A Simple List

Story Info
She chooses to do as he asks, again.
2k words
4.18
24.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found the note sitting on the table, "Clara" written in black ink on the white envelope sitting on top of a small shoebox wrapped in brown paper. The envelope wasn't sealed, it was folded shut, with a single sheet inside. Unfolding the sheet, Clara saw there were two instructions printed across it with black ink.

1. Strip out of your clothing.
2. Open the box and take out the contents.
3. Follow the directions.

The house felt empty, walking down the hallway, looking in the bedrooms, downstairs, through the storage rooms and back through the kitchen, empty. He wasn't home at all. Picking up the box and giving it a shake, something dense clunked against the side, muted by something inside. "Strip? You're not even here..." she said under her breath. She tore the paper from the box and found another slip of paper taped to the lid, which was sealed shut with scotch tape. Written in the same hand on the paper were four more words, "I said strip first." P felt a tingle between her legs as she laughed out loud. "Yes, you did."

Clara let her skirt slip from her hips and hit the floor, shucking her shirt over her head by the waist band with another fluid motion. She reached back and unclasped her cream coloured bra, it was work wear today, nothing fancy, letting it fall to the floor beside the clothing. She gave her breasts a squeeze, rolling her nipples between her fingers, sending a tingle between her legs. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear, she bent and peeled them from between her thighs, the air on her pussy lips slightly cool as the fabric pulled away from the moisture gathering there. "Happy?"

Sliding her nails under the tape on the box, she broke its seal and pulled the lid open. Inside was another slip of paper, another list of instructions. Under the paper, a single pair of handcuffs, a long loop of cord with a one-way slip knot at one end tied to the short chain. At the bottom of the box sat a second dense object, a fleshy butt plug, widening to two inches at its thickest before tapering at the handle again. Clara reached into the box and removed the toy, her fingers brushing against the last item lining the bottom of the box, a black silk sleeping mask. Unfolding the list Clara began to read.

1. I'm not home, but when I come home I want to find you have done exactly what I've asked. Follow the steps, and I'll start on my way home. You are going to have to follow the steps exactly the way I tell you to, or this doesn't work...

2. Pick up your cell phone and send me a text message. It needs to say, "I'm waiting."

3. Put the butt plug in place.

4. Put your hands in the cuffs, tighten them until you can't slip free.

5. Look at the ceiling beam going through the living room, there is a length of chain with a hook hanging from it. You can reach it by swinging the rope up onto it. Catch the rope on the hook.

6. Put the sleep mask on and cover your eyes. Make sure you can't see.

7. Find the tail of rope at the slip knot by feel. Pull it. Keep pulling it downwards until you can't anymore.

8. Wait.

Clara looked up at the open beam transversing the living room and saw, 3 feet above her head and just out of her sightline, a hook he'd been affixed to a sturdy chain. "Holy shit... I hope he can get that down." Cuffs... rope, a chain... how was this all going to work? She looked the list over again as she picked up her purse from the table and took out her cell. Padding back into the living room, gooseflesh broke out across her arms and breasts as she thought about what kind of position these instructions would leave her in...

He had tied her before, and that had been a great experience. He had tied her and taken her every way he'd wanted to, face down, her arms and knees spread and bound to each of their bedposts. Her face and breasts had pushed into the bedsheets beneath his weight while his fingers, his tongue, his cock, their toys, all of them had been pushed into her, and she was helpless to stop any of it. Helpless, enjoying every moment of being taken. Clara loved it, losing control, being taken and owned, not having a choice except to be there. Near the end, he had brought out their hitachi wand, pushing it against her clit and pussy lips, sending waves of pleasure that built and built... until he took away the wand. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yesssssss." She'd hissed. She was so close, tired of fighting the bindings, her pussy and ass on fire.

"Ask for it." He'd said.

"Please! I need to come!" Her orgasm was subsiding, slipping away, her focus drifting. "Please, put it back!" Again electricity as the vibrations shot from her clit into her abdomen, the wand back in place. She tried to pull her legs closed against the bindings but couldn't, he plunged two fingers into her soaking pussy and worked them against her pussy walls. The waves started to build again, throbbing from her clit, the urge to bear down, to squeeze, starting to take over her mind, clenching down against his fingers in her sex. Again there was empty nothingness as he took the wand away.

"Noooooooononononono...." Clara gasped, "put it back, I need to cum. Please please please, I need to cum!" He touched the wand back to her clit briefly, a few seconds of buzzing before the empty absence of vibrations.

"Like that?"

"NO! Please, make me cum, I need it." She moaned, she begged. He had teased her like that for half an hour, and in the end she had promised him everything. Clara promised him she would give him her panties whenever he asked. She begged him to cum in her ass, in her mouth, anywhere he wanted if he would just make her cum. She promised to do anything he asked, she lost everything to him in her desperation to cum, to release herself from this tension she had to give herself away.

"Ok. You can cum." He pushed the hitachi down onto her wet, throbbing folds and moved it back and forth across her clit. Clara felt herself building, trying to steel herself against the moment he would take the wand away again, the moment before the first uncontrolled clench... She rolled her pussy against the toy and spasmed from deep within her abdomen. The vibrator stayed. She rocked her hips against it, grunting, yelling, pushing back as uncontrolled spasms wracked her from within. Juices flooded from between her legs, she clenched, screamed, and shuddered against the vibrator, feeling wave after wave crash over her.

The time between each spasm began to lengthen, and the vibrator didn't go anywhere. It pushed up against her now very sensitive clit and for the first time in hours and Clara jumped a little to get away from it. It pushed back against her clit again as she struggled against her bonds, sending shudders through her as she tried to close her legs, to gain purchase with her hands to push away.

"You said you didn't want me to stop. Cravings are funny things sometimes." Electricity fired through Clara's pussy as she tried to reach back and move the vibrator, her bindings biting into her wrist as she fought against them. She tried to pull her legs in, to close them against the instrument firing pure energy into her body through her clitoris and as she struggled, her back coiling and arching, straining against her bindings. All these sensations began to send their own signals to her clit. The energy radiating from the vibrator started to lose its sharpness, melding with each sensation, her burning muscles taking on the same frequency as the vibrations in her pussy. Her body, her muscles, the sharp rope bites at her wrists and knees, all became erogenous zones, each sending their own signal to her centre as she began to cum again. Clara could hear herself moaning from far away as she writhed against the bedsheets, their dry rasping against her nipples being transmitted directly to her clit, the air against the sweat on her back tingling towards her pussy, every little movement and sensations getting caught up in her orgasm. She had no idea how long she had cum for, or how many times. She had struggled again against her bonds, bringing on another orgasm almost instantly, giving herself up to the waves in her body, losing her mind to the vibration between her legs.

When the vibrating stopped, her whole body was still tingling. He untied her wrists and knees from the bedposts and she curled into a ball in the bed, breathing hard. "I'm going to hold you to every promise you made to me tonight. If, and only if you keep these promises, you can cum like that again." It had been a great night.

Clara's pussy was drenched as she typed the short message into the phone and hit send. The cuffs were cold and hard, much more angular and mechanical than she had thought they would be. The gate cinched closed with a mechanical clatter that was loud in the quiet living room, biting cooly against her wrists. She ran the butt plug between her lips and over her clit a few times, wetting it completely before working its tip against her anus. She pushed it inside a little at a time, stinging a little before the widest piece slipped into her and the plug seated itself. The sleep mask placed on her head like a tiara, she swung the rope at the hook a couple of times before it caught, dangling.

"Here goes nothing." She breathed, pulling the sleep mask over her eyes. Working her hands up the loop of rope to the knot Clara found the loose end and pulled. The loop shortened, tugging up against the handcuffs, pulling her arms up to shoulder height. She pulled again, and the knot pulled the rope taught against the cuffs, raising her arms above her head. Working her hands up the rope and pulling one last time, she found herself stretched to her full height, almost on her tip toes, and unable to bring her arms down against the cuffs. "Shit. I sure hope he gets here soon."

Clara had no idea how much time had passed since she'd strung herself up onto the hook in the middle of the living room. She couldn't see, and she couldn't bring her arms down, which had begun to get sore and numb from being above her head for so long. She hung her weight from the hook, the cuffs biting cruelly as the chain held. Clara tried to swing and catch her feet on the couch, maybe she could stand and let herself off the hook, nothing worked to free her. Clara panicked a little, feeling the cool air against her wet lips, against her exposed breasts. She felt a little ashamed at leaving herself so exposed, so helpless. What if he didn't get the message, what if his phone was dead, or on vibrate while he was at a movie? What if he got in an accident, how would she get help? How would she explain how she got here, she'd tied herself to a hook in the rood to wait for her lover to come and take her.

"Clara, this is what you're doing. You're waiting for him to take you, and you don't know when or how, but this is what he wants." The whispered thought was calming. He was always so thoughtful, he was always the one with a plan. Clara had placed herself deep into his plan now. She had to trust him.

She jumped a little when the mechanical shudder of the garaged door opener started, a wave of relief sweeping over her, and a tingle of expectation passed through her pussy. Clara heard the door to the garage open and close, and a voice came up from the entrance. His voice, not very loud and not speaking to her, drifted up the stairs, "I have a surprise for you. Come upstairs with me."