A Simple Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Much naughtier,” the little girl explained, with a sly smile and an eyebrow arched knowingly.

Pandora fastened the collar about her neck, and then with a gentle tug she led Naomi by the leash back to the sitting area where the guests were. As they mounted the steps Naomi struggled with a sea of mixed emotions. As comfortable as she was with the concept of nudity, to be led by on a leash, naked, before a room full of people clothed in their party finery was a sudden leap to a higher level. Naomi felt exposed, vulnerable, yet at the same time she found the experience quite titillating. All she wore were her stockings and heels. The stockings ended at mid-thigh; her shaved pussy was quite visible, even standing with her legs together. Her voluntary submission to Pandora required setting aside inhibition and instinctive self-consciousness. Unlike the slave-girl experience, however, there was no sense of shame or humiliation.

The party guests observed her with bemused interest; it was obvious the evening’s entertainment was about to begin. Pandora had Naomi lay down on the top of the large coffee table in the center of the room. Naomi was puzzled as she did this. Producing one of the trays of hors d’ouerves they had prepared earlier, Pandora began placing the tidbits upon Naomi’s naked body, thus turning Naomi into living smorgasbord, nothing less.

To lie there as the snack food was laid out across every inch of available skin was exquisite torture. At times Naomi fought the urge to giggle as the delicate morsels tickled her bare skin. It was harder still to resist moving when Pandora kneeled beside her, hands behind her back, and demonstrated to the guests the correct way of nibbling the tidbits directly from Naomi’s bare body,sans main.

Pandora’s kisses were soft, gentle. Soon another woman joined her by the coffee table; she placed her mouth on Naomi’s nipple, devoured the snack and continued to lick and suck. A man joined the little group at the table and placed his mouth to the inside of Naomi’s upper thigh. Naomi was quickly becoming aroused.

Naomi felt the mouths of the others moving across her. Because she was required to lie all she could see was the ceiling; she could not see who it was licking her slit ever so lightly. Judging by the smoothness of the mystery person’s face on her thighs, she decided it must be a woman.

She lost track of how many mouths feasted off her naked body. To a certain degree she lost track of space and time. It was as if she were immersed in water and hungry goldfish nibbled all about her. It was an almost out-of-body experience.

There was no longer the feeling of naked exposure. Rather, she would have felt improperly encumbered had she remained clothed. Out of her peripheral vision Naomi could observe the events occurring about the room; it seemed that within an instant everybody in the room were in various stages of undress.

The orgy had obviously begun.

It was fascinating to view a room full of people, in various states of dress and undress, conducting themselves as if this were a completely normal state of affairs. Sitting side by side a man and a lady conversed over drinks, while in an almost absentminded fashion her hand gently stroked the stiff pole that stood up in his lap. On a sofa, two young women, fully nude with their legs wide open, exchanged tongue kisses while. A man seated next to them looked on, amused, slowly stroking himself up and down while the girls slowly fingerfucked each other.

When all the morsels had been eaten Naomi was no longer required to lay motionless. It occurred to Naomi that an orgy is more than a simple grouping of couples. For a sex party to be truly classed an orgy, the participants must be fully entwined into every combination mathematically possible. With this in mind, Naomi maneuvered in search of a man to couple with, or for that matter, a woman. She found herself lying on a sofa, her legs parted. She was rewarded when an open mouth, she wasn’t sure whose, proceeded to lick her open nether lips.

Looking down she was able to confirm that it was indeed a woman who knelt between her legs. Naomi bent her knees and pulled her feet up. She ran her fingers through the woman’s hair, pulled her face closer into her crotch. Then she spotted Richard, her lover, standing by a sideboard. A woman was before him, on her knees, her back to Naomi. Her head was moving slowly up and down at his midsection as she performed a slow, unhurried blowjob. Naomi looked about and spied Pandora. Her panties and chemise were gone; all that remained were her stockings. The diminutive blonde was astride a gentleman, taking her pleasure as she rode up and down on his hard cock.

Naomi met Richard’s gaze, stared expressionless as the anonymous woman’s mouth continued licking and sucking her clit. Naomi had to close her eyes and sigh; she was close to orgasm. Her breath came in short, quick gasps; she opened her eyes in time to see Richard, eyes closed tight, with his hands gripping the woman’s head as his hips bucked; he was obviously coming in the woman’s mouth. He opened his eyes to look down at the woman who swallowed his come; he was panting.

Naomi glanced across the room to watch Pandora. Still riding cock, leaning forward with her hands on his chest, Pandora trembled like a leaf. Her eyes were closed, forehead slightly furrowed, her lips parted. The young girl was obviously coming; she moved her ass up and down slowly as her pussy convulsed about her partner’s cock. Naomi had to close her eyes once more as she, too, reached climax. She gripped the woman’s head, forcing her tongue closer into her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She finally opened her eyes to see Pandora was staring right at her. A certain knowledge passed between them as they shared this poignant moment.

The room had became a sea of intertwined bodies, a writhing mass of open legs, thrusting hips, open mouths upon open mouths, rigid penises, wet pussies, heaving breasts. On the carpet a man lay on his back with a woman straddling him, the lips of her wet pussy stretched wide about his thick hard cock as she grinded upon it. Facing her, another woman straddled his face, enjoying the penetration of his tongue. The two women held one another and engaged in a long, slow, open-mouthed soul kiss. A woman knelt, between another woman’s open legs. She licked and sucked, delivering pleasure while being pleasured in turn by the man who thrust into her pussy from behind. Moans and sighs filled the room.

Naomi went to the sofa. She found herself sitting next to the man who was masturbating to the lesbian encounter that took place next to him. She placed her hand over his. “Here, let me take over,” she said as she trailed her fingertips over his hot cock. His cock was so hard it stood straight up out of his lap; it seemed to be almost straining to come, bright red, ready to explode. It occurred to Naomi just how unusual it was to sit down, naked, next to a man she had never been introduced to, who was also naked, and begin fondling his cock as nonchalantly as if she was shaking his hand. She smiled sweetly at the gentleman, whose breathing was becoming short.

Pandora appeared. She glanced down at the man’s stiff pole in Naomi’s fingers and went straight to the floor. She parted her lips, taking the head of his thick dick into her mouth as Naomi continued to stroke. Pandora’s wet mouth was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. Rivulets hot sperm oozed down Naomi’s hand as the man came in buckets.

It was only then that Naomi noticed Richard, across the room. He was positioned behind a woman and was slowly inserting his rock hard penis into her tight little asshole, pausing as she made herself relax so that he could slowly but surely force it in a few inches deeper. Finally he had a rhythm going. She heard the woman quietly moan, “He’s fucking me in the ass! He’s fucking me in the ass!

Even though it was an orgy, a free sex party, it was bizarre to see Richard taking another woman so. Naomi shrugged it off. It was an orgy, after all, and anywayher hand was coated with another man’s goo. Yet still, she sensed strange feelings of duplicity.That was mygift to him, she thought. It was as if he had broken some kind of unspoken etiquette.

* * *

Inevitably, Richard betrayed her. Naomi was proud of her ability to tolerate, even enjoy, his most extreme proposals; but when she learned of his infidelity she found she must draw the line. Another woman she could understand, perhaps, but the nature of his unfaithfulness was unacceptable.

He left her for another man, Paul; the one they’d done the three-way with.

It was a rude shock; how could he? She wasbeautiful, she did everything he asked, everything a man could want or possibly imagine. She was his love-slave, his doll, his toy, hiswhore! How could he possibly choose to turn his back on everything she had to offer for a sweaty, smelly, hairyman? The very thought of it made her shudder in disgust.

Perhaps it was foreseeable, looking back. She cried, but there was no scene. She simply turned on a stilettoed heel and left. She had her memories, events from which she was the wiser, far more skilled and experienced than any of her peers.

Waiting outside behind the wheel of her car was Pandora, smiling her sweet, sphinx-like smile.