain about having to take care of children but you kept me sane and balanced."

"Time passed, and I guess you could say I ruined everything. You started to grow into the young man you are now. You were so handsome. You are so handsome. I know you don't think so, but you are. And you look so much like your father. Naturally, I started to see more of him in you. Your mannerisms. The way you walked. Even the way you put on your shirts," she laughed bitterly.

"It was a cruel joke. You see, I started to think badly of you. I wondered if you would be like your father, cold, and manipulative. I could keep these thoughts in check at first. I would tell myself that they were terrible, unfair, and made me a bad mother. But once you started to really grow into yourself... A mother, a good mother, isn't supposed to be attracted to her son. And I'm attracted to you. I don't know if I can tell you how strong...how deep it is. I began to be colder to you. I told myself it was for you...the less affection, the less chance I would cross a line."

"I crossed a different line instead. My sexual frustration grew and fed my resentment. Both fed my guilt. I have so much to be guilty about. You probably hate me, I wouldn't blame you at all. I'm cold and angry with you. Last night I hit you. I wanted to die after I did it. I couldn't imagine what you thought of me. and to make it worse, it was so obvious that you were...attracted to me, last night. Sometimes...often...when I touch myself, I try to think of your father. But it's you who I end up thinking of when I have an orgasm. I think of you on top of me, inside me, in my mouth. I think about you kissing me gently, sometimes I think about you just taking me roughly, like you own me."

"So, I made a decision last night, when I was cleaning your face and realizing how terrible I was. I decided to be honest with you today. I wanted to talk with you at home, but I'm not having this conversation anywhere near your father. So here's my proposal. You can move out and go stay with your grandmother and grandfather for the rest of high school; they would never complain and we could make up a reason. You can tell me to forget about everything, and we go pick up Becky in a few hours and then pretend like none of this happened. We'll go home and I will do everything possible to be a better mother to you, the kind you deserve. Or," here she faltered and looked down.

She looked so vulnerable. I just wanted to hug her and console her. It was strange for me to think this way about my mother, but then, I was thinking all kinds of things that I had never thought before. I was so hard at this point it hurt. I thought my cock would burst out of my pants. To make it worse, I caught mom looking at the conspicuous bulge, which made me feel worse. She finally sighed and broke the silence.

"Or...we become more than mother and son. I wanted to start by making you feel nice today. I have a hard time talking about this, but I don't think it will be hard for me to show you," she looked straight into my eyes here, her gaze singeing me with its intensity, "I want to make you cum, the way a good lover should. I want to be both a good mother and a good fuck. I want to give you every part of me. So that's it. I know I'm putting you on the spot right now...but it has to be your choice to go any further. I...I want you so badly right now that I can't be trusted. And if you let me, I'll show you how good of a woman I can be to you."

There. It was done. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had exactly zero experience with girls or women. And I never, ever thought of myself as attractive. To hear this combination confession and offer was almost too much for me. I sat there, my eyes closed, for probably a minute. It felt more like an hour. She said nothing, but I could hear her breathing. It was fast and a little ragged. Now I know exactly what that means, but then I only suspected.

"Mom. I want you to make me feel good. I...I want to make you feel good too. I want to be your lover."

I'm still amazed I got the words out. She bit her lip and nodded. And nothing was the same after that.

--4--

"OK, baby. We're going to go slow, and tender. Today, I'm your lover and your mommy. I'm going to take care of you, and make you feel good, and special, and loved. If things get to be too much, or you don't like it, or you change your mind, then tell me to stop and I will. Right away. I won't hate you. I'll always love you no matter what."

I wasn't thinking straight, but I knew that I wouldn't ever tell her to stop. I might even push her further than she expected. At that moment I felt very close to her. Her confession and left me confused and aroused but also very clear in my feelings. I loved my mom, I wanted her to be happy, and I wanted her. Badly. These emotions combined in me, and I probably should have realized that I was falling in love with her. It's strange to type it out, knowing what people would think of me. Of her. But it's true. And I think she felt the same for me.

"Come in the back of the van with me."

I followed her gaze to the back, which I had completely ignored in my obsessive focus on her. The seats folded away, leaving a flat bed for moving stuff. She had laid a soft comforter down, making it a real bed. The back of the van also had tinted windows. There was still a real risk we would be caught, and it was exciting, but we were most likely safe.

Before I could get back with her, she got on her knees and pulled the sundress over her head, smoothly. I can still see it in my mind. It was and is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I still tell her to this day and she still blushes. I saw the lacy black panties that I'd glimpsed before. I saw the way they outlined her pussy, but could be seen through. And she wasn't wearing a bra. There she was, topless, her heavy breasts still obviously firm, her belly a little fat, her thighs soft and white. She was a little self conscious, but as I went back with her I said something that made her light up.

"Mom, you're so beautiful. I...I love you."

She opened her arms to me and gestured for me to go back with her. I didn't need any more encouragement. She laughed delightedly as I pulled my shirt off. I thanked god I had decided it was time to start wearing boxers instead of tidy whities. I pulled everything off awkwardly while kneeling in the limited headspace. I was naked in front of my mother for the first time in years. I barely had any chest hair, but I did have some muscle definition that was new to me. And my cock stood up. It felt huge. I imagine it wasn't that impressive, but as she looked at me she took me in. She licked her lips and I almost came right there.

"Don't worry about anything, OK? You won't surprise me or shock me. And you might cum really quickly. That's normal. And don't worry, we'll just wait until you're ready and start again later. This is for you honey. So lets relieve some of that pressure that I made last night. It's only fair that the cause of your blue balls be the cure too, right?"

Hearing my mother talk in such a way made me wild. I moved into her arms and kissed her. This wasn't soft like the night before. It was intense, like two storms coming together. I felt her breasts press into my chest and I heard her sigh into my ear as I started instinctively kissing her neck. My cock was pressing into the space between her legs and I felt something warm and wet on it. She gently pushed me away.

"Hey," she said with some difficulty between breaths, "We aren't doing that. Not today. I'm sorry but...I'm not ready for it. Just let me take care of you."

She slowly and gently pushed my head to her left breast. I started to kiss and suckle on it while I started feeling the other one up tentatively. I was a quick learner and learned to be gentle and pay particular attention to her nipples. I was rewarded with soft whimpers that drove conscious thought from my brain.

Mom had one hand in my hair and slowly moved the other over my body, but always down. Eventually she lightly held my cock. It had never been held by anyone by me, and I wasn't prepared for the sensation of her warm, soft hand on it. I moaned much more loudly than I intended.

"That's...a good boy," she said, "Let mommy make it all better."

Her grip was light but firm. She began to move slowly, jerking my cock. I was in heaven. When she stopped I was upset but she just laughed, spit in her hand, and started again. The warm wet sensation, moving slowly over my shaft and then the head, was the best thing I had ever felt. It only took about thirty seconds of this for my frustrated balls to release.

I groaned and moaned incoherently as I sprayed my load in the car. Some hit the blanket but almost all hit my mother on her belly and thigh. I was satisfied for the moment and suddenly worried if she was upset at having her son make a mess all over her. She was smiling broadly though. She took her finger and wiped up some of my cum and then locked eyes with me as she licked it off. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, and I'd seen a lot of porn.

"Don't worry about it baby, I brought a lot of wipes. We've got another hour and a half so I think I should be able to get some more out of you, too."

After she had cleaned herself, we lay down together and just started kissing. There was no world outside of the back of the van. We explored each other in the way only new lovers can. Slowly, gently, a little teasingly. My hands found every part of her, holding, grasping, sometimes a little too hard. She gasped and moaned in a way I've never experienced with any other woman since. I noticed that her breathing was getting faster, she was pulling me close to her, and her kisses were turning to nips and bites. I stopped briefly and spoke.

"Mom. Is there anything I can do for you? I want to make you feel good too, but I don't know what you like."

"Yes, baby, there is. Will you let me show you how to go down on a woman?"

I had a really basic idea of what that entailed, but it was from porn and even then i knew that what I saw there probably wouldn't be what she wanted. I was however, excited by the idea. For the first time I'd caught the scent of her sex. It smelled musky and pure to me. And I wanted to taste it. I started to move my head in the direction of her slit.

"That's like when I lick your vagina?" Yeah I wasn't the best with women's anatomy. She chuckled, but warmly.

"I don't think your tongue is quite that long. You're going to lick my vulva...that makes up most of the outside parts of my pussy."

Normally I wasn't really big on teachable moments, but as she spoke she had laid back and took her panties off. She spread her legs and I was mesmerized as she pointed things out.

"Do you mind if I show you how I like to...uh...masturbate? If you watch close, you'll see where your tongue should go...and maybe your fingers too."

I nodded fast, but my eyes didn't move from my mother's pussy. As I watched she moved her fingers slowly down to her labia, touching them with familiar movements. I saw her close her eyes as she worked her way up to the top of her sex.

"This is the clitoris. Your father was never really able to find it. Different women need different kinds of touching and licking and...fucking...to come. For me, touching the clitoris too hard is overwhelming, but I don't come without something stimulating it. That something could be your finger, your tongue, pressure from grinding up against you as are inside me. All things that I want to experience. Please...please taste me now baby."

I moved in fast and eager. I mimicked what I saw, kissing and licking my way around her labia. The response was immediate.

"Oh...oh god, baby. It's been...oh fuck...years since...oh god."

I took that as a sign of success and moved up to her clitoris. I remembered what she said and just barely brushed her clit with my tongue.

"Fuck, baby. Oh fuck. You're teasing your poor mother..no...no that's good. Get me worked up a little, then make me cum. Do that and I'll be yours forever."

So I kept licking and kissing, moving around, experimenting with what she liked, and what she didn't. Her breathing picked up and I felt pressure on my head. She was moving me back up to her clit. Now she was barely speaking, just moaning and whimpering.

"Oh fuck, baby. I'm almost there. Fuck, please don't...don't stop. Please give mommy what she needs...she'll be your...oh fuck. OHHHH!"

I had a moment of inspiration and overwhelming desire. I had very suddenly, and too quickly, pushed a finger inside of her. It was my first time feeling the inside of her warm, wetness. It shocked me how hot and tight it was. Lines from porn told me that a woman with kids would be "loose" but she taught me different.

"Oh FUCK. No...no baby that's good. You're so good to me. I need that finger in me. Different, uh, stimulations ca make everything better. Please keep...keep licking me...just like that, at that pace, now curl your finger up...and gently stroke the...OH GODDAMMIT YES."

She ran out of words as I started touching what I later learned was her G-Spot. Her hips bucked into my mouth. I heard her say she loved me at least a dozen times. At least once more she offered to be my slut forever. I kept it up, but increased the intensity and pressure.

"Oh god, fuck I"m cumming baby you've made your mommy cummmm..."

Her back arched, her whimpers became very high pitched, and she covered her mouth to make less noise. Finally, she fell back, limp. Gasping. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing so heavily. I saw that there were tears rolling out of her eyes. She was crying softly and I worried that I had caused it. In a way, I had.

"Oh god baby. That was so good. So right. I'm such an awful mother...I needed my own boy to eat me out. I shouldn't feel this good. I should be in jail."

She looked up at me, and she saw how I was looking at her. I was a horny teenager, and there was a very hot woman in front of me, but honestly, it just seemed to add to the love I already had for the woman who carried me, gave birth to me, and had taken care of me.

"No, mom. I...I think you love me just like you're supposed to. I think this is right. I want to make you feel like this any time you need me to,"

I was guessing as to the right words, and this time at least I was right. Don't get me wrong, the feeling was real behind them, but I really was desperate for her to stop crying and continue to be my lover.

"Oh...OK baby. I'm sorry. This is all just as new to me. I've...I've really wanted you to do that for years. And I always felt so guilty about it. But we're lovers now. And I can see you need your mommy again."

I was young then and much more virile (although Mom would say that I've only become better in bed as time passed, she does kind of have to). I found myself getting hard again. I was happy because I thought I would be getting another wonderful hand job. I was also happy because I discovered that giving pleasure to her turned me on. It's fair to say that the taste of my mother still makes me harder than almost anything else. Mom, if you're reading this I hope that you're blushing and thinking of all the times I've been between your legs, tasting where I came from.

Well, enough of that. I was expecting a hand job. I was sensible enough not to ask for straight-up cock-in-pussy sex. Mom had set a hard boundary on that at the beginning, but I guessed that was more for my sake, in case I wanted to back out. I got the impression that was something she desperately wanted, and if I kept it up she'd ask me to fuck her sooner or later. I had seen blow jobs before but kind of wondered if that was something that real moms would even know how to do. How innocent I was.